Oh my Luhan! [Exo-M: Luhan Fa...

By hahahappinessdelight

Okay so here's my 2nd story :) For all the fangirls of Luhan all over the world, try reading this and I hope... More

Oh my Luhan: INTRO
Chapter 1: Fangirling
Chapter 2: Unexpected
Chapter 3: Birthday Gift
Chapter 4: Hello Korea
Chapter 5: House for rent
Chapter 6: SM Entertainment
Chapter 7: Bubble Tea
Chapter 8: Oh it's you again
Chapter 9: Worries
Chapter 10: Can This Be Love?
Chapter 11: Shooting
Chapter 12: Limits
Chapter 13: Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 14: Gotcha
Chapter 15: Past or Present?
Chapter 16: Unknown Sender
Chapter 16: Stalker
Chapter 17: Agitated
Chapter 19: Pressured Heart
Chapter 20: Night filled with smiles
Chapter 21: Hey best friend
Chapter 22: Myeondong
Chapter 23: One day left
A/N ft. Next Chapter Teaser
Chapter 24: Unforgettable night
Chapter 25: Where's He?
Chapter 26: Left Behind
Chapter 27: Asking her out
Chapter 28: Dating
Chapter 29: Run Away
Chapter 30: The Visitor
Chapter 31: Why she's back
Chapter 32: Night Together
Chapter 33: Three Letter Word
Chapter 34: Ran out of time
Chapter 35: Welcome Home
Chapter 36: Miu's Move
Chapter 37: Slipped
Chapter 38: Surprises
Chapter 39: Doubts
Chapter 40: Revelations
Chapter 41: Broken Hearts
Chapter 42: End
Chapter 43: So Long
Chapter 44: Letting Go
Chapter 45: Fallen Apart
Chapter 46: Bad News
Chapter 47: Confrontation
Chapter 48: People change
Chapter 49: Give me love
Chapter 50: Troubles
Chapter 51: Too Late
Last Chapter
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 18: New Project

8.1K 196 8
By hahahappinessdelight

A/N: Woooooooo! after so many days! Sorry to keep you guys waiting! 

ENJOY :)

-----

Sehun’s POV

I was being awakened by a voice that was familiar to me and it was Luhan hyung. I really feel sleepy, I proceeded to continue my sleep since Luhan hyung stopped waking me up. My phone alarmed and that was the time I decided to wake up. I saw a note beside my bed and read it.

Sehun-na, Luhan hyung will go out for an exercise and in case our manager would look for me just tell him that I went out to exercise arasseo?

The other members were still asleep since we don’t have anything to do today. I went out to look for hyung and I think of where to find him. The Han River. I changed my outfit and even wore a mask just in case those fans would recognize me. When I was on my way out of our dorm, I came across with Manager Hyung.

“Sehun, where are you heading to?” he said.

I scratched my head thinking if I’d tell him the truth. Wait there’s nothing wrong about telling him that I’d go out to look for Luhan.

“Manager hyung, I’ll go after Luhan hyung who went out for an exercise.” I told him.

“Oh arasseo, but be back as fast as you can. We have a new project to talk as well.” He said and gave me this look. I knew what he meant by that and he was talking about the fans including the sasaeng ones.

I was almost there but in a distance I saw two people running and playing around at the park. I was sure that the guy was Luhan but what surprises me is that he was with Maevic. They kept running around and as I watched them, an unexpected situation happened.

“Ehem” I cleared my throat. Their heads turned into my direction as I saw both of their widened eyes.

Luhan’s POV

Sehun was standing just few feet away from us. I let her go before Sehun would think of something. My heart skipped a beat as I held her in my arms. I cannot understand why and this shouldn’t happen.

“Sehun!” I turned to him and pretended that nothing happened.

“Hyung” he said and walked towards us. His eyes were looking at Maevic and he greeted her.

“Oh Annyeong Maevic-sshi. You’re here too?” he said.

“Ah ne. I was out for an exercise and …” I ceased her.

“and I saw her sitting in one of the benches so I approached her” I told Sehun and smiled at him.

“Oh arasseo.” He said and turned his head to meet my gaze.

“ah! Hyung, we have to get back now. Our manager needs to talk about something regarding with our new project.” He told me.

“Right now??” I asked and I looked into Maevic who was innocently looking on us.

“Maevic-sshi come with us” I was surprised to hear that Sehun was inviting her to come with us.

“What? Where?” she replied.

“SM Entertainment. Our manager would feel good to see you again.” He told her and I looked on her waiting for her response.

Maevic’s POV

Should I come or should I not? I cannot decide although honestly, I wanted to come with them but what could have been the reason for me coming with them?

“Uh Maevic?” Sehun asked me for the second time and realized that I was spacing out.

“Oh uhm, okay” I didn’t know why I decided to come and those words just came out all of a sudden. I saw Luhan smiled as he slowly turned his pace back at me.

“I thought we’re going to SM Entertainment?” we jogged back and instead of seeing the SM building, we were now in front of an apartment type building.

“Ah Maevic-sshi, go inside immediately” Sehun pushed me inside the huge gate. There I saw Luhan followed behind us and closed the gates.

“Aish. Sasaengs …” Luhan murmured but I almost heard it clearly.

“Sasaengs followed us?? Did they saw me?” I was feeling nervous and scared because I know how sasaeng fans behave.

“Don’t worry about them. Let’s go upstairs.” Luhan told me and he wrapped his arms around Sehun’s shoulders as they lead the way.

We arrived at the second floor and there was this huge door. Luhan opened it and I saw ten beautiful faces that looked right at me.

“Maevic-sshi!” Tao, Lay, Xiumin, and Chen both called out my name and went near me.

“Annyeong!” I said.

“Hey!” Kris said as he follows behind.

“Is she the girl on the photo shoot?” Baekhyun said. I turned my head to look at him and I smiled shyly surprisingly, he did the same thing too.

Luhan and the other Exo-m members nodded to answer Baekhyun’s question. I heard the door closed behind me and when I turned to look who it was, I saw their manager again.

“Oh Maevic, good to see you!” he hugged me.

“Annyeonghaseyo Manager oppa.” I greeted him lively.

“Manager hyung what do we need to talk about?” Luhan stepped in beside me and I could feel how close he was to me. Once again, my heart beat races and I knew I’m starting to sweat.

We were seated at the dining table together with all the Exo members. Luhan was seated beside me and so was Sehun since they were the closest Exo members to me. The manager started discussing about their new project which is a drama version of their Miracles in December.

“Every member will have their own partners.” The manager said.

Suddenly, I felt nervous thinking if maybe I could be Luhan’s partner but it was just impossible. I was starting spacing out until a sudden voice called out my name.

“Maevic..” Luhan whispered into my ear. I could feel his warm breath which makes my heart beat run away.

“Hmm?”

“Can you be my partner?” he said in a soft and sweet voice.

I looked at him and beg me with his passionate and puppy eyes. I just froze as I looked at this angel thinking if I should reject him or not.

“but…” I cannot say the words which results me to mutter.

“Please?” Luhan held my hands tightly and almost doing an aegyo. I could help it and since, just looking on his virtuous face, I think I’m going to be unconscious.

“O….okay” I told him and quickly looked away to avoid creating such a situation.

“Gomawo” he said sweetly and slowly caressed my hair.

“Good! Since the last member found his partner, should we start now?” the Manager said.

“Wait?! You mean right now?!” dazed and disoriented, I looked into the twelve handsome men seated at the table. I just can’t believe that this is happening.

~To Be Continued

-----

Alright! Another chance for Maevic again huh! XD

I'm waiting what's gonna happen next! XD

Vote and Comment ... GOMAWO! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48 2 17
This is my first attempt at an AU werewolf story. I hope you guys will like it I spell check as much as I can if there are still mistakes. I apologiz...
173K 9.8K 67
Luhan begins working for a publishing company where his boss is a complete ass to everyone. He would Luhan as much work as he could to be finished in...
213K 4.9K 40
Hey earthlings! Here are my takes on writing romantic imagines. Requests are unfortunately now closed. However I do have one request.. And that is...
67.6K 548 11
Start on: 2015 Finished on: 2016 Edit start : 11.4.2020 "What makes you think that i will break off this marrige?" You shut your eyes tight and bite...