Chapter 19

Harry laid in bed for about twenty minutes before getting up. The dream kept replaying in his mind, fresh and new.

It was weird seeing how happy Louis is and house loved Harry felt with him. Harry really thought it was really for a second. It's not like he would have any problem kissing Louis, it's just too good to be true.

Louis can't love, he said so himself. Harry knew it was possible to change Louis because the lad hasn't really shagged anyone in a while and it made Harry feel good.

Harry was too lost in his thoughts to notice that he hadn't covered up the bruised cheek well enough. He left the bathroom and walked in to the closet where he already had clothes picked out for himself.

It will be the first day in a week he will be seeing Louis and he thought he was ready, but after that dream, he's not so sure anymore.

Harry decided to wear a sweatshirt and black skinny jeans. He wore ankle boots and wrapped a head scarf around his head to tame his long curls.

His hair was greasy, but he didn't care. He hadn't shower last night due to being sore to move.

He grabbed his backpack and left the flat. It was a bit colder then it was yesterday, so he was happy to be wearing a comfy sweatshirt.

The walk to the school didn't take so much time. It was normally about a ten minute walk if he took the short way through the park.

He saw the school come into view as he walked up the side walk. His stomach started to twist as he saw kids come in and out of the school with other kids, or by themselves.

Harry's heart flutter a bit when he saw a small figure smoking against the wall. He could tell that it was Louis by his hair from a far.

Harry sped walked to the school and towards the wall where Louis was on his phone and smoking.

"Miss me?" Harry called out.

Louis jumped slightly and slowly turned to see Harry. The lad shrugged, "eh, I really don't know. Was glad to have you off my back about smoking."

Harry frowned, "do you mean that?"

Louis scoffed, "of course not. Where the hell have you been? I've been waiting for your ass for a long time."

Harry shrugged, "just around."

Harry was still a bit far for Louis to see Harry's bruised cheek. He mostly paid attention to the outfit Harry wore today because it was the first time Louis had ever seen Harry wear something a bit boyish.

"Want a smoke?" Louis asked.

Harry got closer to the lad and leaned against the wall with his back pressed against it. He faced the tree where he always sat at when he wanted to be alone, or write.

"Would you stare at me when I sit over there?" Harry asked ignoring Louis' offer.

The lad pocketed the cigarettes and turned to see where Harry was staring at.

"No, not really. I only ever stalked you I guess at the first day of school with my mates," Louis said.

"Why?" Harry asked.

"Because I guess I was trying to understand you in a way without actually getting to know you," Louis said.

"How do you do that?" Harry asked.

"I guess you just see their body language and the way they dress to the group of friends they had," Louis explained.

"I don't think I get it," Harry said.