Alpha of Doom

By QueenKeely

"In the end, the guy doesn't change for the girl, the girl is still broken and they don't end up together." H... More

My thanks
Warning
Trailer
Chapter 1- Punching bag
Chapter 2- Saviour
Chapter 3- Glass shards
Chapter 4- The outburst
Chapter 5- Fragile hearts
Chapter 6- Red eyed monster
Chapter 7- Baboon butt
Chapter 8- Invitation
Chapter 9- Celebration
Chapter 10- The hard truth
Chapter 11- Us
Chapter 12- Alpha male
Chapter 13- True colours shine
Chapter 14- Bullet
Chapter 15- Storm
Chapter 16- Scream Lily, scream
Chapter 17- The wolf
Chapter 18- Beast
Chapter 19- War
Chapter 20- Bad memories
Chapter 21- The kiss
Chapter 22- Attack
Chapter 23- Powers
Ch 24- "You were touching me!"
Chapter 25- Black mail
Chapter 26- His world
Chapter 27- Beautiful
Chapter 28- Dance Lukey Wukey.
Chapter 29- Running
Chapter 30- Girl party
Ch 31- Pain, pain go away come again another day
Chapter 32-Heart shaped necklace
Chapter 33- Barbecue
Chapter 34- I love you
Chapter 35- Trust issues
Chapter 36- Bloodied and bruised
Chapter 37- Shopping
Chapter 38- Meet and greet
Chapter 39- Beach dates and confessions
Chapter 40- Nike woman
Chapter 41- 22nd
Chapter 42- It will always be you
Chapter 43- Chains and knives
Chapter 44- Torture
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 45- You're hurt
Chapter 46- Scared and scarred
Chapter 47- Witch
Chapter 48- Element
Chapter 49- Luca vs Alpha Jones
Chapter 50-catchups
Chapter 51- Scared Storm
Chapter 52- His story
Chapter 53- welcoming
Chapter 54- He's gone
Chapter 55- Camera
Chapter 56- lovebites
Chapter 57- alpha tone
Chapter 58- Tyler
Chapter 59- late night food trips
Chapter 60- arguments
62- heartbeat
Chapter 63- Drunk
Chapter 64- shooting stars
Chapter 65- Tobias and Bethany
Chapter 66- mother daily, teenager at heart
Chapter 67- Epilogue; I fell in love with the alpha of doom
1 million reads bonus chapter!
Covers
Christmas update
My other works

Chapter 61- Heidi May Bolton

84.6K 2.9K 608
By QueenKeely

GUYS I JUST WATCHED SEASON FIVE THE LAST EPISODE OF THE VAMPIRE DIARIES AND IM CRYING!!

"So it appears that your pup and our future alpha is a boy!" Doctor Mackenzie exclaims happily, Luca and I look at each other smiling.

"Thank you," I say and she nods walking out of our bedroom.

"Our pups a boy," Luca whispers and I nod smiling.

"A boy!" I giggle closing my eyes.

A content smile appears on Luca's face when I open my eyes to look at him, "Luca?" He looks at me with questioning eyes, "how do you feel about the whole Jake thing?" His smile falters.

We haven't really had the chance to talk about it, well none of us really wanted to bring it up but Luca is obviously upset but doesn't want to show it.

"Well, he was one of the only family members I had left," he croaks out dropping his butt to the cushioned bed.

I sit up leaning against the headboard listening in deep concentration wanting to know how he feels, he may seem fine with the way he's smiling but he's not.

"It hurts," he whispers, I crawl up to him and sit next to him wrapping my arm around his waist and resting my head on his chest.

"Lily it hurts so f*cking much," he places a hand over his heart and I look up at him with watery eyes, I don't like him hurting. "You wouldn't think that your family could betray you like that, only close friends are meant to! But not god damn family," he shouts feeling deep betrayal.

I don't say a word, knowing he wants to let every emotion he has kept buried inside of him out.

"He hurt y-you Lily, you. I trusted him, we trusted him." he clenches his fists. "Everyone around me eventually leaves, are you going to leave me? Please don't leave me," he pleads, a tear trails down my cheek.

"I would never leave you Luca, I love you."

He rests his head on my forehead, his eyes seem more crystal clear and hazy. "Luca are you crying?" I whisper seeing a tear trailing down his cheek, it breaks my heart to see him hurting.

"N-no, there's just a lot of dust," I roll my eyes and push him back so his head falls on the pillows, I straddle him.

"You can cry in front of me Luke," I whisper.

"B-but I have to be the strong one," I shake my head with a small smile.

"We are strong for each other, you don't always have to act as if you don't feel," I whisper, "you get angry because you are hurt, after all we are part human and its in our nature to feel... Pain."

"It hurts," he cries, I blink back my own tears.

"I know it hurts," I whisper rubbing his chest.

"I just wish things would have turned out different," I nod.

"We all do Luca."

"You never think that the last time is the last time. You think there will be more. You think you have forever, but you don't."

I rub my heart drying to get rid of the heavy ache, "I-it hurts because it mattered," I whisper to Luca.

He breaths in and out then wipes his eyes, he nods and closes his eyes, "I'm tired," he mumbles and I nod in understanding.

"Okay," I whisper and bring my left leg over to my right one, I walk out of the room to let him sleep.

"Yo Lils!" Storm exclaims.

"Sshh!" I hiss, "Luca's sleeping," she shrugs.

"He will live," I glare.

"He's upset at the moment so don't wake him," she sits on the couch.

"So I found out the gender of my pup," Storm says looking up at the ceiling.

"Oh yeah? What's the gender?" I ask, she smiles.

"A girl, our pups a girl," she whispers quietly but happy.

"Luca and I's is a boy," I say.

"No surprise there," she says.

"Why?" I ask.

"The first alpha baby is usually a boy," she says.

"Well it could be a girl some time," I say.

She scoffs, "that's what you think!" I roll my eyes placing my hands on my hips.

"Exactly."

"Storm!" Tyler shouts stomping in the house.

"Can none of you be quiet around here?! Luca is sleeping," I exclaim angrily.

"Sorry Lily," Tyler sheepishly says and points a finger at Storm, "why didn't you tell me where you were going?" He scowls.

"You were annoying me," she shrugs.

"That doesn't give you a right, we just found out that our pup is a girl and you leave," he growls.

"Oh shut up," he says.

"Guys get out if you're going to argue while Luca is sleeping after a rough day," I growl.

"Okay okay!" They walk out and Storm waves.

I groan and lean my head back on the couch, "I could kill my self."

"Why?" I quickly look up and see Luca rubbing his eyes.

"That was a quick nap," I mutter frowning.

"Yeah well I heard shouting from Storm and Tyler, they don't know how to shut up," he grumbles and I nod in agreement.

A loud scream alerts me that someone's hurt, we both stand up and I run to the door.

Luca scolds me but I ignore him swinging open the door to see Storm screaming in pain while Tyler is running to our house with her in his arms.

"THE BABIES COMING!" He shouts.

"Call doctor Mackenzie," he nods and dials her number.

He lays Storm on the pre made cushions that Lexi had made and she screams griping his arm, "IT HURTS!"

"I know baby, I know," he whispers in panic.

"NO YOU DONT!" She shouts.

Wait how long has she been pregnant for?

Doctor Mackenzie rushes in and removes her sweats Tyler growls at Luca and he rolls his eyes, "I have a mate who is holding my child so shut the hell up," Tyler snarls but obeys.

"How long have you been pregnant for?"

"4 months," Tyler answers for her.

"Okay well I'm going to need you to take deep breaths, hold her hand Tyler. Okay PUSH!" She screams and pushes.

"One two three push!" She grips Tyler's hand.

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH!" She growls at Tyler and he rolls his eyes.

She repeats push heaps more times until...

"She's here," baby cries are heard.

Storm smiles with tears in her eyes, "our baby," Doctor Mackenzie wraps a blanket around her after cleaning her and cutting the umbilical cord.

She hands her to Storm, Tyler bends down smiling. "Heidi, our baby Heidi May Bolton."

Awe she had her baby!!!

Thank you for 19 k votes guys! Oh and I sat next to my crush yesterday on the bus and it was so good.

Vote,comment and follow if you enjoyed it!
Keely

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1M 255K 54
Highest Rank: #3 in werewolf THE LAST 15 CHAPTERS WILL BE TAKEN DOWN FEB. 1, 2019 DUE TO THIS BOOK BEING PUBLISHED IN MARCH. He looks over everyone...
1.1M 41.6K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
12.3M 8.4K 2
"And then he breaks. An outburst of broken sobs, as my mate let out the saddest cries I've ever heard. He shook and trembled, clinging onto me for d...
179K 4.9K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...