𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 �...

lady_arisa tarafından

ON EDIT Despair,loss,and fear-Arisa knew how cruel the world she is living as if the word 'God' did not exist... Daha Fazla

| Where It All Began I |
| Where It All Began II |
| The Demon Weapon |
| A New Family |
| The Team |
| The Destruction Begins |
| Attack on the Vampires |
| The Battle Had Begun |
| A Safe Drug |
| Reunion of Childhood Friends |
| Everyone is a Sinner |
| A Complicated Relationship |
| The Human World |
| The Cursed Guinea Pig |
| The Possessing Mahiru |
| The Cause of The Madness |
| The Demon's Nightmare |
| Ambition In The Demon Army |
| The Moon Demon's Order |
| Narumi & The 20-Year-Old Yuu |
| Thirst Logic |
| Sorry |
| Trumpets of Distructions |
what if
| The Price of a Prayer |
notice
| Arisa's Affliction |

| Sinners Christmas |

1K 24 6
lady_arisa tarafından

JAPANESE IMPERIAL DEMON ARMY,FIRST CAPITAL-SHIBUYA.

The two guards having their shift to observe the gate and one with a telescope in his hand caught the sight of few black vehicles moving fast towards their way and seems way familiar.

"Aha! That's Lord Kureto Hiiragi! Lord Kureto Hiiragi has returned!" He announces with pride and excitement,
"Open the gates! The hero who vanquished the vampires has returned home!!"

While on the other hand,in one of the car ride was in complete silence.There,sat the said young man by the end of the truck with his underclassmen sit alongside of him whilst his hands busy unsheathe his sword before studying the sharpness of his proud weapon but his mind wander elsewhere and his ruby eyes focused.

"Lady Aoi,we have reached Shibuya." Announce one of the soldier who sat by the front.

"Lord Kureto,it's time.Please finish your talk with your demon." The female's voice snaps his mind out from his little world.

"Time already? I see." He uttered-sheathing his sword back to its place.

"Prepare everything as planned. We are taking control of Shibuya."

JAPANESE IMPERIAL DEMON ARMY,SECOND CAPITAL-SHINJUKU.

The man stood at the edge of the ruined building,the harsh wind slapping against his figure as his eyes stares what lies beyond the horizon.

"The Coup D'etat is going to start.Once it does,there's no going back."

"Guren!" Called the fellow behind him; "You bastard,what did you lock us all up in the brig for!? You'd better have an explanation!!" They complaint.

Guren tilts his head just enough to allow him to see over his shoulder-his teammates staring at him,either glaring or stoicly.

"Everyone's here.Good." Guren affirmed flatly.

"Guren! Explain yourself right now--"

"Explanations later.First,we have to move." The navy blue male waved off the redette's female irk by waving his hand off.

"Why you--!"

"How's it--?" He abruptly interrupted again,ignoring her completely. His gaze stays unmoved from the scenery before him when a figure hops up from beneath the building they stand upon.

Her cloaked flutters against the wind and every little movement she made,she move her hands to pull off the hood covering her identity revealing her familiar brunette locks and hazelnut orbs that was known well,for her unwavering gaze.

"Arisa." Guren finishes his question.

The female stood in silence before her voice tattled, "Is it even a good idea for me sneaking off without Kureto's knowing to work with you."

His lips twitched into a small smirk, "Heh,trust me.He'll thank me later."

Arisa scoffed lightly, "But just so you know,this doesn't mean i trust you nor will i cooperate with you." She spat rather harshly.

Her eyes flash in red for a second there if it is not for Guren who watches her hardened feature at the corner of his eyes. He knew ever since she was possessed with the Seraph of The End-her ability to move is more than what human can do and even some times her mind is not even in the same state as she normally does.

When was it even the last time she smiled?

"I know," He noted, "You're doing this because of Shinya." He finally met her gaze,tilting his head to the side when she does the same.

"That's right." She resolutely reply before making her way towards the group who has been watching them in silence or more specifically, to the platinum blonde male where his icy blue pair of eyes follows her figure.

"You sure you wanna come with us?" he asks when she is right in front of him.

She then firmly nodded with a small smile dances across her thin lips-so vogue that he is not even sure that was a smile,

"Yeah besides," she looks away to the blue tranquil sky above them "Being with Kureto makes me sick and the voices inside my head won't stop screaming whenever i'm near him."

His gaze softened, "Arisa.."

"I'm fine." she assured.

At least for now.

"Hey Guren,you said we're moving.Move to where?" Goshi pipes up.

"Osaka."

WARI NO ERAPH

The car ride was in silence until Shinya speaks; "Hey,Guren you should slowly learn to stop keeping quiet about things." he quipped who sat beside the navy male by the driver's seats.

The air instantly turns chill and intense when he decided to still keep quiet and continue driving.Even the groups behind only sweats in coldness.

"What the hell is even in Osaka?" His cold blue gaze narrowed to him right after they passed one of the road signed 'Osaka'.

"You'll know once we arrive there." He answered simply,not even initiating to explain himself.

"Tell us before we arrive." Shinya demands.

"Can't you just wait?"

"I can't,i've waited enough.You should explain." Shinya gritted his teeth behind his closed mouth,his mind began to recall the images back to the battle that cost many lives.

"What was that experiment that happened in Nagoya?" His voice cold;
"I saw you there,killing people-you were slaughtering comrades.Everyone was there,what was that?"

"..." Guren refused to voice out.

"Explain to me." He once more demand,looking at him.

"..."

"I SAID EXPLAIN!" Impatient enough, Shinya slams a fist onto the window,glaring hard to his so-called friend.

"H-hey,Shinya--Guren probably has reasons," Goshi tries to pointed out even though hell knows what is on his mind.

"I know that.Guren isn't the type of guy that would do something like that without a reason.Moreover,working together with Kureto in experimenting Arisa?" He scoffs, "The problem is,he didn't tell us anything at all."

There was a silence before he continued; "Guren started and caused something to happen but he didn't tell us about it.Was it because you couldn't trust us?"

The rest of the member now focused on Guren,who could only lets out a ghostly smile,

"Are you saying that we should tell each other every single little thing as comrades?"

"Basically,yes." Shinya answered.

"Then you start,when did you take your first shit today?"

"...What!?" He couldn't believe his ears,is he fucking around now!?

He heaves out a deep sigh, "Goshi,you tell us."

"What!? Why!?" The orange-haired man frowns, but despite that,he still declared,

"Ah,let me think--i think it was just before the service center.." He recalled,rubbing his chin with his fingers receiving glares from the females.

"You don't have to answer!!"

"Guah!" Earning a smack from her.

"But,isn't it alright to tell us now?" Itto asked, "It's been nine years since we met,and eight years since the world ended.We're basically a family now."

"Ah,right right! I wanted to say the same thing!" recovering from his pain,Goshi cried with a glee.

"Is there any reason to hide from us?" Itto pressed,not realizing Goshi who sat beside her began to snuggle closer to her.

"Right right,that's it!" He plays along.

"Wait,Goshi--" an irk mark forms on her temple,

"Yes?" He nonchalantly sang.

"Shut up!"

SMACK!

-------------------------------------------

The wind slapping violently against my face,the coldness nips within my skin and my brunette locks blown behind my shoulders but despite that,i enjoyed this feeling-the feeling of freedom,relaxation and inner peace.

The voices inside my head was heard in agony but i am still trying to get used to it despite it makes me almost gone mad last time.I leaned backwards,my hands either on my sides rested on top of the metal rooftop of the van vehicle felt warm from the sun heat above the earth.

That's right,Instead of crowding myself and squeezed between the people inside the car i prefer hang out by myself upon its roof basking in the sunlight kissing every inch of my skin. Their conversations that i quite heard them even though without any intentions to sounded muffled within the wind and the speed that Guren drives all the way and i admit he is quite skillfull in in considering every time the car swayed i did not fall off from it.

Guren..

I shut my eyes closed,begin to deep in thought. I still haven't figure out what's his and Kureto's plan, i still didn't know what are his reasons behind all these.
What Shinya said was true,The Guren Ichinose that we know wouldn't do anything like this unless he has his own reasons. Just what is his motives?

He likes to play mystery,finding ourselves trying to read him and that is hard.I prop one knee up and rests one of my elbow upon it,trying to seek for the comfortable position during a long ride.

The battle in Nagoya,

The experiment of Seraph on me,

His cooperation with Kureto,

And not to mention his closeness with Yuuichiro and the others. What of them?

Ever since the battle and having the Seraph in control of my mind and body at times,it helps me to remember exactly what happened back then and sees something that not even a normal men can see.

Isn't that right,

Feeling the cold air before me even though how harsh the wind is blowing through me.I slowly flutter both my eyes open just to be meet by a pair of crimson pair of eyes,her smile--or more like a snicker dances across her lips.

Mahiru

"Why the long face,Arisa?" She asks nonchalantly,

My face obviously was written that i refuse to talk with anyone else right now if looks could kill.But i know,she won't leave me alone unless until she is done bugging me.

"It was you,wasn't it?" I grunted by the question i asked her,

"Hm?" Which she hummed in response,cocking her head to the side ever so slightly looking at me as if i had just asked something weird.

"I ask you,it was you,wasn't it-who possess Guren back in Nagoya?"

"Whatever you might be talking about?"

"Don't you play fucking retarded with me." I hissed under my breath but refusing to lengthen this conversations elsewhere knowing it will be useless to pull answers out from her.

"This isn't how you suppose to treat me right after i helped you back then before you go into insanity." She jested and it almost made my body stiffens.

I couldn't help it but to recall back moments where what she said really triggers me and that is true even though i never intended to ask her to help me at all.
Frustrated,i look ahead again to the empty and deserted highway we dash across in silence.But i knew Mahiru with the status of Hiiragi will never done. What's with these people with their bloodline Jesus christ.

"So you're quiet now." She hums,peering into my face.

I heave out an inaudible sigh, "It's not like you're gonna answer any of my curiosity now.And i didn't ask for your help." I retorted.

"You know your place very well,don't you? That's right, because you have the Seraph of the End within you,that is why you could see me." The wicked smile never left her lips.

If it is not for one of the Seraph ability to communicate with her i would prefer absolutely not to.I know i was once curious of her biography and profiles or the relationship she has with Guren Ichinose but now i regretted it.

"Interesting," She observed,leaning in closer to me until her ghostly finger placed itself on the center of my chest.

"I could kill you right now if i want to," She starts off,not even intimidating to me;
"But Kureto would have his precious apprentice's loss."

Hearing his name truly sends shivers down my spine,a small mocking smirk twitched up on the corner of my mouth;

"Thanks to your lovely big brother,i have the pros and cons to this hell."

"So scary," She giggled;her hand never leaving from its position,

"Acting to strong and such,i wonder--if i could make those suffered whom you wanted to protect."

This time,my eyes led me back to bored into hers ones,my gaze does not wavering at all,

"Touch them and i'll kill you mself." I snarled,my face hardens as my eyebrows knitted together in anger.

"I wonder,what will KamiAgari reacts when i hurt its own master?" She continued to cooed.

But before i could spit something in return,i felt jolt of pain running through the pit of my stomach then up to my heart where i immediately gasped in pain and i knew it is all from her doing when she finally pulls away her finger from my chest

"Seraph,was it?" She smirks, "How weak."

I gritted my teeth, "You fucking bitch!!" i snapped as she starts to floats away into the atmosphere before me,creating distance.

"Arisa?" This time,i heard a softer voice calls my name from beneath and when i look to the side to see Shina peeks his head out from the rolled window-his blue cerulean pair of eyes gazing in confusion yet worriedness in them.

"I heard you shouted something--"

I clutch my chest tighter, "I'm fine.."
It came out as a whisper at first knowing he didn't hear me through the speeding wind,

"I'm fine." I said louder this time and shoot him an assuring look.

He gives me a few seconds longer of look as if tring to read emotions behind my expressions and from the corner of my eyes i could see Mahiru snickering to her joyfulness before she then floats herself down right into the vehicle like the mere shadow and ghost she is. And i bet she is trying to disturb Guren again either coaxing him with her sweet voice and words but full of malice behind them;tring to tell him that he still loves her and has to do what she says.

Why would he still feel bounded to her after all these years and the complete change of degree of her character as if she is a whole new different person and not the same as the Hiiragi girl he fell in love with? Is there another reasons behind them other than stuck being with her as she is his Black Demon Weapon?

When i saw that Shinya has hid himself back into the passenger seat,my face finally relaxed from the contorted pain and my heartbeats that accelerated earlier ceases to slow down and regaining its normal pace back. The thumping in my head was a communication for me and my Black Demon Weapon that i wield. Other than the effects of the Seraph experimenting.

"I'm fine,KamiAgari..i'm fine.." i soothe softly as well as the fists i made on my chest loosens on my JIDA uniform material that i got new from Sayuri before we left.

"I'm okay.." i assured him again.

I need to be-- until i reunited with Mika and Yuu and the others.

Please,be safe.

--------------------------------------------------

How did Arisa knew Mahiru all these times she was possessed? Just what is her role here!? And what truths has she learned behind their lies!?

She said she believes in Guren before but time turns the table and she trusts no one!

Oh,how bitter you are now,Arisa. The once sweet sunshine that turns cold as ice.

Stay Tunes!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

992K 53.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
330K 10K 85
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
501K 10.6K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
296K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc