Asami The Water Dragon Slayer

由 mei1524

Her blue eyes flickered over to her husband with a soft expression on her face, despite the bad things that h... 更多

Introduction
Chapter 1: Asami Amagai
Chapter 2: Erza Is Back*
Chapter 3: Lullaby*
Chapter 4: Erigor
::4::Flame and Wind
::5::The Strongest Team
::6:: Natsu Devours A Village
Filler-Flashback
::7:: Natsu vs Erza
::8:: The Cursed Island
::9:: MoonDrip
::10:: Natsu Vs Yuka the Wave User
::11:: Do Whatever You Want!
::12:: Eternal Magic
::13:: Decisive Battle on Galuna Island
::14:: Burst
::15:: Reach the Sky Above!
Filler-Changeling
::16:: The Phantom Lord
::17:: Lucy Heartfilia
::18:: 15 Minutes
::19:: To Keep Those From Seeing Tears
::21:: Wings of Flame
::22:: The Two Dragon Slayers
::23:: Ms. Fairy Tail
::24:: Fight Among Friends
::25::Thunder Palace
::26:: Excommunications and Parades
::27:: Oracion Seis
Flashback
::28:: An Alliance
::29::Uncertainty
::30:: Sky Maiden
::31:: Jellal
::32:: Choices
::33:: Gray?
::34:: Nirvana
::35:: Jura
::36:: Rune Knights
::37:: Wendy
::38:: The Engagement
::39:: Wendy's First Big Job
::40:: The Strongest Mage
::41:: Edolas?
::42:: A non motion sickness Natsu?
::43:: The Giant Lacrima
::44:: Prisoners
::45:: Rescued!
::46:: Asami vs Hotaru
::47:: Saving Extalia
::48:: Four Dragon Slayers vs The King
::49:: Goodbye Edolas!
::50:: Teams
::51:: S-Class Trials
::52:: Old Friend
::53:: Goodbye, Toshiro
::54:: Life
::55:: Team Natsu vs Hades
::56:: Fight Over
::57:: Acnologia
::58:: Haru
::59:: 7 Years
::60:: Aceto and Velveno
::61:: Grand Magic Games
::62:: Hidden!
::63:: Wagers
::64:: Wendy vs Chelia
::65:: Ryuuzetsu Land
::66:: Naval Battle
::67:: Defeat
::68:: Fairy Tail vs Sabertooth
::69:: Asami vs Minerva
::70:: Water and Ice
::71:: 8 Dragons
::72:: 1 Minute
::73:: Time
::74:: Day Off
::75:: Bets
::76:: Confessions
::77:: A New Adventure
::78:: Treasure Hunters
::79:: Doriate
::80:: Atlas Flame
::81:: Council Members
::82:: F.A.C.E
::83:: 41 Minutes
::84:: Familiarity
::85:: Asami vs Keyes
::86:: Igneel
::87:: Dragons
::88:: Goodbye
::89:: Time Passing
::90:: Bittersweet
::91:: Doubt
::92:: We Meet Again
::93:: Reasons
::94:: Reunited
::95:: Discoveries and Decisions
::96:: Caracole Island
::97:: Rescue Mission
::98:: Movie Part 1
::99:: Movie Part 2
::100:: Movie Part 3
::101:: Reasons to Fight
::102::And So it begins...
::103:: Old Faces
::104:: Promise to Win
::105:: Fighting for Tomorrow
::106:: The Winter General
::107:: Despair
::108:: Hatred
::109:: Gray and Natsu
::110:: Decisions...
::111:: Fairy Tail Academy Part 1
::112:: Fairy Tail Academy Part 2
::113:: Fairy Tail x Rave Master
::114:: Training Camp
::115:: 12 Years Part 1
::116:: 12 Years Part 2
::117:: Gray VS Zeref
::118:: Natsu's Book
::119:: Saving A Friend
::120:: Missing Dragon Slayers
::121:: To Slay A Dragon
::122:: To Get Back Home
::123:: Epilogue
Christmas OVA
Dragon Cry: Part 1
Dragon Cry: Part 2

::20:: A Flower Blooms in the Rain

9.9K 207 43
由 mei1524

Lucy awoke from the nightmare that she was having, only to scream in surprise when she saw Reedus in her face with a look of worry. She was so surprised that she kicked him away from her. She looked around remembering that she wasn't home.

Back with Elfman, he watches as Sol tries to plead for him not hurt him. Sol realized that Elfman could easily take him out and sputtered out apologies. Mirajane watched in worry as her brother continuously punches and beats Sol for everything he had done. Mirajane called out his name for him to come back and to stop. Elfman surprised her when he freed her from the giant proving that he has control over himself.

He apologized to her that he had broken his promise by using body take over but he had no other choice in order to protect the guild. He also apologized for having killed Lisanna which she assures him wasn't his fault and that he needed to move on for both Lisanna and herself. That he had her still and that should count as something.

Mirajane realized that in order to stop the giant magic circle from forming was by taking out the element four. She quickly asked him if he knows how many are left. He was dumbfounded for a moment before he started counting on his fingers and tells her that there are only two left. They quickly head back inside in hopes of finding another member and stopping them.

Natsu and Happy continue in search of any member of Phantom in order to fight. Natsu asked Happy if he thinks that if they take out Master Jose they might be able to stop it. Happy yelled at him telling him that if Master Makarov couldn't defeat him what made him think he would. Natsu wave him off saying that someone had to. They were cut off by a strong wind attack. It had been Aria of the Element 4 who had been the one to defeat Makarov. He tells them that he is the strongest of the Element 4.

❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄

Asami, Gray and Haru walk through the halls as they search for an opponent to fight. Haru looked up and saw a way outside. "Hey look!" He flew up.

Gray looked over at Asami. "Come on." She nodded and the three jumped out the window outside. Once outside Asami's stomach growled causing her to blush in embarrassment. Gray chuckled in amusement. "Someone's hungry." He teased while Haru giggled.

She pouted at him. "Yeah, well with everything going on I didn't get to eat anything." Cue her stomach growl again.

He chuckled and reached in his back pocket. "Well lucky for you I brought something." He pulled out a box of pocky causing her eyes to twinkle.

"Thank you Gray!" She reach over to take from him but he it behind his head. "Hey!" She pouted.

He smiled at her. "Okay fine here." He pulled out a pocky stick and put it in front of her mouth. "Open wide." Haru giggled in the background watching them.

She blushed. "Are you serious, Gray. No way, I can feed myself." She waved her hands in front of her as he stepped closer. They didn't notice the rain begin to fall as she kept stepping back and him stepping forward.

"Oh, come on Asami, just eat it." He grinned as he took another step forwards not noticing a small rock on the ground causing him to trip.

He fell on top of her as they let an oomph sound as they hit the ground. They heard turned their head when they heard footsteps approaching them. It was a woman about the same age them holding an umbrella. 

She had stopped short when she realized the compromising position both Fairy Tail wizards were in and blushed. Both Asami and Gray looked at each other and blushed themselves and stood up quickly with Haru snickering in amusement behind them.

Juvia cleared her throat. "I am Juvia and I am the rain woman of the Element 4. I must say that I am impressed that your guild was able to take out two of the Element 4 but don't underestimate the last two."

Asami and Gray stood side by side with Haru on Gray's head. "Don't think we'll hold back after what your guild did." Asami stated.

Juvia stared at them for a moment before walking away muttering she gave up and they win. "Eh?!" Haru yelped watching her leave.

"Hey wait up!" Asami yelled running after her. "At least tell us how to stop the giant."

As Juvia was walking away she couldn't help but feel a sense of joy when she saw the way that Gray and Asami and Haru looked. To her they looked like a mini family and she wanted to see more of that. She turned around yelling. "Water Lock." encasing Asami in a giant bubble of water. Juvia panicked, realizing that she did the opposite of what she wanted.

Haru was laughing and Gray looked amused knowing full well that Asami had the advantage. "Oh now she's done it." Gray muttered and Haru nodded in agreement.

Juvia gasped in shock when she saw Asami swallowing up the water in one full gulp. Once finished Asami wiped her mouth and gave Juvia a smile. "Hey thanks for that. I'm not hungry anymore."

"What? How did you do that?!" Juvia asked.

Asami smirked. "I'm a water dragon slayer." She said proudly before looking over at Gray. "Let me fight her."

He gave her a smirk and nod. "You can do this Asami!"

"I'm going to assume you can turn your body into water at will, like me." Asami stated.

Juvia nodded dumbly before shouting another attack. "Water Slicer." Asami ducked and the water hit the pillar slicing it into pieces causing both Gray and Haru to jump out of the way.

Asami looked at the worriedly before looking back at Juvia with a small glare. "Hey watch where you hit! Water Dragon rapid sphere!" Small spheres made of water were shot at Juvia some hitting others she was able to dodge.

"You're not going to win, just give up. As long as I can turn my body into water you don't have a chance. Just hand over Lucy Heartfilia and I'll ask my master to call off his attack on Fairy Tail." Juvia stated.

"No way! We are far past that and you know it. I'd rather die than hand over Lucy to you!" Asami declared, Fairy Tail would never do that to a comrade and Asami was no exception to that.

Juvia began freaking mentally, she thought her and Asami could become best friends from being able to bond over being water wizard's. But, now she believed it was because of Lucy that, that friendship can not be. "Lucy Heartfilia can not be allowed to live!" Juvia yelled.

All three Fairy Tail wizards tilted their heads in confusion. "Huh?"

Out of nowhere Juvia shot water at Asami who ate it but began coughing causing Gray and Haru to look at her in worry. "What wrong Asami?"

"That was boiling water." Asami coughed. "I wasn't ready for her to be able to change the temperature like that. But I'm fine you two." She assured them before looking back at Juvia. "What's your deal with Lucy anyway?" Another shot of boiling water was thrown in her direction as she dodged it.

"Since she was born, Juvia has always lived together with the rain. In the rain, there's no one who can beat her!" She lifted one hand in the air. "Prepare to be scalded by my jealous rage!"

"What are you jealous of!?" Asami once again swallows up the water knowing that it was boiling hot. "You really need to stop throwing pointless attacks."

"Juvia wants you to know that Juvia is stronger than Lucy and Juvia can protect you." Juvia said.

Asami sweat dropped at the rain woman's way of speaking in third person. "I-uh don't know what you would need to protect me from." Asami muttered glancing at Gray and Haru who shrugged in response.

Juvia shifted on the balls of her feet as she stammered out a response. "Well it would mean um-uh-um...."

The rain began to fall even heavier with each second that Juvia tried to come up with a response. "This rain is so gloomy." Haru muttered to Gray. "Does this count as my bath?"

Gray shrugged. "I don't think so..."

Asami raised an eyebrow at them. "Of course it wouldn't you two. Haru you ne-" She was cut off by Juvia falling to her knees. "Hey are you okay?" Asami asked genuinely concerned for the girl.

"How can you be so cruel." Juvia's attack was larger and headed towards Haru which Asami was able to deflect on time shooting her own water attack.

"Are you okay, Haru?" Asami asked looking at the small cat in worry with Gray.

"Yeah, you saved me." Haru gave her a small smile which she returned.

She looked at Gray. "I need you both to move back." She said in serious tone looking back at Juvia. "Your fight is with me, leave them out of it."

"Juvia is nothing but a gloomy rain woman! But Phantom Lord accepted her despite that! Juvia is an Element 4! She's a Phantom wizard!" She continued to shoot her water at Asami dodges.

"How can you proud to be with them! You and your guild are going down!" Asami managed to surprise Juvia by grabbing her water and tossing her into the air. "Water Dragon Slayer Secret Art Water Burst!" A bunch of small water sphere surrounded Juvia and exploded. Asami ran up to Juvia as she watched her falling, eyes closed. Asami managed to grab a hold of her hand. Juvia's eyes snapped open and saw Asami being held by Gray and Haru pulling on Gray's pant's. "We won't let you fall." Asami assured her.

Once on the ground, Juvia laid facing up at the sky and glanced at Asami with confusion. "Why did you save me."

Asami gave her a small smile. "I don't know, just because."

Haru walked up to Juvia gave her a smile. "You rest okay!" Gray gave her a small smile too.

Juvia's eyes shut when she felt the sun come out of the clouds for the first time in her life. "The blue sky....I've never seen it before." She breathed out still in shock.

Asami blinked in surprise before giving her a grin. "Well, it's pretty nice isn't it?"

Juvia's eyes blurred with unshed tears. "It's beautiful."

"So Asami you still want that pocky?" Gray grinned at his fiance, holding out the box of pocky out for her.

Juvia blushed furiously remembering the position Gray and Asami were in before passing out. Asami jumped and started freaking out. "Juvia! Hey are you okay? Juvia! Come on!" She yelled in worry for the bluenette.

Haru started flying in circles. "Is she dead?"

"I hope not! Juvia wake up!"Asami looked at Gray. "What do we do?!"

He shrugged. "I don't know? Hey Juvia wake up!" He yelled before looking at Asami. "I tried."

She her eyebrow twitched in annoyance and before she could say anything the three heard their names being called and saw Elfman and Mirajane running towards them. "So you took out another member of the Element 4. But, why does she have that creepy grin on her face?" Elfman asked, as as all 5 looked at the pink hearts in Juvia's eyes.

Asami shrugged. "I don't know. She must be having a good dream."

"We can stop the Abyss Break if we defeat the last person in the Element 4." Mirajane stated.

❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄💧❄

With Lucy, Reedus explained to her how Mirajane had used a sleeping spell to get her to safety. Lucy thinks it was because she was weak but Reedus tells her otherwise. They are both surprised when they hear banging on the door.

With Natsu, Happy watched as his friend is fighting Aria. Happy knows this fight is one sided the way things have been going. Natsu doesn't give up though and keeps attacking. Aria on the other hand is a lot stronger than Natsu and Happy can clearly see that. He doesn't think that Natsu has a chance at beating the wind wizard. 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

355K 6.5K 120
#1 in the Gray Fullbuster tag August 13 ♡ Gray x OC I was just bored and I like fairy tail so I made this. This is based off the anime and more on f...
188K 6.1K 28
This is a Fairy Tail fan-fiction: Natsu X OC (Serenity Rose, the Water Dragon Slayer). There are also some Gray moments if you prefer the Ice-Make st...
27K 577 23
So, this story is going to focus on Lucy becoming a B.A.M.F. ( I felt in the Anime/Manga she was ripped of on the powers front)and her getting with G...
119K 6K 62
Ascent | a Fairy Tail Fanfic She was born into darkness, a darkness that forced her into the world on her own, a darkness that took away everything s...