Asami The Water Dragon Slayer

By mei1524

Her blue eyes flickered over to her husband with a soft expression on her face, despite the bad things that h... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Asami Amagai
Chapter 2: Erza Is Back*
Chapter 3: Lullaby*
Chapter 4: Erigor
::4::Flame and Wind
::5::The Strongest Team
::6:: Natsu Devours A Village
Filler-Flashback
::7:: Natsu vs Erza
::8:: The Cursed Island
::9:: MoonDrip
::10:: Natsu Vs Yuka the Wave User
::11:: Do Whatever You Want!
::12:: Eternal Magic
::13:: Decisive Battle on Galuna Island
::14:: Burst
::15:: Reach the Sky Above!
Filler-Changeling
::16:: The Phantom Lord
::17:: Lucy Heartfilia
::18:: 15 Minutes
::19:: To Keep Those From Seeing Tears
::20:: A Flower Blooms in the Rain
::21:: Wings of Flame
::22:: The Two Dragon Slayers
::23:: Ms. Fairy Tail
::24:: Fight Among Friends
::25::Thunder Palace
::26:: Excommunications and Parades
::27:: Oracion Seis
Flashback
::28:: An Alliance
::29::Uncertainty
::30:: Sky Maiden
::31:: Jellal
::32:: Choices
::33:: Gray?
::34:: Nirvana
::35:: Jura
::36:: Rune Knights
::37:: Wendy
::38:: The Engagement
::39:: Wendy's First Big Job
::40:: The Strongest Mage
::41:: Edolas?
::42:: A non motion sickness Natsu?
::43:: The Giant Lacrima
::44:: Prisoners
::45:: Rescued!
::46:: Asami vs Hotaru
::47:: Saving Extalia
::48:: Four Dragon Slayers vs The King
::49:: Goodbye Edolas!
::50:: Teams
::51:: S-Class Trials
::53:: Goodbye, Toshiro
::54:: Life
::55:: Team Natsu vs Hades
::56:: Fight Over
::57:: Acnologia
::58:: Haru
::59:: 7 Years
::60:: Aceto and Velveno
::61:: Grand Magic Games
::62:: Hidden!
::63:: Wagers
::64:: Wendy vs Chelia
::65:: Ryuuzetsu Land
::66:: Naval Battle
::67:: Defeat
::68:: Fairy Tail vs Sabertooth
::69:: Asami vs Minerva
::70:: Water and Ice
::71:: 8 Dragons
::72:: 1 Minute
::73:: Time
::74:: Day Off
::75:: Bets
::76:: Confessions
::77:: A New Adventure
::78:: Treasure Hunters
::79:: Doriate
::80:: Atlas Flame
::81:: Council Members
::82:: F.A.C.E
::83:: 41 Minutes
::84:: Familiarity
::85:: Asami vs Keyes
::86:: Igneel
::87:: Dragons
::88:: Goodbye
::89:: Time Passing
::90:: Bittersweet
::91:: Doubt
::92:: We Meet Again
::93:: Reasons
::94:: Reunited
::95:: Discoveries and Decisions
::96:: Caracole Island
::97:: Rescue Mission
::98:: Movie Part 1
::99:: Movie Part 2
::100:: Movie Part 3
::101:: Reasons to Fight
::102::And So it begins...
::103:: Old Faces
::104:: Promise to Win
::105:: Fighting for Tomorrow
::106:: The Winter General
::107:: Despair
::108:: Hatred
::109:: Gray and Natsu
::110:: Decisions...
::111:: Fairy Tail Academy Part 1
::112:: Fairy Tail Academy Part 2
::113:: Fairy Tail x Rave Master
::114:: Training Camp
::115:: 12 Years Part 1
::116:: 12 Years Part 2
::117:: Gray VS Zeref
::118:: Natsu's Book
::119:: Saving A Friend
::120:: Missing Dragon Slayers
::121:: To Slay A Dragon
::122:: To Get Back Home
::123:: Epilogue
Christmas OVA
Dragon Cry: Part 1
Dragon Cry: Part 2

::52:: Old Friend

6.3K 160 12
By mei1524

"If it's to protect our family,

Be it the Kingdom or the entire world...

We would make anyone our enemy!

That's what it means to be Fairy Tail!"

-Natsu Dragneel

"Under attack?" Haru repeated with his eyes wide with shock and fear.

Asami bit the inside of her cheek and nodded in response. She didn't understand why someone would attack Fairy Tail especially when the strongest of the guild were all gathered in one spot. They either had a death wish wish or it was just a coincidence. But, regardless the two would have to regroup with the rest of the guild quickly. She looked down at Haru ready to say something when something was shot at Haru and she picked him up quickly and moved away from the attack.

A big dust of smoke formed from the impact missing it's target. The ravenette narrowed her eyes at the intruder. She held Haru in her arms protectively and tightened her grip when a loud giggle was heard.

Once the smoke cleared, the two Fairy Tail members could see who the attacker was. It was a young woman who had short pink hair that reached past her shoulders, dark magenta eyes, a small nose and a pout on her lips. She was shorter than Asami by a lot making her almost Levi's height while wearing a lolita dress with thigh high tights and heels. She was holding a whip that seemed to resemble the one that Lucy had except this one was all black with a symbol on it that Asami couldn't recognize yet seemed familiar in a way. "Aw~I missed." The girl pouted while stomping her foot like a child.

"Who are you?" Asami demanded, her whole body tense at the unknown attacker.

The pinkette blinked twice before she gave her a creepy smile. "I'm Nikko~ And you are....?~"

The ravenette's blue eyes widened when she caught the Grimoire Heart symbol on the pinkette's glove that she was wearing. "You're from a dark guild." Asami muttered ignoring the girl's question.

"Yep!" The pinkette chirped happily. "The 7 kin of Purgatory are also here! We came for Lord Zeref." She further explained all nonchalant.

Asami felt her voice caught in her throat at the information. She instantly felt worried about her friends hoping they were all okay especially Gray and Wendy. But, she needed to focus on the girl in front of her first before looking for the others. "The dark wizard Zeref?"

"Yeah! So I have a question." The pinkette suddenly said as she tilted her head. "Exactly which one of the Fairy Tail mages are you? Like how powerful are you?"

Asami furrowed her brow in question. "I'm Asami Amagai an S-class wizard of Fairy Tail." She answered yet still feeling wary of the girl in front of her.

"S-class." The girl hummed as her face was blank before a creepy grin made it's way to her face. "You'll make a perfect addition to my collection. Although, I only have one at the moment since Zancrow killed the other two I had." She rambled before swiping her whip at Asami who dodged it flawlessly. "Come on~ Let me hit you at least once~" She pouted as she continued to slam her whip towards the ravenette causing the ground beneath to crack.

Asami put Haru down on top of one of the tree branches. "I need you to stay here while I take care of her." She said quietly before dropping down in front of Nikko who was looking for her. "Water Dragon Roar!" The water attack created a big cloud of smoke from hitting the crumbled dirt.

"That wasn't nice, Mimi~" The pinkette said standing behind Asami who quickly moved away from the incoming whip attack.

She ignored the sudden nickname and got ready to launch another attack not noticing the familiar ring the pinkette was wearing. "Water Dragon rapid sphere!" Spheres of water launched at the pinkette a few of them moving too fast and hitting her, knocking her into a tree.

"That hurt! Now I'm mad!" Nikko yelled as her now wet hair covered her face. She flipped it back as she held up her whip. "Reaper of Death Summon!" Her whip started to glow as well as the ring on her thumb as a person materialized from the ring.

Both Asami and Haru's eyes widened in shock at the person who materialized in front of them. He was a dark brown hair with dark orbs while wearing a large jacket and jeans. Except his skin was deathly pale. "Hey, Asami, Haru. It's been a while." The young man greeted the two with boyish grin on his face.

Both Asami and Haru got a quick flash of the same face go through their minds. Asami stared at the young man in front of her in deep thought as the memory of their first meeting surfaced.

Asami stared at the ring on her finger now feeling a bit shocked that she was engaged. A soft blush made it's way to her face as she thought of her now fiance. It had been 3 months since she had last seen him and she hadn't even started the job since then. She released a soft sigh just thinking about it.

"Asami are we there yet?" Haru asked from atop her head as they continued to walk on a small path through the woods.

"The man at the market said he saw the Erebus' guild symbol on some guy that walked through here which means that all I have to do is follow the path." Asami explained.

"Ok and what if he turns into the woods at some point. You wouldn't know where to make the turn." Haru pointed out.

Asami sweat dropped. "You're right. I forgot about that." She looked down with head covered with her hood causing Haru to be covered as well. Which meant they didn't get a chance to see the running figure towards them until the two crashed into each other with a loud oomph. "Ugh." Her hood had fallen off causing Haru to land in the bushes on the side.

The person beneath Asami groaned in pain, his eyes closed. "What?" Toshiro muttered feeling something soft and squishy and squeezed again. He opened his eyes revealing his dark brown orbs only to see a young woman about his age with a angry look on her face that also included a blush on her cheeks. She had the brightest blue eyes he had ever seen. His own heated up when he realized he was squeezing one of her breasts. He stood up quickly causing the woman to land on the floor. He started to wave his hands in face frantically. "I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to grope you like that! I hope you don't think I'm some sort of pervert!" He stammered with a blush on his cheeks.

Asami stood up wiping her cloak giving the guy wary look. Her own embarrassed blush disappeared as she released a sigh. "It's fine." She muttered and glanced to her right. "Haru are you okay?"

"Yeah!" A small voice said grabbing Toshiro's attention. A small brown cat wearing a red scarf walked out of the bushes rubbing it's head.

The brunette's eyes widened. "It's a talking cat!"

"You're so loud." Haru muttered releasing a yawn. "And also a pervert for touching Asami like that." He said bluntly.

Toshiro felt his whole face heat up from embarrassment. "I'm not a pervert! It was an honest accident I swear you have to believe me!"

Asami hit Haru on the head gently. "Stop being mean. Take a nap." She muttered picking him up.

"Okay. Just make sure to hit him if he tries anything again." Haru muttered before his eyes shut falling asleep in Asami's arms letting out soft snores.

She released a sigh and turned to the young man giving a small smile. "Sorry about Haru. I'm Asami by the way." She said before placing Haru in her open bag.

"It's fine." He muttered giving the cat a wary look before smiling at the beautiful girl in front of him. "I'm Toshiro."

The memory quickly went away when Nikko started to giggle. "Aw~Toshi and Mimi are friends~" She concluded from the way the two stared at one another like they knew each other.

Asami clenched her jaw. "I thought you said you were done with hanging around dark guilds, Toshiro." She said with a scowl on her face. After their first meeting, she managed to trick him into taking her to his guild by convincing him that she wanted to join. It didn't take long for the guild master to accept her since she claimed to have given on Fairy Tail and wanted to join a stronger guild. Afterwards, she spent months gathering information on the guild and its members. Her job was to take all of them out and then hand them over to the Council.

Toshiro's smile dropped and felt himself deflate. He was happy to see an old face except she looked at him as if he betrayed her or something. After spending months befriending Asami, the two became good friends and Haru accepted him. Eventually she told him about her job after he told her why he was apart of Erebus. His parents had been apart of the dark guild and when they died he had nowhere to go so he stayed. She saw he was a good person and wanted to help him. "I-um." He felt his voice caught in his throat. He didn't know how tell her.

"Oh~So Mimi knew Toshi when he was still alive~" Nikko said putting her head on Toshiro's shoulder, despite the uncomfortable look on his face.

Asami's blue eyes widened."What do you mean when he was still alive?"

"Hehe~Yeah, Toshiro's dead! I use Necromancer magic which is the only reason he's here right now." Nikko said with a huge grin on her face. "You want to know how I killed him?"

Toshiro took a deep breath as he stared at the now destroyed guildhall that used to be Erebus. "Asami really didn't hold back." He muttered as he stared at the rubble. He felt a small smile make it's way to his lips just thinking about Asami and Haru. They offered him a chance to come with them to join Fairy Tail with them. They told him he would be accepted and treated like family because that's what Fairy Tail was, a family. He gripped his bag tightly as he thought about being apart of a guild with members who wouldn't put him down and would actually welcome him with open arms. Toshiro smiled to himself ready to go to meet Asami and Haru at the train station when he felt something pierce him through the chest. He looked down at saw a knife, he coughed blood feeling his vision starting to go dark. He could faintly hear maniacal giggles before his last thoughts were on Asami and Haru apologizing to them for not being able to join them.

"Aw~I really thought you'd be tougher than that~" Nikko pouted as she held the bloody knife in her hand. "Oh well~ I can at least add you to my collection~" She shrugged grabbing a ring off his finger and sealed his body in it ready to call on him when needed as she glanced at the rubble before skipping away.

"You died." Asami mumbled still in shock as she stared at Toshiro. Both her and Haru had waited a few hours for him to show but he never did. She was upset that he chose not to join them but got over it thinking his loyalty lied with dark guilds since he was raised by one. "Toshiro, I'm sorry-"

"There's nothing for you to apologize for. What happened to me wasn't your fault." He said sincerely still standing next to Nikko who had a blank look on her face.

"But, I was angry with you for so long as well as Haru. We wanted to bring you to Fairy Tail and give you the family you wanted. I wasn't there to save you." She said, feeling guilty for not saving him from his death.

"Ugh are you two done! I want to fight! Toshi attack her!" Nikko snapped feeling completely irritated for being ignored.

Toshiro clenched his jaw as he got into a stance. "Earth make spikes!" He called as he slammed his hands to the ground summoning spikes to be formed from the ground to shoot up towards the ravenette who backflipped out of the way.

Nikko slammed her whip to the ground. "Come on Toshi! You can do better than that! Kill her so I can add her to my collection!" She yelled watching the ravenette move out of the way not attacking.

"Asami, you have to attack me! I don't want to hurt you!" Toshiro pleaded as he continued to fire earth attacks towards her.

"How do you think I feel. I can't hurt my friend." She said gently as she dodged another attack.

"I need you to beat Nikko in order to dispel the spell and get my ring away from her. It's the reason why she's been able to summon me. She uses the objects of the people she kills in order to control them with that whip of hers." He explained as he tried to use hand to hand combat but it was useless since she moved out of the way and his attacks could hit her since her body was made out of water.

"But, if I do that...." She looked at him in sadness knowing that if she does beat Nikko then Toshiro would be gone for real.

"I'm already dead, Asami. There's no reason for you to feel bad." He gently stated.

She bit the inside of her cheek feeling tears swell up in her eyes, clenching her fists tightly as she jumped back from him. As much as it hurt to say goodbye to someone who didn't deserve the death they got she knew she had no choice. But, she still refused to fight someone who became a good friend to her. "Okay, I'll do it. But, first...." She said taking a deep breath. "Water Dragon Secret Slayer Art Prison Dome." A dome of water formed around Toshiro trapping him.

"What do you think you're doing?! Toshiro attack her!" Nikko snapped and felt her anger bubbling up when Toshiro tried to attack the dome only for his attacks to break on contact. Her teeth clenched as she slammed her whip trying to break the dome only for her whip to bounce back at her. "What?" She muttered quietly in disbelief.

"That dome is impenetrable. You won't be able to break through it." Asami stated, giving her glare. "So, don't bother trying." The density of the water was heavy which kept Toshiro trapped.

The pinkette scoffed giving her a dirty look. "Whatever. I'll just kill you myself." She raised her whip. "Toshiro was pretty pathetic as an opponent. Only took one stab to take him down. Talk about pathetic." She taunted the ravenette as she kept slamming her whip to the ground.

Asami gritted her teeth feeling angry at the pinkette's words. "Shut up!" Asami didn't hesitate in punching the pinkette causing her to fly back into the small lake of water. She was the calm one of the guild and this girl was really getting on her nerves.

"How dare you!" Nikko screeched as her stood up from the water completely drenched from head to toe. She gripped her whip tightly, her knuckles turning white. Raising it in the air as it glowed she started to slam it at Asami in quick motion.

The ravenette was cut off guard by the sudden quickness in the attack. She blocked the whip that came towards her face causing her to be moved back, surprising her that the whip managed to hit her despite her body being made of water. "What the...." She flinched when another hit her this time pushing her into the water. Asami stood up despite the pain she felt from the impact. She took a deep breath sucking in the water in the pond feeling full. "Water Dragon Secret Slayer Art: Death Scythe!"

She swiped her water scythe at the pinkette who fought back with her whip. The two went back and forth with each hit. Both Haru and Toshiro's eyes could barely keep up with how fast the two females were moving. Asami was caught off guard when Nikko's whip suddenly split into two and one grabbed her by the ankle. She tried to use the scythe to cut it but it was no use when the other whip wrapped itself around her waist. She gritted her teeth trying not to groan from the amount of pressure was being used to hold her. "Bye bye~" Nikko snickered using all her strength as she threw the ravenette into the forest crashing into multiple trees.

"Asami!" Both Haru and Toshiro cried out in worry when they saw her get thrown roughly and then slammed into the trees going into the forest.

"Oh~ It's a kitty~Is he your pet?" Nikko's personality changed from angry to happy. Her magenta orbs landing on the small brown cat who was hiding in the tree. "I'll just have to kill it." She said giggling. Haru trembled in fear as the Pinkette aimed her whip towards him. His wings popped out and he quickly flew away from the attack. "Come here kitty~" She cackled quickly grabbing the cat with her whip wrapping itself around him. "Now die!" She slammed Haru to the ground causing a loud yelp.

"Don't!" Toshiro yelled feeling useless as he watched the small exceed ready to be slammed into the ground.

But, before Haru hit the ground Nikko was suddenly slammed into the ground by a strong force that knocked her into the water making her drop her whip letting Haru fall to the ground on his feet. "Asami!" He cried out in relief. He saw her cloak was all tattered now and knew she was probably upset about that too since Amaya gave it to her.

"It's one thing hurting me but, no one hurts Haru." She said seething with anger, her whole body drenched in water. Who could blame her, Haru was like a son to her. She had raised him from an egg and to see someone trying to hurt him set her off. "People like you who pick on the defenseless make me sick. Using the dead as your puppets and attacking someone who wasn't even fighting you! You really piss me off!"

"Like I care!" Nikko snapped standing up with her whip in her hand again. "You know what after I make into my puppet, I'm gonna skin that little kitty and make you watch." She taunted not noticing the way Asami's eyes began to change from their blue doe shape to a sharper type. "And then I'm gonna make both you and Toshiro kill the rest of the Fairies on this island and make them my puppets. I'm sure that Master Hades won't care."

A bunch of magic power was suddenly released from the seething ravenette causing everyone to freeze in place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 22.1K 61
Fairy tail x reader one shots. Because fairy tail is my favorite Will be female unless otherwise specified [requests closed] Highest #289 in Fanfic...
26.7K 576 23
So, this story is going to focus on Lucy becoming a B.A.M.F. ( I felt in the Anime/Manga she was ripped of on the powers front)and her getting with G...
119K 6K 62
Ascent | a Fairy Tail Fanfic She was born into darkness, a darkness that forced her into the world on her own, a darkness that took away everything s...
39.1K 1.7K 26
"So.." he began, shifting to look at her now instead. "Why'd you leave?" There it was, the question she had dreaded from the start. Lucy closed her e...