Fake (N.S)

By Dreaming-1D

Niall hated Harry and Harry hated Niall. They can barely stand the sight of each other. At least, that's wha... More

1. (!)
2.
3. (!)
4. (!)
5. (!)
6.
7.
8. (!)
9.
10.
11. (!)
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19. (!)
20.
21. (!)
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28 (!)
29.
30. (!)
31.
32.
33. (!)
34.
35. (!)
36.
37.
39. (!)
40.
41.
42.
43. (!)
44.
45.
46. (!)
47.
48.
49.
50.
Epilogue (!)
New Book

38.

1.9K 106 14
By Dreaming-1D

Niall's POV 

"Harry," I hissed, feeling Harry's large hands slip from their position on my waist to rest underneath my butt. 

I struggled to get any other words out as my lips were a little busy getting assaulted by Harry's. Though I guess that assault wasn't the most accurate words to use, considering assault was a bad thing; kissing Harry would always be anything but a bad thing.

Harry hummed in response, almost as if he didn't hear me but the fact that I could feel his lips curling into the familiar smirk said something different.

"My father is in the next room. He doesn't even know that you're here right now. Do you want him to hear this?" I continued, my hands moving up to rest on his shoulders, pushing him away gently in order to look at his face.

His lips were upturned in a cocky grin, green eyes seemingly glowing in what I assumed to be either lust or amusement. Knowing him, it was most likely both. 

"It's not like he's never heard the sound of his son getting fucked before," he leaned forward and pecked my lips softly. "I'm convinced that it's something he hears constantly," he continued calmly, kissing me again.

"Are you suggesting that I'm a slut?" I asked, pulling away and looking at him with a raised eyebrow. 

"Not in general. I mean, you've only slept with me, so if anything you're my slut," he grinned.

"Please never say that again," I cringed.

"Or what? What could you possibly do?" he asked, his grin not faltering for a second, his hands suddenly squeezing my behind and causing me to let out a choked moan.

"I'm smart, I'll think of something," I shrugged, trying to steady my voice and appear as unbothered as Harry did.

Harry didn't reply, he just kissed me again. I wasn't sure if it was because he couldn't think of a reply or because he remembered that my father was in the other room.

Possibly both.

"I guess you're just lucky that your cuteness distracts from your sarcasm, not that it really helps most of the time," he sighed softly after a short pause.

"You love me though," I grinned.

Harry fell silent, his eyes dropping from my own to stare at the floor.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked, frowning in confusion. Harry's behaviour changed so erratically that I had trouble keeping up with him.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just remembered I have to do something. I'll see you later," he mumbled, pecking my lips softly, before standing from my bed and leaving the room.

~

"You're in a mood. Is something wrong?" Leigh-Anne asked, sitting on the table opposite me. Leigh-Anne, being both incredibly bored and one of the most cliche people in the world, practically forced me into going with her to some cafe that looked like it would be on every teenage girl's Instagram. 

Considering how much of a pushover I seemed to be, I didn't put up much of a fight and went with her. Particularly since Leigh was probably my favourite out of my friends, being the only one who didn't constantly bring up my relationship with Harry. 

"I'm fine. Just shit between me and Harry, don't worry about it," I replied.

"That," she paused, quite possibly for dramatic effect, "is why I'm still single," she grinned.

"Or it's because you can't handle a relationship to save your life," I rolled my eyes

 "Not true. I could very well be in a relationship this very second if I wasn't so happy being single," she narrowed her eyes. "Anyways, if it weren't for Harry, no one would put up with you either." 

"Exactly, I have someone. You don't," I shrugged. 

"But I could," she said, winking at who I assumed to be the guy sitting behind me, who had been staring at her since we had walked in. I turned in time to see him blush and avert his eyes. I looked back at Leigh, seeing the smug smirk on her face. 

"See?" she asked and I knew she wasn't expecting an answer. 

"Well, I know you're not going to do anything more than that. Just admit you're scared of relationships and we can drop the subject." 

"I'm not scared of anything. I just happen to like winking at random strangers without worrying about someone getting jealous," she replied. 

Alright, so maybe Harry got jealous easily but it wasn't as if I couldn't handle it. 

"You act like your life ends the second you're in a relationship. Seriously, once you get over how horrifyingly annoying your partner is, it's fine," I told her. 

"I think Harry will be offended to hear that," she replied.

"Harry's a pain and he knows it. That's why we date. He's a pain and I'm there to remind him as often as I can."

"How on earth can anyone stand being around you for more than ten minutes?"

"Well, Louis is just as bad as me, Jade is even worse, I suck Harry's dick, so it's just you that's being picky. You should know that you don't choose your friends."

"No, they just fly to you on rainbows," she rolled her eyes.

"Was that a gay joke?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"Maybe...couldn't help myself. I'm the only straight one here, let me have my fun," she defended herself. 

"And to think, you were the least annoying person in my life," I told her. 

"You should know that you don't choose your friends," she mocked me. 

I rolled my eyes, the two of us falling silent for a minute. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" she asked, turning back to her caring and concerned self. The part of her that I actually needed. 

"I'm fine. Harry just likes being a difficult shit sometimes. Don't worry. I'd just rather not talk about it right now," I looked down, reaching to take a sip from my drink. 

"Alright. I'm always here if you need me." 

Harry's POV

I closed my eyes. I knew I needed to stop running away from my problems. Particularly since this problem just happened to be an attractive blond that I may or may not be in love with. I could guess that Niall was probably confused and if I knew him well enough, I would say that my sudden exit probably freaked him out. 

I felt terrible. Usually, I liked being a pain in Niall's ass, in both a literal and metaphorical sense. I just happened to be the one person that really knew how to fuck with Niall, but never like this. I didn't want to hurt him, yet I seemed to be doing just that. 

Fuck. 

Feelings were never my strong point. Feelings were never anyone's strong point, yet most people could manage to work their way through it. I couldn't exactly say the same about myself, as all I had managed to do was push away the one person I shouldn't ever want to. 

I wondered just how angry Niall would be at me. That is, if I hadn't managed to confuse the shit out of him. I knew him well enough to know that he would eventually get tired of the way I was acting and do something dramatic like scream at me or avoid me like I had been avoiding him. 

It kind of killed me to think about the way I had unknowingly been treating him. Once I had decided that I liked him too much to even think about making his life difficult, I had made a promise to myself to try my hardest to not hurt him. 

Obviously, that wasn't really working that well for me. And now I was left with confused feelings and a most likely confused and angry boyfriend. 

Clearly I had issues. Issues that I didn't really know how to work through, so maybe I just needed a different approach to what I had been doing so far. What did I do in the past when I had an issue?

Easy, I went to Perrie. Ever since I had met Perrie, I seemed to have trusted every single thing she told me. Which was probably the reason that she was the first person to go to when I seemed to fuck something up with Niall for the billionth time.

The thought of having to ask one of my friends to coach me into using 'the L word' sounded laughable but I knew that I would be less likely to scare him off if someone smarter than me told me what to do.

What would I do without Perrie?

~

"I need your help," I told the blonde as soon as she opened the door.

The girl grinned at my words, seeming to be savouring the fact that for once, I pretty much admitted that I had no idea what I was doing.

Perrie's girlfriend lingered behind her shoulder, offering a smile that could either be described as either kind or amused. Knowing that she got on so well with Niall, it was most definitely both. 

"What do you need?" Perrie asked, pushing away her sudden smugness and returning to the kind and supportive Perrie that I knew so well.

"It's Niall, isn't it?" Jade piped up, her almost inaudible accent filled the room as we walked into Perrie's living room.

"Am I that obvious?" I asked, letting out a sigh. 

"He's been worried. Pretty much all he talks about. He seems to think that you don't like him anymore."

"I love him," I blurted out.

"I know," Perrie replied. True to her words, she didn't seem at all surprised by my confession. Neither did Jade, for that matter. The two of them just looked at me knowingly, as if I had just discovered something that was completely obvious to the rest of the world. I mean, that wasn't exactly far off. 

"Just tell him. Even if he doesn't return the feelings yet, he'll appreciate you being honest. Niall's smart but he's not a mind reader. How's he supposed to know that the reason you're being so distant is because you love him?"

"I have no idea what I'm doing. I've never been in love before this," I sighed.

"And you think I have?" Perrie asked, subtly looking towards Jade with a soft smile, the brunette now being too busy with her phone to notice the way Perrie was looking at her.

Since I had been so wrapped up with my own love life, or lack of, I didn't really notice anything about Perrie's relationship with Jade. Of course, it wasn't like I had a say about what Perrie did but it was nice to see that the girl I thought of as a sister having someone who genuinely cared about her. 

Perrie seemed to jump from one horrible boyfriend to the next, she was pretty much a magnet for douches that want nothing more than to end a relationship over the phone; Jade seemed different.

"Besides, Niall loves you back. Anyone who denies that is blind."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 813 22
Harry and Niall are best friends. They do things together that any normal pair of boys would. But, the day that they get stuck in a closet together c...
1.9M 49.2K 45
Harry is a jock, simple as that. He has always been the guy who every other person in the school wishes they were. He is living the 'good life' wit...
34.5K 1.2K 47
Louis and Harry were the best of friends. Until one night when everything was flipped upside down. After that night Larry became real. But what happe...
1.2K 42 39
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...