Chapter Three

Chapter Three

-----------<3-----------

I picked up my phone and called Derek as a shock wave of pain, and anger overtook me.

"Hello?" A deep voice that belonged to Derek answered the phone.

"I don't know what is happening to me. Help me." I whimper into the phone.

I here Derek whisper something along the lines of dammit and then he says. "Ali I need you to stay calm okay? I'll be there in a few minutes. Just stay calm."

"Okay." I tell him just before he hangs up.

I try to go back into bathroom but I run into the dresser, and I feel better. Well other than the fact my side hurts, from where I ran into the dresses. I have an idea and grab three or four pencils, and go back to my bed and lay down.

As soon as I feel the wave of anger wash over me I debate whether or not my plan is a good idea, but before I could answer myself yes or no I jabbed myself in the leg with one of the pencils.

I yelp out in pain as the anger goes out of me. I sit there as calmness over takes me, but the pain of my leg makes me feel horrible I feel a tear roll down my face as the anger comes back knowing what I'll have to do in a matter of seconds to keep me calm.

I have jabbed all four of the pencils in my leg and I am about to stand up and get more, but a hand touches my back and all of the pain goes away. I look up and see Derek looking at me with sadness.

He sits down and tries to take the pencils out, but I stop him. "They keep me calm." I whisper trying to stop him, but he continues. He takes out all of the pencils throwing them away in the trash bin next to my bed.

He turns back around an grabs my hands in his. "Look at me, okay?" Derek tells me. I look up at him and see his green eyes staring at me. " I want you to think about happy times something to keep you calm."

I think about Mom and Scott and all the good times we had even though the things we all went through. But then I start getting angry, because my father put us through this.

"Hey, hey look at me." Derek said again grabbing my shoulders. There were little shocks going through my shoulders where he was holding my shoulders.

Once I was calm I asked Derek a question, "What is happening to me?"

"Well your are turning into to a werewolf. Like me." He tells me.

I question what he said in my mind and realize that he is probably telling the whole truth. "How?"

He hesitates before telling me. "Well, the animal that bit you in the woods was a werewolf, an alpha to be exact."

"What's an alpha?" I asks extremely dumbfounded.

"Well look at it this way there are three categories a werewolf could fall under. An omega who chooses not to be a part of a pack. A beta, who is a member of a pack. And an alpha, who is the leader of a pack and the only one who can turn a human into a werewolf. We are betas."

"Hmm." I say leaning into Derek. I have no clue why , but I feel comfortable around him.

I lay there for a little while, but then Derek starts to stand up and the feeling of losing control. "I'm going with you." I tell him.

"Fine come on." He says holding out his hand and he starts toward the window. Before I can object to jumping out the window he jumps out with me in tow. Somehow I land on my feet, and we walk into the woods at the back of my house

"Where are we going?" I ask him after a few minutes of walking.

"You will see in a minute." Derek replies as we stop behind a few bushes.

After a few minutes as promised we heard the crackle of leaves under someone's feet, as I smell a scent of someone I love dearly, Scott.

Derek stands up and I go with him as he walks out from where we were covered, and into the open. Just as Scott steps into the clearing we are in. He is looks like he is going through the pain I was enduring not twenty minutes ago. Which could only mean one thing. Scotts a werewolf. He asks in a muffled voice "Where is she?"

Derek steps forward even more thus time leaving me behind him and replies to Scott in a calm voice, "She's safe" Just as Scott grabs him and they roll down the hill. Derek pushes him against a tree and Scott struggles under his grasp.

"What did you do with her?" Scott asks Derek, but he is no longer paying attention to Scott, but is looking around and shushing Scott.

I guess Scott didn't see me before, but now he does, because Derek holds his hand out towards me with a urgent look on his face. I step closer to the two of them as, Derek tells Scott to run before grabbing my hand, and taking off running with me in tow.

I shield my eyes as a bright flash goes off next to a tree to my right. A sharp pain hits my calf, and I fall to the ground.

I hear people come to a stop right before my feet, and just as I wonder where Derek is one of the men were kicked to the ground as I was picked up and carried from the site where I got injured, we come to a spot, and I'm laid on the ground as what I assume what was an arrow was taken out of my leg.

"Who were they?" Scott asked breathlessly.

"Hunters, their kind have been hunting us for centuries." Derek states as he helps me up.

"Us? You mean you. You did this to Ali and I." Scott yells outraged.

"Is it so bad? You can see, hear, and smell things you couldn't before. It is a gift." Derek replies.

"Its not a gift it is a curse." Scott mumbles.

"No matter what this is what you are now Scott." I whisper to knowing he can hear me.

"And you are going to need help. I am going to help you okay?" Derek says.

Scott stands up and looks at me and asks, "Are you going home with me or not?"

The look I give him tells him I'm going to stay with Derek and he walks off without saying another word.

After a few minutes of silence Derek speaks up. "Come on I'll walk you to your house." And we take off walking.

When we get outside of my window Derek looks at me. "I can help you, learn how to control it."

"That would be nice." I say before we say our goodbyes. I hop back into my window, and go to sleep with one thought on my mind.

At least I know I will be seeing more of the sexy Derek Hale.

-----------<3-----------

Thank you for every 319 reads on this book and I hope I will be updating soon. Tell me what you think.

Vote.Comment.Peace.