Our Love Is Torture

By sparkleVS

"You may be one thousand miles away, or one hundred years away from me, but I know that you're still with me... More

Prologue & Cast
Chapter 1 - The Invitation
Chapter 2 - The Meetings & The Party
Chapter 3 - Fights & Regrets
Chapter 4 - A Million Sorry's
Chapter 6 - Go Away
Chapter 7 - The Sexy Bestfriend & The Shock Statement.
Chapter 8 ~ Back there again after 10years.
Chapter 9 ~ Broken Love
Chapter 10 ~ "You're lost and someone needs to fix that"
Chapter 12 ~ I kissed you goodbye.
Chapter 13 - Trouble & Regrets
Chapter 14 - Conflict & Sweet Kisses.
Chapter 15 - Confusing texts & Disloyality
Chapter 16 - It's NOW & NEW
A/N thank you!
Chapter 17 - Circling back to deception
Chapter 18 ~ Breakup's & Pain
Chapter 19 - "Shanyana is just a stupid little girl."
Chapter 20 - The Love, The Truth & The Goodbye Letter
Chapter 21- When His Eyes Made Her Heart Stop
Chapter 22 - You're My Best Notification
Chapter 23 - When The Rain Got Beautiful
Chapter 24 - All You Do Is Walk Away
Chapter 25 *Part 1* - Secured & Shattered
Chapter 25 *Part 2* - Secured & Shattered
TRAILER - OUR LOVE IS TORTURE
Chapter 26 - Love The Way You Lie
Chapter 27 - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Chapter 28 - All That I'll Ever Need
*NOTICE*
A/N - What has happened? Theories, Character Talks, Sequel? etc.
Chapter 29 - The Calm before the Storm
Chapter 30 - My Heart Is So Tired
Chapter 31 - Kiss My Troubles Away
Chapter 32 - The Broken Prince
Chapter 33 - Home Is Where Heart Is
Chapter 34 - The Wrong One
Chapter 35 - You're Mine
Chapter 36 - Things You Said
Chapter 37 *Last* - Forever
Acknowledgements
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue *BONUS*

Chapter 5 - Starting Fresh

1K 61 15
By sparkleVS

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Aisha's POV

Dear Diary,
Today will be different. It has to be.
I will smile, and it will be believable. My smile will say "I'm fine thank you."
and "Yes, I feel much better".
I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her mother. I will start fresh and be someone new, its the only way I can make it through.

* knock knock *
Quickly putting my diary aside I stood up making my way over to the door. Unlocking it, I see a pair of cute dark black eyes shining at me. It was a little girl, she looked about 6 or 7 years old. Her hair was tied up in a long ponytail and she was wearing a fitted knee length pink dress with white poko dots on it.

Aww, she was absolutely adorable.

"Arey arey yeh pyaari se bachi kon hai?" (Oh hello, who is this beautiful girl?) I said in a baby voice. I sat down, on my knees matching her height. I softly touched the left side of her shoulder, putting my hand above the dress.

"Please don't touch my dress." She snapped. Wow quite an attitude for a little child.

I immediately took my hand off her.
"Um s-sorry." I quickly mumbled.

"Whatever, Shanaya didi is calling you downstairs!" She said, I could tell she was annoyed. Her facial expression told me everthing. She's a kid, I'm older then her! So i can understand better.

"Why?" I questioned.

"How am I suppose to know that." She retorted back, and the next thing I know she's gone.

I blinked a few times -- registering.

"Aaj kal ke bache." (Kids these days) I sighed, making my way downstairs.

💫💫💫

"Oh god, Abhi tumse kuch nahi hota!" Shanaya's loud voice echoed as I was walking downstairs.
I saw Jeet talking to someone on the phone, Abhi trying to untie the string of lights around him, while Sudo was just sitting on the sofa laughing at him, watching him struggle and then there was Rohan and Coach Shah gobbling down GulabJamans (Indian sweets) on the side. All the other people were just randomly talking.

"Jeet who are you talking to?" I asked, a bit curious.

"Tanya why?" He answered back.

"Jeet you cannot talk to her and see eachother jab tak tum logo ki shaadi nahi hoti." (until you get married) I ordered, glaring at him.

"Actually my sweet little sister your wrong, I can talk to her but I can't see her. You see talking to my future wife on the phone is not some crime!" Jeet claimed, twitching the side of his lips. I decided to play on and tease him.

"Future wife huh?" I smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"Shu---"

"WHAT THE HELL." A loud voice travelled all the way to my ears making me jump in suprise --- which I suppose it was Shanyana voice.

I walked upto her, she looked fustered as hell.

"Shanaya what happened, are you okay?"

"Look at Abhi! He looks like a joker." Shanaya groaned. Flipping her hair out of her face.

"Instead of yelling Shanaya, if I could get some help it would be very nice." Abhi suggested, Shanaya gave him a glare, while Sudo cracked up laughing again. I bit my lip trying to control my laughter. Stop, It's not funny Aisha!

"Calm down Shanaya ... Uh why don't you get some scissors and easily cut off the strings, I could arrange more lights ... it's fine." I insisted, giving her the puppy face I could make. C'mon cute puppy faces always calms down/ destresses out people, doesn't it?

"See it was that easy! Do you even have a brain or not?" Sudo chuckle, shaking his head.

"No wonder you got 45% in maths at St Teresa .... Remember Sudo? How me and you use to make fun of her?" Abhi said laughing out loud, joking along with Sudo. They were no good, they were just making her more angry.

"Abhimanu and Sudo If you both don't SHUT YOUR MOUTHS RIGHT NOW I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU'S." Shanaya barked. My eyes widened, at her sudden outburst.

"Aww but Jaan you can't kill me, you just love me too much." Abhi pouted making cute kissy faces towards her.

I giggled, how cute.

"But before you do anything please get scissors and cut of this damn thing." He told her, wiggling left and right. Damn, those strings must be irritating him.

"Hurry up Shanaya you don't want your lovely husband to choke to death right?" Sudo smirked.

"Actually thanks for the advice, I'll take my time" Shanaya chirped, before turning around and leaving.

Abhi groaned, glaring at Sudo.
"Well thanks alot dude."

💫💫💫

"Shah!"

"Coach Shah."

"Whatever, this is so unfair, how can you eat 7 Gulab Jamans and I only had 6." Rohan nagged.

"What?" I butted in. As soon as i heard him say that.

"Look Aisha, there's none left. Now I can't verse with Coach Shah." Rohan told me, as I walked upto them.

I look down to where he was pointing, a empty bowl with just syrup and no Gulab Jamans.

Something in my mind clicked, oh dear lord! No.

"Rohannnnn" I shrieked, looking at him horrified.

"Wh- what... have I done now?!" Rohan stammered. Looking at me with wide eyes.

Shit! I almost choked on my own words. Stuff him and beautiful his eyes.

"We needed them! There were the last bunch left for tomorrow's sangeet, thanks to you we have none now. A-and these were in the fridge! YOU STOLE THEM." I emphasized. Trying to make my point very clear, to get him to realise his mistake.

"What NO. It was Shah he did it, he got it first." Rohan accused, pointing his finger towards to his use-to-be Fitness/Footbal coach at St Tearsa.

"Uncle Shah..." I looked at him in disbelief.

"NAHI YEH LADKA JHOOT BOLRAHA HAI, I'm a fitness freak, I don't even eat sweets." (No this kid is lying.) Uncle Shah argued back.

"What the hell Shah!" Rohan fumed, crunching his eyesbrows at Uncle Shah's statement, he looked shocked.

"Coach Shah." He corrected, glaring at him.

Oh no, I think i should do something.

"I don't care, your not my teacher anymore. I can call you whatever I want!" Rohan exclaimed.

"What happened?" I turn back and see Abhi, Shanaya and Sudo.

I looked at Abhi and took a sigh of relief, chalo atleast ek problem toh solve hogayi.

"Coach Shah." Abhi cheered, smiling widely. He leaned in closer, hugging him.

"Abhimanu my favourite student. Now I have a question." He stated pulling out of the hug.

"Do you think I can eat 7 GulabJamans?" Uncle Shah questioned Abhi.

Gosh, he really needs to prove himself, dosen't he?

Rohan looked at Abhi with a annoyed look.

"Of course not Coach." Abhi said, still smiling.

Rohan took a deep breath, his knuckles tightned. I could tell he was trying to contain his anger.

"Rohan." I put my hand above his shoulder

"Calm down." I said. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

Wow, rude.

"I can't believe you guys are fighting over GulabJamans." Shanyana blurted out, making everyone laugh expect Rohan.

"Arey it's fine Rohan ... I'll arrange something don't worry." I assured him.

He then looked at him, and smiled. I felt my heart stop, I was expecting him to snap at me, but no... he smiled.

Sudo then said something, making Rohan face him. They got into a conversation about something. But me, I couldn't get anything, I just kept looking at Rohan.

That smile, damn him and his gorgeous features.

💫💫💫

"Ok so from here you turn ......... yeah, good job Sudo keep it up ...... No Rohan keep your arms in the air, and Jaan make sure you slide and then turn."

So right now I was bored to death watching Shanaya teaching the guys how to dance for the sangeet performance tomorrow.
You're probably wondering why am I not dancing, is beacuse even though I really want to, I'm just too busy in all the arrangements.

"Alright....Break time." Shanaya announced.

"Shanaya can we stop now, I'm too tired, my legs hurt." Rohan whined.

I smiled at him, he was just to cute sometimes. Wait what?

"By the way Aisha, why aren't you dancing?" Sudo asked me, as he sat down.

"It's becaus--" I started.

"It's because..." Rohan interrupted me. I faced him, well that was rude to interrupt.

"She's gonna dance with her fiance." He finished.

I felt my face heat up, thank god Shanaya neither Abhimanu was here. Only Rohan and Sudo.

I looked at Rohan, anger rising up every inch of my body. Why did he had to say that! Infront of everyone.

"Aisha, you didn't tell me that your engaged?" Sudo said, scratching the back of his head in confusion.

"No I'm not." I replied back, looking at him.

"Yes you are don't lie Aisha, the first day we met you said 'stay away from me I'm Engaged." Rohan said, I could feel his eyes on my face. I turned my head away from Sudo and glared at Rohan.

"Yeah and do you remember saying that I'm ugly and that you'll never like me?" I jeered.

"Oh your Feisty, I like it." Rohan smirked at me. That idoit.

"What's happening?" Sudo asked.

"I never called you ugly Aisha." Rohan said.

"Shut up and stop interrupting me, I'm trying to talk to Sudo." I coaxed at him.

Rohan defensively put his arms up the air "Sorry sweetheart." he laughed.

"Did you just call her sweetheart?" Sudo blurted it out, looking towards Rohan.

"Dekho na! it's so annoying. Stop calling me that Ro." I mischievously smiled at him.

"Don't call me Ro, only my friends call me that." Rohan snapped back at me.

My smile immediately dropped. How rude was he?

"Then don't call me sweetheart, only my fiance calls me that." I stated, my eyes narrowed down to my lap.

Lies, lies, lies.

"Fine, whatever." Rohan mumbered.

"Okay Aisha, we will talk later... I'm leaving. I need to rest." Sudo stood up, grabbing his empty water bottle and walking out.

I looked at Rohan, he was not looking at me, but he was staring down on the floor in some deep thought.

💫💫💫

Time : 11:30pm

Dear Diary
I made it through the day. I must have said "I'm fine, thanks." at least 37 times, and I didn't mean it once. But no one noticed.
When someone asks "How are you?" they really don't want an answer.
I was wrong. I thought that I could smile and nod my way through it, pretend like it would all be okay. I had a plan, I wanted to change who I was. Without the past, without the pain. Someone alive. But it's not that easy. The bad things stay with you. They follow you. You can't escape them, as much as you want to. All you can do is be ready for the good, so when it comes, you invite it in. Because you need it. I will need it, just something good in my life for once with no lies. With someone special.

Just me and him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER.

Phew! This chapter contained alot of hardwork haha. Not showing off or anything but I wrote it first, it got deleted then had to rewrite it.
Also added a little of The Vampire Diaries to this chapter the dear diary part was inspired by the TVD show.

So anyways...

How was the chapter? Tell me
Make sure you
VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LOVED IT.

Love you bye xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 2.3K 45
"We promise to stay like this forever!" *** "Will you be Mrs. Ayush Kapoor?" He asked with twinkling eyes. *** "Don't leave me Ayush!" She cried *** ...
25.1K 992 18
Rohan grabs her arm very tightly she cried in pain "What do you think huh!! You'll play with me!! I will never let that happen. "Rohan yelled "Rohan...
51.9K 3K 28
|| Social Media Romance - Fan Fiction || | Book #1 in Social Media Series | Highest ranking- 1 - #Varia "A Bollywood Instagram Book." [ Complete ] "R...
28.6K 2K 84
Yashvi Sharma has always thought that running away from your problems is better than facing them. Never had she ever thought that she would meet some...