Filthy Death Eaters || Draco...

By dracoXreaders

Fic awards 2017 winner: best fanfiction - You are a Slytherin girl who loves Hogwarts. You hate to spend your... More

A/N
1 ~ leaving
2 ~ first day
3 ~ our new classes
4 ~ Buckbeak has to die?!
5 ~ the Grim
6 ~ Buggart
7 ~ time turner
8 ~ letter?
9 ~ Home
10 ~ Christmas party
11 ~ fun
12 ~ the time has come
13 ~ stop worrying
14 ~ quidditch
15 ~ Draco likes someone?
16 ~ flirting in the manor
17 ~ who started this?
18 ~ I have to tell you something
19 ~ trust
20 ~ she's not worth it
21 ~ I love you
22 ~ yule ball preparations
23 ~ the yule ball
24 ~ spoil my mood
25 ~ food
26 ~ he's back!
27 ~ going home
28 ~ happy birthday
29 ~ fight
30 ~ what's up with dad?
31 ~ fights
32 ~ Thomas Red + Y/N Y/L = trouble
33 ~ filthy death eater
34 ~ mistake
35 ~ still your daughter
36 ~ your dads past...
37 ~ punishment
38 ~ OWL exam stress
39 ~ Apologies
40 ~ holiday
41 ~ talk to me
42 ~ Gray
43 ~ Pansy and Gregory
44 ~ Grays first winter
45 ~ Happy Christmas
47 ~ anger...
48 ~ Avada Kedavra
49 ~ death eater meeting
50 ~ Draco and muggles
51 ~ crucio
52 ~ Harry Potter
15K reads and important questions
53 ~ shock
54 ~ lazy morning
55 ~ worry
56 ~ Narcissas feelings
57 ~ it's time...
58 ~ time to fight...
59 ~ room of requirements
60 ~ We have to save him!
61 ~ please
62 ~ I will join you...
63 ~ let's go home... (NOT the end)
64 ~ back
65 ~ Laurie
66 ~ murderer
67 ~ Snapes office
68 ~ Laurie's Boyfriend
69 ~ the fountain
70 ~ portrait
71 ~ something is wrong with the portrait?
72 ~ detention
73 ~ problems
74 ~ I'll tell ye
75 ~ hope
76 ~ no one touches my girl
77 ~ it was just one punch
78 ~ winter morning
79 ~ DADA problems
80 ~ Lucius changed
81 ~ I saw them...
A/N
82 ~ Pansy and Vincent
a few notes
83 ~ annoyed
84 ~ bad news...
85 ~ stop screaming
86 ~ making up
87 ~ pets
88 ~ graduation
89 ~ goodbye
90 ~ seeing them again (end)
thank you
filthy death eaters 2?
2 year anniversary
1 million readers
discord
Editing

46 ~ the end of the perfect Christmas

20.4K 552 1K
By dracoXreaders

You woke up next to Draco. You smiled happily as you saw his messed up hair. He still had some blue spots in his neck and you nail prints were still visible in his shoulder. The sun was shining over his body that was partly under the sheets. He looked so beautiful.

Today everyone would return. Your two perfect weeks would be over. No sleeping together until the end of the year... you were going to miss it.

You sighed and laid your head on Dracos chest. You listened to his calming heartbeat. You closer your eyes and felt Draco rubbing small circles across your back. A small smile appeared on your face and you opened your eyes again.

'Good morning.' He smiled.

'Hi.'

Draco stopped rubbing your back.

'Why did you stop?' You asked.

'My shoulder hurts a bit because someone was a bit to rough last night.' He sighed. 

You grinned.

'I've hurt your shoulder more then that. You're used to worse.'

Draco rolled his eyes with a smile. He wrapped his arm around you and you laid back. He kissed the top of your head.

'How did I become so lucky?' He mumbled in your hair.

'What do you mean?'

'How can I be so lucky to hold you in my arms every day, to tell you how much I love you? I have so many imperfections even though I act like in perfect. There are so many boys so much better for you... and yet you chose me.'

'Draco... you're perfect to me. I came to Hogwarts without anyone who loved me. I hadn't seen my parents in year and I was afraid that that was because of me. I was afraid no one would want to be my friend, except for Pansy of course. Then you came around and we became friends. You have me the feeling that I meant something to someone. We can have so much fun... I feel like we were meant to be. I love all your imperfections, because mine are even worse then yours. I am the one who should be wondering how I got such an amazing boyfriend.'

Draco looked at you. He blushed. You smiled at him. You sat up a bit to kiss him. He kissed you back with his soft sweet lips. You pulled back and laid back down again.

'Just so you know, I don't think you have any imperfections.' Draco spoke after a small silence.

You let out a small grin.

'What? It's true. Y/N... look at me.'

You rolled on your back and looked at him.

'What do you think isn't perfect?'

'I don't know... I have a dark mark on my arm.'

Draco grabbed your left arm and kissed the skull of the mark.

'Anything else?' He asked.

You looked at him.

'I-I don't know... it's hard when you think about it.' You spoke with a small shy smile.

Draco grinned. He looked at you with his loving eyes and his beautiful smile.

'What?' You asked.

'I'm so in love with you.' he spoke sweetly.

You smiled and kissed him deeply. You moved your hand in his hair and he pulled bend over you while placing a hand on your hip. You opened your mouth and your tongues started exploring each others mouth.

'It's a shame these weeks are over.' Draco sighed after pulling back.

'Yeah... I thought the same a few moment ago. I enjoyed this holiday. It's a shame it has to end.' You sighed before moving your hand out of his hair.

'We still have one day.'

'That's true... what do you want to do?' You asked.

'I don't know.' He shrugged.

'Let's start with some breakfast.' You smiled before getting up and grabbing some underwear.

You put it on and started putting on a shirt. Draco hugged you from behind.

'I don't want to get breakfast yet.' He spoke while placing his head on your shoulder.

'But I'm hungry.' You grinned.

'And I'm not.'

'Then I'll go without you.'

'Then I'll have to stop you.' He grinned.

He started tickling you and you quickly unwrapped his arms. You turned around and Draco looked at you with a grin. He wrapped his arms around your waist and picked you up.
'Draco! Let me go you idot!' You laughed.

'No way you're leaving without me.' He grinned before throughing you on his bed.

You laughed and he climbed on the bed. You sat down on top of you and pushed your arms down.

'Draco... come on.' You spoke with a slight smile.

'Promise you'll wait for me.'

You sighed.

'I promise.'

He got out of bed and you got up as well. You put on your pants and looked at some robes. You put them on and quickly noticed that they were from Draco.

'Draco, don't I look awesome in your robes?' You grinned.

Draco turned around and grinned.

'You look fabulous as always.' He smiled before putting on his shirt.

You put of the robes and put on your own. You threw Dracos robes at his head.

'Y/N! Can't you see that in fixing my hair?!' He spoke a little annoyed.

'I'm sorry.' You sighed.

You took your wand and used a spell to do your hair. You put on your shoes and waited patiently.

'Let's go my lady.' Draco smiled.

You looked up and grabbed his hand. You walked into the great hall and sat down. You grabbed some breakfast and started eating.

-

'Come on, we have to go to the great hall. Everyone will be back in a matter of seconds.' You spoke while trying to pull Draco of the couch.

Draco sighed and got up.

'I don't want this week to end... We'll go back to our average stressful day.'

You hugged him and he hugged you back.

'It's almost over.' You mumbled.

'The start of this year I said I was done with Hogwarts... but the closer we get to leaving the more time I want to spend here.' He sighed.

'Don't be depressed... We had so much fun. It had to end some day... whether we would finish the 7th year or not.'

'I know... I just wish it didn't have to be our fault.'

You looked up and stood on your toes to give him a kiss.

'Let's go.' You smiled.

You tangled your fingers with his and left the common room.

You sat down at the Slytherin table. More and more students walked in. Gregory, Pansy and Vincent walked in.

'Hi guys!' You smiled while waving at them.

Vincent waved back and Gregory looked at Pansy. They spoke to each other and it ended with Pansy nodding. They sat down opposite of you and Draco.

'Hi! How are you two doing?' Vincent asked.

'Fine.' You smiled.

'Couldn't be better.' Draco spoke. 'You?' He asked.

'I'm perfect.' Gregory smiled.

'I'm doing great! Thanks for asking.' Vincent smiled. 

Pansy didn't answer and just looked at the table.

'Pansy... how are you?' You asked.

She looked up.

'Me? Oh... I'm fine.'

'What have you guys done at Hogwarts?' Gregory asked.

'Let's say that we've spend a lot of time together.' Draco smiled.  

'Yeah... and we celebrated Christmas of course.' You said. 'What about you guys?'

'Just celebrating Christmas... that was basically everything that happened.' Vincent sighed.

Gregory looked at Pansy who shook her head.

'Is something wrong?' You asked.

'No nothing.' Gregory smiled.

-

'Well... that's going to be my own bed tonight.' Draco sighed.

You walked back from the lake with Gray.

'Unfortunately, yes.' You answered.

'Well, we've had two amazing weeks. Tomorrow classes will start again. I'm happy that I could spent this Christmas with you.' He smiled.

'It was the best Christmas ever.' You blushed. 

You entered the common room and sighed.

'Goodnight.' You sighed.

'Bye honey. Goodnight.' He smiled and he kissed you.

You smiled at him and walking away. You opened the door to your room and saw Pansy and Gregory on Pansys bed being all... together... you felt pretty awkward.

You immediately closed the door and ran towards the boys dorm. You knocked on the door and Draco opened the door.

'Weren't you going to bed?' Draco asked.

'Pansy and Gregory are kind of... doing their thing.' You spoke awkwardly while trying to keep Gray in your arms. 'Do you mind of I wait here for a moment?'

'Come on in.' He smiled.

You entered the room and saw Vincent sitting on his bed.

'Hi.' You smiled while putting down Gray.

'Hi.'

You sat down on Dracos comfortable bed. He sat down next to you.

'If you stay to long, you know that I won't be able to let you leave.' He smiled before kissing your cheek.

You pushed his back a bit and smashed your lips together. He kissed you back and you pulled back. You smiled at him.

-

'I'm going to get dressed.' Draco sighed.

He put of his robes and tie. He put of his shirt and started unbuttoning his blouse. The door opened and Vincent walked in. He smiled happily, a blush crossed his face and his hair was messed up.

'I'll get going.' You sighed.

You walked towards Gray. Draco threw his blouse at you. You turned around and looked at Draco.

'You weren't planning on leaving me without a kiss, were you?' Draco asked while raising his brows.

You smiled and walked towards him. When you were close enough he grabbed your hand and he pulled you against his chest. You blushed and kissed him deeply. He kissed you back and you moved your hand down his abs. He pulled back.

'See you tomorrow.' He smiled.

You nodded and smiled.

'Bye.'

You grabbed Gray and left the room...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.5K 61
Draco Malfoy doesn't believe in love. He can't love. He doesn't understand love. To him love is forbidden. However when a magical new girl appears in...
69.1K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...
9K 237 35
The war is over. This is a time for new beginnings. This is the time for redemption. When Draco Malfoy receives his letter, he knows he has to go bac...
41.9K 916 20
**DISCONTINUED 6/24/2020 Draco Malfoy. The selfish, wealthy, pure-blood boy. Naturally, he gets his Hogwarts letter. And of course, he is sorted into...