Asami The Water Dragon Slayer

By mei1524

Her blue eyes flickered over to her husband with a soft expression on her face, despite the bad things that h... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Asami Amagai
Chapter 2: Erza Is Back*
Chapter 3: Lullaby*
Chapter 4: Erigor
::4::Flame and Wind
::5::The Strongest Team
::6:: Natsu Devours A Village
Filler-Flashback
::7:: Natsu vs Erza
::8:: The Cursed Island
::9:: MoonDrip
::10:: Natsu Vs Yuka the Wave User
::11:: Do Whatever You Want!
::12:: Eternal Magic
::13:: Decisive Battle on Galuna Island
::14:: Burst
::15:: Reach the Sky Above!
Filler-Changeling
::16:: The Phantom Lord
::17:: Lucy Heartfilia
::18:: 15 Minutes
::19:: To Keep Those From Seeing Tears
::20:: A Flower Blooms in the Rain
::21:: Wings of Flame
::22:: The Two Dragon Slayers
::23:: Ms. Fairy Tail
::24:: Fight Among Friends
::25::Thunder Palace
::26:: Excommunications and Parades
::27:: Oracion Seis
Flashback
::28:: An Alliance
::29::Uncertainty
::30:: Sky Maiden
::31:: Jellal
::32:: Choices
::33:: Gray?
::34:: Nirvana
::35:: Jura
::36:: Rune Knights
::37:: Wendy
::38:: The Engagement
::39:: Wendy's First Big Job
::40:: The Strongest Mage
::41:: Edolas?
::42:: A non motion sickness Natsu?
::43:: The Giant Lacrima
::44:: Prisoners
::45:: Rescued!
::46:: Asami vs Hotaru
::47:: Saving Extalia
::49:: Goodbye Edolas!
::50:: Teams
::51:: S-Class Trials
::52:: Old Friend
::53:: Goodbye, Toshiro
::54:: Life
::55:: Team Natsu vs Hades
::56:: Fight Over
::57:: Acnologia
::58:: Haru
::59:: 7 Years
::60:: Aceto and Velveno
::61:: Grand Magic Games
::62:: Hidden!
::63:: Wagers
::64:: Wendy vs Chelia
::65:: Ryuuzetsu Land
::66:: Naval Battle
::67:: Defeat
::68:: Fairy Tail vs Sabertooth
::69:: Asami vs Minerva
::70:: Water and Ice
::71:: 8 Dragons
::72:: 1 Minute
::73:: Time
::74:: Day Off
::75:: Bets
::76:: Confessions
::77:: A New Adventure
::78:: Treasure Hunters
::79:: Doriate
::80:: Atlas Flame
::81:: Council Members
::82:: F.A.C.E
::83:: 41 Minutes
::84:: Familiarity
::85:: Asami vs Keyes
::86:: Igneel
::87:: Dragons
::88:: Goodbye
::89:: Time Passing
::90:: Bittersweet
::91:: Doubt
::92:: We Meet Again
::93:: Reasons
::94:: Reunited
::95:: Discoveries and Decisions
::96:: Caracole Island
::97:: Rescue Mission
::98:: Movie Part 1
::99:: Movie Part 2
::100:: Movie Part 3
::101:: Reasons to Fight
::102::And So it begins...
::103:: Old Faces
::104:: Promise to Win
::105:: Fighting for Tomorrow
::106:: The Winter General
::107:: Despair
::108:: Hatred
::109:: Gray and Natsu
::110:: Decisions...
::111:: Fairy Tail Academy Part 1
::112:: Fairy Tail Academy Part 2
::113:: Fairy Tail x Rave Master
::114:: Training Camp
::115:: 12 Years Part 1
::116:: 12 Years Part 2
::117:: Gray VS Zeref
::118:: Natsu's Book
::119:: Saving A Friend
::120:: Missing Dragon Slayers
::121:: To Slay A Dragon
::122:: To Get Back Home
::123:: Epilogue
Christmas OVA
Dragon Cry: Part 1
Dragon Cry: Part 2

::48:: Four Dragon Slayers vs The King

6K 154 6
By mei1524

"Let's do this, Salamander, Waterlily." Gajeel said to the two older dragon slayers that had earned nicknames for their magic. Asami simply nodded keeping her blue eyes focused on their enemy.

Natsu scoffed. "I have to team up with you again." He said referring to the time that he and Gajeel went up against Laxus.

"Quit your whining will you." Gajeel retorted. "We can settle our score after we finish knocking this old guy's teeth in."

"I'm all fired up now!" Salamander said.

"I would love to see you try." The King taunted.

"I'll lend a hand." Wendy said as she got into a stance. "Fast wind that run the heaven... VERNIER!" She yelled.

Magic circles formed beneath each of the three dragon slayers, feeling their weight suddenly lighter. A red sphere surrounded Natsu, Asami a blue one, and Gajeel a green colored sphere. They immediately launched themselves towards the mechanical dragon dodging it's attack.

"Water Dragon rapid sphere!" Asami immediately fired water spheres at the machine while Natsu used his Iron fist to hit it and Gajeel used his iron club.

The three kept attacking them while Wendy kept them in the air. Asami noticed that the mechanical dragon was indeed taking damage from their attacks yet it didn't seem to be enough because it was still standing.

"Tch, it should have fallen by now." Gajeel said staring at the machine in disbelief.

Wendy raised a hand in the air. "Let me lend a hand." A magic circle appeared above her raised hand as she said the enchantment. " "Power of the stout arms that tears heaven... ARMS."

Asami saw her arms suddenly covered in a light blue colored aura and felt her whole body feel stronger. "Do you guys feel that?" She muttered to the two males.

"Yeah. I feel way stronger." Natsu said clenching his fist.

"Cause it's an attack enhancement spell." Wendy explained.

Gajeel smirked. "Ready to crush this old guy?"

"Yeah!" Asami said sporting her own smirk on her face.

"You know it!" Natsu yelled a grin on his lips feeling even more confident.

The three older dragon slayers launched their attacks together.

"Fire Dragon Brilliant Flame!"

"Iron Dragon Sphere Demon Log!"

"Water Dragon Claws!" Asami raised a hand that suddenly formed large claw and attacked with the two males.

Suddenly the King's eyes landed on Wendy who he realized was the reason behind the powerboost the other three dragon slayers were getting. "Fire missiles!" The King yelled as missiles were aimed at the blunette.

"Wendy, look out!" The ravenette yelled at her sister in worry. She was ready to intercept the attack but seeing the confident and determined look on the blunette's face made her stop.

"Don't worry about me. I got this." Wendy said and just before the missiles could hit her. "Vernier!" A dark blue sphere surrounded her and she dodged the attack in time. Asami released a sigh of relief but her eyes widened when she saw what was happening.

"They're tracking her." Gajeel said in disbelief as they missiles kept following Wendy.

Who ended up tripping over a rock and fell on her face. When she looked up her brown doe eyes widened at the missiles heading right for her. She knew she wouldn't have a chance to move out of the way. She shut her eyes in fear as she awaited the attack but it never happened. Her eyes snapped open when she saw a flash of blue and black and saw her older sister punching every single one of the missiles with her fists surrounded in water. Once all the missiles were destroyed Wendy stared at her sister in awe. "You saved me."

Asami glanced back over at her sister once she landed on the ground in front of her and flashed her a smile."Of course I did. I'm your big sister it's my job to keep you safe."

"Try and stop me!" Faust yelled in anger ready to fire more missiles when he winced at the sudden hits he was receiving on the back.

"Hehe you ain't shootin anyone you hear me old man!" Gajeel was hitting the back of the dragon with Natsu. This angered the King who flung the two males off.

"There's still two missiles left?" Asami muttered in shock.

Wendy gasped. "How can that be?" Asami was ready to stop them when Natsu suddenly launched himself in front of the two sister.

"Wait, Natsu! Those are different missiles!" The blue eyed mage yelled watching the missiles drop in front of Natsu and suddenly explode. Asami didn't hesitate in using her body to cover Wendy from the flames that she didn't doubt Natsu wouldn't eat.

And she was right when the flames were being eaten by the Fire Dragon Slayer. Her blue orbs than fell on Gajeel who was eating the tail of the mechanical dragon and couldn't help but sweat drop. But, when she looked above them her eyes brightened up at the sight of one of the many rivers of water that flowed all around Edolas. She stood up from beside her sister as she looked at the water and used her magic to get the water to move in her direction and began to drink it.

She released a content sigh despite the taste at the same time Natsu burped and Gajeel wiped his mouth. "Wow, I don't think I've ever tasted fire that gross before." Natsu said.

"Tell me about it. The water wasn't that great." Asami muttered standing next to him.

Gajeel soon joined them. "The iron too. Bad stuff, But even so..."

"I feel like I got a real fire in my belly." The three said at the same time before they looked at each other and blinked.

"Are you guys trying to copy me?" Natsu muttered.

"I honestly have no idea why I said that." Asami mumbled with a sweat drop.

Gajeel scoffed. "It was just a coincidence numbnuts."

"Unbelievable. Are all Earthland wizard's this powerful?" The King asked still shocked.

"Man. This thing is hardcore. No wonder they call it a dragon." Natsu said.

"That ain't a dragon. It's just an old man hiding in a piece of junk." Gajeel replied. "What the...."

Dark purple and black began to surround the mechanical dragon making the four tense up. Asami saw that it was magic. "It's sucking up all the magic power in the air." She explained.

The Dorma Anim began to approach them before it was covered in bright light and released a high pitch noise that caused the four to cover their ears that were sensitive to the loud noise. "Witness the power of Dorma Anim! Black Sky!" The dragon was now a standing on two feet holding two sword blades on both arms. "I've got you now!"He used the dragon's sword blades knocking the Natsu away from them only for the Fire dragon slayer to retaliate by punching the dragon.

"That thing didn't even flinch from his arm attack." Gajeel commented, frustration in his tone.

"It's stronger than before." Asami noted feeling the amount of magic pressure coming from it.

"I'm the one Dragon you cannot slay!" The King shouted in anger before he slammed a sword down hitting all four of them with a strong attack. All four screamed in pain as they were knocked back.

❄💧❄💧

Back with the other members of Fairy Tail.

They were currently being surrounded by soldiers after Erza Knightwalker shot the legion they were on causing them to fall.

They realized they were outmatched when suddenly the Fairy Tail of Edolas showed up and began to attack the soldiers with their own magic.

 Edolas Lucy managed to convince her guildmates to fight against the kingdom instead of letting others fight for them.

After Gray hit one of the soldiers he turned around and his eyes widened seeing his double.

"You're me?!" Gray Surge exclaimed.

"What's with your clothes?!" The two yelled.

"Take some off!" Gray Fullbuster yelled at his double who was wearing many layers of clothing.

"You take some off!" Edolas Gray yelled back at his Earthland counterpart who was currently not wearing a shirt.

"Will you two knock it off and focus!" Edolas Asami snapped at the two after she landed on the ground and knocked a few soldiers away.

"Asami!" Gray Surge felt his heart skip a beat at the sight of his beloved alive and here in front of him. "Y-You you're alive?!"

She gave him a smile. "Yeah." Her smile dropped giving him a serious look. "We can talk after but, we need to focus."

"Hey. I thought you were fighting Knightwalker with Erza." Gray asked her since she seemed so determined to fight the scarlet short haired woman.

She scoffed. "Erza decided she wanted to fight Knightwalker on her own and try and teach her a lesson on comradry. I personally just want to crush her until she cried." She said nonchalantly as she grabbed two soldiers by the heads and smothered them to her chest, knocking the air out of them.

Gray sweat dropped. "She's so violent."

"She's so cool~" Gray Surge swooned at his beloved. "I'm so jealous of them. What I wouldn't give to be pressed against her bosom too." He said in a jealous tone watching the two soldiers being smothered by her large chest.

"I get what you mean, man." Gray muttered to his counterpart feeling a slight blush creep up on his face at the thought of his Asami smothering him like that. He then took a glance at the swooning man beside him."But, seriously take off some clothes." He said bluntly.

"I can hear you, you know." Edolas Asami mumbled in annoyance as she dropped the two soldiers. "I told you to keep focused didn't I?! Instead of focusing on your perverted fantasies fight back!" She ordered.

The two men immediately stood straighter and saluted her. "Yes, mam!"

❄💧❄💧

After the beam of light disappeared and the four managed to get back on their feet they didn't hesitate in attacking the dragon. But, no matter how many times they hit it the dragon kept taking magic power from the air so it's as if they didn't damage it.

It was a back and forth thing between them. Although, unlike the King they couldn't keep replenishing themselves with magic power like him and kept getting hurt in turn.

Gajeel clenched his jaw in frustration and stood up. "You gotta roar you three. No sense in holding back anymore."

The other three nodded in agreement as they all stood side by side.

"Sky Dragon/Water Dragon/Fire Dragon/Iron Dragon ROAR!"

Each of their roars combined together and created a large explosion with black smoke covering the area. They were confident they stopped the King but his loud cackle made them think otherwise. When they saw him in the sky they all tensed. Their attack hadn't even hit the dragon much to their displeasure. In retaliation the King hit them back causing the four to fall to ground.

All four felt lack of magic power and strength after using most of their magic. Noticing this, Natsu gave them a scolding about not giving up and the three other slayers felt a sudden confidence boost from Natsu's speech.

The Dorma Anim suddenly stopped mid step and saw Gajeel using his iron club embedded in the foot of the dragon keep him from moving. He tried to turn around but when he looked he saw Asami using her arms that were made out of water wrapped around the torso of the dragon to keep him locked in place.

"Good luck trying to move now." The ravenette muttered with a smirk on her lips.

"It's all up to you Salamander!" Gajeel yelled feeling sweat drip from forehead.

The two had realized that Natsu would be the only one who would be able to take the Dorma Anim with his Fire dragon slayer magic. So, they decided to make it easier for Natsu to attack if they kept the mechanical dragon in place.

"Wendy! Roar at me with everything you've got!" Natsu called out to the blunette as he was midair.

She quickly looked up at him from her spot on the ground. "Okay!" She yelled and sat up getting ready to launch her roar at him wincing slightly in pain.

"Let go of me!" Faust snapped at the two holding him down.

"No way!" Asami yelled at the same time as Gajeel said, "Sorry pal, but that ain't happening."

Wendy stood up on both feet as she began to summon her magic power. "Sky Dragon ROAR!" Natsu felt the attack hit him and used it to his advantage to float higher in the air as he readied his own attack.

Asami took a glance at Natsu who was mid air. He figured out her attacks rotation and is using it to power up his own attack. She noted.

"Fire Dragon Swordhorn!" Natsu yelled as his whole body burst into flames and launched himself at the Dorma Anim. His attack helped him get into the machine and grabbed the king in a quick slip as he threw him once he got out.

The three other slayers all smirked in relief knowing they won the fight. The Dorma Anim Dragon dropped to it's knee once Gajeel and Asami let it go and it exploded.

The King on the other hand could only stare in fear at the four Dragon Slayers and the power they used to stop him. "Someone please help me!" He pleaded his eyes widening once the four all got up and stared at him. A gasp escaped his lips before he dropped to the ground unconscious.

"Haha we totally took down the King!" Natsu laughed loudly. "This is the part I yell checkmate, right?"

Asami sweat dropped. "You're supposed to say that before you take down the King." She muttered.

Gajeel scoffed. "Even I know that."

Suddenly their good moods dropped when they heard a loud rumble that they didn't notice Wendy staring up at the sky in fear. "Hey! What's going on." Natsu whined.

"Enemy reinforcements." Gajeel suggested as he glanced around.

"I really hope not. I used up almost all of my magic power in that fight." Asami mumbled.

Wendy spoke up as she covered up her gasp. "No! Up there! Look!"

The three looked up and their eyes widened at the sight. All the islands that were floating in the sky were falling along with the floating rivers. It was all crashing down to the ground. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.7K 3.5K 58
Natsu x f! black reader [Anyone is welcome to read] ↳You meet Natsu at a young age and have a crush on him but get separated when your dragons disapp...
72.1K 2.6K 18
Lucy's breath hitched. "You saved mine, so I'll have to save yours. That's just how it works. So, naturally, I can't leave until that happens. I'm be...
14.7K 589 12
"Grayza?" "Grayza." Like I wrote on the cover, this is only according to a random Tumblr post. I'm following this, because everyone deserves GrayZa f...
27K 577 23
So, this story is going to focus on Lucy becoming a B.A.M.F. ( I felt in the Anime/Manga she was ripped of on the powers front)and her getting with G...