Chapter Twelve

I hope you guys like this chapter,  because I am doing different POV's

-----------<3-----------

Chapter Twelve

Ali's POV 

I wake up to having two strong arms wrapped around my waist. I slip out carefully out of Derek's arms. Once I stand up I hear grunting,  I look back at Derek, and see him rolling around like he is trying to find something, or someone. I eventually give up on my idea of taking a shower, and crawl back into the bed with Derek. I lay down and Derek rolls over close to me. As I lay there I look over all of the features of Derek's face. He looks peaceful, like nothing in the world has ever hurt him. I start to trace over all of the features as light as a feather on his face. He opens his eyes and I jerk my hand back. "Sorry!"  I say.

"It's okay. " He whispers. When I feel the air from his mouth I notice that we are so close. I start to stand up,  but I am pulled back down."No, stay."  He whispers to me. I lay back down, and get as close as I possibly could. Derek lifts my head a makes me look into his eyes. We both lean in,  and our lips are so close, and are about to touch when both of our stomachs let out loud rumbling sounds. We both bust out laughing. Once we are done, Derek stands up.  "I am going to go fix breakfast."

"Okay, I am going to take a shower." I say to him.

"Okay," He says before heading down the stairs and into my kitchen.  I walk into my bathroom, and hop into the shower, washing my hair and body.  I turn off the water, I reach around for a towel, and get nothing, but air. I poke my head out from behind the shower curtain and see that I forgot my towel.  "Derek?"  I yell.

I wrap myself in the shower curtain before he walks in.  "Yes?"  He says walking into the bathroom.

"Umm... I forgot my towel, can you get me one?" I ask him,  as I blush.

"Sure where are they?" he asks me.

"They are in the hall closet." I say.

He nods and was out of the room to go and get me a towel.  When he walks into the bathroom he hands me a towel. I take it and wrap it around me.  I step out of the bathtub. Derek stands there and stares at me. I blush even more and walk past him. He turns and watches me go through my drawers and grab an old soccer t-shirt and matching red sweat pants. I walk back into the bathroom and slip on the clothes. I put my wet hair into a messy bun and walk out of the bathroom.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen where Derek is now cooking and not watching me in a towel like a creeper. I sit down at the bar in the kitchen to have a plate full of goodness set down in front of me. I smile and look over the plate. There is bacon, eggs, toast, and fruit. Derek sets down two glasses of orange juice before sitting down, and digging into his plate. I start eating slowly.  I eat slowly for two reasons, one is it is soooooooooooo good that I want, no have, to savor it's goodness. Two is I so don't want to look I've a pig shoveling food into my mouth.

Once we are done I thank Derek for fixing breakfast, and we start cleaning up our mess.

"So, we need to go by the school." Derek tells me once we are done.

"Why?" I ask thinking it is weird that someone who has already been to the school school once wants to go back now.

"I need make sure that Jackson doesn't know about werewolves. And make sure he doesn't tell anyone what he saw.

"Okay,  I need to talk to Coach anyway." I say. I walk upstairs and grab the crutches after slipping the brace onto my ankle. I walk back downstairs with my bag. I stop at the door, and grab my keys off of the hall table, because Derek says that he ran here last night. I poke my head out of the door to see if there are any neighbors out. I see the little old lady across the street getting her mail.  I sigh , because no doubt she has heard about my ankle. I hobble out on my crutches and toss Derek the keys before getting into the passenger seat of my car. Derek drives towards the school, going way over the speed limit.