Unexpected - (a one direction...

By katreiff

"Dear Journal,"... 7 year old Kati is leaving everything behind. She doesn't know why. Almost 10 years later... More

Unexpected - (a one direction fanfic)
Chapter 1- goodbye and what?!
Chapter 2- really?
Chapter 3- off we go
Chapter 4 -a new beginning
not a chapter
Chapter Five- forever in my memories
Chapter 6- L.A. baby!
Chapter 7- here i come
Chapter 8- happy as can be
Chapter 9- love
Chapter 10- and we're off!
Chapter 11- today is pah-fect
Chapter 12- first day
Chapter 13- hello
Chapter 14- It's really love
Chapter 15- Uh-oh
Andy
Chapter 16- plans
Story...
Chapter 17- the world knows
Chapter 18- surprise, surprise
Chapter 19- friends all over
Chapter 20- down hill...
Chapter 21- moving on... sorta
Chapter 22- it's him
Chapter 23- Hanging out
Chapter 25- just a dream
Authors note
Chapter 26- the last

Chapter 24- finding out

17 2 0
By katreiff

*4 Months Later*

Kati’s POV:

Four months. That’s how long I’ve dealt with that witch named Danielle. Liam has noticed the arguments between us and begged me to give her a chance. And by being his friend, I am. Really hard actually. If you can imagine, she snuggled up to the rest of the boys, making me mentally barf.

Today, I am going to hang out with Liam and her. Luckily, it’s a movie, so NO talking involved!

“Bing,” my phone goes off. Liam just texted me.

Batman: hey! Movie is still on. I’m leaving the studio now. Be at Dani’s house in 20. Meet me there! –L

I nod to myself and lay out an outfit for today. I smile at my choice and drop my towel. Sliding on my high-wasted light denim cut shorts, along with my black crop top and my cream and black tribal sweater. I pull my teal dream catcher necklace over my head and slide on my black Vans. I quickly blow dry my hair and leave it wavy, way too lazy to straighten it. I slap on some powder and sparkly eye shadow and eyeliner, finishing it off with mascara and bubblegum pink lip-gloss.

I look in the mirror and nod approvingly. I run down the steps, if that’s even possible and grab my fringe black cross body and keys and hurry out the door.

Devin’s POV:

This is working. It’s a win, win, and maybe another win. Well at least for me.

You see; I’m helping/pleasing Danielle, pleasing myself, crushing Liam, and crushing Kati. So add another win!

Danielle’s POV:

Ouch! Wait, now it feels better.

Devin inserts himself another time, making me gasp for air. My nails leaving his back red and scarred. I brush his sweaty hair out of his face as I connect our lips. We both moan into the kiss, him still going.

Liam never made me feel like this. Thank the lord for Devin and also thank the lord that Liam and I aren’t seeing each other for another couple hours.

Coming back to what’s going on right now, I smile.

We repeat the actions several times, and each time we reach our climax, we disconnect, leaving us needing more. Then, we repeat.

I here the slamming of a car door, but shrug it off. Probably the neighbors.

I remember that I left the door cracked but no one will come in.

I flip Devin, me now topping.

Liam’s POV:

I slam my door shut and lock it. In a good mood, I hop up the steps and unlock the door quietly. If anything, Danielle doesn’t know I got off earlier than expected, so SURPRISE!

I hear a little noise coming from the bedroom, but think nothing of it. I tiptoe up the steps that leads to her bedroom. With a smile on my face, it immediately fades as I see something that hurts me deep down inside. Danielle, with… Devin?

Kati’s POV:

I pull up and see Liam hop up the steps. Not being able to find free parking, I park down the street a little. I quickly get out and lock my car, running to Danielle’s mini house apartment condo duplex thing. Liam left the door opened so I let myself in. I jog up the stairs and see Liam starring through the semi-opened door.

I start talking, ”Hey Liam! Ready to g-“ he pushes me out of the way and runs down the steps and through the front door. What the he- I ask too soon.

“Danielle?!” I ask, she quickly stops and the guy disconnects himself and pulls the cover over his junk. Wait…

“Devin…” I trail off. I turn and begin to run down the steps. I hear Danielle cry my name. Before I reach the front door handle, a hand grabs my arm and spins me around. It’s Danielle.

“Kati please. I never meant for him to find out,” she says with tears streaming down her face.

“If you never wanted him to find out, than why did you do it? Because a smart girl would’ve known he was going to find out sooner or later.” I say with anger boiling up inside of me.

“Kati, why are you mad at me?” She asks, looking at the ground.

“Are you dumb?! Because A.) Liam is my best friend. I never want to see him get hurt. And B.)” I shake her hand off of my arm violently, “It’s Devin. And that hurts both Liam and I.” With that, I open the door and whip my head in both directions to see where he ran. His car is still parked so he didn’t drive.

I look to the left and see a small black-clothed figure running in the distance, gradually slowing down. I begin to run after him because well enough I know it’s Liam. Before I’m fully at his side, he falls onto his knees, crying. That makes me run even faster. I pull on my brakes and fall onto my knees beside him. My facial expression full of worry and care.

“Liam…” I trail off. Small sobs heard from his lips. “Liam, come here.” I grab his forearm and help him come to a stance. Once he’s stable, I pull him into a hug. Almost as immediate as a reflex, his arms wrap over me, his tears soaking my shirt. At this moment, I didn’t care.

“Come on. Let’s go.” Grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers, I lead him towards my car. He gets in the passenger side as I get into the drivers side.

“W-what about my car?” He asks, sniffling.

“I’ll call one of the guys to pick it up.”

“And the keys?” Oh. I didn’t think this through as well as I thought.

“Ummmmmmm… they can pick it up at your room.” I say, he just nods.

I pull up to Liam’s hotel and help him out. I pull his hood over this snapback and walk beside him through all of the crazy, but respectful (some) fans and paps.

We make it up to his room and inside. Luckily all of the other boys and members are out drinking or doing some crap.

I bring him to his bedroom portion of the HUGE hotel room. He immediately flops down onto the bed, obviously exhausted from all of the crying.

He backs up so his back is against the pillows that are on the backboard. I just stand at the other end, awkwardly.

“Liam?” the only thing I heard was a mumble of the word what

“I bet I can make you laugh; or at least put a smile on your face.” The only response was silence. Pure silence.

“Okay.” I mumble to myself.

“Hmm. Ok! Knock knock?” I ask in a baby voice. I hear him lightly chuckle as he takes his hood off and looks at me. When I look back at him, my heart breaks. He has a red nose, puffy eyes, tear stained cheeks. Almost reading my mind, he grabs the box of tissues and wipes away the snot and tears. A small smile creeping onto his face.

“Really Kati? You nor I are 5.” He lightly laughs again. Stomping my foot and crossing my arms like an upset 5 year old, I repeat the question.

“Knock knock?” I hear him sigh.

“Who’s there?” He answers.

“Boo.” I repeat. He throws the tissue box, along with the used tissues, on the floor beside the bed.

He sniffles then answers, “Boo who?”

I slowly crawl onto the bed and lay my head on his chest. I grab the tissue in his hand and wipe the tear slipping down his cheek away.

“Why are you crying?” I respond quietly. He looks away. “Because, honestly, a girl like that isn’t worth your tears, Liam. It shows how much respect she had for you. And I can tell you something, it wasn’t a lot.” He looks at me and does the half side smile. I look up at him and take his snapback and place it upon my head. He laughs and does a full smile, but still no teeth showing. I smile back up at him and wrap my hand around the back of his neck and pull his face closer to mine, him not resisting.

“And I can tell you something else, my respect for you is way more than hers,” I whisper. He eliminates the distance between us by connecting our lips. This was a different kiss. Not needy and rushed, but caring and slow.

We pull away and smile at each other, soon falling asleep in each other’s arms.

Danielle’s POV:

I march back upstairs with the sheet wrapped around me. I walk back into my room, furious. Devin is already back into his jeans with his t-shirt in his hands. I slam the door, getting his attention.

“What the actual fuck was that, Devin?!” I practically yell.

“It was the plan sweetheart. You wanted to make sure Kati found out and that would crush her and Liam, eliminating her.” He says so chilled and laid back like nothing just happened.

“No! The plan was to hurt KATI! Not Kati AND LIAM!” My heart beats faster and the anger boils inside of me. Tears about to pour over.

“Chill out. If you still wanted Liam, than why did you agree to the plan? Becuase he sure was going to find out sooner or later.” I never thought about the outcome of Liam and I's relationship. I just thought about hurting Kati, not Liam.

“I-I don’t know.” I sit down on the edge of the bed and stare into air.

“Ok, well I’ll be going. This was fun. Call me.” He winks at me as the makes his way towards the door. Be fore he fully steps out, I have one more thing to say.

“Hey! Devin!” He turns around.

“Yeah babe?” He asks, a smug grin on his face.

I smile sweetly before I talk, “Fuck you.” I say simply.

“Well babe, you already have.” And with that, he walks away.

******************************************************************

A/N: ok i laughed the whole time wrting this... LOL! anyways... update:) ilysm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 46 42
this is a One Direction fanfic. It's about a girl who gets a phone call one morning that will change her life, But for better or worse?
130K 4.5K 28
(I wrote this when I was 13 and it's my first fic so ur allowed to laugh and cringe lmao) Niall is truly madly deeply in love with his best friend a...
62.7K 1.2K 27
Hi, My name is Harry, Harry Styles from One Direction. I have hundreds of girls falling at my feet and yet i am still depressed. I am Gay and I have...
3.3K 63 44
A troubled teen moved far away from her hometown for a new start. Can she reset her life? Will meeting certain boys make her life worse? She just wan...