Blackout (Louis Tomlinson fan...

By kitkat9881

Selena was just a fan going to a concert. She thought she was dreaming when she met One Direction. That's rig... More

Blackout
Backstage
Movie time
Revenge
Pros and Cons
Eleanor
Ankle
Karaoke
Awkward
Date
Confused
Finally
Shirtless.....again
Kathryn
Truth or dare
I'm sorry Selena!
Hotel
Dying
Memories
Happy Birthday
Tease
Christmas
Tomlinsons
Find me
Fight
Snog...
Names
Forgiveness
Promise
Shave it or lose it.
News
Dream and Volunteer
Ruth
Attacked
'Celebrate'
1 Year Later
EPILOGUE

Cancer

129 5 0
By kitkat9881

   When I woke up I saw Louis. I was right though. I can already tell I'm sore and I haven't moved. I tried to sit up but failed. I gasped in pain and feel back onto the bed. I heard Lou chuckle. I groaned but moved my head up to look at him.

"Are you sore?" He asked.

"No. Not at all." I said sarcastically. He laughed at me. "Why do I hurt so much?" I asked him.

"Because it was you're first time. I'm sorry I went rough on you." He apologized.

"It's fine. I enjoyed it." I bit my lip. "Even if it means going through this pain." He smiled down at me.

"Let me help you sit up." He sat up himself before gently pulling me to a sitting position. "I'll go get you an aspirin." He stood and ran out of the room. He came back in a few second later.

"Cabinet next to the refrigerator." I said. He nodded and ran back out. I could hear him looking through the pill bottles.

   The covers were no longer over me so I looked down at my body. My whole body was covered in penny sized bruises. I furrowed my eyebrows. I know I haven't had sex before but I don't think that is normal.

   When Louis came back in he held water and a pill in his hands. He handed then to me still not noticing the bruised. I took the pill and drank about half of the bottle before I turned to Louise.

"I know I'm new to this but is it normal to have bruises all over me like this?" I asked pointing to the bruises all over my body. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"No it is definitely not normal." He say down next to me and examined the bruises. He ran his fingers over all of the bruises. He brought his hands to my face where I guess I had more.

   He touched my forehead and froze. A few seconds later he laid his whole hand on my forehead. He brought his hand to my neck. Then to my hands.

"What is wrong Lou?" I asked worried.

"You have a fever. Do I?" He asked. I felt if his head. It felt normal so I shook my head no. "I think you should just stay in bed. Ok?" I nodded. "Would you like something to eat?"

"I'm not hungry." I told him. The worry on his face grew.

"Are you sure? You're always hungry." I nodded.

"Can you help me to the bathroom? I need to weigh myself." I asked.

"Why do you need too?" He asked.

"I've been losing weight lately and I don't know why." I told him. I waited a few second before speaking again. "Actually. Never mind. I'm to tired. I'm going to try and sleep." I said slowly laying back down.

"Umm. Ok. Just yell if you need me. I love you." He said confused.

"I Lo-" I was cut of by a yawn."-love you too" I said and fell into a deep sleep.

Louis POV

   I watched her until I was sure she was asleep. When I heard her soft soirees I exited the room. I'm really worried about her. I walked out of the room, to the living room where I grabbed my phone. I dialed my doctors number to ask him about it. After the rings he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi it's Louis." I said.

"Hey Louis. What can I help you with." He asked me kindly.

"Well it is about my girlfriend. This morning she woke up with bruises about the size of pennies all over her. She said she wasn't hungry, she had been losing weight for no reason, and she wasn't hungry. She told me she was too tired to get up so she went bank to sleep. I'm really worried." I said. He muted a few curse words under his breath.

"Listen to me ok. Get her to the hospital. Right now. Ask for Dr. Leigh Kroger." I wrote down the name. "Get there right now no matter what." He said and hung up. I was left scared and confused.

I ran into the bedroom to see Selena still sleeping. I grabbed a pair of shorts, underwear, and one of my shirts. I dressed her but she still didn't wake up.

   When I started shaking her she still didn't wake up. That's when I got nervous. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the car after I dressed myself.

   I sped to the hospital. When I got there I carried her in. I walked to the lady at the front desk.

"How can I help you today?"

"I need to see Dr. Leigh Kroger." I said panicked.

"Name?" She asked uninterested.

"Louis Tomlinson." She typed some things on the computer.

"Meet her in room 103 right down that hallway." She pointed to the hallway to the left of us.

"Thank you so much." I said before jogging down the hallway. I made it to the room. I didn't hesitate to go in. When I did I saw a lady in a white doctors coat. She was maybe in her mid to late forties. I laid Selena on the bed.

"Hello Louis. We think we know what is wrong with her. We will have to take test to make sure though. She had all of the symptoms."

"The symptoms for what?" I asked nervously. She looked up at me sympathetically.

"For leukemia." She said softly.

   My heart stopped. My mouth fell open. I felt tears already stinging my eyes. I started to talk though.

"There us still a chance she doesn't have it though. Right?" I asked. She nodded. "Ok. Do the tests and please find out soon." She nodded again. A nurse came in and started taking Selenas blood. I turned around because I couldn't watch. I pulled out my phone and called Addi.

"What's up Lou?" She answered my call.

"Come to the hospital." My voice came it shaky and weak.

"What happened?" She asked worried.

"It's Selena. Just get down here with the boys. Hurry." I said and hung up. I sat down on a chair a they finished taking blood. Add I watched then walk out of the room I couldn't help thinking.

   What if she has cancer? What if she dies? What will I do? What will Addi do? We will all be killed inside. We have to stay strong though. She will make it through this. I will be there the whole way. I will kiss her the same. Love her the same. If she goes bald I will love her even more. I just wish I could take this away from her.

"Louis." A soft voice knocked me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see Addi with the boys standing in the doorway. I just realized that I was crying.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

"She might ha-" I started but was cut of by the doctor coming back in. I stood up to face her. She looked so sympathetic. That scared me.

"I'm so sorry Louis." Dr. Kroger said. My heart shattered into tiny pieces. I fell to my knees and began sobbing into my hands. I felt like I was dying except she was the one dying. Not me.

"What are you sorry about?"Addi asked about to break down in tears.

"Your friend Selena has leukemia."

"She had cancer?" Zayn asked dumbfounded.

"Who has cancer?" I heard a weak voice say. "Why is Louis crying?" Selena asked. Dr. Kroger turned to her.

"Selena. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, you have leukemia." She said. That is when Addi began to cry. Then Harry, then Liam, then Niall and Zayn. Selena stared at the doctor.

"I have cancer." She said disbelieving. This can't be happening. I must be dreaming. Someone wake me up.

The only thing is, this isn't a dream. My life, my happiness, the love of my life has cancer.

"Yes ma'am. I'm very sorry." That is when Selena cracked. She began sobbing so I pulled myself together. I walked and sat on the bed with her. I let her cry on my shoulder.

"Shh. It's gonna be ok babe." I whispered in her ear.

"No Louis. It isn't." I flinched a but at her yelling. "I'm going to lose all my hair, I'm going to be pale, sick all the time, going through chemo, Louis I might die from this!" She yelled.

"I know babe. You can fight this though. You will make it through this. I swear to you. You will make it." I told her.

"What is going to happen to us Louis. You're not going to want to be with a sick, pale, bald, girl who is going through chemo." She said softly.

"When you are sick I will hold you and love you until you feel better. When you are pale and bald I will still see you as my beautiful princess. When you go through chemo I will be by your side holding your hand making sure you get through this. I will never leave you Selena. I love you way too much for that. I always will be there for you. I love you Selena." I explained to her smiling.

"I love you too Louis. You are the best."

I cried and smiled while writing this chapter. It needed a twist. Please don't hate me. I really like this chapter though. I love you all so much. It means so much to me that you are reading this.

XoXo Katie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...