The womanizer

By _Zaley_

Sonic could have any girl he wanted in a snap. Unfortunately, not Amy rose. Read to find out why! More

1:Hero of Mobious
2:The truth
3: The Plan
4: Left behind
5:My feelings
6:Karma hurts
7:I don't like her/him
8: Impossible
10: Love is pain...
11: It's like not love!
12: Heathens
13: Spies
14: Bruises and bullets
15: Fire and rain
16:Scars are beautiful
17: Do it like a dude.
18: Beauty is pain
19:Back into progress
20: Why
21: New member
22: Is it true..?
23: She/He's complicated!
Authors note
24: I won't say it no way
25: unusual Sonic
A/ N
A/N
Character position!!
26:Enemies, scheznemies!!
27:Can't wait!
28: made a roleplay!!
29:In or not
Note
30
31
32 ;3
33
thank you so much!!
34
OMG
35: I need her.
36: Her view from the window
Note.
another note
37: Your not dead?
DO READ PLEASEEEEE(IMPORTANT)
NYAAAHH. READDD
If yoy wanna reach me
talking to our characters!!
look!
The last Chapter. Or is it?
55
56
57
58
59

9: Come as you are

1K 39 6
By _Zaley_

Amy's pov

  I woke up to the sound of lightning. I frown and look at Sonic. He has his arms wrapped around my waist and he's asleep.

I rolled my eyes and played on my phone for a while. I hear knocking and I sneak to the door.

I open it and see no one but a box. I opened it and a gas of smoke puffs at me and my vision goes black.

Scourge's pov

Amy falls down and I hurry to her. I quickly scoop up Amy and leave the note. I run to Eggman's base and he grins.

"That easy!" He points to the table. "Now we gotta inject a little test to see if it works." He smirked.

"Eggman, what's this for?" I asked.

"I have a plan for Amy. I seen how her and Sonic don't hang out anymore since Sonic's and my fight." Eggman types on his computer.

"Which means.." I raised an eyebrow.

"Which means, every time they start to drift, Sonic and Amy will be over protective each other." Eggman holds up his finger in the air.

"What your trying to say is that Sonic will be jealousy over Amy, and Amy will be jealous over him?" I said confused.

"Yeah! Isn't it great?!" Eggman geeked.

"Actually no. Shouldn't you do an injection where you can control Amy any time you want?" I suggested.

"Huh. Maybe your right. Crap. Hold her in the jail cell til i get it produced." Eggman directs and I put her away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 1K 13
On the planet Mobius there was a hero that was very well known and loved by billions. Especially the women of Mobius. His name was Sonic the Hedgehog...
40.6K 1K 8
When a ghost falls in love with loser geek, Amy Rose, it'll do anything to make sure she's happy. Even if it has to kill everyone that gets in his wa...
8.6K 257 23
Amy Rose is a shy girl who is very lonely and isn't good at socializing with others. She thinks life is really boring since she has no one to talk to...
15.2K 342 23
Amy always liked Sonic,like A LOT but he never showed her his feelings or never talked about his thoughts.All of the sudden, after an usual battle wi...