Book 1: You Aren't Alone DISC...

By sweetamanda

Naruko Uzumaki is Naruto's sister. She is only a few minutes older than him, she had no idea she had a brothe... More

You Aren't Alone ✔
Bushy Brows ✔
The Chuunin Exams ✔
Curse Marks ✔
Preliminaries ✔
The Toad Sage ✔
Try and Try Again ✔
Meet Kentaro, Cheif of the Wolves! ✔
Final exams: Begin! ✔
The Sand Village Attacks! ✔
The Third Hokage's Funeral ✔
Run In ✔
The Fight Among Brothers ✔
The Rasengan ✔
Finding Tsunade!
Naruto vs. Tsunade!
Battle of the Sannin!
Home Sweet Home!
To the Land of Tea!
The race is on!
The truth
Remembering the past...
The battle gone wrong...
Revenge Over Love
Chasing the Avenger
Uzumaki vs. Uchiha
Alive but Dead
The Akatsuki
REMINDER

Naruko Uzumaki vs. Yuumi Kyosuke ✔

12.6K 319 165
By sweetamanda

I'm back, mah peoples! So heres the big fight :D Just a heads up, after the Chuunin Exams arch in this story, there will prob be afew fillers... XD

IMPORTANT: The pic is of one of Naruko's wolves, Kikyo!

---------------------------------------------

I was up against a Rain kunoichi named Yuumi Kyosuke. I got in a defensive stance, smirking at her.

"BEGIN!" The proctor yelled, stepping bacl.

Yuumi drew her broadsword and charged at me. "You're gonna die, you blonde bitch!" She shrieked.

I smiled innocently. "I wouldn't be so sure!"

I leapt up, landing softly on the tip of her blade. She was speechless as she watched me land, without a sound, on her sword.

She growled, wildly swinging it around. I laughed and jumped onto her head. I turned around and jumped behind her, pulling her in a headlock.

I drew a kunai and pressed it against her neck, but she dissapeared in a cloud of smoke. "A clone!" I growled. I jumped as I felt something cut into my arm.

I looked down, and saw a bloody gash on my left bicep. I looked around for Yuumi, but she wasn't in my line of vision.

I closed my eyes and focused on finding her chakra, and I eventually detected it... Right in front of me. I opened my eyes and narrowed them, hissing angrily when I saw nothing.

"Where the hell are you?!" I yelled. I heard a giggle.

"I'm right here, silly!" She answered. There was another cut on my shoulder now.

Something clicked in my head. Maybe she's.... Invisible! I thought. "So you're invisible!" I hissed. "Wow! A smart blonde! Thats new!" She taunted. (I have nothing against blondes! I'm a blonde myself! :D)

"Is this some kekki genkai?" I growled.

"Ding ding ding! Congratulations, you're correct!" She laughed. I closed my eyes. I guess I'll rely on my sensory abilities... She may be invisible, but her chakra is still there!

I sensed her in front of me, about to strike my right shoulder. I quickly flipped backwards, my eyes still closed.

"You bitch!" I heard her snarl. I smirked, and did some hand seals. "Ninja Art: Element Tornado!" I yelled. (I know it's not a real jutsu. I make them up instead of knowing the real ones XD)

The 3 elements I possess (Wind, water, lightning) started to form into a tornado. It split into multiple tornadoes and went straight for where I sensed Yuumi's chakra, in all different directions.

I heard a scream, and I smirked. I felt her chakra falter. I opened my eyes, and she was visible again.

She shuddered, immobilized by the lightning element. "You Freak! You monster!" s\She screamed. My eyes widened and a memory came flashing through my head, of where I used to live before Konoha.

Flashback

I stood tall as I walked through the village, trying to seem proud and strong. But on the inside, I was torn.

"Freak!" the villagers yelled, throwing random objects at me.

"Monster!" Others yelled, joining in and throwing rocks.

"Get out of this village, you beast!" A mother yelled, sheilding her child, thinking I would hurt them. I shook my head.

I didn't understand why they hated me so much... I had never lain a hand on them!

I flinched as more harsh words were sent at me. These words became my worst nightmare... My enemy.

End flashback

I let out a feral snarl. "What did you just call me?!" My voice started out soft, then it grew darker and stronger.

"I called you a freak! A monster!" She screamed back, shuddering violently. Looks like I won't need my wolves this round...

A sudden explosion of black chakra burst from me in my fit of rage. My iris's turned blood red, and the whites of my eyes became black. My pupils became snake-like slits.

My teeth and nails grew sharper and longer. My hair whipped madly around me as the wind increased. I heard gasps and screams from the crowd as they watched. I even heard the Hokage gasp.

I laughed darkly. Kyuumi was taking over again... I triggered her when the rain kunoichi called me a freak; my memories came barreling back at me like tsunami's. My anger got the best of me and Kyuumi took that to her advantage.

I wasn't speaking in my own voice now, it was Kyuumi's.  "You have the audicity to call me and my host a monster? It may be true, but I will not allow it!" She roared.

I knew what she really meant though. She liked it when people called me a monster... Because then, she could take over my body and destroy whatever she pleases, until I finally am able to stop her, or until someone else stops her.

I was being consumed by Kyuumi's power. I grinned like the Cheshire cat, letting out a crazed laugh.

Yuumi's eyes widened and she staggered backwards. "What... What the hell are you?!" She screeched, horrified. Even the proctor stepped backwards in terror. Nobody bothered to stop me, they were far too horrified.

I cocked my head to the side, still grinning widely. My eyes were large, twinkling with a mad delight and bloodlust.

Yuumi screamed as I lunged at her. I brought my hand forward, towards her head. Kyuumi's black chakra shaped into a fist, punching her in the face.

She was sent backwards, slumping down into the wall and leaving a dent. The crowd gasped in horror and suprise.

She staggered back up, and laughed dryly. "H-ha! Y-you can't b-beat m-me!" She yelled shakily.

I, rather, Kyuumi laughed. "Don't try and fool me, child! I will rip you limb from limb if you call us monsters! It is the truth, but playing with you humans is so fun!" I yelled, laughing madly again.

Kyuumi's black chakra whipped around, and she spoke from my mouth again. "You will not fool me with your petty human lies! Now, you naiive child, fight me!" She roared from me.

Yuumi mustered up her courage and drew her katana, charging again. My grin widened, if that were even possible.

I grabbed her sword by it's blade, and pulled it right from her grip. She looked terrified as I held her katana.

I raised it with one hand, and my eyes twinkled hungrily. "NIGHTY NIGHT!" I screamed, swinging the sword horizontally across her neck.

There was a bloodcurling scream, and the sickening sound of a blade cutting through flesh and bone filled the arena.

The sound of splattering blood was heard, and everyone was dead silent in horror.

The blood splattered across my face and body, making my image even more terrifying to the spectators and other Genin.

I grinned down at the decapitated body of Yuumi Kyosuke and its detatched head. Her eyes were lifeless but wide, and her mouth was hanging open, blood pouring out like a waterfall.

I could hear Sakura and Ino's screams from a mile away. My grin faltered as many Jounin and ANBU lunged at me with full force.

I dodged all of them, and my wicked smile spread across my face once again, in a derranged manner.

"WHO'S NEXT?!" Echoed through the whole arena. I noticed Kakashi among the Jounin. He lifted up his headband, revealing his Sharingan.

A feral snarl ripped through my throat once I saw it, and Kyuumi's chakra immediatly dispersed. Kyuumi hated the Sharingan for some reason unknown to me.

I fell to the ground, wide-eyed. My memory of my fight was completely black. Kakashi caught me before I fell to the ground.

"What the hell happened?" I asked weakly. Kakashi lowered his headband, and looked at me in half horror, half sympathy.

I looked to my left, and saw the decapitated body of Yuumi Kyosuke. I looked at myself, and saw her blood splattered across my body. My eyes darted down to my hands in horror

In my hand was Yuumi's sword, dripping with her own blood. I gagged, dropping it quickly and bringing my hands to my chest.

My heart nearly stopped and my eyes widened. "Oh my god..." I whispered.

"I killed her," I croaked in horror, looking up at Kakashi.

---------------------------------------------------------------

OH EM GEEEEEE!!!! So, what happens next? You better know! For now, we wait till next time!

FAN.

COMMENT.

VOTE.

MAKE COOKIES WITH YOUR IMAGINARY FRIEND, BOB!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 36 15
Kiyomi Uchiha is the younger twin sister of the infamous Sasuke Uchiha. The two twins bonds are very close to inseparable. What will happen when some...
123K 3.5K 21
Sasuke Uchiha has an older sister and Meena Uzumaki has a secret. What do the two have in common, their the same thing. How will the leaf react knowi...
62.4K 1.6K 27
Sequel to Naruto: the Fool's Sister Aika Uzumaki is Naruto's twin "little sister". Naruto finally returns home from his long training journey, he was...
20.6K 369 37
Naruto and his twin sister Kazumi, are the one of the last Uzumaki and Namikaze's left. Sasuke, is a different story. He doesn't want to seek reveng...