Asami The Water Dragon Slayer

By mei1524

Her blue eyes flickered over to her husband with a soft expression on her face, despite the bad things that h... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Asami Amagai
Chapter 2: Erza Is Back*
Chapter 3: Lullaby*
Chapter 4: Erigor
::4::Flame and Wind
::5::The Strongest Team
::6:: Natsu Devours A Village
Filler-Flashback
::7:: Natsu vs Erza
::8:: The Cursed Island
::9:: MoonDrip
::10:: Natsu Vs Yuka the Wave User
::11:: Do Whatever You Want!
::12:: Eternal Magic
::13:: Decisive Battle on Galuna Island
::14:: Burst
::15:: Reach the Sky Above!
Filler-Changeling
::16:: The Phantom Lord
::17:: Lucy Heartfilia
::18:: 15 Minutes
::19:: To Keep Those From Seeing Tears
::20:: A Flower Blooms in the Rain
::21:: Wings of Flame
::22:: The Two Dragon Slayers
::23:: Ms. Fairy Tail
::24:: Fight Among Friends
::25::Thunder Palace
::26:: Excommunications and Parades
::27:: Oracion Seis
Flashback
::28:: An Alliance
::29::Uncertainty
::30:: Sky Maiden
::31:: Jellal
::32:: Choices
::33:: Gray?
::34:: Nirvana
::35:: Jura
::36:: Rune Knights
::37:: Wendy
::38:: The Engagement
::39:: Wendy's First Big Job
::40:: The Strongest Mage
::41:: Edolas?
::42:: A non motion sickness Natsu?
::43:: The Giant Lacrima
::44:: Prisoners
::45:: Rescued!
::46:: Asami vs Hotaru
::48:: Four Dragon Slayers vs The King
::49:: Goodbye Edolas!
::50:: Teams
::51:: S-Class Trials
::52:: Old Friend
::53:: Goodbye, Toshiro
::54:: Life
::55:: Team Natsu vs Hades
::56:: Fight Over
::57:: Acnologia
::58:: Haru
::59:: 7 Years
::60:: Aceto and Velveno
::61:: Grand Magic Games
::62:: Hidden!
::63:: Wagers
::64:: Wendy vs Chelia
::65:: Ryuuzetsu Land
::66:: Naval Battle
::67:: Defeat
::68:: Fairy Tail vs Sabertooth
::69:: Asami vs Minerva
::70:: Water and Ice
::71:: 8 Dragons
::72:: 1 Minute
::73:: Time
::74:: Day Off
::75:: Bets
::76:: Confessions
::77:: A New Adventure
::78:: Treasure Hunters
::79:: Doriate
::80:: Atlas Flame
::81:: Council Members
::82:: F.A.C.E
::83:: 41 Minutes
::84:: Familiarity
::85:: Asami vs Keyes
::86:: Igneel
::87:: Dragons
::88:: Goodbye
::89:: Time Passing
::90:: Bittersweet
::91:: Doubt
::92:: We Meet Again
::93:: Reasons
::94:: Reunited
::95:: Discoveries and Decisions
::96:: Caracole Island
::97:: Rescue Mission
::98:: Movie Part 1
::99:: Movie Part 2
::100:: Movie Part 3
::101:: Reasons to Fight
::102::And So it begins...
::103:: Old Faces
::104:: Promise to Win
::105:: Fighting for Tomorrow
::106:: The Winter General
::107:: Despair
::108:: Hatred
::109:: Gray and Natsu
::110:: Decisions...
::111:: Fairy Tail Academy Part 1
::112:: Fairy Tail Academy Part 2
::113:: Fairy Tail x Rave Master
::114:: Training Camp
::115:: 12 Years Part 1
::116:: 12 Years Part 2
::117:: Gray VS Zeref
::118:: Natsu's Book
::119:: Saving A Friend
::120:: Missing Dragon Slayers
::121:: To Slay A Dragon
::122:: To Get Back Home
::123:: Epilogue
Christmas OVA
Dragon Cry: Part 1
Dragon Cry: Part 2

::47:: Saving Extalia

5.2K 151 1
By mei1524

Coco immediately ordered her Legion to stop the Lacrima in the sky that had their friends from crashing into Extalia. But, it was too much for the Legion so Natsu didn't hesitate using his magic to try and push it back. It was then that Happy showed up and assisted his friend.

Asami glanced at Gray. "Come on." She said before jumping off the legion towards lacrima. The Ice mage quickly followed and the two felt the sudden pressure of the lacrima on them. Lucy, Edolas Asami, Coco and Erza quickly joined them as well. The ravenette pressed her hands firmly against the giant island as she put all her strength into pushing it back using Extalia as a footing.

"Don't give up! We can still push this back!" Natsu yelled as he use his fire dragon slayer magic to help push the island back as well.

"Aye sir!"

Asami glanced to her right when she noticed another set of hands helping. "Gajeel?! I thought you were supposed to be up there turning our friends back using your own dragon slayer magic?!" She exclaimed in disbelief.

"You want to deal with the black cat?! Be my guest!" Iron Dragon slayer yelled referring to Pantherlily an exceed who he had decided would become his own cat. He then looked to his other side and his eyes bulged. "There's two of you too?!"

"You already saw me earlier!" Edolas Asami snapped at him. "No focus on the lacrima!" He quickly zipped his lips and focused on the lacrima.

The group began to push as hard as they could but, the lacrima was too big and heavy for just them. "It's getting pretty tight here!" Lucy yelled feeling the lacrima pressing even harder against them.

"Just keep pushing guys!" Gray yelled, wincing a bit at the sudden tightening in space.

Erza clenched her jaw. "Give it every ounce of power you got left!"

The group continued to use their strength when suddenly all the exceed from Extalia joined them. They wanted to help save their home after the Queen confessed to lying to them. Haru immediately flew in between Asami and Gray while Nagisa joined on the other side of Edolas Asami. Now with the added help they got they managed to push the lacrima a safe distance away from Extalia.

Suddenly the lacrima began to glow causing them all to back away. Haru immediately grabbed Asami while all the others were being held up by different exceed. They all opened their eyes to see the lacrima gone.

"The lacrima it's gone." The ravenette muttered.

Lucy covered her mouth. "Does that mean our friends...." She trailed off not knowing if finishing the sentence was a good idea.

The rest of the members of Fairy Tail were also having similar thoughts. "Don't worry. They're all safe and sound." Mystogan said grabbing their attention. They all looked at the blue haired male standing atop of a legion. "Sorry for the delay but, finding an antiquiet anima vastage to restore everyone took a lot longer than expected." He continued before he removed his mask to reveal his face to everyone. "Long ago you save my life. I'm glad that I could return the favor today."

Pantherlily felt his eyes swell up with tears seeing the blue haired man since the last time he saw him was when he was a young boy. "I can't even begin to thank you, my prince." It was then that time seemed to slow down as a sudden beam was shot through the exceeds stomach.

"Lily!" Mystogan yelled his eyes widening in shock.

Everyone else gasped, watching the exceed begin to fall quickly. "You pathetic traitor. You're just a lousy fallen." Erza Knightwalker said riding atop of her own legion. "To think you'd forget your debt to our king and betray his orders." She spat out in anger.

Edolas Asami clenched her teeth glaring at the scarlet haired woman in hate, "Knightwalker." She snapped.

"Let me handle this, Asami." Mystogan said giving the ravenette a quick glance before focusing back on Knightwalker. "I've had enough of your insolence Captain Knightwalker. How dare you point your sword at meㅡthe Royal Prince of Edolas."

"Prince?" Erza muttered in disbelief.

Suddenly a loud cackle was heard. "You the prince of Edolas? Don't make me laugh. You don't deserve that title because I never thought of you as my son." The King spat. "You've got some nerve. You can't run off for 7 years and then waltz in and act as nothing happened. Do you think you can fool me?I know you've been in Earthland sealing all of the anima's. You're nothing but a traitor and shall be treated as such!"

"Where is that voice coming from?" Wendy asked looking around.

"I don't know but, he certainly sounds angry." Carla muttered as she kept ahold of the blunette.

Haru snort. "Tell me about it."

"Hey! Do you guys see that?" Gray asked them as he pointed to the ground that began to glow a bright green.

Asami nodded. "Yeah. I can feel the magic power in the air."

The ground below them began to shake as some large machine rose from the ground. "What is that thing?!" Lucy asked.

"Some kind of magic weapon?" Gray suggested.

"Since you and your meddlesome friends insist on getting in my wayㅡI have no choice but to obliterate all of you." The King snapped. The chains holding down the egg shaped weapon snapped. "Regardless of who you are."

"Father please." Mystogan pleaded.

"I'm not your father." The King said. "I am the king of Edolas!"The egg broke making everyone tense up. "If I dispose of you here and now I'll no longer have to worry about you sealing the animas. I'll be free to create another giant lacrima and fuse it with the exceeds. Limitless magic with be mine!" He cackled loudly as the egg formed a dragon. "Try as you might. There's no stopping me! I am the King! My power is absolute!"

"Dorma Anim." Mystogan muttered. "From our old language it means Dragon Knight. It's enhanced dragon armor."

"A dragon?" Natsu said in disbelief.

"It certainly looks like one." Happy added.

"It's an enhanced armor made from anti magic lacrima called Wizard Canceller. It's bad news for us because our attacks won't have any affect on it." Coco explained, worry in her tone. "The King must be inside of it. He's controlling the Dorma Amins every move."

"As your King I order you to capture all the exceeds at once!" Faust ordered.

"Yes sir!" The soldiers all said as they rode their own legions towards the many exceed flying in the air.

Mystogan looked at them. "Quickly fly away!"

The soldiers began to use the guns in their hands to turn the exceed into mini lacrima. The group could only watch helplessly.

Mystogan ordered the group to go while he took care of his father. However, the Dorma Amin was able to withstand his magic. The King aimed the weapon at the Legion that the Fairy Tail group was on only for Mystogan to block it and get hit. The King continued to fire beams at them and the Legion kept dodging.

"Damn it! How are we supposed to use magic while this things dodging those beams?" Gray asked annoyance evident in his tone.

"Hang in there Legi." Coco muttered to her friend.

"What now? We've got to do something." Lucy said.

"Let's use Lucy as a decoy to distract that Dragon thing." Happy suggested raising a paw.

Haru nodded. "I second that."

"Shut your face! Fish breath!" Lucy snapped at them.

"Just saying." Happy muttered.

"Now now. We have to stay focused you three." Carla scolded them.

❄💧❄💧

"Hey, you three I got a plan." Asami muttered to the three dragon slayers as she ignored the bickering between Haru, Happy, and Lucy. The three other dragon slayers nodded and Natsu had a huge grin on his face. Natsu and Gajeel jumped down first both punching the mechanical dragon. Asami glanced at her little sister. "Ready, Wendy?"

The blunette nodded. "Yeah!" She had a confident look on her face as the two jumped off the legion next.

"Sky Dragon/Water Dragon Roar!" Both sister let the attacks hit the dragon while they were still mid air. The mechanical dragon was pushed back a few meters angering the King.

"Pretty impressive job you two." Natsu complimented the two sisters as they landed in between Natsu and Gajeel.

"Thanks Natsu." They replied.

"Geezer, you're gonna regret hurting my cat." Gajeel muttered still thinking about Pantherlily getting shot.

The group atop the Legion watched the dragon slayers standing together and were confident they could stop the King. "We're good. Just keep the cats safe." Natsu said.

"In that case, I'll leave it to you." Erza answered knowing her friends could do it.

Lucy on the other hand seemed a bit hesitant and worried. "Are you sure they're gonna be able to handle that monster all by themselves?"

The Ice mage didn't hesitate to defend them, "Don't be ridiculous. Of course they can. Who better to stop a dragon then those who were trained to defeat them." Gray replied in confident tone. "They're the only ones who stand a chanceㅡThe Dragon Slayers."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.8K 30
❝ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ⁿᵒʷ ᵒⁿ, ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ, ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ. ❞ ↪️Lasya never cared about anything other than her sister. Because of her protectiveness, she will k...
1.3M 22.1K 61
Fairy tail x reader one shots. Because fairy tail is my favorite Will be female unless otherwise specified [requests closed] Highest #289 in Fanfic...
14.1K 295 55
"Oops, my baby, you woke up in my bed. Oops, we broke up, we're better off as friends. Now I accidentally need you, I don't know what to do. Oops, ba...
5.6K 250 20
Gray Fullbuster and Juvia Lockser a ship that Fairy Tail fans all love! Gray comes back to the guild with a curse that prevents him by talking to hi...