The Roxie Life

By NutellahQueen

Roxie is a half vampire who loves her best friend Jake, who is a Wolf. But then Jake turns into a douche-bag... More

My life as a teenage half Vampire...Damn
My childhood friends
My life now
I can't believe it
He did this
sneak peaks
A/N & Chapter
Is she dumb?
broken promises
The one that got away
New Me
The looks and scheduals
His confessions
The Elements
Fund Raisers
People are wacko these days
The school has a secret
The Secrets out!
Getting the kids
Don't Say Goodnight
Ah Hell
Soul Mates
Bad News
Family

Acceptance & Reasons

741 24 10
By NutellahQueen

Roxie

I felt warm lips on mine.

I stirred when I heard the door open.

The light from outside showed the edges of his face and the outline of his body.

And I already knew who it was

Danny

I smiled

Jake vs. Danny

Jake has been nothing but an asshole

He used to be sweet but you know how that went

But Danny is still so sweet and caring and gentle. I don’t wanna ruin our friendship, but he’s the cure I need to heal my heart.

I sigh.

What am I gonna do?

Get over the man I used to love! That’s for sure.

But How?

With the man I’m starting to love?

Wait? What?!

Love?!

Am I loving Danny?!

Well, my heart does race at the thought or sight of him.

It does skip a beat when he smiles.

I do feel like mush around him.

And his kiss sent tingles all around my body and my mind on overdrive

Oh God

I am in love with Danny.

But how?!

Doesn’t matter much though, but still!!!

This stupid piece of shit I call heart is always fucked up!!!

Damn.

I’ll figure it out tomorrow.

And with that, I fell asleep.

………………………….

Roxy’s pov

When I woke up, it was 10 in the morning.

“I’m late for school!” I said as I realized the time.

But I smelled some bacon, hash browns, eggs and pancakes in the kitchen.

I walked down stairs and found Sean and Myles up and making breakfast.

“Aren’t we supposed to go to school??” I asked.

“The Head Master left a note in front of the mansion door. We don’t have school today There is a teacher meeting with all of the teachers today…We’re free.” Myles answered.

“So I took the liberty and made breakfast for all my roommates.” Sean said with a smile on his face and a proud Jamaican accent.

His accent is sooo cool!!!

I smiled at him.

I kissed Myles Cheek, and did the same with Sean.

“How about I help you with that Sean?” I asked him.

“Knock yourself out womon’. The more the merrier.” He said

I chuckled as he said ‘Womon.’

It was 10:45 when we finished.

I grabbed my plate and ate.

So did Sean and Myles.

Kyles went down a while later and ate.

The rest must be sleeping like the dead.

So we split up.

Kyles woke up Nicki, Myles woke up Andrea, Sean woke up Nahiomis, and I am gonna wake Danny up.

Peace of cake.

I entered into his room silently.

I saw the bed had a huge lump the size of a body.

I smiled

He started to stir as I made my way towards his bed.

I smiled

“Danny. Come here. Kiss me.” I whispered and acted seductive.

He moaned

“Danny. Come here I love you. Come on and touch me.” I said as he stirred some more and actually groaned.

“Roxie.” He whispered

I froze.

Weirdly enough, I felt damp in between my legs.

Danny likes me! Oh yeah. Forgot about that.

I unfroze and kept going.

“Danny, come here you know you wanna take me.” I said a bit huskily.

“Rox.’” he moaned.

He then kicked his comforter off and revealed his abbs, and boxer

Also his not so little friend.

I gasped.

But covered it up.

I think I should really wake him up.

“Danny. Come on. Wake up.” I said as I shook him,

He then did the unexpected, he grabbed my waist, pulled me on top of him, and hugged me as he subconsciously grinded on me.

I blushed, gasped and froze.

And yes, got even damper on my panties.

I guess I have to wait with this hot, sexy body under me.

I sighed in frustration, but really, I was aroused.

5 minutes later, I couldn’t take it anymore.

I thought Danny was gonna subconsciously rape me in his sleep!

Not that I minded.

Wait, what?!

Snap outta it Rox!

So I shook him harder.

“Danny. Danny. Danny.” I chanted.

He seemed to grind harder, thinking I was moaning his name.

“Dannyyyyyy!” I screamed in his ear as he woke up with a jump.

“Roxie?” he whispered in shock and a bit of embarrassment.

“Yeah. It’s me. Um….This is awkward. I kinda heard you dream. You sleep talk.” I said

He went red.

Then after a minute, he tightened his hold on me.

“Aren’t you going to eat breakfast?” I asked.

“No. Not now.” He said

“Okay. But can you at least release me?” I asked shyly.

He shook his head.

“Why?” I asked him

“Roxie. I’m in love with you.” He confessed looking at my eyes with tenderness.

My heart fluttered on overdrive.

“That dream you heard me have doesn’t compare to what I’ve dreamt before. You drive me crazy. Your all over my mind. Your all I can think of! Ever since we were kids!! I fell hopelessly in love with you.”

I laid my head on his strong chest. I looked up in wonder and love at him.

“When we were little, I looked up to Jake. I thought he was the big brother I never had. My best friend! But he turned out to be a demon in disguise. I loved you before I knew about the imprint thing. When I found out about it, I was crushed. So when you asked me to be your first kiss so you can be prepared for Jake, I took the chance, because even though I’m sure it meant nothing to you, it meant the world to me. I never felt so alive and complete with anyone else.”

“So if I loved you, I couldn’t hold you back and have you. So I quit my pathetic fantasies of us having a family one day. Or getting married. Or being lovers. I was depressed. I lied saying I had the chicken pocks or something just so you couldn’t see me. I felt bad for lying but happy that at least you still loved me as a friend and you cared. So I left it all and sucked it up. It hurt. Believe me. It hurt. It still hurts just thinking about it. But now that I see you and realized Jake was a douche bag, I regret not fighting for you. Not standing up and persuading you to stand for our love. Honestly, the only good thing that came out of all of this is that you’re in this school with all of us and you dumped his cheating ass.”

“And all I wanna say is that you’re the beautiful girl I fell head over heels for. You’re the gorgeous woman I fell in love with and you’re the goddess sent from heaven that I dream about. As my girlfriend, wife, lover and mother of my children. I love you Roxie, you may not feel the same, but I love you. And I just had to tell you. I can’t take it anymore. And I really wish you’d be my girlfriend. I’m not trying to make you be my girlfriend out of pity, but out of interest, and then maybe love. Just know I’m nothing like Jake. I won’t give up. And I will forever love you and fight for you.” He finished.

I looked deep into his eyes and let a few tears drop.

Of happiness.

“Don’t cry Rox. I would of never spoken if I knew you were gonnna be this way.” He said as he kissed my tears away.

“I’m not sad Danny. I’m happy. Happy because that was the sweetest thing anyone has ever told me. Not even Jake made me cry in happiness! And I’m happy because I realized last night that I love you too. My first kiss did mean a lot to me. That’s why I asked you to be my first. Because I know that you love me and that you would take care of me. Even if we weren’t imprints, you were my first crush. Ever. And that kiss was one of the best ever.”

“And I can happily say that I wanna be your girlfriend. Not just outta interest, but because I love you.” I said.

He looked at me in happiness and shock.

His hand reached my face. His thumb stroked my cheek

My hand caressed his face. We moved close to each other, until I felt his heavenly lips.

I felt, love, need, care and lots of hope in this kiss. Also passion.

It wasn’t a hungry kiss. It was a sweet kiss.

And I loved it. They were all for me

Jake’s kisses were always hungry.

But Danny’s...he is un describable!

At that moment, I knew that I will never compare Jake to Danny. Or Danny to Jake.

Why? Well, because to me Jake is long gone. And everything Jake did, Danny does 100x better.

And also…Danny shows he is 10x more in love with me then Jake ever was.

And we haven’t even started dating yet!

“Okay, how about we eat breakfast already? They’ll think you had your way with me.” I said.

“Oh I wish, we’d both have our way with each other.” He said.

I laughed a bit.

He kissed me one more time and got up.

I was about to leave when I remembered how I found Danny. Hard and on his boxers.

So I turned around and nothing changed. He’s still hard. And still in his boxers.

“What?” he asked giving me his cute confused puppy dog eyes.

I held back on cooing and pointed to his not so little of a friend. He looked down and blushed blood red. He yipped and looked for his pants. He pulled out some loose basketball pants and turned around. He breathed in and breathed out repeatedly for about 5 minutes. When he turned around, his boner was gone.

“Ok. Let’s go.” He said.

I giggled like a maniac.

We made our way down stairs and made it to the kitchen.

Where we were greeted with applause as loud as a stadium. Cat calls and wolf whistles.

“Danny! My Man! You’ve grown up! You ain’t a kid no more! You’re a man! A horney man!” Kyle yelled.

“Now come over here so we can celebrate the new coming of a new man, and a woman! The cakes gonna say, ‘Congrats on losing your V-cards!’” Myles cheered.

Then he and Kyle hugged it out and somehow, some way, ended up wrestling.

“Sorry to burst your bubbles, but nothing happened. We are just officially an item.” I said as I smiled at them. Just for the hell of it, I kissed Danny.

When I pulled away, he had a goofy expression on his face.

“Dude, don’t do that. You’ll give him major boner alerts. The poor kid.” Kyle said as he started dusting himself off.

“Yeah. Gonna die of a severe case of Blue Balls.” Myles agreed to his brothers statement  with a little dramatic pained face as he clutched his crotch.

I giggled and smacked them both lightly.

I officially love it here.

#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%##%

Jake’s pov.

I got out of my motorcycle as I stepped on the bud of my cigarette. I took of my helmet and took it under my armpit. I walked up the stairs t my house with the scent of heavy sex, booz, cigarette, and Madona or Margaret Or Macy’s (or whatever her name was) perfume attached to me. Once I opened the door, I saw Luke, Samantha and Gabriel.

I nodded their way and they waved back at me. We used to be so close, but I don’t know what happened.

I guess they can’t handle my Swag.

I ran up to my vacant rom.

Why is it vacant you ask? Well, I’m finally moving.

Yeah, an old man like me with the body of a teenager can’t stay here for long. We needed an excuse for me to leave and one finally came.

Roxie left. And so has her scent. And because of that, dad kicked me out. But I’m ok. I have an awesome crib and everything! The bad thing is I have to finish high school. With all the diplomas in collage I have, I should be good to go. But since people have seen me, I have to act 19. But that’s not so bad, I mean. I am gonna keep looking good and hot and irresistible. And also, Roxie’s new school is where we plan on making the school trip and prom. Everyone will stay for about 2 weeks when graduation is done. Me? Well, I already rented a flat there so I can stay there. These girls are getting boring. I mean, the same faces, the same bodies and the same flavors. I need someone new.

I need Roxie.

Wait, what? Nah. That’s just my wolf talking shit and crazy like.

Look, I know what you’re saying.

Why not just accept Roxie? Why not act your true age? Why not have a happily ever after and stop making shit complicated? Why not stop hurting Roxie and being a selfish prick? Why not ask for forgiveness, start being mature and marry Roxie?

But the $1,000 question is:  Why did you ruin everything in the first place?

Well, to answer your questions…

FUCK YOU ALL!! This is my life bitches! Not yours! It’s called having swag!

(A/N: Sorry if he insulted any of you!!! Bad Jake! Bad!!!!!! *whacks him upside the head*)

Anyways! The “true reason” (author of the story is making me read this) is because I am a complete douche bag who is-Hey! No!

You know what?! No!

*Throws away the paper*

Ok. Look. I was walking around and talking to some long lost relatives I have when me and Roxie were dating. They said a girl like her wouldn’t want to have her whole life stuck with a push over like me. So I changed things up a bit. And realized: I don’t want to spend the rest of my life with the same old thing! I need adventure! So one thing lead to another, and poof!

I’m swagaliciouse! Anyone want a bite? Seriously, no takers? Oh well, your loss!

And now, because I’m too awesome for my wolf, he decided to ignore me and insult me and shit. I can shift, but I don’t have his guidance anymore. He won’t utter a single word to me if it doesn’t involve Roxie. And to tell you the truth, its annoying!

And lonely…

But I’ll get over it... I mean, he can’t stay pissed at me long because of some Virgin Mary…Can he? 

................

Yo! sorry for the late upload, but my brother is being a complete computer hog!!!! And wont let me upload!!! jajajaja, what do you think of Jakes pov? jajajajjaa comment, vote, fan!!!

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!

And for all you Latin people out there: Feliz Navidad y prospero año Nuevo!!!!!

-Nutella Queen! aka: Andrea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 14.9K 49
Parker rather have a rogue be his mate than a human. He thinks that they can barely compare to the strength of a wolf. He needs a strong Luna for his...
6.5K 336 24
Alpha werewolf, Aaron Thomas, rejects his Omega mate, Kingston Martin, on his mates birthday not because pack prejudice but because he's in love with...
1M 9.2K 7
Completed..... (This book is now moved from Wattpad to Novelcat. Only sample chapters are available here.) #Won 3rd prize in Werewolf contest held by...
3.4K 731 26
He is cocky! She is humble! He is a werewolf! She is human! Both have suffered a lot! Both want to be loved! A werewolf story! No violence neith...