His Dirty Little Secret

By Lysc19

He looked into my eyes, giving me butterflies and the feeling he can see my soul. "Do you trust me?" he asks... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 4

8 0 0
By Lysc19

I stared at him and that stupid fucking smirk on his face. Zack wasn't even close to looking over here so I knew I was pretty much on my own. 

"How was Pennsylvania, Baby."

"I'm not your Baby anymore, so don't call me that."

"Oh lighten up Bailey. You're just pissed off because you got caught and you're blaming it on me."

"It was your fault! I was holding your Xanax pills, your  weed, your  cocaine, your  cigarettes, and your  alcohol. Not mine. You're the dumbass who got me into drugs and cigarettes anyway."

"Oh blah blah blah. You were just trying to fit in. Don't blame you being stupid on me."

"I'm not stupid."

"And why did you go to Pennsylvania again?"

"Because of you!"

"No it wasn't! Damn! This is why we didn't work. Cause you're always a bitch when it comes to stuff like this."

"I broke up with you. And it was because I caught you fucking Hannah Andrews at a party. And neither one of you were drunk, before you use that excuse. And yes you did know what the hell you were doing."

"Oh shut up. You're such a fucking bitch."

I slapped him across his face. "Call me that again you jackass."

Instead he slapped me across the face, but I was used to it. It just embarrassed me because I was in a restaurant. "I hate you." I whispered, pinching back tears. He was pissed and I knew it. He snatched my wrist and pulled me out of the restaurant. I knew where we were going when I saw his black pickup truck. 

He shoved me up against his truck and got in my face "you don't hate me! After everything we've been through! I'm sorry Bailey." He pulled me into a hug which I didn't return back to him.

"What the fuck! Why didn't you hug me back!?" he yelled at me, shoving me against the truck again. I knew I was gonna have a bruise on my back. He kicked my shin and I fell to the ground and he kicked my hip. "You whore. I bet you slept with everyone in Pennsylvania. Don't forget Kyle Woods."

"You're the one who cheated on me."

"Are you back talking me?"

"Damn right I am! You're not my boyfriend and we're not talking so you can't do a single fucking thing to me! And it's a free Country bitch." At that I got up and ran.

I ran into a muscular chest and whoever it was placed his hand on my back so I didn't fall. As I looked up to see who it was he let go. It was Parker. 

"Why are you out here?" I asked him.

"I could ask you the same thing."

"I asked first."

"I was just getting something out of the car," he said with a hint of hesitation.

"Okay, I was just getting some fresh air," I lied and I think he knew I did. If he did know I lied he's good at picking them out because I'm one of the best liars you'll meet.

"I'm ninety nine percent sure that you're lying."

"Well you're wrong."

"Whatever."

"Don't 'whatever' me."

He shook his head and smiled.

We walked in and Zack was still at the table with those girls so I sat down with Parker. I groaned mentally. My back ached and my hip hurt when I sat down. I was just praying that there wasn't a mark on my face where Ryan had slapped me. It hurt when he did stuff like that. I had been so in love with him and then he slowly started getting aggressive but I just overlooked it. Deep down I knew I still wasn't over him completely, I just denied it because I also knew that he wasn't good for me.

"Why are you so quiet?" Parker asked me, causing me to jump.

"Thinking."

"Well stop, it's scaring me."

"Okay."

"Now that's new," he said in a surprised tone. "I was ready for an argument."

"What do you mean?"

"Usually you say stuff like 'I do what I want' or 'shut up Parker' and instead I got an okay."

"So?"

"I don't know, why are you acting all weird?"

"I'm not."

"What's wrong."

"Nothing. I'm fine," I lied and he knew it.

"You're a liar. Just go ahead and tell me the truth."

"No." I knew I couldn't tell him. He'd judge me. Everyone judges me.

"You looked sick when you went to the bathroom. You got the stomach bug?"

"I don't know. I think that's it though."

It was a lie, just like everything else. But I didn't tell anyone the truth except for Delilah. I didn't even tell Zack, I just couldn't. He'd baby me, I knew Delilah wouldn't. She was pissed at Ryan but I expected that from her for sure, she's hot headed like me but maybe not as much as I am. 

"I wish you'd stop lying and tell me the truth," he sighed.

"I can't tell you."

"Why not?"

"Cause you'll judge me and you'll tell my brother and a whole bunch of shit will get started."

"I won't tell him. I won't tell anyone."

"I don't trust you with this stuff yet."

"You do realize I'm going to bug you until you tell me, right."

"Uh huh, I don't care."

He smirked "well, you are gonna tell me sooner or later."

"I don't think so Sweetie."

He laughed and shook his head.

Zack came back over and him and Parker talked about girls. I shook my head at them. We finished up and Zack payed the ticket then walked back to the car. Out the corner of my eye I saw Ryan sitting in his truck smoking a cigarette. He looked pissed off, probably at me. I shimmied my way closer to Parker and Zack. 

"Dammit, I forgot to ask that girl something before I left," Zack said and ran back in without giving us the keys so we were stuck outside the car.

Ryan glared at me while I stood beside the car. Parker sat down on the sidewalk so I was standing alone. I felt so vulnerable being alone. He opened his door and got out. He stomped out the end of his cigarette and started walking my way. I quickly hopped over beside Parker. I saw the tip of Ryan's hair over the top of the car and I squeezed in closer to Parker.

"Whoa, Bailey. What's got into you?" he said but didn't move.

"Just don't leave me here alone please."

"I won't."

"Yo Bailey Babe!" Ryan's voice called to me.

"Who the hell is that?" Parker asked.

"Ryan."

"Ryan as your ex-boyfriend Ryan. The one Zack told me about."

I nodded my head. 

He started to get closer and I tensed up. "Oh baby, don't hide please," he called. "I brought you a cigarette if you want it!" he said but I wasn't going to take it. I grabbed Parker's muscular arm and tried to hide my face in it. "Why are you so tense?" he whispered to me. I shook my head, motioning that I wasn't telling him. He rubbed my back, calming me a little.

"Bailey. You better come talk to me. I wanna make up," Ryan called, almost at them.

"Here we go again. Fucking great," I whispered to myself. 

I took a deep breath and let go of Parker's arm to stand up. I walked over to Ryan before he was in front of Parker. 

"What do you want." I asked him, crossing my hands over my chest.

"Hey baby," he said trying to kiss me but I pushed him away. 

"I wanna make up," he said, the scent of alcohol on his breath.

"No, I'm not making up with you Ryan."

"Why not." He said, obviously pissed with my answer.

"Because it's a bad idea."

"Why won't you just give me a second chance?"

"I did, you blew it. Now please leave me alone."

"Dammit Bailey!" he said slamming me against a truck.

"Just leave me alone," I said quietly. "I haven't done anything to you."

"Oh really. You haven't done anything. Fucking liar." He slapped me across the face, again.

He threw me to the ground and my body hit it with a thump. I heard footsteps running towards us as I sat up and wrapped my arms around my legs, taking a kick to my ribs. The footsteps got closer and heard Parker's voice yell at Ryan though I didn't know what.

"You don't tell me what the hell to do," I heard Ryan say.

"Well my fucking fist does."

I jumped up and got in front of Parker. "Stop Parker," I said quietly and his arm stopped. "He's not worth it, I'm not worth it. Just stop."

I turned to Ryan "you better not come around me, Parker, Zack, or anyone that I love."

"Or what," he challenged.

"You know what I'm capable of," I said with an evil look in my eyes.

He huffed and walked off. "She won't be here next time to stop me from beating your ass!" Parker yelled out to him. I shook my head. Zack still wasn't back, bet he's still flirting with those girls. 

"When's Zack coming back?" I asked, avoiding what just happened.

"How can you act like that? Just like he didn't just do that to you?"

"I've gotten used to it, just don't worry about it."

"Bailey look at me," he said gently. I looked at my feet.

"Bailey," he said lifting my head so he could look in my eyes.

"Just don't worry about it, don't tell Zack though," I said looking back down at my feet.

"Hey guys! I'm back!" Zack's voice called out. 

I put on a smile and said "finally! You took forever in there!"

He laughed "alright lets go home," he said as he got in the car.

Parker got in front of me and looked back at me with his brown eyes, he shook his head and whispered to me "you're a great actress, and I'm leaving it at that."

~~~~~~~~~

Thoughts on Ryan and Bailey? How about Parker the hero? Britt and her minions? Writing (well typing really) this chapter kinda made me mad because Bailey is like my child but it's all for the story ya know. You guys got an idea of why Bailey was sent to Pennsylvania now?

SNEAK PEEK: Bailey and Parker start releasing secrets...good or bad idea? Will Bailey tell her deep secret to Parker? Or will she lie about it like usual. Delilah makes her appearance :) . 

<3 <3 <3 I LOVE YOU GUYSS!!!!!!! This book is dedicated to all of you book nerds!! I love youuuuu!! :D :D See you next chapter! Any suggestions are wanted!! :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36.3K 48
"What's your name?" He tries again. Should I tell him so he can shut up? Or will he just keep talking. "Fine. Don't tell me. But personally I think w...
540K 15K 39
"Leave the heels on,"he said as he pulled my hair to the side and bit down on my ear. I could not help but moan.He was only in his boxers and hard a...
35.7K 1.5K 13
We were a team. A confidence team, gaining your trust and ripping you off for every penny we could squeeze out of you. Stealing millions between pick...
391K 16.4K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...