Love's Melody

By DeannaMPetrie

Anna's terrified of change, but when her mom decides it’s time to move across the country she has to leave be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 3

237 6 0
By DeannaMPetrie

               I finally got Aaron off my back by just saying that I forgot their names. I was starting to get tiered, he said a few times he was going to go but he never actually did I always accidently started a new conversation. By the time I looked at the time it was 3 in the morning.

                “Hey I’m going to bed its getting really late.” I decided just to cut it short rather than fall over from a lack of sleep.

                “Oh ok hey I’ll call you about the details.” He walked out the door without a second glance backwards. I ran upstairs threw on my pajamas and snuggled up into my blankets until I was comfortable, I looked up at the ceiling thinking this is my new life and so far I’m loving it. I just kept thinking that thought over and over until I fell asleep.

                I woke up around noon; I hopped in the shower and put on a forever 21 vibrant royal green cut out dress and a pair of black wedge ankle boots. I laughed at myself remembering I had like nowhere to go right now I went over to Aaron’s house and knocked on his door.

                “Coming!” He yelled across his house, “hello.” He wiped his face off with his arm and his shirt was covered in sweat.

                “Nice…um look there.” I teased. He looked down and a smirk played at the edges of his lips.

                “Well you don’t look so bad yourself.” He finally broke down laughing.

                “Thanks I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out again.” I tried to keep from joining in the laughter.

                “Well I would but I have band practice you can come if you want,” He looked a little bit hope full.

                “As long as I’m back by five,” He raised an eyebrow at me.

                “Got a hot date?” He joked around.

                “Something like that,” I played along but he just frowned. “I’m just kidding but I do have places to be so…” I just trailed off.

                “Well go head come in I’m going to hop in the shower and then we can leave.” He ran up the stairs before I let myself in I sat on the couch Indian style I thrummed my fingers on the wooden table beside me.

                We are the champion my friend and well keep on fighting till the end bum…bum… bum ‘cause we are the champions we are the champions…

                A phone started to go off which I made out to be Aarons because mine didn’t have that ring tone. “Anna! Will you reply to that for me?” Aaron yelled from his bathroom. I flipped open his phone to see a text message from a guy named Zeik

                Are you going to be here soon?

                I hit the reply button yeah in the shower atm.

                I sat back down the phone knowing that the next text message would be something like ‘Kay or something that doesn’t need a reply.

                “Are you almost out yet?” I shouted up the stairs being a little impatient. He popped his head out from behind the wall, and slid down the banister.

                “Yep.” He kissed my forehead making me blush ever so lightly, “I’ll race you,” He poked my nose.

                “You’re on.” I ran to the door as fast as I could almost running into it trying to open it but still making it I got in the car with Aaron right behind me. “I WIN!” I gloated.

                “Ok here’s your prize.” He leaned in and kissed me ever so lightly on the lips leaving little tingles on them, I felt my cheeks heat up a little bit right before he pulled away. He started looked forward and started the car and turning on the radio I rested my warm cheek on my hand as I stared out the window. I was watching the scenery fly by feeling really comfortable in his car even the silence didn’t seem to bug me. I started to thrum my fingers on my legs to an imaginary beat. When American honey by Lady Antebellum came on the radio I started to sing along with it when it was done I started to come back to earth and remember I was in the car with another person I looked over at Aaron who was starring at me now.

                “What?” I played coy as if I didn’t just sing along with a country song.

                “That was really good.” He looked sort of awestruck but I shook the look he gave me off.

                “Yeah well eyes on the road,” I pointed his eyes off of me and back the way of the other cars in front of us.

                “Sorry.” He looked away and his cheeks were pink as I’m sure mine were too.

                “So any names I’ll need to know?” I asked not wanting to have to learn names while I was there.

                “Well there’s Zeik, Cameron and Jake, you’ll be able to tell who is who when you get in there they fit their names just perfect.” He laughed when he looked over at me I was starting to feel nervous when it dawned on me that I was going to meet some more new people what if they don’t like me? What if there pervs or jerks? My head was starting to reel with all these questions and it caused me to get a headache. “Don’t worry they’ll like you.” He answered a few of the questions in my head almost like he was telepathic. Then he grabbed my hand and held it between his and I forgot everything I was thinking and it was all replaced with a set of newborn butterflies that were now fluttering in my stomach.

                “Thanks.” I leaned back against the window reluctantly taking my hand with me and away from his I heard a little sigh pass his lips was this moving too fast? Was the last thing in my head before we pulled into the drive way of a more modest house then the rest of the houses I’ve been to.

                “We’re here.” He rushed out and opened my door for me making me laugh just a bit.

            “Thank you.” I grabbed his hand and stepped out of the car he kissed my hand as my left foot hit the ground. I felt my cheeks blush for like the billionth time today, he kept hold of my hand and pulled me to the front door of the house as he rang the doorbell.

            A tall, tan and blonde hair boy opened the door “finally you’re-” He stopped when he caught eyes with mine “who’s this?” he looked me up and down making me feel really uncomfortable I squirmed and kind of hid behind Aaron feeling his back shake a little bit as a chuckle rumbled out of his mouth.

            “this is Anna, Anna this is Zeik,” he never took his eyes off of me but he did reach his hand out for a shake.

            “It’s nice to meet you.” I shook his hand back and he made a face almost saying not bad.

            “Like wise.”  He finally stopped staring at me and turned to Aaron.

            “Dang your girlfriend is h. o. t. hot!” he annunciated each word and letter.

            “She’s not my girlfriend.” He said indifferently.

            “Oh really then maybe she’ll be mine!” his golden eyes met with mine as if asking me to answer.

            “Sorry, I just met you.” I looked away.

            “Well dang!” He laughed “if you change your mind just give me a call,” he winked before he turned and walked away.

            “After you,” Aaron motioned me to go in and I gladly accepted it was beginning to get cold outside so an involuntary shiver went down my spine and before I knew it his arm was around my shoulder.

            Zeik turned around and frowned but it didn’t seem too serious then he winked at me. I looked and Aaron was right he really did fit his name. We walked into another room which I could hear chatter in before we walked in but as we got through the door it fell silent.

            “who’s the chick!” a rather pale and tall, brown eyed,  blonde shouted.

            “Cameron!” I shouted out my guess making everyone laugh but he just frowned and looked confused.

            “How do you know my name?” with further inspection I saw that all the other guys were tall as well, my eyes finally fell on the other boy in the room he had black hair icy silver eyes almost like mine and as well as brown hair that seemed identical to mine.

            “And you must be Jake.” He caught my gaze for a moment and something flashed in his eyes that I didn’t understand but I just ignored it and everyone started to laugh again except me and who I presume to be Jake.  “Did I get it right?” I asked Aaron, he shook his head with a big grin plastered on his face while he tried to stop from laughing.

            “Ok I’m going to ask this one more time, who is she?” Cameron chimed in again unsuccessfully holding back the chuckle that resonated as he talked.

            “Oh sorry I’m Anna I just moved here and Aarons my neighbor.” I explained.

            “From where?” Jake finally spoke up after being so quiet.

            “Checotah, Oklahoma.” A faint look of shock crossed through his eyes but was gone just as fast, “why?”

            “Just wondering.”

            “Anyways this has been nice and all but we do have to practice or we’re going to suck at battle of the bands. All their heads popped up when Cameron shouted that.

            “Well don’t let me stand in your way.” I raised my hands in mock defense and sat on the couch as they sat up all their instruments, I laid back on the couch where my head was on the arm rest when they started to play move along by the All American Rejects I was humming quietly along with the music until it finished and I heard them say something about the band I was now it.

            “I can’t wait to see who their new singer is they’re probable good, but we’ll still be better!”

            “Don’t friggen complement those butt holes.” Jake scolded Cameron. I looked at my phone to check the time and I decided that instead of interrupting them I would just walk to parker’s house besides they didn’t seem like they’d be too happy if they found out I was in divine divide.

            “Hey I’m going to head out I have to get to that thing that I told you about.” I stood up and right before I grabbed the door handle Aaron caught my wrist.

            “Here I’ll give you a ride.” He offered as he let go but I just shook my head.

            “Nah you should practice this seems like it means a lot to you and I don’t want to stand in the way of that besides I have to walk it’s better for me.” I insisted.

            “Ok but make sure you don’t get lost.” He leaned down and pecked me on the forehead, behind us came a chorus of aw’s and whistles.

            “Not your girlfriend huh!” Zeik yelled over at him I blushed before I finally got out of that house.

            The whole way there I was listening and singing to “hallelujah” by Bon Jovi. My throat was starting to get soar by the time I got to parkers house and when I tried hitting the high notes my voice cracked. I arrived at his door before I could do anymore harm to my throat. I knocked on his door and Eli answered it motioning for me to come in. We started and I heard almost the same thing except in reverse they were hating on Amethyst Heart.

________________________________________________________________________

A/N ok yeah i posted this a while ago no i'm kind of pd off because i posted mre hen this and i had an authors note so something got deleted and i dont have a computer atm so i cant save this anywhere but on here so what happened?!?!?!

anyways what do you think will happen next  i've already got most of it written so whose just starting to read it be exoecting it soon if its not already on here, well why do they all hate eachother is this going to effect her relationship and what not yeah you know the drill please comment vote or fan its free

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263 1 30
Aliyah had been in a world full of pain and affliction. She did have a group she could vent out her frustration to. A boy she could mess around with...
83.9K 4K 42
"Why the secret?" "Secret? More like secrets. And why do you care anyway?" "Because secrets are like lies, and I always find the truth..." ••••• Elna...
52 5 40
Moving to a different city is hard and starting at a new school is stressful. Growing up, Steven had everything he could have asked for. A loving fam...
82.9K 2.2K 45
Alena is a different girl. She has never experienced true love. She was always taught that love was a lie and that it wasn't true. But then she meets...