Bedsheets danxreader

By Detato

• we might aswell fuck • More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14

13

5.3K 121 68
By Detato

I lay on my bed texting Dan about my day. I like talking to Dan he always makes me happy or just cheers me up. I dint know what I'd honestly do without him. He just fills apart of me , apart of me no one else could fill.  No one could replace him.

I heard a knock on the door. I just ignored it. Like I can be bothered getting up to answering it. "Y/N" I heard in a familiar voice. It was Sean. Omfg leave me alone peasant. I was about to invite Dan to hangout.

I got up and answered the door. "Baby can I come in" he said sweetly. I just rolled my eyes and let him in. Soon as he door closed. He crashed his lips into mine and pushed me against the wall.

"We haven't done this in a long long time" he said breathing heavily on my neck starting to bite it. I lightly moaned for him. Even though I dint want to. This doesn't feel the same anymore. But he'll know something is wrong if I act off about him.

He took off my t-shirt. I took off my jeans. He kissed me again before pushed me onto the bed. He took his t-shirt and jeans before climbing ontop of me. He began to kiss me roughly. I just felt like pushing him off me. But he'll know somethings off.

The good thing about Sean is that he has a nice body. He's well built and stuff. There's no chance of Dan ever working out. He's just really skinny and has no muscle. The only thing closest to that is a v line. And I'm pretty sure that doesn't count.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
84.8K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
378K 11.9K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...