liar liar •• sf9 [completed]

De keemche-stew

her life wasn't as easy as she thinks. secrets that she had to hide, people that she had to protect, reputati... Mais

One
Two
Three
not an update
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Not an update!
Eighteen
Nineteen
Not an update!
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
important information!
Christmas and New Year Special
Twenty-Six
not an update!
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Fourty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
not an update!
Forty-Four
F I N A L

Seventeen

545 28 0
De keemche-stew

Juho look around the crowd in the cafeteria. He didn't see the familiar figure since class ended before lunch break and searching for her at the rooftop where sometimes she sees the baby breaths, she wasn't there.

Juho hate to admit that he misses Hanna so much because she's the only female friend he had.

It's been so long since the last time he talked to Hanna and it's been so long since the last time he drove her home.

And of course, the rumors about Hanna and Taeyang dated really hurt his heart, like Rowoon, he thought that he and Hanna had something.

But he's wrong.

He thought that Hanna will accept his confess sooner or later but, she didn't. The voices inside Juho's head screaming, telling him multiple times that Hanna is already with Taeyang and he had to move one and deal with it.

A sigh left his lips Juho's lips when he seated in front of his locker. He missed seeing her face even though he's mad at her. 

"Have you seen her?" A voice appears beside him and he didn't have to look to the left to see who it was. Juho knew that it was his rival.

Juho shook his head, "I checked everywhere, the places she likes."

Rowoon's let out a long sigh, following Juho. He searched Hanna everywhere but he didn't see her nowhere after the bell rings for recess.

She was seated beside him but he didn't have the courage to talk to her because the pain in his heart still lingers even though the "accident" happens weeks ago.

He was about to talk to her about the situations that Rowoon didn't understands, but he still stand there like a lost child, didn't know what to do and act like he still mad at her.

They both looked at nothing, hugging their knees like they lost their mother in the mall and waited for her to fetch them.

They both regretted on how they acted towards Hanna and admit that they look like a childish kindergartner.

"You are so smart locking her up," a girly voice said and the both boys that seated poorly on the floor craning their neck to the left where the voices are, craning their chin up. 

Juho glare his eyes at them even though they didn't see them sitting on the floor behind them. "I know where she is."

Hanna grunt when the door is locked from outside and kicked the door when there's no way out.

She had to wait for someone to opens the door for her and this time, luck didn't come to her when she didn't bring her phone along.

She was right; sooner or later they will come to her again, telling her the same thing, doing the same thing, and end up in the same room.

They trapped her inside the janitors' room, pouring her the same liquid soap on her head and left her soaked on the floor after beating her pretty good; scar on her forehead, red marks on her cheeks and a cut on her lips.

They warned her pretty good, it was like Hanna put them on the edge of their boiling point. The girls are being serious when they told Hanna the first time that they won't hesitate to hurt her even more.

It was her fault she said; if she didn't too often looking through that yearbook, Taeyang wouldn't tail Hanna to her house and ask to date her to make him shut up.

Well she does that because she causes it and for the sake of her father, she would do anything even though she hates her father a lot.

But deep down she loved him.

She knocked her head against the metal door and surrenders because no matter how hard she screams until her throat soar and kicking the door until her toes hurt, no one will help her.

A sigh left her lips before sliding down against the door and tears' rolling down her eyes for the first time since high school start or maybe this is the first time she ever cried, it's what she thinks.

Before she could stand up from the floor, the door swung open and makes her fall backwards. The pain didn't make her cry louder; the cry was the cry of happiness that she finally out from the janitor for about one a half hour.

She opened her eyes staring her eyes to two eyes above her and immediately stopped crying but still sobbing uncontrollably.

"Hwiyoung..." Hanna said wiping her tears with her front hand and tried to stand up but failed when her shoes were drenched in floor soap.

Knitted brows appeared on Hwiyoung face, "What happen to you?" he asks as he helped her stand up by holding her arms.

A force smile appears on Hanna's face, "Long short story, Hwi." She said before brushing the dust on her drenched skirt.

A sympathy look on Hwiyoung's face as he scanned Hanna top to bottom and finally took off his jacket before putting it around Hanna's shivering body.

"Let me get you change." He said before dragging Hanna towards the ladies room for the second time because of this.

Hanna didn't comment and agreed that she was shivering because the soap all over her and went along.

"You look wrecked and let me cure you after this, okay?" he said after realizing the cuts and scars on her face suddenly caring. Hanna nod her before continue walking.

Even though they were classmates, Hwiyoung never talked to Hanna—well maybe once when she tried to find the principal office and he was the first person that talked to her.

He was seated at the very left corner of the class room, far from where Hanna was seated and barely makes a conversation.

The people that walk around the hallway make a confuse face and laugh when they saw Hanna walk towards the ladies room looking like a kid who play with the rain and got scolded by the mother.

"I'll go get some spare uniform from the teacher, let me handle it, okay? I like helping." He said before disappearing from the door and Hanna shut the door before walking inside the shower inside the locker room.

-

"Do you know where Hanna goes?" Rowoon asked out of breath to the girls who accidently bumped them both; when the found Hanna nowhere inside the janitors' room, they quickly ran back towards the class.

The girls shook their head before continue walking and left Juho and Rowoon in the middle of the hallway dumbfounded.

"Hey guys," Hwiyoung greeted them as he passed them before going to the left where the girls' locker room is.

"Wait," Rowoon said before remembering what Hwiyoung bring, "Why did he bring a girls uniform?" he said before glancing at Juho who shorter than him and ran towards where Hwiyoung headed.

A smile creep on Hanna's face when Hwiyoung gave her the spare uniform and didn't have to worry about the fee. She stares in front of the mirror as she adjusting the uniform.

She's glad that the school provides shower facility for the girls basket team and the rugby, because if there's no shower room in the school she didn't know where to take a shower when Hanna knew that it could be her routine here.

She had to deal with Wendy and the gang for the rest of high school just because one guy and they acted like he's belongs to them when he's not.

"They don't know who their messing with," Hanna said before a sigh left her lips. They didn't know yet about her father, but she knew it wouldn't be good if they knew, because their mean.

She was so sure they would do anything to make someone suffer when they had something they didn't have.

Maybe Hanna didn't know them so well, but from what she heard around the school they are mean to someone who stole their crown.

There must be some reason why their acted that way and Hanna knew why; the guys didn't accept their feelings even though they acted nice to them.

Hanna went towards the door but the door opened before she could touch the knob. She jumped back and screamed.

"Hey, it's okay. It's us." Rowoon said before approach Hanna who looked like a scared kid that's been chased by a wolf.

A relief sigh left Hanna's lips while she closed her eyes.

A frown then appeared on Hanna's face when she remembered that they didn't want to talk to her for the past two weeks and now they appeared inside the girls shower room with sweats all over their forehead.

"I know it was them, they will never stop aren't they?" Juho said when they seated inside the classroom. Hanna told the story what happened earlier and Juho's instincts are right when they did it to her again.

Hanna crossed her arms on the top of the table before looking at the boys who seated next and in front of her desk.

Little did she know that she loved them both, but she didn't show them how glad she is because she didn't know how.

No not in this situation where she "dated" Taeyang and it wouldn't help or do any better if she confess how she truly feels to one of them; well it wasn't that clear but at least she knew who keep the butterflies fly in her stomach.

They were there when she needed them or even when she didn't realize that she needed help but they were there for her. Juho was clearly having a feeling towards Hanna and she didn't even know how to accept when she confused, and also Rowoon.

Indirectly, Rowoon told Hanna how he feels towards her when he kissed her in the nurse room and when he knew Hanna "dated" Taeyang because something.

There's a lot of problems that she's facing yet she can't even solve it even she had help from someone. It just getting worse and worse every time.

sorry that i update late because im sooooo in love with vampire diaries!

anyway don't forget to vote and comment!

xoxo,

writer.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

60.9K 2.9K 47
"You stole something from me and I'm gonna chase after you for it." A Book of those who Steal and those who Chase For The Boyz Started: 8/10/20 Comp...
27.3K 1.4K 28
Taeyang's accepted his first acting role as a lead . . . for a BL kdrama. He's not gay, and what makes it worse, is the other lead is none other than...
14.6K 917 20
•Adventure/Mystery AU "I was always the girl who loved seeing the world more than I loved being in love." Baek Jaein is an archeology student who has...
258K 12.5K 46
His Friends, his classmates, everyone else hates her and misjudge her He slowly started believing them and took his distance from her Only if he knew...