Asami The Water Dragon Slayer

By mei1524

Her blue eyes flickered over to her husband with a soft expression on her face, despite the bad things that h... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Asami Amagai
Chapter 2: Erza Is Back*
Chapter 3: Lullaby*
Chapter 4: Erigor
::4::Flame and Wind
::5::The Strongest Team
::6:: Natsu Devours A Village
Filler-Flashback
::7:: Natsu vs Erza
::8:: The Cursed Island
::9:: MoonDrip
::10:: Natsu Vs Yuka the Wave User
::11:: Do Whatever You Want!
::12:: Eternal Magic
::13:: Decisive Battle on Galuna Island
::14:: Burst
::15:: Reach the Sky Above!
Filler-Changeling
::17:: Lucy Heartfilia
::18:: 15 Minutes
::19:: To Keep Those From Seeing Tears
::20:: A Flower Blooms in the Rain
::21:: Wings of Flame
::22:: The Two Dragon Slayers
::23:: Ms. Fairy Tail
::24:: Fight Among Friends
::25::Thunder Palace
::26:: Excommunications and Parades
::27:: Oracion Seis
Flashback
::28:: An Alliance
::29::Uncertainty
::30:: Sky Maiden
::31:: Jellal
::32:: Choices
::33:: Gray?
::34:: Nirvana
::35:: Jura
::36:: Rune Knights
::37:: Wendy
::38:: The Engagement
::39:: Wendy's First Big Job
::40:: The Strongest Mage
::41:: Edolas?
::42:: A non motion sickness Natsu?
::43:: The Giant Lacrima
::44:: Prisoners
::45:: Rescued!
::46:: Asami vs Hotaru
::47:: Saving Extalia
::48:: Four Dragon Slayers vs The King
::49:: Goodbye Edolas!
::50:: Teams
::51:: S-Class Trials
::52:: Old Friend
::53:: Goodbye, Toshiro
::54:: Life
::55:: Team Natsu vs Hades
::56:: Fight Over
::57:: Acnologia
::58:: Haru
::59:: 7 Years
::60:: Aceto and Velveno
::61:: Grand Magic Games
::62:: Hidden!
::63:: Wagers
::64:: Wendy vs Chelia
::65:: Ryuuzetsu Land
::66:: Naval Battle
::67:: Defeat
::68:: Fairy Tail vs Sabertooth
::69:: Asami vs Minerva
::70:: Water and Ice
::71:: 8 Dragons
::72:: 1 Minute
::73:: Time
::74:: Day Off
::75:: Bets
::76:: Confessions
::77:: A New Adventure
::78:: Treasure Hunters
::79:: Doriate
::80:: Atlas Flame
::81:: Council Members
::82:: F.A.C.E
::83:: 41 Minutes
::84:: Familiarity
::85:: Asami vs Keyes
::86:: Igneel
::87:: Dragons
::88:: Goodbye
::89:: Time Passing
::90:: Bittersweet
::91:: Doubt
::92:: We Meet Again
::93:: Reasons
::94:: Reunited
::95:: Discoveries and Decisions
::96:: Caracole Island
::97:: Rescue Mission
::98:: Movie Part 1
::99:: Movie Part 2
::100:: Movie Part 3
::101:: Reasons to Fight
::102::And So it begins...
::103:: Old Faces
::104:: Promise to Win
::105:: Fighting for Tomorrow
::106:: The Winter General
::107:: Despair
::108:: Hatred
::109:: Gray and Natsu
::110:: Decisions...
::111:: Fairy Tail Academy Part 1
::112:: Fairy Tail Academy Part 2
::113:: Fairy Tail x Rave Master
::114:: Training Camp
::115:: 12 Years Part 1
::116:: 12 Years Part 2
::117:: Gray VS Zeref
::118:: Natsu's Book
::119:: Saving A Friend
::120:: Missing Dragon Slayers
::121:: To Slay A Dragon
::122:: To Get Back Home
::123:: Epilogue
Christmas OVA
Dragon Cry: Part 1
Dragon Cry: Part 2

::16:: The Phantom Lord

11.5K 212 11
By mei1524

"Was that an awesome job or what!" Natsu grinned happily as they walked toward the guildhall.

Happy flew around him with a grin as well. "Well the client sure seem to think so."

"Face it, you guys are just lucky that we decided to come along." Gray muttered in annoyance as he had an arm wrapped around Asami, holding a sleeping Haru.

"We're lucky that we begged you to come with us? How do you figure." Natsu retorted. glaring at the smirking ice mage.

"Cuz you're as helpful as one of Erza's suitcases." Gray retorted back.

"You better watch your mouth before I pack you like a suitcase pal!" Natsu yelled getting in Gray's face as he let go of Asami.

"That doesn't make any sense!" He yelled back.

"Thats enough!" Ezra scolded pushing their heads away. She looked at Gray. "Now please get dressed."

Gray jumped in shock looking down, he was in his boxers."For crying out loud. Why does this keep happening to me!"

Asami sweatdropped handing him his clothes. "You really need to watch where you leave your clothes Gray."

Lucy approached the group sweat dropping as she held Plue in her arms. "Hey, sorry to interrupt your conversation, but-" She held up the job request to show them, "When I took this job I was originally thinking it would be more of a solo mission ya know...So why did you all have to come along?"

Natsu put his hands on his hips. "Oh come on. Isn't it obvious?"

"No I don't think so."

"We're Fairy Tail's strongest team. So we gotta stick together." He said as he pointed his thumb in his direction.

Asami nodded in agreement. Gray smirked, "And don't you forget it."

Lucy then grinned. "Yeah we are." She agreed hugging Plue tightly.

"No job is too tough. Not for me, Happy, Erza,Asami, or old droopy drawers here." Natsu grinned.

"Don't call me that." Gray muttered.

"We do make a good team." Asami mused aloud.

"Yeah, we work well together as well." Erza added and Happy Ayed in agreement.

"You forgot about me!" Lucy exclaimed.

Natsu chuckled as they began to walk once more. "Oh lighten up. I was just messing with you Loopy."

"Well I don't appreciate it, and that's not my name."

"Please forgive me, I truly didn't mean to upset you. I let myself get carried away. It will not happen again. If you would like, you may strike me." Erza said.

Asami and Lucy sweat dropped."That's okay really, I don't it's in my best interest," She gently refused.

"Smart move." The guys muttered in unison.

As the walked passed the civilians of Magnolia, the wizard's saw how they were whispering about them. "Why is everybody staring at us?" Gray asked.

"It's not the good kind of staring." Happy said as he flew above them.

"It sounds like pity." Asami muttered seeing the looks the civilians were giving them.

Erza gasped in shock. "What...? Why does the guild look so bizarre?"

There were metal pipes going through the guild. "What the..." Gray trailed off as he looked at the condition the guild was in.

Asami tightened her grip on Haru. "What happened." She gritted her teeth seeing the guild.

_____________________

"Someone did this to our guild." Natsu seethed angrily.

"But who would do such a thing." Erza asked.

Mirajane approached the wizard's seeing their shocked looks. "It was phantom."

"Are you serious?"

Natsu turned to look at her. "You mean phantom did this."

Mirajane looked at them sadly. "We couldn't do anything to stop them. They got us good."

Mirajane led them to the basement of the Fairy Tail guild where everyone was drinking.

"Yo what's up kids!" Makarov slurred, as he drank his beer.

"Why the heck are you all just sitting here!?" Natsu exclaimed angrily, that they weren't doing anything to get back at Phantom Lord.

Ignoring the pink haired wizard, Makarov turned to the busty blonde. "How did it go Lucy? You finish the job like a good girl?" He slurred.

Lucy muttered back unsure. "Yeah I guess so."

"Master do you get the gravity of the situation here." Erza said.

"The guildhall has been completely destroyed." Natsu added.

"There's no need to get so worked up. It's not like it's the end of the world or anything." Makarov slurred waving them off. The wizard's are surprised by his uncaring attitude. "Just goes to show you how cowardly those dunderheads in the phantom lord guild really are. They struck when no one was here and is that worth any bragging about." He slurred as he continued to drink.

"No one was here?" Asami asked looking at Mirajane.

"It was after everyone had left for the night." Mirajane said sadly looking down.

" I guess we should be glad no one got hurt."

"We shouldn't be worrying ourselves about people who can't even face us head on." Makarov said. "Forget about those fools."

Natsu angrily punched the wall. "Aint gonna happen gramps. We can't just let them trash our place and get away with it." He seethed.

"I'm not talking about this any longer. We'll handle job requests down here till the upstairs is repaired."

"Ugh, we shouldn't be worrying about jobs-"

"Natsu! That's enough outta you." Makarov scolded as he spanked Lucy on the butt.

Unamused Lucy looked away, "And you spanked me because....?"

"Hands to yourself master." Mirajane puffed her cheeks as she scolded him. He giggled as he ran away claiming he had to take a leak when Natsu asked him where he was running of to.

"I don't understand why he's being like this," Natsu mumbled.

"Listen, this is just as hard on him as it is on you. He's mad but conflict between the guilds is strongly forbidden by the council." Mirajane explained. Natsu began to complain but both Ezra and Asami calmed him down telling him if the Master refused to fight, they have to abide even if they don't agree.

____________________

Erza and Asami were sipping tea, Gray and Natsu were leaning on their chairs and both cats were eating fish when Lucy walked in. "Why are you here?!" Lucy exclaimed in shock as she hit Natsu with her suitcase.

Asami sweat dropped while Erza sipped her tea before calmly answering her. "Since the guilds been attacked we can assume there are phantom lord members in town."

"They've probably found out where everyone in Fairy Tail lives by now." Gray added.

Lucy shuddered in fear. "Mira said it would be safer if we stayed in groups just in case." Asami said.

"I guess she's right." Lucy muttered.

"That's why we're having a slumber party at your place Lucy!" Haru grinned as Happy Ayed in agreement.

"You're a young woman, and I didn't feel too comfortable about leaving you alone with Natsu alone and since Gray and Asami live together, I thought I could relax if we all stayed together." Erza mused.

Natsu huffed. "It's not time to relax."

Lucy began to complain about everyone being in her house. She didn't understand why hers and not anyone else's. She gasped in shock when she saw Happy digging through her dirty laundry while Plue was eating a lollipop, Natsu jumped up seeing the candy Plue found while both cats called Asami and Erza over to look at Lucy's underwear.

"I can't believe you'd actually wear something like this Lucy." Erza muttered while Asami nodded in agreement. The underwear Lucy had was definitely not innocent and both girls slightly blushed at the sight of it.

"I need to get some shuteye so can you guys keep it down." Gray complained as he layed on Lucys bed in his boxers.

Lucy tried to complain but was cut off by Erza who looked at both the boys. "We have a serious problem here. You boys hygiene, I refuse to sleep in a room that reeks of sweat."

"I don't want to take a bath right now." Natsu complained.

"But I already got into bed." Gray pouted.

Erza put a hand on each of their shoulders causing them to freeze. " Come on boys, do we have to take a bath together like we did when we were kids."

"What kind of relationship did you guys have?!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Theyre the strongest team!" Happy and Haru yelled.

"More like the strangest team!" Lucy yelled before looking over at Asami. "You didn't take baths with them did you?"

Lucy sweat dropped when saw Asami sulking. "You really don't want to know......"

_______________________

Lucy came out of her bath, walking into her room finding Erza in her towel, Asami sitting cross legged in her pjs, Gray reading her book, and Natsu sulking at her table. Happy was munching on some fish while Haru layed on top of Gray's head. She tells Natsu he can go in next or Gray, she looked over at Erza who decided to change surprising her by equipping instead of changing like a normal person into her pjs.

"Do you have any idea why Phantom attacked us out of the blue like that." Lucy questioned.

Both Erza and Asami shared a look before looking over at the confused blonde. "I'm afraid not, we have had our fair share of scuffles with them in the past. But never anything on this sort of magnitude before." Erza explained.

"If gramps wasn't so scared of them we can wipe out those punks once and for all." Natsu grumbled.

"Come on you know master isn't afraid of them Natsu. You seem to be forgetting he's one of the ten wizard saints." Gray said. Lucy jumps up taking the story she was writing away from Gray who tells her, she can't take it without letting him know what happens next. She tells him that she promised Levy that she would let her read it first and then holds it tightly to her chest when Erza holds her hand out so she could read it. Asami sweat dropped when Lucy refused saying she had to wait.

"So what's with these ten wizard saints anyways?" Lucy asked trying to move on from her book.

Asami sighed. "It's an honor bestowed by the magic council. An extremely coveted title shared by the ten most powerful wizard's on the continent."

"Really?!"
"Yeah, Master Jose is one of them too." Happy said.

Natsu slammed his hand on the table. "He is afraid, he's scared that phantom has too many members for us to handle." Lucy told him to use his inside voice.

"That is not true and you know it." Gray said. "It's just like Master and Mira said before the consequences of us going to war with phantom are nowhere near the fight. The order of the magical world is at stake here."

Lucy had a look of confusion. "But, I don't understand why. Are they that strong?"

Natsu snorted. "They ain't got nothin on us. We can take those clowns."

"No, if we were to engage them in battle neither guild would survive. Their strength equals ours." Erza said.

Asami nodded in agreement. "She's right. And Phantoms Master Jose is also a wizard saint which means he's just as powerful as master. They also have an elite group similar to our S-class called the element 4;however, their biggest threat may be Black Steel Gajeel. I think he was the one who attacked the guild. He's known as the Iron Dragon slayer...." She said through gritted teeth.

Lucy jumped up. "He's a dragon slayer too!? I thought you and Natsu were the only ones. So if he's the Iron dragon slayer does that mean he eats iron?"

Asami shrugged, "Probably."

__________________________

The next morning they all left Lucy's apartment and headed towards the guild until they saw a group of people whispering, and headed towards them to see the commotion.

"Excuse us, we're from their guild." Erza said in strong voice. "Please let us through."

They all were stunned to see Levi, Jet and Droy all beat up. They all glared at the mark on Levi's stomach which was Phantoms insignia.

"Levi." Lucy cried out for her friend.

"Jet, Droy!" Gray gasped holding Asami's hand, who was gritting her teeth in anger. Natsu was ready to explode from seeing his guildmates and friends hurt.

Makarov approached the group. "I can take our headquarters reduced to rubble but I will not let harm come to my children without taking revenge!" He snarled as he broke the cane in his hand. "We have no choice but to go to war."

_____________________________

The Fairy Tail wizards headed towards Oak Town where Phantom Lord's headquarters was located. Natsu knocked down their door using fire magic blasting away a couple of phantom wizard's.Makarov yells. "Fairy Tail has calling!" and the wizard's all let out a war cry running at each other.

All of the fairy wizard's attack taking out many of phantoms. Makarov grows larger using his magic scaring the phantom wizard's. Happy hits them with his fish with the help of Haru who makes cute faces distracting them as Happy hits them.

"Tell me where can I Gajeel and the Element 4!" Erza yells as she equips into her fire empress armor knocking down the opposing members. Asami hits them with her water dragon attacks with Gray using his ice make magic to take them out. Natsu scared the opposing members by eating fire and roaring at them. Everyone else uses their own type of magic attacking the rest.

"Erza I'll leave the rest to you!" Makarov yelled as he walked upstairs in search of Jose.

Ezra nodded. "Yes sir!"

Asami looked at him worriedly. "Please be careful." She muttered.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 250 20
Gray Fullbuster and Juvia Lockser a ship that Fairy Tail fans all love! Gray comes back to the guild with a curse that prevents him by talking to hi...
29.9K 664 25
Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the characters in this story unless it is my original plot. This is just a fan fiction I've written for...
207K 5.8K 30
❝ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ⁿᵒʷ ᵒⁿ, ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ, ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ. ❞ ↪️Lasya never cared about anything other than her sister. Because of her protectiveness, she will k...
14K 542 17
"Why him?" Lyon asked, still staring at the sunset. "Hmm?" Juvia mumbled, her eyes pulling away from the beautiful view to look at him. He hesitantl...