Daddy's Pet (on hold)

By Feline_Fan

Luca is a third-person speaking, mentally stunted werewolf who has spent entire life in a 'pet shop'--a slave... More

Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight Part 1
Eight Part 2
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty - One
Twenty - Two
Twenty - Three
Twenty - Four
Twenty - Five
Twenty - Six Part 1
Twenty - Six Part 2
Twenty - Seven
Twenty - Eight
Request
Twenty - Nine
Thirty
Thirty - One Part 1
Thirty - One Part 2
Thirty - Two Part 1
Thirty Two Part 2
Thirty Three Part 1
Thirty Three Part Two
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty - Six
Thirty - Seven
Thirty - Eight
Thirty - Nine Part 1
PSA
Thirty - Nine Part 2
Thirty - Nine Part 3
Forty
Forty - One
Forty - Two
Forty - Three
Forty - Four Part 1
Forty-Four Part 2

One

62.3K 1.8K 685
By Feline_Fan

A/N: This is a prompt I received that was requested to be turned into a story. This includes ageplay, werewolves, vampires, strong language, a ton of fluff. If this isn't your cup of tea please turn back now. This story isn't for everyone and if these themes don't hold your interest feel free to check out my other works. Please do not comment negatively however--everyone enjoys reading different things. Be kind. And Enjoy.

"You have four werecougars don't you?" Tanner asked with an eye roll.

"Yes but Raegan saw that the neighbors got some werefoxes and now he's whining about wanting some." Griffin turned the SUV into a cramped parking spot and Tanner huffed.

"Why am I coming exactly?"

"Because you're my friend." Countered Griffin with a smirk. "Ready?"

"I suppose." Tanner slid out the car and put on a pair of sunglasses.

The parking lot was almost packed--clearly an event of some kind was occurring here. "Looks like a Clearance thing," commented Griffin. "Look at these broke saps trying to get a were."

"Shut up," replied Tanner evenly. "You know the price for a were is absolutely ridiculous."

"A hundred thousand for a decent beast? I disagree. Besides, sticking a few out front and keeping one in your office is a security must have nowadays."

Rumors of Vampire Hunters were circling. Demons were looking take back over supposedly. But Tanner had risen and fallen from power and never had he even come close to his death. Just the stupid ones who pissed off the wrong people ended up a pile of ash. And Tanner had not intention of that for himself.

They edged a crowd looking over the collection outside. A few signs were propped up. A large 75-80% OFF was hung on the wall. Workers hung around looking while others circled the offerings, humming in disappointment. Tanner glanced down as he passed by. Most creatures were pitiful at best. Small, filthy, huddled in the crate. They weren't the fearless beasts people wanted to cart around. They didn't represent strength or power.

"Nothing good," a man commented as he noticed him looking.

Tanner hummed. What did he expect? For they kind of discount the product was bound to be shit. He stepped inside where it much quieter. The salespeople looked much happier to see him than those outside. "Just looking." He stated curtly. He didn't feel like being hounded for the sake of a sale he wasn't going to make.

Griffin had paused at a center display. Two were in their human forms, sitting stiffly while the vampire assessed them. They were well built, squashed in the largest sized crate the pet shop had. Between the two humans was a massive white bear they was hunched inside, teeth bared and pressed against the bars.

It wasn't threatening--many weres had learned to sell themselves to get out of the pet shop. "Polarweres?"

"Think they're exotic enough?" Griffin replied.

"We also carry cave, grizzly, black, and brownweres. They're our own tri-werebear set however." a salesman offered.

Griffin grunted and continued to stroll. Tanner glanced at his phone as he heard the door open. "We'll never sell that little rat."

"Luca isn't that bad." Another argued with a sigh. "He just needs to find the right..."

"Right what? No one wants a useless beast, Jaron."

"Not everyone is looking for a beast." Jaron argued.

"He doesn't have the mental capacity to be a pet either."

"Sure he does! Maybe not the kind of pet we usually sell but someone who's looking to take care of something would love him." Jaron retorted. "You guys need to sell his high points rather than skirting around the poor."

"He's a waste of money."

"We've reduced his price significantly. I only asked ten hundred for him--that doesn't even cover his shots. He's the best deal we've got."

"Keep telling yourself that." The salesman argued before going back out.

"What is this Luca?" Tanner asked.

He didn't care much but for ten hundred he could always pass it on as a gift to someone he didn't particularly enjoy. Passive aggressive gifts were a hobby of his. The salesman visibly brightened. "He is very special sir."

"Save the sales pitch." He snapped. "Where is he? I'll talk to him myself."

"Of course--he doesn't talk much sir. He was the runt--very slow in the head."

"Age?"

"Eighteen sir."

Just a baby, Tanner thought. "And he's outside?"

"That's right. Grouped with the other werewolves. Although the others weren't tamed properly and get a little wild whenever some gets too close. But the crate are very secure."

Tanner wasn't worried. He had dealt with his share of wild beasts. He remembered when weres were free beings living in groups. Before they turned savage and were captured and labeled as 'beasts' or 'pets'. But as time went on the best species naturally rose while the less endowed fell.

Human populations were kept high to feed the vampires. They were owned by major corporations that specialized in draining their blood and making various food and drink products for vampires. Thanks to their efforts and some science vampires were able to enjoy a lot of 'normal' items.

Blood mixed with other vamp friendly ingredients were formed into anything you could imagine and sold in stores. In fact, Tanner's business specialized in the marketing of several brands. It was where he made and continued to build his vast fortune.

It was still packed outside but Tanner slid between the disappointed shoppers looking for the wolves. He passed by a weretiger missing a foot and a bony looking werelion. He continued down the line, noticing the expressions were righted pitiful and afraid or fierce, as if daring him to take a closer look. Tanner ignored it and kept looking. He ended up back in the parking lot and stumped.

Had this Luca already been sold?

"Excuse me?"

The salesperson glanced at him and made an attempt to stand away from the wall he was leaning against. Clearly Clearance Events didn't offer the usual commission because there was no motivation to sell from them. "Can I help you?"

"I'm looking for a werewolf named Luca."

Surprise was etched on his face. "Er yeah--we moved him back inside because he was sleeping. He's in the back room. I'll grab him--"

"Can I just come and take a look. There's no reason to wake him."

"Usually we don't let clients in the back room but Luca's kind of a special case."

I followed back inside, Griffin giving me a questioningly look. I waved him off and we went into the back room. It was poorly lit and there were bags of various dried foods and filing cabinets. There was a long metal desk where a vampire was scrolling through his phone and drinking a Kwik-Suk--one of those trendy, potent drinks with a high blood content all reduced down into a thick hardly drinkable paste. Plus the raw iron taste was too much for Tanner.

He always preferred his blood sweet.

Around the corner there was a lone crate. Tanner crouched down to get a better look and want be saw all but melted his heart. He was curled up in his human form wearing a too big long sleeved shirt and had rosy cheeks. His eyes were shut but Tanner admired his long dark lashes. "And you've had trouble selling him?"

Tanner was astounded at how adorable the little werewolf was. He began to seriously consider buying him.

"He's not our normal product."

"He's special." Tanner knew it was true. The precious creature before him wasn't fit to be here among beasts and pets. He needed to be cared for. "How much?"

"He's on clearance for one thousand even. He comes with bagged food, a collar--"

"Kia?"

Tanner looked back at pair of bright golden eyes. They were wide, blinking blearily at the two men. He yawned, balling up a little fist inside his shirt sleeve and rubbed eyes. "Is this Luca's Daddy?"

Daddy... Any doubt Tanner still had vanished at the innocent hopefulness in his question. "No, no Luca. He's a client just taking a look."

"Client visiting Kai and Luca?"

"That's right," Tanner said softly. "Did you sleep well?"

"Luca sleep good." The boy agreed. He smiled tentatively at Tanner. "Client wants to be Luca's Daddy?"

"Luca," scolded Kai.

Luca's bottom lip protruding in a pout so sweet Tanner was afraid he'd fall into a sugar coma. "Would you like for me to be your Daddy?" he asked the boy gently.

Luca's eyes lit up. "Luca wants Daddy! Client be Luca's Daddy? Bring Luca home?"

"I think I would very much like to." Tanner replied with a smile.

Luca blinked, clearly not understanding. "Kai is Client Luca's Daddy?"

Kai smiled with an air of uncertainty. "Maybe buddy. Are you sure you have the time and energy to--"

"Are you implying I'm old, young man?" Teased the two hundred thousand year old vampire.

Kai, who was now only a few centuries old, flushed in embarrassment. "No! Of course not. He's just a handful--"

"Not Handful! Name's Luca." the werewolf pouted. "Luca is Luca not Handful silly Kai!"

Kai spared him a smile. "I know buddy."

"I also know." Tanner replied. "I have plenty of time and energy. I think Luca would be a wonderful addition to my life. How much?"

"One thousand," drowned Kai--he already told him.

"Luca not worth much." Luca added in a chipper tone. Clearly he didn't understand that was an insult.

Tanner did though and wanted the boy to understand his worth. "His true price." Tanner argued.

"Oh uh we sell purebreds for three hundred and ninety nine thousand. But I can't charge that for Luca--I would be robbing you."

"No--Luca is worth every cent. Would you prefer a card or a check?"

Kai stared at him in utter amazement. "Look, Luca's not like other werewolves. He can't be used as a guard or fighting animal. He needs asssitance and supervision and--"

"I'm more than willing to provide for him. Trust me--Luca will never been in better hands than my own."

"Kai let Luca out yet?" The boy piped up. "Daddy bring Luca home? Home to Luca and Daddy's home?"

"In a minute pumpkin." the nickname just slipped from Tanner's mouth much to pleasure and surprise.

This was a role he never imagined--never had even considered! And he was falling into it as if he had been trained for it entire life. He was giddy to take the naive creature home and get
to know him. To care for him and treat him like a son he'd never have.

Kai visibly relaxed at Tanner's response: he had passed some sort of test apparently. "You may write a check. I'll gather his things."

"Don't. I'll bring him out to pick his own."

Kai nodded his head and Tanner pulled out a checkbook he hadn't expected to need. "Luca leaving without Kai?" Whimpered the boy suddenly.

Tanner watched the worker crouch down and speak gently through the crate. "That's your new Daddy over there. He's going to care of you now."

"Daddy be new Kai?"

Tanner didn't want to feel jealous but he did. Even though there was no fathomable chance at competition, Tanner compared himself to the young worker. "Yes. He'll be much better than Kai."

Tanner signed the check with flourish and passed it to Kai who stared at it in amazement. This sale had been equally unexpected. "Daddy let Luca out now?" The boy whined.

Tanner glanced and Kai for permission and he shrugged--the werewolf was his to do as he liked. Tanned unlatched he crate and for the first time met with his new baby boy.

QOTC: thoughts?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412 14 10
βœ¨π™Όπ™°πšƒπš„πšπ™΄βœ¨ "𝐻𝑒'𝑠 π‘›π‘œ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘π‘’ π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘–π‘›π‘” 𝑏𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑑 π‘ π‘’π‘’π‘šπ‘  𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘π‘’π‘’" Luca Ferrari, 28-years-old, billionaire fa...
279K 5.4K 70
*Before you read. I wrote this a really long time ago and made a mistake with Lia's age that I can't fix. Can you please ignore it and enjoy the rest...
811K 17.2K 31
Payton is a big girl. She hides food under her bed, she hate anything that involves moving around too much and she hates most of the people at her sc...
339K 16.1K 84
Luca Miles is a thirteen-year-old, blue haired kid. He lives with his older brother Storm because his family abandoned them. Like everyone, he has so...