Treat You Better (Larry Styli...

By ItsGayness

Harry always painted his nails. He would always use that shower gel that made his body smell like vanilla, bu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Hello...

Chapter 16

6.5K 346 85
By ItsGayness

Dedicated to @larrysweetcum for being my 100th follower, which shouldn't be a big deal, but it is to me, so thanks lovely! ❤️ Love your bio btw, made me laugh a bit.

Harry blinked his eyes opened. His head was pounding against his head and his whole body was on fire. He noticed how the room around him was very clean as if it hasn't been touched.

The last thing he'd remember was being raped by Jace at the living room. He ran his sore arm down his bum and felt dry cum leaked out of his bum.

Harry started to cry as he realized that he'd let Jace abuse him again. He was having a wonderful time with Louis and was really happy. Now, he was in bed with a dirty disgusting body and thoughts about just ending it.

Harry slowly got up from the bed. His legs were wobbling and his hole was burning so much. He sobbed as he walked to the bathroom and slammed the door shut. He didn't care if Jace was here.

He honestly just wanted to take all this filth off of him. School was already out of the picture as he knew he was too sore and too depressed to really go anywhere.

Harry jumped in to the shower despite it being cold. His whole body was aching and covered in bruises, but he scrubbed the filth off of him.

It was like an on going process. After he's all healed and ready to start fresh, Jace would come crashing down again.

It's just an ongoing cycle Harry wanted it to stop. The lad lathered his body with Jace's body wash. He saw all the dried up blood was going down the drain and he watched how his life was slowly disappearing.

He didn't take too long in the shower because his body couldn't handle the movements he doing. He turned off the shower head and left the bathroom naked.

He grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a shirt and laid in bed while he put them on.

His arms could barley move as he pulled the shirt over his head and through his arms.

He felt like crying again because he could practically feel the bruises on his face and on his chest as he heaved while breathing. He felt tears prickle on the corner of his eyes.

He was hungry, but he couldn't move his legs so much due to how sore he really is. He'd rather just starve then go through the risks of finding Jace at the living room waiting for him to come out.

He felt like he deserved to cry. After everything he's been through he should be able to cry without any judgement or any allegations because him crying shouldn't affect others.

He needed to at least show emotion and see if he really was still here and still able to cry without being scared and to laugh when he finds something funny.

Harry then slowly started to remember why Jace got so mad in the first place. He'd had seen Louis and Harry hang out the other day and probably got mad to how close the both lads had seem.

It wasn't fair--it really wasn't. Harry should be allowed to have friends because that is something Jace should just give him.

He hasn't told anyone about the abuse, so what would make Louis any different? It really just angers Harry. The lad could've went to the police and told them everything but he didn't because he was scared that he'd lose Jace, but he wasn't as scared anymore.

He hates Jace so much he just really needs to get away from him. If only he knew how.

Louis rushed around the school to find the lad he was looking for. He searched the bathrooms, the tree, the wall, but he wasn't there at all. He figured the lad might be late, but Harry was never late if he was coming to school.

He'd realized that Harry won't be coming to school today, so he dragged himself to class. It was really quiet without him.

There really wasn't anyone to talk to, nor play around with while the teacher gives them a lesson. He hasn't realized how different his life has been ever since he'd met Harry.

He'd met the lad a few days after the first day of school. He remembered him as the misunderstood guy who only wanted to express himself in a way a guy should be allowed to.

"Tomlinson!" Mr. Myers snapped. Louis didn't notice he had dozed off, but he was sort of glad he did because he likes to think about Harry a bit.

"Yes?" Louis asked.

"Mrs. Wood would like you in her consulars office right now," he said.

"But class just started," Louis scoffed.

"Apparently she couldn't wait, so go on. I'll be posting the homework online, so I expect it filled in complete and on my desk by tomorrow morning," Mr. Myers said sternly.

Louis rolled his eyes. He packed up his belongings and made his way out the door without a glance back. He could feel the eyes burning holes at the back of his head, but who gives a shit? He knew he was always the center of attention no matter what.

Louis walked down the halls by himself, slightly missing his hand in Harry's. it was a pathetic obsession he had with Harry's hand, but he loved Harry's chipped mint green nail polish, and his vanilla scented skin.

Louis entered the student services room and went up to the front desk. An old lady who was clicking around the computer looked up at the lad.

"May I help you?" She asked.

"I got called down by Mrs. Wood."

"Just go right in to her office, she'll be there waiting for you."

Louis nodded his head and made his way towards the small offices where the consolers were.

Mrs. Wood's office was at the near back where there was a bulletin board tacked with some papers about a hotline and tutoring for specific subjects.

He entered the hall where Mrs. Wood was at her desk writing somethings down on a sheet of paper.

Being here gave Louis nerves. The idea of just sitting down with a consular who could read you like a book and say who you are scared the lad, and will feel like  he he doesn't have power anymore.

Louis sat at the chair in front of Mrs. Woods desk and gave her an annoyed expression.

"Louis, welcome," Mrs. Wood capped the top on to the pen and placed it down gently.

"How are you doing?" She asked.

"It's still eight, how could I decide whether I'm doing good or bad?" Louis said.

"Right."

"What I called you in here for was about a few concerns being thrown at your way. There are students coming in to my office and telling me that they've seen you cutting. Is that true Louis?" Mrs. Wood asked.

"No," Louis said sternly.

"You don't need to hide anymore. We are here to help, so we need you to trust us," Mrs. Wood said calmly.

"Us? There is no us. I'm not harming myself, so quit pestering me about it. You guys don't do shit, and it's pathetic how you could call me in here and say that I could trust you. Loads of bullshit," Louis got up from the seat.

"I'm heading back to class now, don't bother calling me again."

Louis slammed the door shut behind and and walked out of the room. He passed by his second period class and went straight to the school wall he would always be smoking.

He angrily grabbed a cigarette and placed it in his mouth. His didn't bother wasting any time lighting it up.

The nicotine instantly filled Louis' lungs as he breathed in a puff of smoke. Sooner or later he will be diagnosed with a bad chronic cough that might not be cured.

Louis smoked and smoked each cigarette until there wasn't anymore in his box. The itching feeling was back, but he couldn't do it. Not when the teacher is on his ass about it now.

"Hey, you shouldn't be smoking here," a guy said.

Louis looked at the man with a glare, "nobody is outside."

"It's a smoke free zone. Put out that cigarette, or I will have you deported to the principals office," he warned.

Louis only shrugged the guy off and inhaled the last bit of the bud. He flicked it at the lads suit and walked out of the school grounds.

He didn't see the man take pictures of Louis as he left, but he wouldn't care either way.

Louis walked all the way to his house which was empty due to the family being at school or at work.

Louis walked up the steps and to his room where he felt safe. There was no space for drama, no space for Harry to wonder in his mind, and no space for him to show any emotion whatsoever.

Louis found himself hunched over a spiral notebook staring at a blank sheet of paper. He doesn't know how long he's been staring at it, or how many times his sisters would come in and out of his room when they would find something exciting to say, but his mind was just blank.

It was blank like that sheet of paper, despite the lines that are already inked to the page.

He doesn't remember how he found himself here. He did recall listening so The Rolling Stones while smoking another carton of cigarettes, but he doesn't recall hopping out of bed and sitting at the floor.

Lottie came in the room with a plate of cookies and a juice pouch. She slowly walked in to the room and placed the cookies on top of the sheet of paper and sat next to her older brother who hadn't moved a muscle.

"Are you okay?" Lottie asked.

Louis stayed silent. He continued to stare at the now plate of cookies without blinking.

"Lou?" Lottie called out.

"Yes Lottie?" Louis slowly looked at up at his sister.

"I asked if you were okay."

Louis nodded, "yeah, I'm okay. Just a bit lost I guess."

Lottie rested her head on the lads shoulder, "I'm here if you need to talk. I don't want to lose you again."

"And you won't."

Louis pressed a small kiss to Lottie's temple. He picked up a cookie and bit into it. It wasn't his favorite, but he knew Lottie probably worked hard to bake these and Louis won't be a dick and not eat them.

"Are you in love Louis?" Lottie asked out of the blue.

"In love? Where did you get that from and with who?"

"I have a friend who's brother goes to your school. He told her that he's been seeing you hang out and be all lovely dovey towards a guy named Harry," Lottie shrugged.

"It's not--we aren't--we are just friends," Louis said.

"He has a boyfriend and it's complicated," Louis added.

"But do you like him?" Lottie asked.

"No. He's a good friend to me, I don't think having a small crush on him would do us any good."

"Okay. You know we all love you no matter your sexuality, right? Everyone in this family understands and supports you," Louis said.

Louis smiled at his sister. He pulled her to an embrace, "of course I know. I love all you guys and I'm happy that I'm not hiding anything from you."

Just deep down he knew that was a lie, but he will pretend just for today that his life was in order. He sort of deserves that after all the shit he's been through, but he shouldn't pretend anymore because the feelings are progressing and things are just starting to make sense and Louis is wondering how long it will take before he falls apart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193 26 25
Soulmate worlds seem too good to be true, don't they? Supposedly, what you write on your skin, appears on your soulmate's. What happens when a few th...
368K 14.9K 49
Harry was gentle, an angel for everyone who knew him. Harry was tall, really tall. He had an slender body, but not in a unhealthy way; he was well b...
131K 3.6K 15
Summary: We'll play hide and seek to turn this around (give me love like never before)... "So here's the thing," he starts. "I didn't me...
700K 30K 39
[completed] "Please don't say anything." "Lou-" "Don't fucking speak," I snarled, my breath hitting the skin on his neck that I was glaring into. I t...