Asami The Water Dragon Slayer

By mei1524

Her blue eyes flickered over to her husband with a soft expression on her face, despite the bad things that h... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Asami Amagai
Chapter 2: Erza Is Back*
Chapter 3: Lullaby*
Chapter 4: Erigor
::4::Flame and Wind
::5::The Strongest Team
::6:: Natsu Devours A Village
Filler-Flashback
::7:: Natsu vs Erza
::8:: The Cursed Island
::9:: MoonDrip
::10:: Natsu Vs Yuka the Wave User
::11:: Do Whatever You Want!
::12:: Eternal Magic
::13:: Decisive Battle on Galuna Island
::14:: Burst
::15:: Reach the Sky Above!
Filler-Changeling
::16:: The Phantom Lord
::17:: Lucy Heartfilia
::18:: 15 Minutes
::19:: To Keep Those From Seeing Tears
::20:: A Flower Blooms in the Rain
::21:: Wings of Flame
::22:: The Two Dragon Slayers
::23:: Ms. Fairy Tail
::24:: Fight Among Friends
::25::Thunder Palace
::26:: Excommunications and Parades
::27:: Oracion Seis
Flashback
::29::Uncertainty
::30:: Sky Maiden
::31:: Jellal
::32:: Choices
::33:: Gray?
::34:: Nirvana
::35:: Jura
::36:: Rune Knights
::37:: Wendy
::38:: The Engagement
::39:: Wendy's First Big Job
::40:: The Strongest Mage
::41:: Edolas?
::42:: A non motion sickness Natsu?
::43:: The Giant Lacrima
::44:: Prisoners
::45:: Rescued!
::46:: Asami vs Hotaru
::47:: Saving Extalia
::48:: Four Dragon Slayers vs The King
::49:: Goodbye Edolas!
::50:: Teams
::51:: S-Class Trials
::52:: Old Friend
::53:: Goodbye, Toshiro
::54:: Life
::55:: Team Natsu vs Hades
::56:: Fight Over
::57:: Acnologia
::58:: Haru
::59:: 7 Years
::60:: Aceto and Velveno
::61:: Grand Magic Games
::62:: Hidden!
::63:: Wagers
::64:: Wendy vs Chelia
::65:: Ryuuzetsu Land
::66:: Naval Battle
::67:: Defeat
::68:: Fairy Tail vs Sabertooth
::69:: Asami vs Minerva
::70:: Water and Ice
::71:: 8 Dragons
::72:: 1 Minute
::73:: Time
::74:: Day Off
::75:: Bets
::76:: Confessions
::77:: A New Adventure
::78:: Treasure Hunters
::79:: Doriate
::80:: Atlas Flame
::81:: Council Members
::82:: F.A.C.E
::83:: 41 Minutes
::84:: Familiarity
::85:: Asami vs Keyes
::86:: Igneel
::87:: Dragons
::88:: Goodbye
::89:: Time Passing
::90:: Bittersweet
::91:: Doubt
::92:: We Meet Again
::93:: Reasons
::94:: Reunited
::95:: Discoveries and Decisions
::96:: Caracole Island
::97:: Rescue Mission
::98:: Movie Part 1
::99:: Movie Part 2
::100:: Movie Part 3
::101:: Reasons to Fight
::102::And So it begins...
::103:: Old Faces
::104:: Promise to Win
::105:: Fighting for Tomorrow
::106:: The Winter General
::107:: Despair
::108:: Hatred
::109:: Gray and Natsu
::110:: Decisions...
::111:: Fairy Tail Academy Part 1
::112:: Fairy Tail Academy Part 2
::113:: Fairy Tail x Rave Master
::114:: Training Camp
::115:: 12 Years Part 1
::116:: 12 Years Part 2
::117:: Gray VS Zeref
::118:: Natsu's Book
::119:: Saving A Friend
::120:: Missing Dragon Slayers
::121:: To Slay A Dragon
::122:: To Get Back Home
::123:: Epilogue
Christmas OVA
Dragon Cry: Part 1
Dragon Cry: Part 2

::28:: An Alliance

8.5K 205 33
By mei1524

The Fairy Tail wizards arrived at the rendezvous point where they were going to meet with the other's guild. Erza opened the front door to the large mansion and everyone else followed behind her.

Lucy frowned as she looked around. "Great another creepy old mansion."

Asami sent her a smile. She had left her hooded cape back home and instead wore black and blue colored sweater paired with black shorts and black thigh high stockings. "It's the second home of Blue Pegues' master Bob." She said.

"Oh him." Gray muttered in distaste. "He makes me feel funny." He shivered feeling creeped out. Asami rubbed his back soothingly.

"Gray be nice. Master Bob may be eccentric but he does deserve our utmost respect." Erza said while making a face.

"Yeah eccentric." Haru muttered sitting on Gray's shoulder.

Natsu was sitting on the ground with his legs crossed. "Just tell me when we get there guys."

"Okay we're there." Lucy said.

"Yes they're here at last." A voice called out grabbing their attention.

"We're so glad you came!" Three handsome men stated in unison.

"We are-"

"The Blue Peguses-"

"Elite Crew."

"The Trimens." They said.

"Hundred Night Hibiki."A young man of average height with spiky, somewhat messy brownish blond hair framing his face stated.

A boy looking younger than the other two had blonde hair in bowl cut shaped haircut said, "Holy Night Eve."

"Silent Night Ren." A young man with dark spiky hair reaching down to his shoulders said.

"The Trimens from Blue Pegasus." Lucy said with a tinted pink cheeks. "Wow that is so cool.Those guys are like the hottest wizard's around now. Hibiki Lates is always at the top of Sorcerer Weekly's most eligible wizard bachelors list. He's been in the top 3 for the last few months." She gushed. Both of her male team mates sulked feeling a bit out done by the other's guilds men. She sighed heavily. "And they are not." She muttered.

"I've heard tales of your beauty and they're true." Hibiki winked.

Eve was on one knee as he spoke very politely. "It's a pleasure to meet you." He gave an innocent smile. "Miss Titania."

"Please come with me." Ren put a hand on Ezra's shoulder while Asami sweat dropped and Lucy had a stunned look on her face.

'This always happens when they're around.' Asami thought. 'I just hope they don't notice me.'

"Jeez what is it with these guys." Lucy muttered to Asami as they both watched the three guys flirt with Erza who they sat on a couch they pulled out of seemingly nowhere.

"You don't wanna know." Asami muttered.

"Please have a seat." Ren appeared behind both women, putting an arm around their waists. "Oh wow you two are almost too cute." He spoke in a husky tone.

Gray's and Haru's eyes twitched in annoyance as they watched the men flirting with Asami. "No joke what is the deal with these cornballs." Gray said in annoyance to Natsu and Haru.

"Did I miss something? Who are they?" Natsu asked once he started to feel better from his motion sickness.

"It's a pleasure to meet a future allie." Erza smiled at Eve who sat next to her. "I looked forward to working together."

He blushed. "You're so beautiful. It's almost unreal. Is this a dream." He leaned a bit closer not noticing her uneasiness. "I hope not because I've always admired you."

Ren sat in between both Lucy and Asami as he slid two drinks to them. " Go ahead drink it, it's not like I made them for you." He sounded indifferent.

'Now he's being coy!' Lucy looked at him in disbelief. The water dragon slayer drinked it ignoring his tone of voice. She smiled happily that the drink tasted good. Ren stood up and now all three women were seated together staring up at Hibiki.

"Well, you ladies must be exhausted. Feel free to spend the night." Hibiki said with a smirk.

"We don't mind." The Trimens said as they got on one knee.

The three women sweat dropped. "Calm down men." A strong voice called out. They walked down the steps. "Give these ladies some breathing room."

"Woah that voice it's silky smooth." Lucy shivered.

"Yes Ichiya sir!" Ren said.

"Him. Oh dear." Erza mumbled, her eyes showing fear.

Asami took a step away from the scarlet haired wizard when she caught the male's scent. 'You are on your own Erza.' Haru had flown over to her and stood by her feet.

"It's been far too long Miss. Scarlet." He sparkled.

"A long time yes." She looked very scared of the man. She was shaking like a leaf. "I never expected to see you here."

He was a very short and stout man with orange hair that reached his shoulders. He possessed a very large flat nose and very prominent cheekbones."Oh how I've missed you my sweet honey." He spoke smoothly as he posed. "But don't cry. I'm here."

"My sweet honey!" Lucy and Happy yelled in disbelief. The two looked over at Erza who looked ready to pass out.

Erza shuddered as Ichiya was getting closer. "It's a surprise! A reunion! Oh yes! Oh yes!" The Trimens repeated after him as he slid down the stair railing.

"We didn't know he was your girlfriend Mr. Ichiya." The three bowed. "Please forgive our rudeness."

"You know that is not true!" Erza snapped at the short man.

He ignored her outburst and looked over at the three handsome trio. "You idiots. We have work to do!" He snapped.

"Right boss!" They began to clean up the mess they had made.

"Boss huh. I think that's the third thing they've called him." Lucy muttered.

"They're a bunch of mixed nuts." Happy said standing beside the celestial mage.

"It's seems that destiny has brought us together. Miss. Erza, Miss. Asami, Miss. Lucy." He pointed at each of the three woman who stood together. "You two not so much." He pointed over at Gray and Natsu. Gray's jaw dropped and Natsu looked annoyed. He sniffed in Lucy's direction and Asami took a step away from the blonde knowing exactly what he was doing. "Sniff. Sniff. Sniff. Sniff. Sweet Parfum."

Parfum is just a fancy way of saying scent.

Lucy looked at him wide eyed and shivered. "He's creeping me out."

Asami and Erza shared a look. "Yeah me too."

"I'd never choose to be in his company." Erza muttered taking a step back. "However, he is a gifted wizard." The water dragon slayer nodded, agreeing to the statement.

"Listen up you Blue Pegasus playboy wannabe's." Gray said grabbing their attention. "You'd be wise to keep your hands off these ladies. Are we clear." He snapped.

"Clear as crystal. Now take your leave." Ichiya said bluntly.

"Thanks for dropping by." Hibiki bowed.

The other two Trimens followed in suit. "Thanks for dropping by."

Gray looked very annoyed. "We're here on some serious business you know. Can you pretty boy's even fight."

The boy's all glared at each other's and Natsu soon joined in at the word fight. Erza stepped up. "Everybody needs to calm down this inst-"
Ichiya appeared next to her cutting her sentence off and making her freeze. "My honey. Your sweet parfum." He sniffed her. "It still drives me crazy."

She punched him. "You stay far away from me!" Asami and Haru sweat dropped at the scene before them. She tensed up when she caught a familiar scent.

"Nice right hook." Lucy muttered a bit shocked by the requip mage's sudden violence. Although she could definitely understand why she did it.

Ichiya's flying body was headed towards the entrance when someone grabbed his head freezing it. "You dare to greet us with this flying buffoon." It was Lyon who didn't look amused. "Lamia Scale deserves more respect. We insist on it."

"It's you!" Gray said a bit stunned to see him.

Lyon looked over and was equally shocked to see Gray here. "It's you!"

"Hey so you went and joined a guild after all!" Natsu grinned knowing that Lyon had taken his advice.

Lyon tossed Ichiya away from him. The Fairy Tail mages dodged his flying body. "Not the face." Ichiya mumbled as he landed a couple feet away from the Trimens.

"What is wrong with you?" Gray snapped at Lyon.

Lyon wasn't fazed by his angry tone. "He was the one who attacked me Gray."

The Trimens were definitely not happy about Lyon throwing their boss like that. "Watch it that's our leader you're messing with." Ren snapped.

"How dare you." Eve snapped.

Hibiki glared at the ice mage, "You and your men should just turn around and go home."

A female voice spoke. "I suppose that means that women can stay and fight. Marionette attack!"

The rug suddenly attacked Lucy who dodged it. "What did I do?" She paused briefly. "Hold on. I recognize that magic." The woman chuckled in amusement as she revealed herself. "Sherry! No way you joined the guild too?"

"I was hoping you fairies had not forgotten who I am. But, please do try to forget who I was. Okay?" She smiled.

"Still crazy." Lucy muttered with a heavy sigh.

"I was born anew by the power of love." She sighed happily.

"I must breathe in more of your parfum," Ichiya jumped happily closer to Erza who started shaking with fear.

"Oh no! Stay back!" She yelled.

"Let's go Lyon!" Gray snapped.

Lyon smirked at his rival. "Oh my pleasure."

Asami and Haru stood together with Happy as they watched the fighting about to break out. Lyon vs Gray, Lucy vs Sherry, The Trimens vs Natsu, and Erza vs Ichiya.

"Enough!" A strong voice yelled grabbing everyone's attention. Asami let out a sigh of relief when she saw it was Jura. "We're here to work together as a group to destroy the Oracion Seis. This is not the time to fight amongst ourselves."

"Yes, Jura." Lyon looked at his teammate with respect.

"That's Jura?" Erza muttered as the rest were in awe.

"Who?" Natsu asked as he tilted his head in confusion.

Happy smiled at his partner. "He's one of the Ten Wizard Saints."

"Yeah. Which means he's kind of a big deal." Lucy said.

Sherry put her hands on her hips as she looked at Lucy. "So, 5 from Fairy Tail and 4 from Blue Pegasus. Ha! Funny our guild only needed to send 3 members."

Happy teared up as he looked at Haru. "Aw man why do they always forget us!" Haru just patted his back sympathetically.

"It's seems we have representatives from 3 guilds." Jura stated as he looked around the room. "The members from Cait Shelter have yet to arrive."

Ichiya looked over at the Wizard Saint. "Yes and about that guild.....they're only sending one."

"Just one." Asami muttered in disbelief from her spot next to Gray who had Haru on his head.

"That's insane! We're supposed to be up against a powerful group here." Gray said wide eyed just like the rest of the room.

"One. If that's true. How crazy intense is this guy going to be." Lucy had both hands on her cheeks.

A young blue haired girl ran inside and fell over nothing, falling flat on her face. Everyone looked over at the fallen girl. She stood up wiping her short dress and looked extremely nervous. "Hi. I-uh-I'm sorry I got here so late. I've come from the Cait Shelter guild. My name's Wendy Marvell. It's nice to meet all of you." She smiled politely at the older wizard's.

Everyone looked at the younger girl in disbelief and shock especially Asami who seemed stunned by the younger girl's appearance. She resembled her little sister so much, but she didn't think it could be the same Wendy.

Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.4K 60
Karissa Sinclost, a mage with a particular trait inherited from two mages. Trials, pain, tears, joy and laughter paints her days, and perhaps even lo...
485K 14K 182
"rαe ĸιɴɢ ιѕ α ѕweeт ɴαмe, ιѕɴ'т ιт? yeт ѕoυɴdѕ ѕo dαɴɢeroυѕ." After years going on numerous jobs, finally Rae King, the Dark Enchantress is back. Wi...
26.9K 577 23
So, this story is going to focus on Lucy becoming a B.A.M.F. ( I felt in the Anime/Manga she was ripped of on the powers front)and her getting with G...
39.5K 1.7K 26
"So.." he began, shifting to look at her now instead. "Why'd you leave?" There it was, the question she had dreaded from the start. Lucy closed her e...