Asami The Water Dragon Slayer

By mei1524

Her blue eyes flickered over to her husband with a soft expression on her face, despite the bad things that h... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Asami Amagai
Chapter 2: Erza Is Back*
Chapter 3: Lullaby*
Chapter 4: Erigor
::4::Flame and Wind
::5::The Strongest Team
::6:: Natsu Devours A Village
Filler-Flashback
::7:: Natsu vs Erza
::8:: The Cursed Island
::9:: MoonDrip
::10:: Natsu Vs Yuka the Wave User
::11:: Do Whatever You Want!
::12:: Eternal Magic
::13:: Decisive Battle on Galuna Island
::14:: Burst
::15:: Reach the Sky Above!
Filler-Changeling
::16:: The Phantom Lord
::17:: Lucy Heartfilia
::18:: 15 Minutes
::19:: To Keep Those From Seeing Tears
::20:: A Flower Blooms in the Rain
::21:: Wings of Flame
::22:: The Two Dragon Slayers
::23:: Ms. Fairy Tail
::24:: Fight Among Friends
::25::Thunder Palace
::26:: Excommunications and Parades
::27:: Oracion Seis
Flashback
::28:: An Alliance
::29::Uncertainty
::30:: Sky Maiden
::31:: Jellal
::32:: Choices
::33:: Gray?
::34:: Nirvana
::35:: Jura
::36:: Rune Knights
::37:: Wendy
::38:: The Engagement
::39:: Wendy's First Big Job
::40:: The Strongest Mage
::41:: Edolas?
::42:: A non motion sickness Natsu?
::43:: The Giant Lacrima
::44:: Prisoners
::45:: Rescued!
::46:: Asami vs Hotaru
::47:: Saving Extalia
::48:: Four Dragon Slayers vs The King
::49:: Goodbye Edolas!
::50:: Teams
::51:: S-Class Trials
::52:: Old Friend
::53:: Goodbye, Toshiro
::54:: Life
::55:: Team Natsu vs Hades
::56:: Fight Over
::57:: Acnologia
::58:: Haru
::59:: 7 Years
::60:: Aceto and Velveno
::61:: Grand Magic Games
::62:: Hidden!
::64:: Wendy vs Chelia
::65:: Ryuuzetsu Land
::66:: Naval Battle
::67:: Defeat
::68:: Fairy Tail vs Sabertooth
::69:: Asami vs Minerva
::70:: Water and Ice
::71:: 8 Dragons
::72:: 1 Minute
::73:: Time
::74:: Day Off
::75:: Bets
::76:: Confessions
::77:: A New Adventure
::78:: Treasure Hunters
::79:: Doriate
::80:: Atlas Flame
::81:: Council Members
::82:: F.A.C.E
::83:: 41 Minutes
::84:: Familiarity
::85:: Asami vs Keyes
::86:: Igneel
::87:: Dragons
::88:: Goodbye
::89:: Time Passing
::90:: Bittersweet
::91:: Doubt
::92:: We Meet Again
::93:: Reasons
::94:: Reunited
::95:: Discoveries and Decisions
::96:: Caracole Island
::97:: Rescue Mission
::98:: Movie Part 1
::99:: Movie Part 2
::100:: Movie Part 3
::101:: Reasons to Fight
::102::And So it begins...
::103:: Old Faces
::104:: Promise to Win
::105:: Fighting for Tomorrow
::106:: The Winter General
::107:: Despair
::108:: Hatred
::109:: Gray and Natsu
::110:: Decisions...
::111:: Fairy Tail Academy Part 1
::112:: Fairy Tail Academy Part 2
::113:: Fairy Tail x Rave Master
::114:: Training Camp
::115:: 12 Years Part 1
::116:: 12 Years Part 2
::117:: Gray VS Zeref
::118:: Natsu's Book
::119:: Saving A Friend
::120:: Missing Dragon Slayers
::121:: To Slay A Dragon
::122:: To Get Back Home
::123:: Epilogue
Christmas OVA
Dragon Cry: Part 1
Dragon Cry: Part 2

::63:: Wagers

9.4K 223 97
By mei1524

"I'll always be by your side, just like the wind that flows through your hair."

-Yagami Kazuma

It was now Day 2 of the GMG. On Day 1 after Hidden, the one on one battles had begun. Lucy and Flare of Raven Tail had gone up against each other although it had ended in Lucy's loss after one of Flare's teammates had intercepted the Celestial mages spell, causing her to pass out from exhaustion. Flare had also cheated by threatening to hurt an unsuspecting Asuka who was cheering for Lucy.

The 2nd match was between Ren of Blue Pegasus and Arana of Mermaid Heel with Ren winning. The 3rd match was between Orga of Sabertooth who defeated War Cry of Quatro Cerebus. And the last match was Jellal vs Jura. Jellal lost by laughing himself unconscious. Asami who was sitting with Gray figured it had to have been Meredy's doing, since she herself had gotten hit with that magic 7 years ago.

Asami sweat dropped. "I don't even have words for this." She said, watching how Gajeel seemed ready to puke on the moving chariot.

"I do. It's pathetic." Laxus muttered.

"Does it affect you too, Laxus?" Mirajane asked innocently.

Laxus' eye twitched. "Just don't let Natsu know."

"I guess it's a male dragon slayer thing." Asami mumbled, knowing how both her and Wendy had yet to suffer any motion sickness.

"I don't get it. Can you explain something to me!" Sting said, standing still on the moving chariot watching Natsu and Gajeel both push themselves to get closer to the finish line despite their upset stomachs. "Why'd you even bother entering the tournament? I mean you're nothing like the Fairy Tail I knew growing up. You're obsessed with how tough you are and what the rest of the world thinks of you. What happened to the Fairy Tail of my childhood? The guild that did whatever the hell it wanted, whenever it wanted. They never cared what anybody else said or thought of them." He spat out with resentment.

"The reason we're here is for our friends." Natsu gritted out as he pushed himself to move. "The ones who waited for us, for all the years we were gone. Who fought through the pain and the heartache. They were humiliated but even so they stayed strong and they kept our guild together. We're doing this for all of them. And we're gonna make sure that everyone here knows....The Fairy Tail guild never gave up. Not for an instant! So there's no way I'm gonna give up now!"

The Fairy Tail members cried hearing his heartfelt words while the ones who were gone for those 7 years smiled at his choice of words. They would suffer the humiliation of losing for now but they knew that at the end of the games they would be number 1 again. They weren't just apart of the games for fun but to make up for everything their guild members went through in their absence.

In the end Natsu won his team 2 points and Gajeel getting 1 point, tying both teams.

❄💧❄💧

The first match after Chariot was over was between Tobi of Lamia Scale and Kurohebi of Raven Tail with the latter winning the match.

"Let's move on to our second one on one battle. The first from Quatro Cerberus, Bacchus! Fighting a member of Team Fairy Tail A....."

"Fight! Somebody avenge me!" Cana yelled, waving her arms frantically as both Laxus and Asami tried to calm her down. The night before after the first day was over, the guild had gathered at the bar to drink their sorrows away, Bacchus had challenged Cana to a drinking match and won. He had also taken her bra with him as a prize, leaving Cana bare chested. Asami had to give Cana her jacket to cover her friend up. "I don't care who it is!"

"Oh my, relax Cana." Mirajane smiled nervously.

"I've told you a bunch of times to stop drinking with random strangers. They always somehow end up backfiring on you." Asami muttered as she grabbed Cana's waving arm.

Cana pouted and crossed her arms over her chest like a stubborn child. "He took my favorite bra though."

"That's what's bothering you?" Asami sweat dropped.

"Elfman Strauss!"

Mirajane gasped hearing her brother's name being called. "It's Elfman's turn?"

The two contestants stood in the middle of the arena waiting for the match to start. "Hey, what do you say we make our own bet? Like those last guys did?" Bacchus said from his spot on the ground as laid on his side lazily while holding a drink in his hand.

"What bet?" Elfman asked.

"Your sisters are a couple of smokin hot little numbers."

"So what's your point?"

"Come on man, I know you can't be that dense. If I win the match they keep me company tonight. Both at the same time."

"Scumbag." Cana said in disgust. Everyone else in their guild was also disgusted with what Bacchus wanted from Lisanna and Mirajane.

"Now it's your turn." Bacchus said, sitting up with his legs criss crossed.

Elfman clenched his jaw tightly, his knuckles turning white with how hard he was clenching them. "Listen pal, a real man doesn't tolerate that kind of disrespect. So get ready to get schooled."

"So I take it you accept this little wager do ya? I'm so excited I got the shakes."

It was hard for them to watch the way Bacchus was able to easily out maneuver each of Elfman's attacks. But, after a while Elfman felt a sudden surge of determination to win and not lose the wager especially with his sister's on the line. He would never be able to face them if he lost. In the end he won the battle and Quatro Cerberus became Quatro Puppy.

"Welcome to the battle of the beauties! Fairy Tail's own Mirajane Strauss vs Blue Pegasus' Jenny Realight!"

"Of course this is the type of match they have for them." Asami muttered, watching how Mirajane and Jenny both posed in skimpy looking swimsuits.

"What kind of battle is this!?" Gray and Natsu yelled, both shocked having expected it to be a fighting match.

Haru and Happy both gave Carla a sympathetic look when she was stunned by the type of contest both women were apart of.

"They're not expect me to do this kind of nasty stuff are they?" Wendy asked anxiously.

Asami's ear twitched having heard her sister comment and shook her head. "Definitely not." She mumbled and was happy to hear when Lucy told Wendy she didn't.

"I can't wait to see what they'll change into ne-"

"Not so fast!" Lisley of Mermaid Heel yelled as she and her two other guildmates jumped down into the arena. "You don't expect us to let these bubble headed bimbos hog all the attention."

"We have strong and beautiful chicas as well." Araña said.

"Team Mermaid Heel is the ultimate in girl power!" The two yelled with Beth looking flustered.

"This is embarrassing." Beth muttered. 

The crowds of men began to whistle and cheer seeing more pretty girls joining in.

"Well I definitely didn't see this one coming! Mermaid Heel has even joined the party!"

"Hold it you guys! All these girls are missing the most important thing! What good is walking around in your skimpy bikinis if you don't have the love to back it up!" Sherry yelled as both her and Chelia her little cousin jumped into the arena in their own bikini's. "If you want love you got give love."

"And we now have the two cousins of the Lamia Scale guild join."

"Come on! Why don't you join in!" Mavis said as she beamed at Asami.

The ravenette sighed. "Alright." She agreed and ripped off her dress revealing a navy colored bikini underneath, surprising Gajeel and Laxus who were standing behind her. She jumped down beside her little sister. She was relieved when her sister was given the okay to come back and join in on the games.

"Wardrobe change! School swimsuits!"

Asami glanced down at her sister. "You okay, Wendy?"

"This is really embarrassing." The blunette mumbled, glancing around at the older girls who easily filled out their swimsuits unlike her own body.

"This is starting to get a little to creepy for me!" Levy complained, also feeling uncomfortable from the way the men in the crowd gave them all lustful looks. Asami blushed a bit when she caught Gray staring at her.

The ravenette sighed. "Tell me about it."

"And now bikini's and thigh highs!"After that they all put on a pair of glasses, then cat ears, and followed by bondage gear. "How about a blushing bride challenge! So, ladies grab a lucky guy and squeeze into some wedding dresses!"

"Hey isn't it bad luck for the groom to see the bride in her wedding gown before they get married?" Lucy asked Asami as she stood alone. She tried to not look uncomfortable with the way every other girl had a partner, even the girls in Mermaid Heel paired up with each other.

Asami blinked and shifted nervously as she clung to Gray's arm. "About that..." She glanced at Gray.

"We're already married." Gray stated bluntly. He didn't see a point in hiding it anymore. They planned to tell everyone yesterday, but after the previous day's losses they weren't too excited.

"What?!" The blonde exclaimed.

Erza who heard walked over to them and started shaking them. "Why didn't you guys invite me! I'm missing all these weddings. It's not fair." She sulked.

The ravenette blinked. "Well you know how Gray and I left early, well we got married here in Crocus." Asami said as she and Gray showed them their matching wedding bands. "Wendy was the flower girl and Haru the ring bearer. Carla was the one who took pictures. It was really a huge shock to me."

"How romantic. A surprise wedding." Lucy gushed and yelped when she was suddenly lifted off the ground by Loki.

"So you're Asami Fullbuster now?" Erza asked a bit intrigued that Gray had done something so secretive and romantic.

Asami blushed and nodded. "Yeah." She decided that she would take on his last name after thinking about it for a while. As much as she wanted to have everyone else apart of the wedding, the feeling of just having a smaller and more intimate wedding made it more special. It was a real surprise when she saw her little sister and Carla both dressed and waiting for her with the wedding dress she bought when Erza and her were dress shopping during the Veleno and Aceto incident.

"Then if you both got married then that means your wedding night...." The redhead trailed suddenly flustered as she walked away trying to get those thoughts out her head when she began to picture Jellal and her.

The now married couple both flushed red at her statement. Gray shook out of his memories of their wedding night, it wasn't their first time but it was their first time as husband and wife. It had been awkward when they had to get Wendy and the two exceed a separate room. Although it wasn't the first time that Haru had to leave which usually wasn't a problem since he liked staying over with Happy and Natsu but, he'd never stayed with Wendy which he didn't really feel comfortable with especially with Carla in the room. He could only imagine how angry Happy would be if he found out he slept in the same bed as Carla. So, he had to ask the married couple why he couldn't stay with them. It was safe to say that Haru's innocent mind had been partially tainted.

"You look beautiful. As always." Gray said quietly giving her a smile.

Asami smiled back, "Thanks. And you look handsome in your suit." She wrapped her arms around his neck as she pecked him on the lips making him blush a bit from the pda. He smiled down at her, kissing her forehead, before the two focused back on the other couples who were paired up.

After the wedding challenge, they were going to do another swimsuit challenge except the Master of Lamia Scale joined in. 

All the girls who were down in the arena were sent back after that awkward show that Lamia Scale's master gave. After that Mirajane beat Jenny when she transformed into one of her She-Devil transformation. They had made a bet and the loser had to pose for Sorcerer's Weekly in their birthday suit.

After their match, Kagura of Mermaid Heel went up against Yukino of Sabertooth. They chose to bet their lives. Kagura proved to be a lot stronger then Yukino who turned out to be Celestial Spirit Mage like Lucy, while Kagura used gravity magic and wielded a sword that she didn't unsheath during the fight. In the end, Kagura took pity on Yukino and claimed her life was now in her hands.

❄💧❄💧

Asami laughed along with Haru as they watched their friends mimic Bacchus and his guild's motto by saying Wild. The Quatro Puppy wizard joined their group at the bar as they celebrated after winning some points today and Gray and Asami's announcement that they got married.

"Tell your buddy Elfman was it? That I hope he makes a speedy recovery." Bacchus hiccuped a small flush on his cheeks from drinking. "Man that was a seriously wild battle. Tell him I hope we get to lock horns once again." He and Yeager started to leave.

"Kay. I'll be sure to tell him." Natsu grinned. "But don't forget that I'd like to take you on some time."

"Now you're talking. That's a fight I'd like to see!" Happy said with Plue making a noise of agreement.

Bacchus chuckled and raised an arm. "Manly and....."

"Wild!" They yelled back and the Quatro puppy wizard's left.

"Has anybody seen gramps?" Natsu asked, noticing how their master wasn't at the bar.

Wendy sweat dropped. "Well he had a drinking contest with Bacchus so....."

"He's probably passed out on the floor somewhere." Gray muttered.

"Wouldn't be the first time." Haru added with a yawn.

Asami glanced down at him. "You tired?"

"Hmmm. Yeah." Haru yawned cutely once more. He felt Asami pick him up and snuggled into her chest feeling comfort in her warmth. "It was fun today."

Asami and Gray smiled down at the small brown exceed. "I'm sure it was." She said.

"He's out." Gray murmured watching how Haru's eyes fluttered shut and could hear his soft snores. "Come on, I'll walk you to your hotel." Asami nodded and the two waved goodnight to the only members who were still either not passed out or drunk.

"So, do you think we'll have a battle against Raven Tail at some point?" She asked as they strolled through the streets of Crocus to her hotel where her team was staying at.

Gray shrugged. "Who knows. But, I do hope it happens. They owe us for everything they did." He recalled how Nullpudding targeted him during the games.

She tightened her grip on Haru. "Tch. They still need to pay for putting Wendy in that infirmary bed." She said, remembering the tears her little sister shed.

Gray sweat dropped seeing the dark aura surrounding his wife. "Uh.. Asami you're going to snuggle Haru to death if you don't loosen up."

She blinked as the dark aura faded away. "Oops." She laughed nervously as she loosened her arms and Haru let out a small happy sigh. "I'm glad he's heavy sleeper." She sweat dropped.

Gray chuckled, amused. "Well we're here." He glanced up at the hotel where she was staying. It was near his own, which is the reason why he'd walked with her to the arena, now knowing she was on the opposing team. "I'll see you tomorrow. We can get breakfast before the games start."

"Sure, I'd love that." Asami smiled at him and her eyes lit up. "Can we go to that bakery that we passed today, I heard they had the best pastries in all of Fiore."

The ice mage looked at his wife and smiled. "You're starting to sound like Erza." He teased her.

She pouted. "But, she likes cakes. I'm going for the pastries." She said already savoring the taste of sweets. "Aw~Now I'm hungry." She mumbled as her stomach growled.

He chuckled and gave her forehead a peck. "Just wait till tomorrow alright?"

"Yeah, yeah." She huffed. She just like every other dragon slayer had a large appetite. Even her little sister ate almost as much as Natsu, just in a more calm manner like her older sister.

Suddenly the heard a loud explosion making them jump in surprise. They turned their heads in the direction they heard and could see a small fire. "Why do I feel like that's Natsu's doing?" Gray's eye twitched.

"That's because it is." Asami's eyes were able to see as far. "He's attacking the Sabertooth guild."

"That idiot." He muttered under his breath and turned back to Asami who was biting her lip in concern for their idiot teammate. They could get disqualified for starting a fighting with another guild and that wasn't what they needed at the moment. "I should probably go make sure that idiot doesn't get us disqualified."

Asami continued to glance between where Natsu was and her husband. "You sure you don't want me to go with you? You'll probably need help to restrain him." She didn't know why Natsu would attack Sabertooth. Although, she knew Natsu well enough to know he wouldn't have attacked without being provoked especially with how he had yet to attack Raven Tail who deserved it more.

"Nah. It's fine. I can handle it." He said, reassuring her when he saw her worried look. "You just get to your room and rest. I'll pick you up early tomorrow and we'll go to that bakery. Deal?"

"Fine." She muttered and gave him a shy smile. "I love you."

Gray's look softened as he stared down at her and cupped her cheeks minding Haru who was still lightly snoring. "I love you too, Asami." He kissed her softly on the lips for a long moment before pulling away.

❄💧❄💧

Asami walked into her dark hotel room after Gray had taken off to make sure Natsu didn't get his team into trouble. She leaned against the door closing her eyes as she released a sigh. "You and Ice Stripper really are disgustingly cute." Laxus said, his deep tired voice making her jump in surprise.

"More like nauseating." Gajeel muttered as he huffed.

"Aw, come on guys. I think it was cute the way they were acting. And that kiss Gray gave her." Mirajane gushed, from her bed as there were hearts in her eyes.

Asami's face was as red as Erza's hair with each comment. She was just glad that Jellal wasn't in the room, heaven knows she didn't need the extra commentary. "Y-you guys saw that?" She squeaked out in embarrassment.

"Gihi, yeah." Gajeel teased, able to hear the embarrassment in her voice.

Mirajane sighed happily. "It was romantic."

"More like awkward." Laxus muttered. "Listen, Asami. You can't go around kissing Gray. He's your enemy."

"They're married." Gajeel and Mirajane pointed out. Asami slowly walked to her bed in an awkward fashion.

"Doesn't matter. We're enemies right now. After we win, you can kiss him all you want. I'll even get you guys a hotel and watch the little cat for ya."

"What?!"

"That's nice of you Laxus."

"Mirajane!"

"Gihi."

"Gajeel! You too!......I'm going to sleep."

"So, I'll take it as a yes?"

"....."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 2.6K 18
Lucy's breath hitched. "You saved mine, so I'll have to save yours. That's just how it works. So, naturally, I can't leave until that happens. I'm be...
39.7K 1.7K 26
"So.." he began, shifting to look at her now instead. "Why'd you leave?" There it was, the question she had dreaded from the start. Lucy closed her e...
1.3M 22.1K 61
Fairy tail x reader one shots. Because fairy tail is my favorite Will be female unless otherwise specified [requests closed] Highest #289 in Fanfic...
27K 577 23
So, this story is going to focus on Lucy becoming a B.A.M.F. ( I felt in the Anime/Manga she was ripped of on the powers front)and her getting with G...