Here, in The Darkness With Yo...

By JustOneMoreSong

Hope is 17. She's already been through a lot of things: her brother left her alone with their alcoholic mothe... More

Here, in The Darkness With You...
Chapter 2 ☻
Chapter 3 »-(¯'v'¯)-»
Chapter 4 ♫ ♥ ♫
Chapter 5 ஐ♀ஐ
Chapter 6 (¯'·._.·[☆]·._.·'¯)
Chapter 7._|.<(+_+)>.|_.
Chapter 8 ×o°" ̃'"°o×■×o°" ̃'"°o×
Chapter 9 [*_*_*_*]

Chapter 10 °__°

169 10 7
By JustOneMoreSong

LIAM'S POV

I was packing some stuff for the trip, I was really excited, my favourite girls were coming along and I couldn't ask for more. Yes, believe me crazy but there were still three weeks til departure. 

Our plan on being secret friends (like giggling five year old) worked, no one was suspicious not even Dakota and I was happy about that. I reached for the blue t-shirt that Hope gave me last year and threw it in the suitcase casually smiling at the memory of her bright red face when she clumsily pushed the present into my hands.

Hope was a sweet girl back then, not that she wasn't now, but she has changed. Sometimes I would find her lost in her thoughts with her furrowed brow and a dark and lost expression in her eyes. Life has been miserable to her but she somehow remained strong.

I looked around my room, I sure had to tidy it before I left or my mom would've kicked me out of the house. As you could imagine there were clothes all over the places, sock on the bed and empty cups on my desk.

My cell rang and I moved away some clothes from my bed to find it, I grabbed it and it was D.

"Hello baby" she said with her sweet voice, I thought about her being on the couch watching some chick flick films.

"How are you lovely?" I asked in delight.

"Much better now that I hear your voice" she teased back at me. I sat on the edge of the bed watching the sun light illuminate the other buildings in front of the condominium I lived.

"What's my beautiful doing?" I asked suddenly out of no where after a few seconds of silence.

"Meet me at the park near your house in fifteen, love you baby" she said in a whisper, she hung up and I jumped to my feet yanking on a shirt and making my way to the bathroom when my phone went on again.

It was a message this time. Pops.

'Wanna hang out? Borefreackingdom possess me. Xoxo gossip girl (no just kidding). H 

I smiled at the randomness of her messagge. I was a cute way to say she was lonely, I knew her too good.

'Sorry have plans with D. Hope (not your name) you don't get upset, love ya. L'

I grabbed my keys and rushed out of the apartment slamming the door behind my back. It was quiet hot, summer, finally. I loved the hot wind on my body and all the exposed skin (I'm not a perv I just like the feeling).

The park was a good five minutes away from my neighborhood, It was big and green, me and Hope used to hang out a lot there when we were smaller. I took big steps as the people who passed looked at me weirdly. What? I was in a hurry. 

When I finally got there I stopped at a bench holding firmly onto it pacing hard, and then I spotted her shiny blond hair, she turned around and smiled.

I smiled too.

***********

 'Sorry have plans with D. Hope (not your name) you don't get upset, love ya. L'

I threw the phone on the other side of the couch. Of course I was upset, as always he chose her over me.

"What are you looking at stupid technology thing?" I muttered to my cell that was almost falling from the spot. 

My dad went back to London, but he promised he would be back next week and that he brought Nicole with him, he asked me if they could stay here while I was gone.

Could she? I somehow felt uncomfortable about this, it was like she would invade my mom and I's privacy. But I said yes eventually. I wasn't happy but I had no other choice.

So now that all my friends were busy, I organized myself a couch potatoe day. I pulled off my clothes and walked around the house almost naked (bra-panties). I grabbed a cup of Ice cream and picked out a nice film. 

I stretched out my legs on the soft green couch and shoved a big spoon of my vanilla white chocolate ice cream into my mouth. The images of the film just flew by and I couldn't really concentrate on how Tom imagined how Summer would act around him during the party and on the right side the cold reality, she was engaged.

My mind kept on spinning, confused thoughts, memories, everything went rushing by and then everything went blank.

I wasn't dead.

You know, I just fell asleep on the calming melody of sweet disposition!

I blinked furiously a few times and sat up leaning against the couch cushion. It was dark outside and the table watch said 7,23 pm. I slept over three hours jeez what a sleepy head.

I was still in a state of  unconsciousness trying to keep my eyes open when I felt a cold substance run down my tight, I screamed.

Sorry if I'm a girl.

I stood up quickly trying not to let the almost  liquid ice cream drip on the carpet, I jumped around like a monkey still screaming from the coldness of the yummy against my skin.

"Just great, just shit, crap, bullpoop, aaarghhh" I just couldn't reach the kitchen, it seemed to be miles away and just then my door burst open.

There stood Liam in all his glory, and there I stood with only my bra and panties on.

"Hope are you alright? I heard you screaming and .. Oh my frigging God put some clothes on please!" he begged eyes wide open, yeah just stand there and tell me what to do you idiot.

"Thank God you noticed, because I didn't. Sorry if it's M-Y house" I muttered back with a strong sarcasm accent.

He rolled his eyes and sighed loudly. He was staring at me in an odd way and made a grimace when he saw the withe substance.

"Please, I don't need to know what that is do I?" he asked disgusted, for God's sake, how stupid was he, really, I mean... really?

"Liam, I am alone!" I said facing my back towards him while I grabbed a towel to clean my tight.

"You still can.. you know.. I mean.. it's normal .. and you .. Don't exactly nee-.."

I turned red like a tomato, Liam seriously thought I was masturbating?

"Stooop please, I beg you... it was just ice cream drama queen!" I yelled at him behind the counter.

"Oh.. thank god" he muttered to himself and I rolled my eyes. 

I gave him my best dead glare and walked into the bathroom.

***********************

After I cleaned myself I put some shorts and a black tank top on. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and walked back to the living room where Liam was eating MY Oreo's. I stopped at the door frame and leaned against it.

I watched him as he slowly munched on the black biscuits trying not to make too much noise cause he knew I would get made if I saw him.

His hair was a mess, his beard was growing, but there was not too much. His left cheek formed a mountain and I burst into a fist of laughter.

Liam chocked down his lump and tried to hide the Oreos under the pillow.

"Watcha got there?" I asked pointing my finger to the blue plastic that wasn't covered.

"Nothing" he mumbled back and the next moment I'm on the couch with him tickling me.

LIAM's POV

"Nothing" I mumbled trying to cover the pack of Oreos, she just laughed and I pulled her on the couch and started tickling her. She giggled like a five year old. I couldn't keep away the smile while I watched her. 

I was sitting on top of her and she had watery eyes from all the laughing.

"Liam stop" she begged.

"Say that you love it when I eat your Oreos" she shook her head violently and I just tickled harder.

After several seconds she finally spoke.

"Fine, fine I love it when you eat my Oreos" I stopped but didn't move. I glanced into her beautiful eyes as she stared back. I leaned closer and kissed her neck, she shivered lightly and I jumped up.

Whoa what was that?

She stared at me wide eyed and I couldn't help but feel confused, why her neck? I let her sit up as well and an uncomfortable silence surrounded us. I stood up and scratched my head.

"I need to go" I mumbled and she just nodded her head. I walked out so fast that I didn't even realise that I was already in my room.

I breathed a few times and then grabbed my cell phone I dialed his number and after two rings he picked up.

"Yo Liam sup?"

"Carter, I need a beer. Meet you in ten at Jerry's?" I asked hoping he wasn't busy, I so bad needed to talk to someone.

"Yeah sure, everything ok?" he asked, his voice full of concern I nodded my head, I had to believe it.

"I'll talk to you about right away, see you" I snapped the phone closed and grabbed my leather jacket. With big steps I walked out of the hall, breathing heavily. What did that kiss mean to me?

It's not that I've never kissed Hope, my first kiss was with her but I was twelve. I didn't know what to think.

And the question was, why? How did it even popped into my mind to do such a stupid thing? It's not like I've never kissed Hope, in fact I even had my first kiss with her but I was what, twelve? But god she smelled so good and her skin was soft.

I shook my head violently and in no time I was at the pub.

It was a strange place, the lights flickered low all the time, there were a lot of old men all by themselves but also a lot of young people my age. I spotted a free table and took a seat. 

I drummed my fingers impatiently on the table, what was taking him so long?

What did Hope think? Was she upset when I left?

Someone took a seat in front of me and I looked up to see Carter's face in pain holding his stomach.

"Dude I had to run down here!"  he said trying to breath again. I chuckled at his clumsiness.

"Hello boys what can I get you?" a blond waitress asked us, she smiled politely as we ordered two beers and as soon as she was off Carter gave me the serious look.

"Dude what's wrong? You look like you saw a ghost"

"I kissed Hope" he stared at me for a brief moment and then

"WHAAT?"  Everyone turned around to look at him and he coughed out an apology.

"I kissed her neck" he raised his eyebrow.

"What about her neck?"

"I don't know, we were playing dumb and the next thing I now I had to kiss that goddamn neck" I hiss to myself. I hide my face in my palms and let a out a frustrated groan. 

"But.. well.. did it mean something to you?"

Did it? I had no clue, I was so confused. I had to first make up my mind, try to calm down and then maybe we could've talked about this. I took a long sip of my beer and I felt the rough taste slide down my throat.  Why was I being such a pussy about this?

I didn't even kiss her lips. 

Yet it felt so wrong and weird at the same time.

"Hey what about the trip?" he asked changing topic luckily.

"What about it?" I knew I could be annoying, he rolled his eyes.

"Who is going?"

"Me, Dakota and her brother, Hope, Ariel, Leah and you." I said leaning against the wooden chair.

"So how did it go?" he asked while a grin appeard on his face. Huh?

"Go what Carter?" he was pretty annoying too I must admit.

"Didn't you tell Dakota that Hope was coming?" I froze, how could I possibly forget? She was going to be beyond mad.

"Oh shit"  I mumbled.

***********************************************************************

 SO HOW DID YOU LIKE IT? I HAD FUN WRITING IT, JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. OH AND WHO DO YOU THINK SHOULD BE PLAYING CARTER?

I'M HEADING TO BED NOW.

IT'S SNOWIIIING.

DO YOU THINK IT'S POSSIBLE TO LOVE TWO BOYS AT THE SAME TIME? I'M IN A PRETTY MESSED UP SITUATION.... THE SONG OF THE DAY IIIIIS..

SO LONG GOODBYE- SUM 41

Continue Reading