Chapter 27

Just a reminder that if you guys want to be a co-writer for Fools Gold just message me!
--
Louis and Harry stayed at the bus station for hours. Neither spoke, because they were both really scared.

Louis no longer knew what to say to Harry. The lad was just being too stubborn and thinking too much about this. Louis can call the police and Harry could explain the situation and show them the journal, and maybe some bruises if he had any, but he needed Harry to agree with him on this.

The thing Louis just doesn't understand is that it's really complicated. One don't just simply call the police and they would arrest him right away, they'll investigate first and who knew how long that would really take.

Harry also couldn't find himself to believing this was all coming to an end. It's been two years of suffering and it's all just going to go away just like he wanted it to.

Who knows what could happen. Maybe Louis would change his mind and run away like Liam did. Maybe he would just forget Harry ever existed and push away the fact that the guy he's falling for is getting hurt, but they both knew it wasn't possible.

Louis couldn't even sleep last night because of that. It's Harry, and Harry doesn't need to go through all that. He needs to be saved and it has to be quick before it's too late.

"Are we just going to not talk anymore?" Louis asked.

Harry had his knees hugging his chest and his hoodie over his curls to hide his face from cars passing by them.

The lad shrugged, "what do you want me to say?"

"That you will come home with me," Louis said.

"You know I can't Louis. We have to play it smart here, your already at risk for knowing, I told you already," Harry said.

"Your at risk Harry, not me. I'm not going home everyday with that guy, you are and you are the one getting hurt and it's not fair that you leave me here all worried if you will be coming to school the next day, or if he laid a hand on you," Louis said.

Harry shook his head, "it's not fair that I'm the one suffering from this, Louis. You have to understand that it's not that simple leaving an abusive relationship. If it was, I don't think we really would be having this conversation right now."

Louis nodded his head. He wanted to understand, but he couldn't. How can you if your best friend, or the guy you really like is getting hurt?

All that was running in Louis' mind is the fact that Harry will be going home to him and will have to share the same bed with that man and it angers Louis.

"Just come home with me please. We can lay in my bed all day and watch movies and stare up at the non glowing stars like we do when your at my place," Louis said.

"It won't be any different, just that you will be there all day and all night."

"And when it's time to go? It will just get harder. He already knows we are friends, who knew how he would react if he were to find out that you know about the abuse," Harry admitted.

"Okay, but can I ask you this one question?" Louis asked.

Harry nodded his head, "okay."

"Does he only hit you? I understand if you don't want to tell me, but I just need to know if he hasn't tried to like, um, rape you or anything," Louis said.

Harry stayed silent for a moment. He didn't know whether he should lie to Louis or just tell him the truth. After all, Louis already knows about the abuse anyways.