Worlds Colliding (The Vampire...

By heartofice97

All Rights Go To The CW. The Vampire Diaries characters and plot lines are not mine, nor or the songs used to... More

characters & trailer
Character Theme Songs And Ships & outfit links
chapter 1 - The Birthday
chapter 2 - The Hybrid
chapter 3 - The End of the Affair
chapter 4 - Disturbing Behavior
chapter 5 - The Reckoning
chapter 6 - Smells Like Teen Spirit
chapter 7 - Ghost World
chapter 8 - Ordinary People
chapter 9 - Homecoming
chapter 10 - The New Deal
chapter 11 - Our Town
chapter 12 - The Ties That Bind
chapter 13 - Bringing Out the Dead
chapter 14 - Dangerous Liaisons
chapter 15 - All My Children
chapter 16 - 1912
chapter 17 - Break On Through
chapter 18 - Murder of One
chapter 19 - Heart of Darkness
chapter 20 - Do Not Go Gentle
chapter 21 - Before Sunset
chapter 22 - The Departed

Bloopers

1.2K 21 4
By heartofice97

Victoria Justice - Alex Gilbert

Ashley Benson - Kaylin Salvatore

Zoey Deutch - Nicola Salvatore

Cher Lloyd - Liv Gilbert

Lucy Hale - Kacie Lockwood

Dianna Agron - Eliza Forbes

Sterling Beaumon - Cristian Hunter 

Jessica Parker Kennedy - Lindsey Davis

Tyler Posey - Luke Thompson

From 3.01 "The Birthday", in the birthday party, Lucy Hale / Kacie Lockwood looked at the camera, smiling excitedly, closing the movie slate in her hands. "And action."

From 3.02 "The Hybrid", in the Forbes Cellar, Candice Accola / Caroline Forbes was chained to her chair, giggling.

From 3.04 "Disturbing Behavior", in Gloria's Bar, Ashley Benson / Kaylin Salvatore was paralyzed on the table.

Sterling Beaumon / Cristian Hunter stood next to her, looking down at her.

They both started to laugh.

From 3.13 "Bringing Out the Dead", in the hospital storage room, Dianna Agron / Eliza Forbes looked dead, starting to laugh.

From 3.12 "The Ties That Bind", in the hospital file room, Ian Somerhalder / Damon Salvatore and Ashley / Kaylin were unconscious on the floor.

Torrey Devitto / Meredith Fell was trying to pull Ashley / Kaylin's jacket off, having difficulty.

Ashley / Kaylin started to laugh. "I tried to help. I tried."

From 3.10 "The New Deal", in the Grill, Kat Graham / Bonnie Bennett and Nina Dobrev / Elena Gilbert were sitting at the table.

"Damon and Nicola are, well... Nicola and Damon," Nina / Elena told her, accidentally spilling some of her coffee.

From 3.14 "Dangerous Liaisons", in Nicola's room, Zoey Deutch / Nicola Salvatore was in workout clothes, taking her medication, spilling some of her water on accident when she tried to wash it down, starting to laugh. "I'm sorry."

From 3.22 "The Departed", in the street, Cher Lloyd / Liv Gilbert was on the phone, forgetting her line, sighing. "Damn it."

The cameraman laughed.

From 3.02 "The Hybrid", in the Forbes Cellar, Candice / Caroline looked into the camera, trying to keep a straight face.

From 3.20 "Do Not Go Gentle", in Klaus' painting room in the mansion, Joseph Morgan / Klaus Mikaelson, Claire Holt / Rebekah/Esther Mikaelson and Indiana Evans / Kassandra Mikaelson were talking.

Indiana / Kassandra did a sassy head tilt and finger snap, waving her arm. She got back into character, forgetting her line. "Um..."

From behind the scenes, Ian / Damon was patting himself on the head and rubbing his stomach.

From 3.02 "The Hybrid", in the foyer of the Gilbert House, Nina / Elena, Victoria Justice / Alex Gilbert, Cher / Liv and Zoey / Nicola were talking.

Victoria / Alex forgot her line, clearing her throat, making a face.

From 3.02 "The Hybrid", in the backroom of the Grill, Steven R. McQueen / Jeremy Gilbert and Zach Roerig / Matt Donovan were talking.

Steven / Jeremy forgot his line, making a funny face and noise. "Sorry!"

From 3.09 "Homecoming", in the living room of Cristian's House, Ian / Damon, Sterling / Cristian and Sebastian Roche / Mikael were talking, drinking.

Sterling / Cristian looked at Sebastian / Mikael. "I'm not gonna take your..." He winced at the taste of the drink, clearing his throat. "Sorry." He chuckled. "Sorry."

Ian / Damon chuckled. "Light weight."

From 3.13 "Bringing Out the Dead", in the dining room of Klaus' Mansion, Joseph / Klaus was holding Ashley / Kaylin on her knees to put her hand in the fire.

Daniel Gillies / Elijah Mikaelson, Ian / Damon, Paul Wesley / Stefan Salvatore and Zoey / Nicola were watching.

"That's a very compromising position," Daniel / Elijah told them.

The boys chuckled, trying to keep from laughing.

Zoey / Nicola tried to keep from smiling, looking down.

"Don't make me laugh, you assholes," Ashley / Kaylin told them.

From 3.04 "Disturbing Behavior", in the kitchen of the Gilbert House, Nina / Elena, Victoria / Alex, Cher / Liv and Ian / Damon were cooking.

Victoria / Alex was cutting with a knife, pretending to cut her hand. "Ow! Gotcha."

They smiled.

From 3.05 "The Reckoning", in the school gym, Joseph / Klaus looked at Kat / Bonnie. "It's just your witchy interference seems to caused some undesirable side effects." He knew he missed a word or two. "Sorry. I'm gonna do that again." It was another take. "It's just your witchy interference seems to cause some undesirable side... Sorry." It was another take. "Oh, there's no need for..."

Joseph / Klaus started to laugh, turning away.

From 3.12 "The Ties That Bind", in the barn, Nina / Elena knelt next to Paul / Stefan.

Paul / Stefan groaned.

Nina / Elena smiled. "Are you constipated?"

They laughed.

From 3.02 "The Hybrid", in the woods, David Gallagher / Ray Sutton had Sterling / Cristian pinned to the tree.

Cher / Liv threw a grenade toward them. "Cristian!" Sterling / Cristian tried and failed to catch the grenade, watching it fall. It was another take. Cher / Liv threw a grenade toward them. "Cristian!" Sterling / Cristian tried and failed to catch the grenade, watching it fall. It was another take. Cher / Liv threw a grenade toward them. "Cristian!"

Sterling / Cristian tried and failed to catch the grenade, watching it fall. "Fuck."

It was another take. 

Cher / Liv threw a grenade toward them. "Cristian!"

Sterling / Cristian tried and failed to catch the grenade, watching it fall. He pretended to throw an invisible grenade into David / Ray's face.

David / Ray started to groan and scream, turning away.

From 3.04 "Disturbing Behavior", in Tyler's room, Michael Trevino / Tyler Lockwood was lying shirtless in bed.

Candice / Caroline was straddling him, hanging up her phone. "I got that line wrong. I'm sorry."

"No, you're good," Michael / Tyler told her. "This is a good thing." He looked into the camera. "It's amazing."

From 3.03 "The End of the Affair", in Alex/Elena's room, Ian / Damon was holding Alex's underwear, looking at Victoria / Alex. "Put these in the 'yes' pile."

Ian / Damon pretended to eat the underwear.

Victoria / Alex started to laugh, turning away.

From 3.04 "Disturbing Behavior", in the kitchen of the Gilbert House, Lucy / Kacie, Kat / Bonnie, Candice / Caroline, Nina / Elena, Victoria / Alex, and Dianna / Eliza were all in the kitchen, standing or sitting around the island.

"My necklace," Nina / Elena told them.

"My bracelet," Victoria / Alex told them.

Nina / Elena and Victoria / Alex moved the charms. They both made sensual poses. "They burned us."

The other girls looked into the camera with amused seriously? looks.

The crew laughed.

From 3.05 "The Reckoning", in the cemetery, Nina / Katherine Pierce and Dianna / Eliza were about to walk inside.

Nina / Katherine pushed on the doors too hard, making one of them fall of its hinges.

From 3.14 "Dangerous Liaisons", in the hospital hallway, Cher / Liv and Nina / Elena were standing together.

Cher / Liv forgot her line, tossing around her jacket in amused frustration, turning around to start the scene over.

Nina / Elena smiled.

From 3.06 "Smells Like Teen Spirit", in the living room of the boarding house, Ashley / Kaylin and Paul / Stefan were sitting on the two opposite couches.

Ian / Damon and Zoey / Nicola were standing nearby.

"So, this is what Klaus had in mind when he compelled you... to..." Ian / Damon trailed off. "Do something to Alex and Elena." He pointed up, turning around. "Protect them."

Zoey / Nicola smirked in amusement.

From 3.15 "All My Children", in the basement of the witch house, Paul / Stefan and a stunt actor stood on one side of Kat / Bonnie and Jessica Parker Kennedy / Lindsey Davis.

Ian / Damon stepped out of hiding behind them too soon (when he would rush in their way to stop them from running). He stepped back into the shadows.

They laughed.

From 3.06 "Smells Like Teen Spirit", outside the school, Claire / Rebekah and Sterling / Cristian were sitting near a campfire.

Claire / Rebekah was holding a marshmallow over the fire on a stick.

"Is this supposed to be fun?" Claire / Rebekah asked. "I've been through ten of these."

"No, you're just looking at it... all wrong," Sterling / Cristian told her, accidentally making it fall to the ground, picking it up.

"Picking it up from the ground right now," Claire / Rebekah told him. 

"Yep," Sterling / Cristian agreed.

"Not gonna eat that," Claire / Rebekah told him.

Sterling / Cristian held it toward her. "Here. Eat this."

Claire / Rebekah made a face as if to eat it.

They both laughed.

From 3.04 "Disturbing Behavior", in the study of the Lockwood Mansion, Candice / Caroline pretended to backhand punch Ian / Damon in the face. 

Ian / Damon realized what he did wrong. "Oh, wait, I gotta go..."

They laughed.

From 3.02 "The Hybrid", in the woods, Sterling / Cristian, Paul / Stefan and Ian / Damon stood together.

"And action!" the director told them.

"Wait, wait, hold on one second," Paul / Stefan told them.

From 3.13 "Bringing Out the Dead", in the coffin room, Daniel / Elijah jumped up to pretend to punch Joseph / Klaus in the face.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait," Joseph / Klaus told him. "We're doing the lines first, mate." Daniel / Elijah smiled, patting him on the shoulders. "Nice Superman punch, though."

The crew laughed.

From 3.01 "The Birthday", in the party, Zoey / Nicola had just hung up with Stefan and Damon, looking around in boredom. She started to dance alone, looking into the camera, shaking her head as if to say, I don't know what I'm doing.

From 3.18 "Murder of One", in the driveway of Klaus' Mansion, Kat / Bonnie and Jessica / Lindsey stood together, trying not to laugh because their scene was supposed to be sad and serious.

From 3.05 "The Reckoning", in Elena's hospital room, Nina / Elena was in the bed.

Victoria / Alex, Cher / Liv and Steven / Jeremy were standing with her.

Cher / Liv walked toward Nina / Elena, grabbing hold of the blood tubing that was taking her blood away.

Nina / Elena stirred awake. "Liv..."

Cher / Liv was pretending to drink the blood.

"Liv," Steven / Jeremy told her.

Cher / Liv put the tube down. "Oh, sorry."

"Liv!" Victoria / Alex told her.

"I'm sorry," Cher / Liv told them. "Let's go. Klaus is here."

 They laughed.

From 3.15 "All My Children", in the Grill, Candice / Caroline and Sterling / Cristian grabbed Nathaniel Buzolic / Kol Mikaelson behind to restrain him.

Dianna / Eliza drove the silver dagger into his heart.

Nathaniel / Kol gasped, pretending to desiccate.

"Let's get him out of here," Sterling / Cristian told them.

Sterling / Cristian, Candice / Caroline and Dianna / Eliza pulled Nathaniel / Kol into the backdoor behind them to get him out before anyone could see.

The camera followed them.

Nathaniel / Kol held up his hand. "Turn off the cameras. You do not want to see this."

The camera cut away.

Dianna / Eliza and Candice / Caroline could be heard laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
717K 16.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
274K 17.5K 52
If you love zero tears and no-nonsense as well as strong women (who never suffers), then this book is for you. Trust me, my female lead is a powerful...
6.8K 66 5
Small moments that add to the story, flashbacks and family moments. Annalee continues to be an overprotective older sister. The Mikaelsons welcome ne...