If You.. (COMPLETED)

By gracey87

she is leaving.. and i can't do anything.. my love is leaving.. like a fool, I'm blankly standing here.. why... More

Intro
Present Day
First Encounter
Unfulfilled Love
Senior Year
Jealousy
Friend?
Blossoming Love
Secret Love Story
Start of Something New
Promise
Jeju Island Trip (Part 1) - Love Hurts
Jeju Island Trip (Part 2) - Truth or Dare
Jeju Island Trip (Part 3) - I Choose You
Jeju Island Trip (Part 4) - Surprise!
Breaking Apart
She's Leaving
Old Friend
Hyolyn
Coming Home
Fluttering Feelings
Baekmi's Wedding
The Truth
Where is Suho?
Begin Again
It's Official
Birthday Gift
I'm Sorry
Yes, I Do
You Are My First
I Will Kill You - (Part 1)
I Will Kill You - (Part 2)
Be With You
Kim Jun Rong
Finale (Part 2) - The End
Announcement!
Announcement New story!
BTS x BLACKPINK

Good News

879 42 9
By gracey87

Park's Residence
After knowing the truth about what happened Chorong just stay in her room and not going out to see her friends. She has no mood to do anything other than sleeping. She keep on blaming herself for not listening to him at the first place before making any decision last time. Few days ago she found Suho drunk and she didn't even text or call him after that. She take her phone and searching for his number..
Chorong: call..cancel..call..cancel..typing...delete..
typing..delete..aishhhh..! (Talking alone).

She throw away her phone on the bed, she cover her face with the pillow and scream to release her anger, she scream out loud until she's satisfied. She feel tired and finally fall asleep.

Suho's Office
It was lunch time but Suho still in his office busy doing his work, someone knock on the door..
Irene: boss, I'm going out for lunch. You need anything?
Suho: i just stay here still got lot of things need to be done. Ermm..just buy me turkey ham sandwich and iced cafe americano, thank you.
Irene: okay boss.

He continue doing his work and once again someone knock on the door.
Suho: come in..
Hyolyn: good afternoon baby..I brought us lunch.
Suho: who told you to come here? Please just go I'm busy I have no time for all this.
Hyolyn: you need to eat something if not you end up getting sick baby.

She put the food on the table, she walk behind Suho and massage his shoulder. Suho feel irritating to Hyolyn and push her both hands.
Suho: stop it Hyolyn! This is my work place what my colleagues think when they saw us like this? Please just go..!
Hyolyn: who cares what other people's might think? I like it, let them know you are mind and nobody will take you away from me. Okay baby..
Suho: Hyolyn..I'm busy and tired. I've got lot things to do so please don't make me angry with you. I ask you politely please go.
Hyolyn: okay I will go, for now..but i will comeback to you no matter what.

She walk near Suho and whispered to his ears..
Hyolyn: don't forget to eat the lunch okay, I love you baby..(she kiss on Suho cheek).
Suho: (startled) Hyolyn! Please just go!
Hyolyn: (laugh out loud) hahahahaha..bye baby..!

Suho take off his coat and loosen up his neck tie, she lean back on his chair and close his eyes. He try to calm himself down and not to get more angry. He took his phone and open the pictures folder, it was old pictures of Chorong he save. He look at it one by one and smile all his anger gone and he feel more relax.
Suho: how on earth I'm going to erase you from my mind rong-ah..by looking at your pictures can make me happy and smile like and idiot.. (talking alone).

His day dream disturb by someone knocking on the door, it was Irene his secretary.
Irene: boss, you lunch. Eh? someone buy you lunch?
Suho: huh? Hurmm..well yes but I'm not interested. You can take that I don't like it and thank you for this, here is the money.
Irene: it's on me boss enjoy your lunch.
Suho: seriously? thank you.

Irene go out from his room and take his lunch the one Hyolyn brought with her. Suho eating his lunch and continue his work as usual.

WhatsApp group
Best Buddies 👬👬👬
Chanyeol: guys..you all free tonight?
Sehun: ermm..I guess so, why hyung?
Suho: yes..
Baekhyun: yes..
DO: i have a date with Namjoo 😬
Kai: what time hyung?
Chanyeol: 8pm dinner time, you guys okay? I've got something to tell you guys. DO you can bring Namjoo together with you, I really hope you all can come.
DO: okay hyung..place?
Chanyeol: The Lounge Restaurant at Hyatt Hotel, I will make a reservation for us.
Sehun: okay..
Baekhyun: okay..
DO: okay..
Kai: okay..
Suho: okay..
Chanyeol: thanks guys..see you all tonight.

WhatsApp group
Sisters💕💕💕
Eunji: girls..you all free tonight?
Bomi: I'm free..
Hayoung: me too..
Chorong: I'm free but lazy to go out 😣
Naeun: what time unnie? Me and my parents going to airport fetch my brother.
Namjoo: ermmm..I promise DO we're going out tonight unnie.
Eunji: 8pm dinner time, Namjoo-ah you can bring DO with you no problem. Rong unnie please come it's very important for you to be there 😔
Naeun: I think I can make it unnie.
Chorong: what is it so important for me to be there? 🤔
Namjoo: I let him know unnie.
Eunji: I will let you all know, I will make a reservation for us, The Lounge Restaurant Hyatt Hotel at 8pm. Don't be late okay, see you all there.
Chorong: okay..okay I'll be there 😏
Bomi: okay..
Hayoung: okay..
Naeun: okay..
Namjoo: okay..
Eunji: thank you!!!

The Lounge Restaurant
Chanyeol and Eunji arrived early 30 minutes before and they waiting for their friends to come. They make a reservation for 12 peoples, first to come is DO and Namjoo, followed by the newlyweds couple Baekhyun and Bomi. Not long after that Kai and Naeun with Sehun and Hayoung arriving together. Precisely at 8pm Chorong arrived and surprise to see everyone is there, she take a seat next to Eunji.
Chanyeol: we all here except Suho hyung, where is he?
Eunji: call him oppa.
Chanyeol: he didn't answer his phone.
Baekhyun: Don't worry hyung, maybe he's driving.

After 30 minutes waiting Suho finally show up and take a seat next to Chanyeol.
Suho: sorry guys I'm late something come up back at the office.

After take a seat only he realized Chorong is there sitting next to Eunji. He noticed Chorong looking at him, he take a bow at her and she replied back. The moment Suho arrived she just stares at him, feeling guilty conquering her mind. He look messed and his beard start to grow, Chorong feel sorry for him. The waiter served them champagne and appetizer while waiting for their dinner.
Baekhyun: hyung, why you invite all of us for dinner tonight? Is there something you want to tell us?
Chanyeol: first of all thank you guys for spending your free time coming here tonight, me and Eunji really appreciate it so much. We actually got a news to tell, as you all know we have been friends since high school until now. Me and Eunji already discussed about this and we want to share this news with you guys.

Chanyeol help Eunji to get up, he hold her hands and nods his head.
Eunji: guys..I'm pregnant!

Bomi who is drinking that time suddenly stop and coughing. The others feel surprise with their eyes and mouth wide open.
Bomi: are you..seriously?
Eunji: yes bbom-ah..we went for the check up and I'm pregnant 5 weeks. We waited for 3 years and finally I'm pregnant.
Baekhyun: hyung, you not playing around with us right?

Chanyeol smiling and blushing, he put his left arm on Eunji shoulder and his right hand rubbing her tummy.
Chanyeol: I'm not kidding Baek, she is really pregnant, I will become a dad!

The girls in happy tears get up and hug Eunji, meanwhile the boys hug Chanyeol.
Suho: finally! Chan-ah congrats! You're the first one among us will become a dad, I'm so proud of you.
Baekhyun: hyung! Congrats to you and Eunji!
Eunji: why you all cry? You make me cry too..
Chorong: (wipe her tears and Eunji) you will become a mom Eunji, I'm happy for you and Chanie. Ahh..finally I will become aunt, yeah!
Eunji: hehehe.. I can't believe I will become a mom unnie.
Naeun: no wonder you didn't drink the champagne, you only drink orange juice. I didn't see that coming hahaha..
Namjoo: unnie, congratulations!!!
Hayoung: daebak! Congrats unnie!
Eunji: thank you Namjoo-ie, Hayoung-ie.
DO: you take care of noona hyung, anyway congratulations!
Chorong: Chanie-ah, did you tell mom and dad about this?
Chanyeol: we did this afternoon and also Eunji parents and brother.
Chorong: okay..Eunji-ah please take care of yourself and eat healthy food, for the first 1-3 months you will experience the morning sickness. Make sure you drink plenty of water so that you won't get dehydrated. Chanie-ah take a good care of Eunji okay?
Eunji: unnie, don't worry too much okay?
Chanyeol: okay noona don't worry you can count on me.
Sehun: guys..our food is here and before that i want to say something (lift up his glass) to Chanyeol hyung and Eunji noona, congratulations to both of you and thank you for sharing the happy news with us. We can't wait to see your baby in few months time. Cheers!!!
All: cheers!!!

They enjoying eating dinner and having their best time together, they nonstop talking about the future baby, laugh and teased the parents to be. Finished with the dinner they all go back home. On the way home Chorong stop by at one shop to buy fruits and healthy food for Eunji. Done with the shopping, on the way back to her car she saw Suho inside his car not too far from hers. She keep her things inside her car and went to see Suho. He is sleeping, Chorong knock on the window few times to wake him up. He slowly open his eyes and shocked to see Chorong standing outside his car.
Suho: (roll down his car window) ye..yes?
Chorong: are you okay? Why you sleeping here?
Suho: oh..ermm..ermm..I'm not feeling well, just want to rest first before drive back home.
Chorong: (put her hands on her forehead and nexk) you fever, come I bring you to the clinic.
Suho: (Chorong act make him nervous) huh? Err..It's okay I'm fine, just light fever and migraine. I will be okay after taking a nap.
Chorong: you sick Suho, please let me bring you to the clinic.
Suho: (silent)
Chorong: just leave your car here, we use my car. We go to the clinic first after that I send you home, it's dangerous for you to drive in this condition.
Suho: how can I forgot you if you taking care of me like this..(talking alone)
Chorong: heii..Suho? (Waved her hands)
Suho: huh? Err..I don't want to trouble you, it's okay.
Chorong: yah! KIM JUNMYEON! Don't be stubborn okay! Listen to me, at least let me bring you to the clinic and send you home.
Suho: o..okay..

They both went to nearest clinic and see doctor, after the nurse explain the medication Chorong send him home.

Suho's Residence
Chorong wake him up and they walk side by side, he enter the passcode and enter the house.
Chorong: you go and take a warm shower first, I will make chicken porridge for you so that you can take you medicine.
Suho: okay..

Suho went to his room and take a shower, Chorong straight went to the kitchen and cook porridge for him. Chorong bring the porridge to his room, she knocks the door but he didn't answer. She slowly open the door and saw him sleeping comfortably on the bed. She put the porridge on the side table, she take a seat next to Suho and slowly wake him up.
Chorong: Suho..wake up..
Suho: (open his eyes slowly) ahh..I'm sorry I fall asleep after shower. I feel weak and tired to go down and want to take a rest for a while, I didn't realize I falling asleep.
Chorong: it's okay..come on get up lean back on the head of bed. Here is you porridge, eat slowly and after that you can take your medicine.
Suho: (staring at Chorong with his weak face) can I request something from you?
Chorong: what is it?
Suho: can you feed me? Please..
Chorong: (nervous) okay but promise me you will finish the whole bowl.
Suho: okay, anything for you.
Chorong: open you mouth.
Suho: (eat the porridge) ummm..this is nice.
Chorong: (blushing) eat more..
Suho: okay..
Chorong: why you late coming for dinner today?
Suho: I'm actually not feeling well back in the office, I fall asleep.
Chorong: don't force yourself you can tell Chanyeol you're not feeling well, I'm sure he will understand.
Suho: he is my best friend almost like a brother to me, I don't want to disappoint him hand actually I'm happy because able to make it even I am late.
Chorong: (feel happy Suho finished the whole bowl of porridge she make) go brush you teeth first and I will give the medicine.

He followed everything Chorong ask him to do, she feel happy to see him like that.
Chorong: you look cute oppa..(smiling and mumble alone).
Suho: are you talking to me?
Chorong: huh? What? No..I'm waiting for you to give this medicine.
Suho: oh..okay I'm done.
Chorong: here's your medication and water.
Suho: thank you.
Chorong: you're welcome. Now you can sleep tomorrow don't forget to take you medication on time, remember you must eat something first before you take the medicine. I don't want you to get stomach upset.

He lying down on the bed and make himself comfortable.
Suho: can I request one more thing from you?
Chorong: what is it?
Suho: can you stay here with me tonight? It's already midnight I don't want you to drive back home alone. Also I might forget to take my medication tomorrow, if you are here at least you can remind me.
Chorong: you are too demanding when you sick.
Suho: please...
Chorong: hurmm..okay I'll stay.
Suho: (big smile form on his face) thank you. You can take shower on next room, you can wear Namjoo clothes there. Sometimes she stay here with Kai so she bring her extra clothes.
Chorong: okay..I clean the kitchen first and take a shower. I will come and check on you before I go to sleep.
Suho: okay..make yourself at home okay?
Chorong: okay..

After done cleaning the kitchen and taking shower she went to Suho room. She walk slowly and seat on the bed near him. Suho already sleeping, Chorong cover him with the blanket. She went to his shower room and wet the face towel. She applied on top of his forehead. She's doing that for few times to make his temperature go down. She feel tired and massage her shoulder, without she realized Chorong fall asleep next to Suho.

Next morning..
Suho woke up and felt something heavy on his chest, he open his eyes and saw Chorong sleeping on top of his chest. He feel nervous all of sudden and don't know what to do. He was mesmerized by her beauty and make his heart flutter. He caress her forehead, both cheeks and down to her lips.
Suho: you look even more beautiful when you sleeping..he is one of a lucky guy to have you rong-ah..how I wish I can turn back time and make things right..how I wish I can love you like before..how I wish you take care of me like this forever..(talking alone)

Chorong open her eyes, she can hear someone heartbeat beating very fast. She get up and saw Suho is looking at her, she feel nervous and shy.
Suho: good morning, you must be tired taking care of me until you fall asleep here. I'm sorry to trouble you.
Chorong: (shy and nervous)err..err..no it's okay. I was here last night to make sure your body temperature not shoot high but i didn't realize I'm falling asleep on your..your chest I'm sorry.
Suho: it's okay, I like it (cheeky smile)..
Chorong: yah!!! Go take a shower I will prepare breakfast for us.
Suho: okay..

Done with shower she wear back her clothes last night and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, Suho went down join her and sat at the kitchen bar. Chorong served the breakfast and they eating together. Finished with the breakfast she give him the medication, he take it without saying anything. She clean the kitchen and ready to go back.
Suho: you going home?
Chorong: yes, don't forget to take your medication on time okay. If you feel tired..
Suho: (while Chorong talk he cut in the middle of it) why you didn't call me after you send me back few days ago? Namjoo told me everything, you saw me drunk and send me back home.
Chorong: (nervous) I'm going now..
Suho: please stop, you not answering my question. You worried about me, you bring me to clinic, cooked for me and you stay with me until my body temperature back to normal. You make me porridge and even prepare breakfast for me, what's all this?
Chorong: (silent)
Suho: say something..please..!

They both face to face in the living room, she just stared at the floor. Suho look at her and waiting for the answer. Suho walk to her until their body inches away from each other, he hold both of her hands.
Suho: rong-ah..look at me.
Chorong: (lift up her face and tears coming from her eyes)
Suho: (wipe her tears) why you crying? I'm sorry if I raised my voice to you. I just want to know why you do all this? You still care about me?
Chorong: when you drunk I don't want you to drive and get involved with accident that's why I send you back home. Last night when you sick it is my job as a doctor to treat you and make you sure you okay, that's all.
Suho: you not answering my question. I ask you again, why did you do all that? You still care about me? (Hold her hands tightly) you..you still love me?

Chorong feel startled with Suho question, she just keep her mouth shut and not answering his question. She can't stand to look into his eyes, she turn her head to the left side and her tears nonstop falling. She try to control her emotions but she can't, their distance, his hands and the question make Chorong even more nervous.
Suho: rong-ah answer me..
Chorong: (pull her hands) I don't have an answer for you question, I'm sorry. Take care yourself, I'm leaving.

She grab her handbag and run to the door, when she about to open the main door..
Suho: PARK CHORONG!!! You stay right there, don't you walk away from me!

To be cont..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author: new update for you guys..hope you not get bored with the story..few more chapters before the ending..reaching 2K readers! Thank you and happy reading!✌🏻️

-Gracey87-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 106 9
What happens when it's over before you get to have a say? And all you are left with is regret of how much better it could have been. The thought that...
Epiphany By † ♥

Teen Fiction

1.3M 45.7K 35
So, I think I’m just about over being your girlfriend.. I’m leaving, I’m leaving No more wondering what you’ve been doing Where you been sleeping.. I...
25.7K 1.7K 48
Chorong and Mark have been lover for almost three years.They are happy with the way they love.But their parents from both sides are not happy with th...
30.8K 978 9
He is gone a long time ago but now he stands infront of me and smile, if it was you, what will you do?  Will you return his smile or turn around and...