Warriors •ziam avengers αυ•

Par gulfjeons

[COMPLETED] Published: 8th May 2016. 'Listen, smile and nod, then do whatever the fuck you were going to do i... Plus

Coming Soon.
Disclaimer
Meet The Characters
Section 1
The Show's About To Begin
The Beast
Beginnings
Killer on the loose
Domestications
Misunderstandings And Insecurities
Not an update
The Quiet Ones
Actions
Kidnapped
Section 2
Talaporia
Small Developments
Connected
Raven
Home
Write On Me
Section 3
Lost And Found
Sweet And Slow
The End Of All Things [part 1]
The End Of All Things [part 2]
Time's Supposed To Heal
Haven't Done Much Healing
I'll Be Good
Character Ask
Fear The Unknown
Answers
Section 4
Confrontation
Zhor Bonus Chapter
Search Complete
Better Late Than Never
Forever And A Day
Letters
Saturn
Surefire!

Epilogue

1.9K 144 110
Par gulfjeons

I know most of you might hate me, I'm so sorry :'( college got the best of me! But here is the last chapter! I hope i did justice to this story :(

(On a side note, the day i decided to update TRUMP WON xD i can't decide if i should laugh or cry)
______________________

                     September 2015

Zayn sighs as a single tear trickles down his cheek, he can't be bothered to wipe it away. The tension in the air feels as if it's only there to ear him away. Not every victory leave you happy, he has realised that now. This certainly is not how he wanted to feel after his team had won a war. They defeated Thanos, but at the cost of what? His best friend? An innocent lad who had his whole life ahead of him. Peter Parker.

A strong pair of arms wraps around his waist strattling him.
"Come back to bed" Liam's deep soothing voice whispere in Zayn's ears. He sighs in content and turns around as Liam pulls him in for a kiss. The touch of Liam's lips against his own makes Zayn's toes curl and all he feels is pure estacy. For a moment, all his worries are drained and all he cares about is the man he loves and lives for. A moan escapes Zayn's lips, it makes Liam smile; the older man pulls away and takes Zayn into a tight embrace.

"We have the funeral tommorrow, you need to sleep" Liam whispers, as if he's afraid that he might break Zayn if he spoke loudly. Zayn shakes his head voilently as it's buried in Liam's neck.

"I can't sleep" Zayn speake in his croaked voice. He hears Liam sigh, as if in defeat. The brown haired lad lets go of him and looks his eyes.

"I love you, and it's killing me to see you this way, it wasn't your fault, please stop blaming yourself" Liam says in a pleading tone. Tears well up in Zayns eyes.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry" He starts nsaying repeatedly, Liam has to pull him into another embrace to calm him down.

"Zayn..." Liam whispers his name, it's almost soothing, but Zayn just wants to be alone right now. He can't deal with anything, nor anyone. But he doesn't have the heart to say it to Liam, who is just trying to help.

In the death of the night, Liam eventually retreated to bed. But Zayn stayed. He stayed until every fiber of his body ached and he stayed until he couldn't take it anymore.
God give sustenance.
God give sustenance to me.

***

The bright Sun rays greet Zayn, it feels so bettersweet. It's Peter's burial day. Normally you'd expect rain on a funeral. But the Sun shines in all its glory, almost making Zayn smile a little. Because ofcourse Peter would want to be sent away like this. On a bright Sunday morning. Birds chippering, people passing by, on with their lives, not a care for whats going around them. No worries.

Zayn exits the compound to find Liam, Harry and Louis waiting by the car. They're all wearing black suits with black ties. The appropriate attire. Zayn feels his tears welling up at the thought of where they're headed, but last night he promised himself that he wouldn't cry. Peter wouldn't want that. Liam smiles at him and he tries to smile back, he reaches for Liam's hand and takes a hold of it, pleasantly surprising the older man. Zayn gives a nod to Harry, who smiles at him and says hello. Louis doing the same. They sit in the car and head for the ceremony.

***

"Good afternoon and welcome to you all. We are gathered here today to celebrate the life of  Peter Parker and honour hismemory. My name is Cathy Oliver, and I conduct this service as a representative of the Ontario Humanist Society. Humanism is a non-religious, ethical life-stance based on reason and compassion; humanists work toward a more humane and responsible world and are committed to making the most of their one life on this earth. We will reflect today on the ways that Peter Parker lived by those principles and touched each of our lives; we will share memories of him and we will be reminded that, although it is hisdeath that has brought us together today, it is his life that we celebrate. With that in mind, our time together today will allow us to share happy thoughts as well as sad thoughts, and memories that bring us smiles as well as tears." The lady speaks as she stands behind the podium.

Zayn feels as if the words come naturally to her, and then his thoughts wonder to the fact that this is her job, she says that on a daily basis. It saddens him to think about death. And about Peter.  Beside him Liam squeezes his hand in assurance, a warmth spreads in his body. He realises how little time he's spent with this man and how he's already so deeply in love with him. He puts his head on Liam's shoulder and tunes the speaker out, until she says, "I would now like someone to come forth and give their tribute for Peter Parker"

The whole service falls silent. No one moves. No one speaks. Peter had no real relatives? No one related to him by blood. Who's going to give a tribute to him? Was the question that prevailed everyone's mind. Except Zayn's. Because whilst everyone else was busy wondering, he had made his way up to the podium.

"To some Peter Parker was a son, for others he was a nephew and to most he was a student. But to me, he was my brother. When I first met him, I was dying. Having had my heart broken, I had forgotten how to live. I was just tired, so tired. But he wouldn't give up. He never gave up. He made me smile. He made me laugh and most of all, he brought me back" Zayn pauses, awkwardly looking around at people. His eyes set on Liam, who nods at him proudly. Zayn gives out a nervous sigh as he continues,

"The strength that God has given me in this hardest of times, has formed a portrait of a man who knew much, loved much, and for whom life always came before lament. It has left me with a portrait of a boy, a youth, a man, maybe even a husband, father, and finally a friend to hundreds spread across a world now emptier for his death. He was more than just someone who was good at math. He was everything that was right in this world. He was the purest being to ever walk this world. A boy who put his heart on his sleeve and only cared about the others around him. In the short time I had gotten to know him, I got attached to him, and I can say that I had the same love for him as many of you have for your little brothers. And I would like to say thank you, to him, for making me who I am today." Towards the end Zayn is in tears, Liam runs up to him and takes him into a hug. Zayn weeps into his lovers chest, forgetting everything around him.

***

December 2020

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Dear Charlie Happy Birthday to you!" Charlie squeals as he blows all the six candles on his birthday cake in one go. His Baba claps enthusiastically and attacks him with a hug and kisses all over his face, making him whelp.

"Zayn stop it! You'll suffocate him!!" Charlie hears his Daddy scold his Baba.

"How dare you Liam! It's my babys birthday!!" Baba says smiling widely. Charlie doesn't hear what his Daddy says next because he's too distracted by all the presents lined up in the corner. His blue eyes twinkle in the dimly lit rooms and he keeps staring at the shiny boxes.

----

Zayn looks over from Liam to see his six year old son staring at his presents, he chuckles and motions for Liam to look at Charlie.

"Charlie hun, would you like to open your presents?" Zayn asks, walking over to his son.

"Yes, please." Charlie says softly. Zayn shakes his head a bit. Charlie's manners just give away the fact that he's Liam's son. He's always saying please and thank you. Always so ahead of his age. But than again, you would expect Captain America to train his child that way. Wouldn't you?

"Lets see who sent this! Oh it's from your Uncle Harry, Louis and cousin Jane!" Liam says handing the box to Charlie and sitting down beside him. Charlie effortlessly opens the box, and out comes a Captain America costume. Liam beams at the outfit, he looks more excited than Charlie, who hands Zayn a card and asks him to read it. Zayn takes it with a smile.

"Dear Charlie,
We're sorry we couldn't make it to your birthday, but we had to stay in New York because of all the baby work. We hope you like your present! We can't wait for you to meet baby Jane.
Love Always,
Harry and Louis."

"Can I write back to them?" Charlie asks and Zayn nods. Saying they'll do it later.

"Aren't you going to try the outfit on?!" Liam asks making Zayn laugh when Charlie says no and asks his daddy to hand him the next present.

"Whats this?" Charlie asks looking at the weird object Uncle Justin sent him.

"It's a dagger" Zayn says, taking a hold of it. Ofcourse Beiber would send a dagger for a child's sixth birthday.

"I don't like it" Charlie whispers.

"Good! I don't want you to like it!!" Liam says hurriedly handing Charlie the next present. Charlie gasps at the sight of the shiny crown.

"I love Thor! This is the best present ever!" Charlie beams, putting the crown on.

"Ofcourse you do" Liam mutters, making Zayn arch an eyebrow at him. "What was that, love?" Zayn asks while smirking. Liam just rolls his eyes.

"Look Baba it has a note too! Read it!! Read it!" Charlie says bouncing around, Zayn takes the note and reads it.

"Charlie, the Prince of Earth"

"You hear that Baba!! I'm a Prince now!!" Charlie exclaims, Zayn smiles and embraces his son.

"To me you've always been a Prince" Zayn whispers.

"Hey!! What about me?!" Liam says trying to sound angry but his voice gives him away.

"You should go cook us some dinner" Zayn says and Charlie agrees. Liam huffs and leaves the room.

***

"Baba?" Charlie says later that night as Zayn's tucking him in bed.

"Yes dear?" Zayn hums, Charlie sits up straight and looks at Zayn, who is now a little confused.

"Whats wrong?" Zayn asks sitting down on the bed beside his son.

"I just, I really wanted an Iron Man outfit instead of the Captain America one" Zayn bursts out laughing, he feels as if he hasn't laughed this purely in years. It's just so pure. His son is everything that was missing in his life. Charlie.

"You really are my son!" Zayn manages to say, still in between fits of laughter.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

110K 3K 23
[COMPLETED] When Liam is bought at a slave market, he fully expects a difficult road ahead of him. What he does NOT expect is to find himself in a wo...
981K 36.1K 34
Liam is in love with someone.And that someone is none other than his bestfriend and bandmate Zayn Malik.Liam tried hard to push these feelings away b...
2.2K 121 9
"They have the alphabet all wrong, U and I are supposed to be together." "Is that supposed to charm me or something?" • • • Where Louis plays hard to...
7.6K 191 21
Where Zayn's dad hurts him and Liam tries to help. - - Ziam with a little Larry - Started August 2021, finished October 2022 - PLEASE DO NOT READ IF...