Vampire King ~Kaname Kuran lo...

gabstery által

Emi Mizono belonged to an Aristocrat vampire family. Her parents were good friends of the Kuran family for hu... Több

A/N -Emi Mizono-
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
I'm back!!!!
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Epilogue-
Sequal has been Published!

-Chapter 16-

5.4K 120 2
gabstery által

I quickly walked out of the ballroom trying to calm down. 'Idiot! You shouldn't think that!' 

I mentally scolded myself as I walked towards the dorm. But still... my heart won't stop pounding and his beautiful brown eyes keep popping up in my mind... I sighed and stopped walking.

Yuki obviously has feelings for him and... he cares deeply for her... I shouldn't think of him that way or I'll seriously start to grow feelings. 

 I then noticed something in the corner of my eyes.

I looked over to see Kain and Aido kneeling down and staring at the ground. I began to walk towards them and as I got closer I noticed they were staring down in an underground passage.

"Aido? Kain?" They jumped when I spoke. 

Aido quickly stood up, "Emi! You can't be here, go back." he said sternly. "Hanabusa, calm down." Kain sighed and looked over at me.  "Heading back to the dorms?"

In nodded, but I gazed down into the dark underground passage. "What on earth did you two find?" I asked as I crouched down next to Kain. Aido looked at Kain with a hesitant look and Kain nodded.

 "...We think we found out something about Maria, and that secret lies in here..." Aido had a disturbed look on his face as if he's about to discover something big. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's head in!" I said as I climbed down into the dark steps. 

"Hey!" I heard Aido shout but I kept going down the strangely cold passage.

"Beyond this is..." Kain spoke voice echoed as an opening came into view with a dim glow pouring out into the cold darkness. We got to the doorway and my eyes widen from what I saw.

"Oh my god..." I managed to say quietly. There before us was a large ice coffin-like hanging in the air. Inside that large ice was...

Shizuka Hio.

"The Madly Blossoming Princess, Shizuka Hio." Kain's voice broke the silence. "You're right... she cast off her body."

Aido was deep in thought, "... But why would she go through all that trouble...?"

"You don't think Shizuka is-" I was interrupted when a stern voice echoed around us.

"This is not your business." We turned to see Maria's masked servant.

 "Why not?" Aido asked with a serious look. He stayed quiet for a moment and then walked up to the ice coffin. 

"Wait-!" Kain stopped Aido from disturbing the boy, 

"Stop, Hanabusa." Aido then stood still and looked at him.  The ice began to dissolve and the masked man retrieved the Purebloods body and disappeared into the darkness.

 Did Kaname know about this...? 

'If Shizuka's body is here at the Academy, then does that mean she's...'  She has to be here...

"Maria and Shizuka...." I said quietly. Aido and Kain looked over to me with a confused expression. Is it possible....? 

Kain sighed, "There's nothing we can do against a Pureblood anyway."

I quickly walked out of the room and lifted my dress slightly as I ran up the stairs and my hair had fallen down. 'If she's at the academy, then Yuki and Zero. She did something to Yuki and she got into a fight with Zero...' I began to remember the time I spoke to Yuki.

By the time I ran up to the surface, the masked servant was already gone. Kain and Aido appeared behind me and Kain sighed, "I'll head back to the ballroom and talk to President Kuran." 

"I'll come too." I gave Kain a serious look and he gave me a nod. He looked over to Aido. "Hanabusa?"

"You go ahead. I have to do something.." Aido said calmly as he quickly walked away from us.

-------------

Kain and I had finally reached the ballroom and everything seemed normal. I kept an eye out to see if Maria was anywhere, but still no luck. What's making me even more worried is Yuki and Zero are still missing. 

As we made our way through the crowd and looked around.

But someone bumped into Kain. "Oh- Sorry." Then his expression changed. I looked over Kain to see Ichijo with a group of girls, including Shiki and Rima, who looked annoyed. 

"Oh! Kain! Emi! Would you like to join us?" Ichijo's looked at us with a big, bright smile.

"No." Kain immediately shot down Ichijo's request. 

"Sorry, Ichijo! Next time, okay?" I gave him a smile.

"Awww, alright that's too bad!" 

"We have business to attend to." Kain had started to walk and I followed him. Next thing I heard-

"DON'T PUSH!"

"AHHH"

Kain and I looked back to see one of the girls on the floor and Ichijo kneeling down to help her. 

"Such a bright aura he gives off..." I sighed.

"That Idiot," Kain said quietly as he quickly grabbed Ichijo by the collar of his uniform and pulled him towards us. Kain gave him a concerned look and whispered, "You attracted all these girls! I hope you're not going to eat them later!"

"Takuma!" I faked a gasp. I knew he wouldn't do such a thing.

"How rude, you two. I'm just trying to be nice!" he pouted and I giggled at his expression. He then leaned in closer to us. 

"So. Is there something urgent?" He said with a serious look. Kain looked a bit hesitant but replied, " We have to report to President Kuran first..." Ichijo looked at me and then leaned away.

"Alright, I hope it's nothing too troublesome. Be careful, Emi" He gave me a slight smile.

"I will, thank you, Ichijo." I returned the smile and then He returned to the group of girls. "Do you think we should've told him?" I looked up at Kain and He stood quietly for a moment.

"...No. I think it'll be best to tell President Kuran first." 

"Hm... I guess you're right." I sighed. I looked up to see Seiren standing up against the wall and watching everyone. I quickly walked over to her and Kain followed behind me. 

"Oh! Seiren have you seen Lord Kaname?" I ask, trying to not look nervous. "He's out on the terrace. Is something wrong?" she asked. I felt my heart race a bit.

"Nothing too serious," Kain replied as he walked over to the entrance of the terrace. I followed closely behind.

But when we looked out, Kaname was nowhere to be seen.

"...." Kain sighed and walked back inside, but I didn't follow. The wind grew stronger and I began to smell a slight scent of blood. I quickly jumped off the terrace and I heard Kain call after me, but I ignored it. I ran toward the building where the blood was coming from and it got stronger.

'The old dormitory...' I was about to walk up to the door when I felt a familiar presence. I froze and looked around. It felt like I was being watched... 

I started to get goose bumps. 

"Emi!" I let out a yelp when a sudden loud voice shouted my name. I turned around to see Kain. "K-Kain! God, you scared me..." I stuttered and took a deep breath.

"Sorry. I was following you and Hanabusa-" 

"Aido is here? Did you see where he went?" I asked concern. I remembered Aido went off on his own.

"Yeah. I think He's also trying to find President Kuran..." He said as he walked past me and towards the side of the old dormitory. I followed him closely behind. 

"Look...We can't do anything about this situation-" He looked over to me with a serious look. 

"No...I know I mustn't interfere but.."

'I'm worried about Yuki and Zero...And where did Kaname disappear to?' I stopped walking when I saw Aido.

Kain and I quickly walked up closer, but when Aido noticed someone was behind him, he used his power and made sharp ice appear up from the ground and headed at a dangerous speed towards us. Kain pushed me behind him and used his fire powers to melt the ice before it reached us. Aido looked surprised and then had a stern look. "Oh, it's you guys."

"Aido-"

"Stop this." Kain had cut me off and looked at Aido with a serious expression. "I don't know what President Kuran is thinking. but we shouldn't get involved, there is nothing we can do..." He said sternly, trying to convince Aido to leave the situation alone. Aido looked angry and shouted, "Yes. there is!" Kain's expression turned to surprised. "Why won't he discuss it with us?!"

"Aido..." I stepped closer towards Aido. I understood what he meant. I wish Kaname would discuss these situations with us but... "Hanabusa..." Kain sighed. 

"I won't forgive you if you try to stop me..." Aido glared and ran inside, disappearing in the darkness.

"Aido! Wait!" I shouted and quickly went after him. Kain called after me but I kept going. Yuki and Shizuka are inside...I know it! I want to help... I want to help Kaname!

------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ╰( ˆヮˆ )╯I got it done earlier than I expected but I'm glad I did!
Next part might be out soon as well!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-Sorachanz

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

197K 5.9K 35
After your parents died 13 years ago, you were sent to live with your Aunt Diana and your Uncle Cain, whom you hated. They sent you away to school to...
2.6K 71 12
Everea Yasui is a vampire hunter, to her knowledge, her mother was Karmen Black, but there's so much more to her past. Much more. Kaname Kuran is a P...
285K 7.6K 36
The end... for me, is only my beginning. Im due to perish from this life. But first ill kill Rido... for Kaname. DISCLAIMER: YOU CAN READ THE FULL...
297K 5.7K 97
The Kuran Family is one of the strongest pureblood vampire race. All of the Vampire lineage up to the Hunter Association knows them and knows that th...