Asami The Water Dragon Slayer

By mei1524

Her blue eyes flickered over to her husband with a soft expression on her face, despite the bad things that h... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Asami Amagai
Chapter 2: Erza Is Back*
Chapter 3: Lullaby*
Chapter 4: Erigor
::4::Flame and Wind
::5::The Strongest Team
::6:: Natsu Devours A Village
Filler-Flashback
::7:: Natsu vs Erza
::8:: The Cursed Island
::9:: MoonDrip
::10:: Natsu Vs Yuka the Wave User
::11:: Do Whatever You Want!
::12:: Eternal Magic
::13:: Decisive Battle on Galuna Island
::14:: Burst
::15:: Reach the Sky Above!
Filler-Changeling
::16:: The Phantom Lord
::17:: Lucy Heartfilia
::18:: 15 Minutes
::19:: To Keep Those From Seeing Tears
::20:: A Flower Blooms in the Rain
::21:: Wings of Flame
::22:: The Two Dragon Slayers
::23:: Ms. Fairy Tail
::24:: Fight Among Friends
::25::Thunder Palace
::26:: Excommunications and Parades
::27:: Oracion Seis
Flashback
::28:: An Alliance
::29::Uncertainty
::30:: Sky Maiden
::31:: Jellal
::32:: Choices
::33:: Gray?
::34:: Nirvana
::35:: Jura
::36:: Rune Knights
::37:: Wendy
::38:: The Engagement
::39:: Wendy's First Big Job
::40:: The Strongest Mage
::41:: Edolas?
::42:: A non motion sickness Natsu?
::43:: The Giant Lacrima
::45:: Rescued!
::46:: Asami vs Hotaru
::47:: Saving Extalia
::48:: Four Dragon Slayers vs The King
::49:: Goodbye Edolas!
::50:: Teams
::51:: S-Class Trials
::52:: Old Friend
::53:: Goodbye, Toshiro
::54:: Life
::55:: Team Natsu vs Hades
::56:: Fight Over
::57:: Acnologia
::58:: Haru
::59:: 7 Years
::60:: Aceto and Velveno
::61:: Grand Magic Games
::62:: Hidden!
::63:: Wagers
::64:: Wendy vs Chelia
::65:: Ryuuzetsu Land
::66:: Naval Battle
::67:: Defeat
::68:: Fairy Tail vs Sabertooth
::69:: Asami vs Minerva
::70:: Water and Ice
::71:: 8 Dragons
::72:: 1 Minute
::73:: Time
::74:: Day Off
::75:: Bets
::76:: Confessions
::77:: A New Adventure
::78:: Treasure Hunters
::79:: Doriate
::80:: Atlas Flame
::81:: Council Members
::82:: F.A.C.E
::83:: 41 Minutes
::84:: Familiarity
::85:: Asami vs Keyes
::86:: Igneel
::87:: Dragons
::88:: Goodbye
::89:: Time Passing
::90:: Bittersweet
::91:: Doubt
::92:: We Meet Again
::93:: Reasons
::94:: Reunited
::95:: Discoveries and Decisions
::96:: Caracole Island
::97:: Rescue Mission
::98:: Movie Part 1
::99:: Movie Part 2
::100:: Movie Part 3
::101:: Reasons to Fight
::102::And So it begins...
::103:: Old Faces
::104:: Promise to Win
::105:: Fighting for Tomorrow
::106:: The Winter General
::107:: Despair
::108:: Hatred
::109:: Gray and Natsu
::110:: Decisions...
::111:: Fairy Tail Academy Part 1
::112:: Fairy Tail Academy Part 2
::113:: Fairy Tail x Rave Master
::114:: Training Camp
::115:: 12 Years Part 1
::116:: 12 Years Part 2
::117:: Gray VS Zeref
::118:: Natsu's Book
::119:: Saving A Friend
::120:: Missing Dragon Slayers
::121:: To Slay A Dragon
::122:: To Get Back Home
::123:: Epilogue
Christmas OVA
Dragon Cry: Part 1
Dragon Cry: Part 2

::44:: Prisoners

5.6K 155 7
By mei1524

After the group was captured by Edolas Erza who worked for the King the dragon slayers were thrown into a cell together, Lucy was in a completely different cell somewhere else and the three exceed were elsewhere as well. Asami still had that white rubber-like substance on her wrists preventing her from using her magic.

The three were thrown roughly into their cell. It's where Hughes the captain of the 3rd Magic War Division of the Edolas Royal army told them that Lucy was going to be executed and that Haru, Happy, and Carla were taken back to their home most likely celebrating the completion of their mission.

Asami was thinking about the look that Edolas Erza gave her and what she told her before leaving them in Hughes' custody. I killed Asami of Fairy Tail and it's a shame I can't kill you too since the King needs you alive.

She was only knocked out her thoughts when she heard about why they were caught so easily. Her blue eyes widened at the explanation Hughes gave them and how the exceed were sent on a mission. Their mission was to eliminate the dragon slayers. But that mission changed to having them captured since their magic was stronger than any other wizard and could be used for Edolas.

She gritted her teeth. "That's not possible." She muttered not believing him for a second. Haru was like a son to her that she raised and she knew that Natsu felt the same for Happy and Carla always looked out for Wendy, so all three dragon slayers doubted Hughes' words.

"You have so much of that Dragon Slayer power inside you." Hughes said with a huge smirk on his face. "That all we gotta do is suck it out of you." He let out a dark chuckle.

❄💧❄💧

After the shocking revelation Hughes left them alone in the cell. Asami sighed watching Natsu shouting out to anyone and her sister was sitting quietly next to her. She glanced at her bound wrists and tried to pull it apart but it was too strong.

"Damn it." She muttered under her breath in slight aggravation that she couldn't get loose.

"Let me see if I can help." Wendy said quietly and she held out her wrists to her little sister who tried to pull it back but it wasn't working.

Natsu kneeled down in front of them. "Let me try." He took her wrists and bit it. Both sister's gaped at him. "It's tastes funny." He mumbled as he continued to chew on it but, it didn't seem to be working either.

Asami sweat dropped. "What did you think it was going to taste like?"

"Dragon Slayers." A short old looking man also known as Byro stood in front of their cell with an ominous smile on his face as he looked at them. They looked at him warily. He had plenty of soldiers behind him. "It's time for the extraction."

The three couldn't help but feel a sinking feeling in their stomachs as he said that.

And they were right to have that feeling because they were taken to a large room and were chained next to each other on boulders that had dragon skeletons on them while being hooked to a small weird looking machine.

Byro let out a snicker. "This might tickle a little bit." He had a hand on the lever. "Your sacrifice will mean a great deal to our kingdom."

❄💧❄💧

Somewhere else in the building Haru, Happy, and Carla managed to save Lucy who had been thrown off a ledge by Edolas Erza. It was then that the King had betrayed the exceed who were considered royalty and turned the ones that were chasing Haru, Happy, and Carla into a lacrima of their own.

The four of them were currently trying to run from Edolas Erza who was trying to kill them. Haru who after being separated from Asami had transformed into his human form stood in front of the other two exceed in a protective manner. He had yet to transform into his cat form which was surprising since Edolas lacked magic power.

"This is as far as you go." Edolas Erza stated as she stood in their way with a group of soldiers behind her.

"Oh come on. I thought you had better things to do than bother with us." Lucy said with her hands still bound.

Edo Erza smirked and hit them with her magic that knocked all four to the ground. "Impressive." She said as she stepped closer. "You got hit by my magic and yet you're still breathing. But not for much longer." The redhead stood in front of Lucy who was wincing in pain. "You see my orders said nothing about taking you alive. So, it seems there is only one option." She raised her staff to hit her with her magic again.

But before she could hit Lucy Haru shoved her into the wall roughly. The staff shot the magic into the floor breaking it causing Lucy, Happy, Carla, and Haru to fall through.

❄💧❄💧

Asami screamed in pain as Byro was using the machine to suck the magic out of her. Wendy watched her sister with tears in her eyes as the ravenette gritted her teeth. Natsu was on the other side of Wendy and could his friend screams of pain and winced since Byro was taking magic from all three of them but, was taking his time doing it.

It had felt like forever since they were chained up. Byro let out a snicker as he paused the machine on Asami who started to breath heavily.

"What impressive specimens you three are. The magic power you possess is tremendous." The short man said as he looked back at the machine.

"Asami are you okay?" Natsu and Wendy asked as Byro stepped back to check on the machine.

Asami glanced up at them and nodded. "Yeah. Don't worry about me." She said looking at Wendy in worry when she saw her unshed tears. "Our friends will save us so don't lose hope. Okay?"

Wendy just stared at her in worry. Natsu gave her a tired smile. "Yeah, they'll be here any second to save us." He added.

"Okay." Wendy murmured and gave the two a small smile.

The heard snickering and looked over at Bryo. "So neither of you is willing to face reality." They glared at him as he continued. "Know when you've been beaten. Is hardheadedness another part that makes a dragon slayer?" He asked before aiming the machine at Natsu.

"Natsu!" Both girls yelled watching him groan in pain.

He clenched his jaw. "Listen! You both have to stay strong! You can't let them break your spirits! You got that?!"

"We promise, Natsu." The two replied.

"Sounds like a challenge to me." The short man said in a dark tone as he stared at them with a smirk on his face.

Asami's blue eyes widened when she understood what he meant and saw the way he glanced at her sister. "No! You take everything from me! Leave her alone!" She yelled and Natsu began to pull on his chain when he understood who Byro was aiming to take magic from next.

❄💧❄💧

In another part of the castle with Lucy and the three exceed the group managed to find a room to hide in from Edolas Erza. The small boy exceed released a tired sigh.

Lucy glanced at the three exceed. "They probably have a ton of guards where they're keeping Asami, Wendy, and Natsu." She muttered. "It's gonna be hard getting past them."

"It's harder with Erza on our tail's." Happy added.

"Wendy." Carla mumbled sadly.

Haru clenched his fists. He was worried that they were probably hurting the dragon slayers and he was more worried about Asami who was like a mother to him. She raised him from when he was an egg and he like the rest of the exceed felt guilty for being the reason they were caught in the first place. Even though Happy and him couldn't remember the mission like Carla, they still felt guilty. "We can't give up just yet." He said looking at them. "I'm not leaving this place until I know Asami is okay and I know for a fact you guys feel the same about Natsu and Wendy." He continued and the three looked at him in surprise. "I know I'm usually lazy but, not when it comes to the people who are important to me. We owe it to those three to keep fighting until our last breaths."

"Do you have a plan in mind?" Happy asked also feeling determined to save Natsu.

Haru nodded and glanced at the bags of flour. "I have an idea."

❄💧❄💧

Wendy, Asami, and Natsu's screams could be heard through the halls of the castle. Haru flinched at the sound of Asami in pain but, continued on with the plan. He was carrying a large bag of flour as he flew through the halls heading towards the guards standing there. He smirked a bit to himself as ripped the bag open, "Hey idiots!" The guards looked up at him flying towards them. "Get ready for my poison mist attack!" He launched the flour and flew past them as they were distracted covering their mouths.

"That's not poison! It's flour!" One of the guards said and the rest began following after him.

Haru hoped that his distraction was enough for the others to get through and find the dragon slayers. He suddenly felt his wings disappear. "Oh no." He mumbled in annoyance and landed on his feet and began to run. After a couple of minutes he was already starting to feel sweat drip."I'm even more pathetic then Lucy when it comes to exercise." He breathed out.

The moment he started to slow down he felt someone grab him roughly. He was too tired to fight back and his eyes closed due to exhaustion.

He could barely open his eyes when he was roughly tossed onto the ground. "We've captured the fallen."

"Haru!" Lucy, Happy, and Carla called out watching the brown haired boy exceed on the ground. The three were also on the ground after getting hit by Edolas Erza's magic when she stopped them.

"And with that your devils luck has completely run out." Edolas Erza said walking closer to them.

"Please! You have to let Wendy go!" Carla pleaded when she heard the brunettes screams and cries of pain that echoed through the halls.

"You've gotta let them go!" Happy said pleading as well. Lucy had unshed tears in her brown eyes hearing her friends screaming.

The Fairy Hunter ignored their pleas as she raised her staff ready to blast them with her magic when Haru jumped in front of the two other exceed. He was struggling to keep himself up and glared hatefully at the red head. "You're not hurting them. You'll have to kill me first!" He snapped.

She smirked. "Very well than." She raised the staff, the end of it glowed and electricity was in it. She started to aim at him when suddenly-.

There was a loud explosion that stopped her and the room chilled. Haru was picked up in time before the Fairy Hunter could zap him with her magic and was now being held by a cloaked figure. He glanced up and could see their face and was shocked by their appearance.

"You've got some nerve lady." Gray snapped as he and Erza entered the room with another person behind them wearing the same maroon colored cloak that the one holding Haru was wearing. He was seething with anger as he heard his fiance's cries of pain echoing through the halls. It was taking everything to control himself from attacking. "You know they're with us and you decided to mess with them."

"Anyone who lays a hand on our guildmates will be dealt with accordingly." Erza stated anger evident in her tone.

"Gray." Haru mumbled tiredly as he noticed his father figure had made it in time.

"You've made a big mistake and now you're on Fairy Tail's badside. You should've known better than to mess with us." Gray said.

"Erza Knightwalker."The figure behind the two spoke.

The Fairy Hunter narrowed her eyes at the figure behind them not able to see their face. "Who are you?" She snapped already knowing the other two were earthlanders.

The person removed the hood of their cloak to reveal their face to Erza Knightwalker.

Edolas Erza's eyes widened along with Lucy, Haru, Carla, and Happy's. "You-It can't be." The Fairy Hunter choked out in surprise.

The person smirked at the redhead. "It's been a while, Knightwalker."

Haru's eyes were wide in disbelief at the person now standing in between Gray and Erza. "That's...."

Edolas Erza clenched her jaw and glared hatefully at them.

"Asami Ryuzaki."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 1.6K 23
Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I hope you'll like it. Here's a mini summary...
16.3K 765 43
It was so dark. I was thinking about my guild, wait, what was the name of my guild? What was a guild again? I felt like I should know, but just could...
14.1K 295 55
"Oops, my baby, you woke up in my bed. Oops, we broke up, we're better off as friends. Now I accidentally need you, I don't know what to do. Oops, ba...
38.4K 1.4K 60
Karissa Sinclost, a mage with a particular trait inherited from two mages. Trials, pain, tears, joy and laughter paints her days, and perhaps even lo...