Love And Hates Is A Thin Line...

By camoAnime

Fourteen year old Angel was abused and pushed around her whole life. Carl. Before he bullied her they were be... More

The Way It All Began
Scavenging
Meeting Them
The prison
Sorta Normal
Leave Them
Time gone by
sharing a cell with you
waking up early
his jealously her pain
a run
secrets
the illness
please stay
please listen
we have to leave
help
Yes
death?
Enid
Pain Without Love
Mistletoe
A/N
A/N
♡ I love you the most ♡
Closet
Arguing
I hate you but love you too
You'll Regret That
Mommy
Please Talk To Him
THANK U
I Will
Gone
Like him
Your mine
Say What Carl
This isn't working anymore Carl
Dress
Will you Marry Me?
Glade
What I Want
Negan
WHAT?????!!!!!!!!!
I know...
Courtney...
Oh No...no
Yay Thx
WALKERS

A/N WITH IMPORTANT INFO U MUST AND HAVE 2 READ!!!

68 0 0
By camoAnime

Watch video at top lol please...

So ok yes this book came to an end...BUT not the series! There is a 2nd book coming out and it won't be all like this one actually not at all really. I'm going to have the book up and updates may or may not be slow, I'm going to update then next book soon! It will be labeled: Love And Hate Is A Thin Line 2 so if you guys want to continue to a new book about Carl and 'THE GIRL' (not telling you guys her name you'll have to read I'm not going to spoil stuff). So I'm so happy you all read my book! You all are great fans! Thank you all! It truly makes me happy that you guys like it! So I hope you like the next book! Happy reading festival!

It might take a while 4 me to update.

THIS IS THE COVET OF THE BOOK SO YOU GUYS WILL KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! JUST A HEADS UP!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 2.8K 47
|Book Two of the 'Forever' trilogy| Sequel to 'Forever Alone // Carl Grimes.' "Your journey will be hard. It will test the limits to your love for th...
164K 4.5K 71
🚩DISCLAIMER: Hey! Just a heads up to anyone who decides to read this story, this was my first ever TWD fanfic and I was around 13-14 when I did this...
10.7K 267 33
Carl Grimes Fanfic [Takes place after the season 5 mid-season finale] [UNDER EDITING] Thea Lawley was once a part of the infamous Woodbury. Althoug...
579 16 12
Recently decided I wanted to read a good oneshots book for Carl but couldn't find one that ✨Tickled My Fancy✨, so here we are. If y'all have any requ...