Alice's Story (A Teen Wolf/ D...

By JRHandJSL4ever

Alice McCall is Scott McCall's twin sister. One night she gets bit by an animal that changes her life forever... More

The One I Want ( A Teen Wolf/ Derek Hale fanfiction)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twelve

20.2K 491 24
By JRHandJSL4ever

I hope you guys like this chapter,  because I am doing different POV's

-----------<3-----------

Chapter Twelve

Ali's POV 

I wake up to having two strong arms wrapped around my waist. I slip out carefully out of Derek's arms. Once I stand up I hear grunting,  I look back at Derek, and see him rolling around like he is trying to find something, or someone. I eventually give up on my idea of taking a shower, and crawl back into the bed with Derek. I lay down and Derek rolls over close to me. As I lay there I look over all of the features of Derek's face. He looks peaceful, like nothing in the world has ever hurt him. I start to trace over all of the features as light as a feather on his face. He opens his eyes and I jerk my hand back. "Sorry!"  I say.

"It's okay. " He whispers. When I feel the air from his mouth I notice that we are so close. I start to stand up,  but I am pulled back down."No, stay."  He whispers to me. I lay back down, and get as close as I possibly could. Derek lifts my head a makes me look into his eyes. We both lean in,  and our lips are so close, and are about to touch when both of our stomachs let out loud rumbling sounds. We both bust out laughing. Once we are done, Derek stands up.  "I am going to go fix breakfast."

"Okay, I am going to take a shower." I say to him.

"Okay," He says before heading down the stairs and into my kitchen.  I walk into my bathroom, and hop into the shower, washing my hair and body.  I turn off the water, I reach around for a towel, and get nothing, but air. I poke my head out from behind the shower curtain and see that I forgot my towel.  "Derek?"  I yell.

I wrap myself in the shower curtain before he walks in.  "Yes?"  He says walking into the bathroom.

"Umm... I forgot my towel, can you get me one?" I ask him,  as I blush.

"Sure where are they?" he asks me.

"They are in the hall closet." I say.

He nods and was out of the room to go and get me a towel.  When he walks into the bathroom he hands me a towel. I take it and wrap it around me.  I step out of the bathtub. Derek stands there and stares at me. I blush even more and walk past him. He turns and watches me go through my drawers and grab an old soccer t-shirt and matching red sweat pants. I walk back into the bathroom and slip on the clothes. I put my wet hair into a messy bun and walk out of the bathroom.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen where Derek is now cooking and not watching me in a towel like a creeper. I sit down at the bar in the kitchen to have a plate full of goodness set down in front of me. I smile and look over the plate. There is bacon, eggs, toast, and fruit. Derek sets down two glasses of orange juice before sitting down, and digging into his plate. I start eating slowly.  I eat slowly for two reasons, one is it is soooooooooooo good that I want, no have, to savor it's goodness. Two is I so don't want to look I've a pig shoveling food into my mouth.

Once we are done I thank Derek for fixing breakfast, and we start cleaning up our mess.

"So, we need to go by the school." Derek tells me once we are done.

"Why?" I ask thinking it is weird that someone who has already been to the school school once wants to go back now.

"I need make sure that Jackson doesn't know about werewolves. And make sure he doesn't tell anyone what he saw.

"Okay,  I need to talk to Coach anyway." I say. I walk upstairs and grab the crutches after slipping the brace onto my ankle. I walk back downstairs with my bag. I stop at the door, and grab my keys off of the hall table, because Derek says that he ran here last night. I poke my head out of the door to see if there are any neighbors out. I see the little old lady across the street getting her mail.  I sigh , because no doubt she has heard about my ankle. I hobble out on my crutches and toss Derek the keys before getting into the passenger seat of my car. Derek drives towards the school, going way over the speed limit.

We  into the school parking lot, and we both head towards the schools locker rooms, because I told Derek that Jackson is in the locker room, because Coach has lacrosse  practice on Thursdays for 3rd period,  and Coach's office is between the girls, and the boys locker room.

I hobble into Coach's office and sit down in his swivel chair and spin around, waiting for him to come into his office. "McCall?" I hear Finstock say walking into his office seeing me spinning.

"Yep." I say stopping.

"I heard about your leg. Is it okay?" He asks sounding nervous about losing his star player.

"Yes it is, I should be able to play next week." I lie to him.

He sits in the chair across from his desk.  Where the students normally sit. "Are you coming to the conferences tonight?" He asks.

I had totally forgotten about the conferences tonight. "Umm...  Yes,  but not because of grades. I need to turn in my project for Harris."  I say.

"Well then I am pretty sure I saw your name on the list of student's parents I have a meeting with tonight." He says.

I stand up and hobble over to Coach's refrigerator, and take out a Monster energy drink. "Say something nice about me."

"That is all there is to say." He says standing and taking his chair back. "And don't worry about practice for the rest of the week. I will find someone to do it." 

"Thanks,  I will see you later,  Coach." I say before I hobble out of the room, and stand at the door of the locker rooms, waiting for Derek to walk out of the locker room.

As promised Derek's POV

I look over at Ali, everytime I go down for a pull up, she is reading a book lounging on my old couch. Looking very sexy, I might add. "You know you could work out too."  I say pulling up again.

"I can't I am injured, and why work out when I can enjoy the view?" She says referencing the brace on her ankle.  I laugh,dropping to the ground and start doing push ups. I think I hear a crunching outside, and turn my head, and hop up running over to Ali pick her up, and carry her out of plain sight and into the old kitchen.  I had just sat her down when the front door was kicked in. I hold my finger up to my mouth telling her to stay quiet. She grabs onto my arm, and stays quiet. "What ever I do stay here."  I whisper to her, because I do not know what I will do.

"I don't think he is here." I hear a male voice say.

"Oh he is here,  he just isn't feeling very hospitable." I here the familiar sound of Kate Argent's voice.

I hear another male say, "He must be out back burying a bone or something."  I roll my eyes at that one, because it wasn't even offensive.

"Really?" Kate asks. "You go there and that is all you got? You need to say something like, to bad your sister bit it before she had her first litter."  I tense up and clench my jaw, as Ali tries to keep me calm."Or something like how your sister screamed like a bitch WHEN WE CUT HER IN HALF!" She says ending by yelling.  By this time I am pissed,  and despite Ali pulling down on my arm with all her might, I jump out partly changed.  I knocked out one of the hunters and the other was lying on the ground crying out in pain. I charge at Kate, but she whips out a black stick, and before I know it I have the feeling of a lot of electricity going through my body. I fall to the ground and roll in pain.  I back up against the glass divider and sit up.

I look up to see Kate holding a book. "Pride and Prejudice? I don't think this is your type of book." She states. "So Derek,  is someone else here?" She snaps her fingers at the one hunter who was laying on the ground a few minutes ago, and tells him to check the house. I listen for Ali's heart beat, and it quickens. I close my eyes and listen to the struggle going on in the next room. A few minutes later he walks back into the room, even more battered up than when he went to look for Ali I assume she put up a little fight, holding Ali by the neck. I let out a growl,  and Kate looks over at me. "Someone is protective isn't he."

Kate walks over to Ali,  and I can tell Ali is trying not to get any madder than she is.  Kate whips out the stick again, and hits Ali in the stomach. I flinch,  because I feel what she is feeling.  Ali falls to the ground, and trys to crawl closer to me,  when Kate hits her again. She gets close enough to the wall and she sits up beside me looking towards me.

"So now that we have established that she is a werewolf,  let's get back to what we were doing." Kate says moving on.

"And that was?" I say through gritted teeth.

"Your sister." She states. "We didn't kill her."  We stare at her unbelieving what she is saying to her.  "Oh you think I am lying? Why don't you listen to my heart and tell me if I am." She leans in closer to my ear with each word.  "We didn't kill your sister." She backs away from me, and starts again. Ali scoots closer to me and grabs onto my arm. "So you can belive what you've been thinking all along, that the Alpha killed your sister. But we can help each other out,  you tell us who the Alpha is and we will kill him for you. And everyone goes home happy."

I feel Ali tense up like she is about to start running. "Unless,  you don't know who he is.  Well then you have no use to us."  She turns and Ali pulls me out of the house right before Kate starts firing her gun. We run out to the woods and soon end up at our cars. I walk to the passenger side of Ali's car and get in.

-----------<3-----------

Hey guys sorry that it is short and that I haven't updated but thank you all for all of the reads. I hope you all have a Happy New Year, and I am sorry for any misspelling.

For the whole book in its entirety: 

Reads: 3,200 (400 reads)
Votes: 150 (19 votes)
Comments: 15 (4 comments)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2K 24
Maya, Scott's twin sister. Maya has a serious relationship with the new Alpha- Derek. When she finds out about Werewolves, will Maya want to become a...
220K 4.9K 15
Derek Hale x OC (First book of the series) Meet Stiles' twin sister, Riley, a girl whose whole world turns upside-down after meeting dead serious, m...
31.6K 492 28
What if Scott McCall had an aunt that was the same age as Derek Hale? How will she affect the story of the wolves in Beacon Hills? Ace McCall's life...
408K 11K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...