Someday.

Av Cecilia-Ari

We got out of the car and walked inside the airport, hand in hand. She was crying on my arm as we walked to w... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Hello
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

24

13 1 0
Av Cecilia-Ari

Sabrina's POV

It's nice to have him home. I sent him home so that his parents could have him. I miss him already.

When I saw you I didn't know what to do. You were home. You were standing right in front of me. Your arms were so foreign yet so familiar as soon as you wrapped me in them. You were gone too long. I can't let you leave for that long. There is one year missing from our relationship. I don't know how to get it back. Something isnt right. I can feel it. Something is missing from our relationship that we can't get back. Our youth. We grew up too fast. We never got to continue what he had. We were forced into a serious yet non existent relationship. You were gone for a year. I want to go back in time. Because something doesn't feel right. I don't like it. I can't believe I feel this way. Because I want to spend the rest of my life with you. But I don't think I can anymore.
-S.

Peyton's POV

I'm glad I'm home. I'm glad I have her again. I missed everyone so much. It feels good to sit and hang out with my parents. I missed them so much. My dad brought up proposing to Sabrina a few times. I still think it's a little too early. But I definitely will be.

I will propose one day. And I really hope you say yes. Because I love you so much. And coming home made me realize how much we've grown. I know j wasn't here for a year but I think it only helped us. I'm confident in us. I love you Sabrina. I love you so much and I will try my hardest to make you happy. I promise.
-P.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

128K 2.5K 67
What if Riley had an older brother? Would relationships have been the same? Would the story have been different? Would've the ships remained the same...
473K 17.2K 36
update: I WROTE THIS STORY WHEN I WAS ABOUT 11-12 YEARS OLD SO PLS DONT MAKE FUN OF HOW I WROTE...I WAS A FUCKING KID. a story of four kids getting...
45.5K 1.5K 20
Peyton and Sabrina are best friends, but when someone separates them for 2 months, will unknown feelings come out of them that will change their life...
463K 10.4K 53
Ryan Matthews was older than his twin by six minutes and twenty seconds. Though this never seemed to matter to their parents, as she was the obvious...