Sarah Montana Living In The B...

By Cellienda

Krystal Hayden, treated as an outcast in this rich school she doesn't even want to stay in, aren't like any o... More

Ch 1-2. Trapped Here
Ch 3. He Applied Me As Him?!
Ch 4. The First Day
Ch 5. That's Not My Image
Ch 6. Embarrassing Or What?
Ch 7. First Text
Ch 8. Exposed
Ch 9. Don't Trust Anyone
Ch 10. Back At Home As Wrong Person
Ch 11. I'll Tell The Secret
Ch 12. Gotta Save Him
Ch 13. The High LestΓ©r
Ch 14. D For Dangerous And A For Aware
Ch 15. Lost On The Stage
Ch 16. Influence And Money
Ch 17. I Can Fill Up 10 Buckets With Tears
Ch 18. Just Run Away~
Ch 19. New And Known
Ch 20. Three Looks And She Found Out
Ch 21. Slave, Smack, And Boom.
Ch 22. So Not Party Like A Rockstar
Ch 23. Odd Feelings
Ch 24. Girl's Day
Ch 25. Suffer With Him
Ch 26. Captured Heart?
Ch 27. Someone Unexpected At Home
Ch 28. They're Not Even Done
Ch 29. No Way Out Of This
Ch 30. Just Tell Them Then
Ch 31. Some People Still Have Their Hearts Left
Ch 32. Rush Hour 15
Ch 33. Just Hope It Lands On A Good Person
Ch 34. A Plan
Ch 35. Past Stuff
Ch 36. Ice Cream Act
Ch 37. Work Hard, Get More
Ch 38. Indeed, Uhuh, Oh Yeah
Ch 39. Let's Act Out
Ch 40. I Forgive You
Ch 41. Preparing
Ch 42. Performance
Ch 43. Taking On A Role
Ch 44. Fall For The Criminal
Ch 45. Final Blow
Ch 46. Misunderstanding
Ch 47. Trying To Tell Her
Ch 48. The Truth Behind Those Two
Ch 49. Not Ready Right?
Ch 50. Like Father, Like Daughter
Ch 51. Just The Start
Ch 52. It Has Begun
Ch 53. Planning It Out
Ch 54. A New Person
Ch 55. Distraction and Concentration
Ch 56. Chest Up, Make It Different!
Ch 57. Maybe Not As We Thought
Ch 58. Lights Everywhere
Ch 59. Sob Rules
Ch 60. Moments Of Family
Ch 61. Bad Boy
Ch 62. Filming On
Ch 63. Mind Drift
Ch 64. Could This Be A Date?
Ch 65. Kiss Interruption And Unknown Feelings
Ch 66. After Panic
Ch 67. Someone New
Ch 68. Interest Crash
Ch 69. Nowhere To Be Found
Ch 70. No Knowledge, But Does It Matter?
Ch 71. Say My Name
Ch 72. Reaction
Ch 73. Hunt For A Dress
Ch 74. The Color Search
Ch 75.The Meadow
Ch 76. The Last Scene
Ch 77. Invading Me
Ch 78. Sudden Fire
Ch 79. Heaven Or Hell Doesn't Matter
Ch 80. The Art Of Losing And Accepting
Ch 81. Runaway?
Ch 82. Misunderstanding
Ch 83. False
Ch 84. Lost Control
Ch 85. Important Existence
Ch 86. Confused Along With Happiness
Ch 87. Closing My Eyes (Part 1)
Ch 88. Closing My Eyes (Part 2)
Ch 89. Nails In My Head
Ch 91. Could This Be The End?
Ch 92. Get Me Out Of This World
Ch 93. Forgive Me
Ch 94. Nothing To Understand
Ch 95. Tracked
Ch 96. In Place
Ch 97. My Everything
Ch 98. Can't Get Any Better [The End]
Special Chapter
Extra
I Want More Than That

Ch 90. That Guy

11.3K 70 12
By Cellienda

New guy's name is Trent and I'll have Robbie Amell play as him :) ------>

PEOPLE. I'M OFFICIALLY DONE WITH THE STORY!! More info later xD

_______________

It was so crowded here. I wasn't in mood of acting happy. And it was cold. I wish I brought my jacket. People were staring at me and I noticed that I was Sarah. I can't walk around like this. And neither in this shirt that I slept in. I went to an alley that I'd normally wouldn't dare to get near unless it was in the middle of the day and braided my hair and let down my annoying bangs. It was scratching my eyes but I couldn't care less.

"That'll be forty dollars." the cashier said as I dragged my card that I found in my bra. Since when did I put creditcards in my bra? I'm seriously wrecked, I don't even remember it; was what I was thinking. But it did help me so I didn't give it a second thought.

I changed clothes and walked out of the boutique. It was a bit sunny in the middle of the fall and I looked up at the sky that was filled with clouds, with openings for the sun. I walked around. And around. For a long time. And ended up in the supermarket, the same one that I had entered when thinking about making "healthy food" for Darrén.

I thought why not? Just to let off the stress with shopping food. Then I'll go back and apologise to Darrén for freaking out with a big brunch.

"Do you always drop your money?" a voice asked me from behind. I turned around and saw the same guy that picked up my money when I went there the other day. He gave me my credit card and I sighed relieved and took it.

"Do you always stalk people and pick up stuff they drop?" I joked. "Anyway, thanks."

"What do you mean? Have we met before?" he said and I could see how clueless he was. He kind of reminded me of Darrén. That dense and after act.

"You picked up my hundred dollar bill last time I was here." I said and walked around the fruits with him behind me.

"Hm..." he said and I could see how hard he tried to remember. "Oh yeah! That chick with long bangs!" he yelled out loud and made some look at us.

"No need to scream." I said and picked some apples that were shining. Red apples are the best. I've never really liked green apples.

"I kind of recognise you." he said. I picked some oranges that had a nice color. Then I recalled what he said. Don't tell me he can see that I'm Sarah. No, I need to stop this, I'm an expert scaring myself regarding that matter.

"Oh? D-Do I look good with my new clothes or what? Maybe someone else has the same." I tried to convince him. Maybe he was someone that was easily influenced. 

"No, not that!" He looked around at some fruits. "I'll tell you when I know." he rushed off. Wow. That was weird. He'll go to the extent to thinking about it and finding me to tell me about it? He's kind of... awesome! Yes, I'm weird too and I like weird people it's boring with just normal people.

I stayed there and shopped for over 90 dollar which surprised me. I guess I'm really regretting what I did to Darrén. I always act before thinking. I was shocked, sure - but why didn't I just try to understand? We don't have the best communication ever and I know that myself, so why am I so hung up over it?

I knew what was in the way. He could definitely sense it. My secret. The one secret that has been protected since the moment I met him. Okay, not met him but got to know him. I actually wonder how I didn't like Darrén before I got to know him. I was judging without knowing him at all, but it may be because I thought he was overestimated with all the people idolizing him as the perfect guy. Seems like he was the perfect guy in the end anyway, no matter how I avoided that fact.

I walked around for a while, just window shopping. I didn't feel like going back immediately but not shopping either like Emíne would do with me. I even started calling it fat shopping because we go to store after store without breaks. I needed to get back soon, I thought with these heavy bags making my hands all red.

I saw a bench and decided to just sit there for a while. Rest. Alright. It felt nice and I started to get why old people always hung out in the mall, sitting on the bench and chilling. So much better than being home and chilling sometimes, so that you don't feel as antisocial. I saw many people that was shopping and then my eyes landed on a girl.

That dark brown hair. Those heavy mascara eyes. That white skin. It was Nina. She had that usual fake smile, and that aura that knows that everyone is watching her every move in amazement - acting dense and pretending to not know. Her manager was with her and she grabbed her bee sun glasses that covered half of her face. She didn't want to get recognised. But the truth was that no one was looking at her, no one knew who she was. She only saw my gaze and thought that I knew her. Oh yes, I know her! And I want to smash that face! She forced alcohol in me! I even recalled that scene when I told her that I wasn't thirsty but she still shoved in that drink!

I think I was so mad that I'd be able to put that bench on fire. It was pure anger. But I had to hold it in. I couldn't just release it her and go kill her when I'm like this. I'm Krystal. She doesn't know me, and I don't plan on letting her know that we're the same person. It'd be the end of my life if my secret fell into her hands.

I better get back so that I don't lose control. I've always had great control over my emotions, but that's probably because I never had any strong emotions before. Now I was raging, something I've never felt before, except when I found out how da-Marcus abandoned us. I ran out and headed towards Darrén's apartment. He opened the door as if he had waited for me all the time.

"Sorry...?" I apologised. He was mad but melted easily seeing me sad like that.

"You made me worry." he sighed and patted my head.

"I'll make up for you!" I lifted the bags and he gave me that warm smile, taking the bags in. He was forgiving. 

¤¤¤

It was sunny outside. I got dressed and noticed that I was so sleepy. That's weird. I'm always a morning person. I went to the bathroom and picked up my toothbrush. When I grabbed the toothpaste and squeezed it, it was empty. Darn it. Hell no I'm skipping brushing my teeth, it tastes horrible in the morning. I got out and went to the supermarket, like a zombie. God I was tired.

"You're here again." someone mumbled. I didn't think it was directed to me so I kept walking halfdead to the shelves. Someone was clearing their throat behind me so I moved away, assuming that I was standing in the way. "Don't ignore me."

"What?" I blinked my eyes several times and looked at a tall guy. "Who are you?"

"Don't pretend that you forgot me!" he shrieked.

"Oh, it's you!" I smiled. He gave me a weird expression.

"You really like being here don't you?" he asked me.

"Hey, it's the supermarket. We can't really live without it." I said and took the toothpaste I usually use. "And if I'm here often, you are too because we seem to meet all the time."

"Maybe." he said. It was kind of awkward between us for a while. "Oh yeah! I also have to tell you who you remind me of!" he screamed and made some lady drop her bag.

"Who?" I smirked, knowing that he'd never know.

"Sarah! The singer!" 

"Are you kidding me?!" I laughed. Then I recalled what he said. God, did he just figure it out all by himself?!

"No! You have the same hair color, and it's just your eyes that I can't see!" he said and attempted to lift my fringe. I slapped his hand.

"Don't touch me, I have that disease when I dislike people getting near me." I used as an excuse. He looked a bit guilty about it after trying to touch me carelessly like that which kind of made me feel like a bitch because it was a lie.

"Sorry." he apologised.

"It's fine." I smiled. I felt bad about it. I turned around to go to the cashier and bumped into something. I recognised this and looked up seeing Darrén.

"Darrén! What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to go to school?" I asked him. He gave me the usual smile and told me that he had to get some stuff. I thought I was the one shopping for his daily needs since I moved in. Oh well. Maybe guy stuff, like we girls go for our maxi pads or tampons. Though I prefer pads. Was that even needed to be said?

"Who's this?" that guy asked me. He came from behind and was scanning off Darrén. "I recognise him..." he mumbled. What the hell, does this guy recognise everyone or what? Good eye I guess.

Darrén looked a bit weirdly at him. "T-This is Darrén, my friend." I said. "And uh..."

"What?" Darrén asked a bit annoyed or something. There was something that didn't sound like him in his voice.

"What's your name?" I asked that guy. "We've talked so many times and still, I don't even know your name."

He chuckled and hit his head, when he realised that he didn't give the name a thought just like I did. "My name is Trent." he told me and I realised that for a second, I forgot that Darrén was here.

"And I'm Krystal." I said and turned to Darrén. He looked... awfully upset. What happened?

"Darrén?" I asked concerned. He turned his face when I reached my hand to him and walked away. What was up?

"What's up with him?" Trent chuckled.

He can really read my mind. I nodded and tried to think about what I did. Did I really do anything anyway? I ran off and bought the toothpaste fast, then decided to run after him. He wasn't running at all, just stomping with a really mad and tense atmosphere around him. I grabbed his shoulder and turned him, facing me. His eyebrows were all wrinkled and I don't think I've ever seen him like this.

"What happened Darrén?" I asked him, still holding onto his shoulder. It felt like he'd run away anytime.

"This is amazing, isn't it?!" he snapped. He got away from my hand and hit a tree. "You just get along with everyone don't you? All the guys too! Dan, Kevin, and now that Trent!"

I was speechless. What did he mean? "What are you talking about?!" I snapped back right at him. I don't get him. And he clearly don't get me.

"I can't take it anymore, okay?! I can't hold it in forever watching other guys grab you!" he yelled.

"They are not grabbing me! They're just being nice!" He suddenly grabbed my shoulders. I had forgotten what we were talking about when he looked into my eyes. His eyes were so sky blue and I drowned in them. I wasn't myself anymore. I had lost myself in his eyes and I didn't act like myself. I had turned into a mute girl that could only stare, with a pounding heart that was so excited, and so frightened.

I was still. You could compare me with an ice sculpture. Except of that I was warm. Not in that way, my body was burning. I couldn't think. I couldn't say anything. I couldn't do anything.

He let off my shoulder with his right, moving it to my chin and held it up, forcing me to look at him(not that I wasn't). What... was he intending to do?

"You idiot." he mumbled and I was just about to say something but forgot what when he shut me up. I knew this feeling. I closed my eyes. He was kissing me. But it felt hundred times better than when we were at the set filming it. Why wasn't I struggling against him? Why did he do it?

The truth was that I didn't care. I just had my eyes closed and kept every moment.

________________

I've written the end and it turned out pretty well! Actually, I won't reveal anything so I'll stop here. Just so that you guys know that there will be an end of the story lol xD

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!

COMMOTE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

738K 19K 88
"𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐 β„π”Έπ•Š π•Šπ”Όβ„‚β„π”Όπ•‹π•Š" - - - "My name is Hazel, but most people call me Ze. I'm from Melbourne, and love Taylor Swift." I cring...
3.3K 122 32
In a new dorm, with new friends and a new city, Malia finally gets to attend South North College in NYC. She wants to build a career and make her dre...
12.6K 3.2K 49
Oli's POV : Why am i constantly thinking about him. I closed my eyes fighting the urge to think about his eyes when an image of him smiling ran throu...
25 3 5
Settling into campus life at the posh Reyersen Academy acting school, Oliana Mercer prepares for an audition for a lead part in a play called Cold. S...