Molly's World

By glogangright

Molly is a young teen with anger problems because of her past. Growing up in a bad ass neighborhood and with... More

My Name Is Molly
Rah Was Short For Rashawn
Game 20
I Really Don't Like Yo Ass
Good Friends
Dam Shorty. You're high
That Was My Brother
Molly Give Me A Reason Why I Shouldn't Kill You Right Now
Ahh Fuck
Best Friends With Anger Problems
How You Feel
Is That A Deal
Are You Ready For Tonight
You A Virgin
The Boy With The Cold
Anthony They Called Him Ant
Is It Noticeable
Sweetie What Are You Doing
I Did It For Us Baby
Molly Brazy
Ahh Shit Molly
Dana Relax It's Just A Graze
Everybody Ain't What They Seem
How Stupid Could You Be
There You Go Again Ruining Shit
I Love You Molly
Ight
I Mean It's Only Fair
I'll Consider
Goodbye Molly
TRAVIS
Let Me Love You
Poor Rah
My Name Is Zay By The Way
YOU WHAT
I'm Pregnant
I Trust You
Molly What's My Name
THANK YOU❤️❤️
6 Months
Detective Von
Dirty Cop
Teen Drug Lord Case
I Can't Do This By Myself
Kenny V
Ride Or Die
I Promise
My Name Is Jada
You Mad Bro
Happy Birthday
Travis Day
Just One More Month
I'm Free
It's Good To Have You Back Molly
Your Sperm Your Problems
Cookies Are Ready
Just Head
In Love And Lonely
Qué
Old Molly
Will Do Molly
Goodbye Sean
Down Chick
We're Flying
Papa D
I Can Handle Her
Jordan Knight
Drill Partner
I Cant Swim
Leave Me Alone
Are You Okay
Baby Steps
She Needs Help
Alisha & Alicia
Yes...Yes I Did

Cheers

77.3K 1.9K 1.9K
By glogangright

3 Days Later

Dana told me what happened between her and Gunz and it made me feel even worse for Gunz.
He really is in love with Dana. I tried to talk to him about it but he just brushed it off and said that he could control his feelings. She also told me how Quan asked her to move in and she told her father to come back in town so they could talk so he should be coming in today.

As for my club it came together nicely and I'm opening it up tonight. Malik invited some people over and Quan told everyone in the trap house to pop out and bring a friend for the opening of the club.

I try to spend as much time as I can with Aaron cause I still don't know when that cop is gonna come and arrest me. I spoke to my father about it and he suggested that I should leave Rah locked up but I ignored it cause my mind is already made up. I love Rah and I'm pretty sure those two months will fly by...hopefully.

"Molly you coming with me to tell my father what's up right?" She asked.

"I can't I'm running around trying to make sure shit goes as plan tonight. You know I would if I could and you're smart so you got this." I said.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Love ya see you later bro." I said leaving her house.

Dana's POV

I was nervous to tell my father about the moving out idea cause I love my father a lot. He raised me all by himself and even though I barely get to see him the times we have are a lot of fun.

About 20 minutes after Molly left my front door opened.

"DADDYYYY." I yelled.

I ran over to him jumping on him giving him a hug."Geez Dana is it just me or are you getting heavier?" He asked.

"That's the important thing I had to tell you today." I said.

He closed the front door and looked at me. "That you're getting fat?" He asked.

Ouch.

"No silly. I'm pregnant and I'm having two girls." I said.

He locked at me shocked and smiled. "That's great oh my god I'm gonna be a grandfather." He said pulling me in for a hug.

"Yea that and my baby father wants me to move in with him so we could start this family. But that would be leaving you by yourself and I wanted to know are you gonna be okay by yourself?" I asked.

"No it's okay you can go and move in with him. Technically speaking I wouldn't be alone anyways." He said.

I gave him a confused look. "What do you mean?" I asked.

He sighed. "Sit down Dana lemme tell you something." He said.

I did what he told me to and he sat down next to me. "Now you know I'm barely around because I have to work but there's also another reason on why I haven't really been home. He said.

He took a deep breath. "I've been living another life." He said.

"What?" I asked. "What do you mean another life?" I questioned.

"What I mean is I met this women and we've been together for a while now. We have two kids together a boy he's 13 and a girl she's 18. The woman I've been dealing with is my son to be wife." He said calmly.

"What the fuck. What the-" I felt the water works about to erupt.

"How could you keep something like this from me? This whole time I thought you were working but you were really living a secret life? Do they even know I exist?" I asked.

"The wife does but the kids doesn't." He said.

"You've  missed Christmas, my birthday, thanksgiving. I mean I know we don't have much family but even with me, Molly, Aaron, and you it would have still been nice. Did you miss those event because of work or because of that second family?" I asked.

"I don't know. Sometimes both." He said with his head down.

I began crying but wipe my tears. I'm sick and tired of crying these hormones are making me look like more of an emotional person then I really am.

"And then you had the nerve to walk in and tell me like it's okay. Since you have this other family don't even come to the birth of the baby. I seriously don't want you to have nothing to do with my new family." I said.

"But Dana-"

I slammed the front door cause I didn't want to hear anything else he had to say. I called up Quan and told him to pick me up.

"What's wrong? You sound like you've been crying." He asked.

"I'll explain it to you when you come just hurry up." I said.

I began to text Molly the details as I waited for Quan to come and pick me up.

Rah's POV

Days in here gets tougher and tougher everyday. I herd a couple of niggas in here wants my head cause I killed this niggas cousin.

Do I wish I lived a normal life and didn't have enemies?

Hell fucking yea

Do I regret killing these niggas and being the person I am today?

Hell fucking no

I was walking to my cell when I felt like someone was following me. I turned around and saw some nigga in a orange jumpsuit.

"Do I know you?" I asked.

"You killed my cousin and now I want your head." He said.

I chuckled. "A lot of people want my head, niggas and females. What makes you think I'm a let you have it?" I asked.

"We'll see." He replied.

He ran over towards me and I simply just picked him up and threw him over making him fall on the floor.

Good thing I've been working out.

I ran towards him to beat him up till he got up and blew something in my eye causing me not to see.

Did this nigga just put dust in my eye? Who taught this nigga how to fight?

I see him pull out something from his pocket and try to run after me but I dodged him. The dusty was slowly starting to clearly up but I didn't move fast enough and he stabbed me in my shoulder.

"Fuck." I said.

I pulled it out and saw it was a sharpened toothbrush.

Creative ass niggas

He ran towards me and I took the toothbrush and stabbed it in him. I twisted the toothbrush pushing it deeper and deeper.

"Tell your cousin I said wassup." I said.

He dropped to the floor and I immediately went to look at my shoulder.

Good thing it's not that deep. Nothing a nigga like me can't fix.

I took a deep breath.

Average day in jail for a popular nigga like me.

The sound of footsteps caught my attention. I looked and saw Molly's boyfriend and the old heads. They looked at the body and then at me

"You alright son?" Her father asked.

"I'm good. Nothing I can't fix." I said.

He looked over at his friends who just nodded their head and dragged the body out.

"Lemme help you to your cell." He replied.

He walked me over and he looked at me.
"I didn't want Molly ass to get locked up. But it looks like it would be a good move to save your ass." He said.

"You think I want my girlfriend locked up. I'm trying to do everything I can to protect her but it's like it's not working." I said.

He sighed. "When Molly was born and she was around 3 I tried to protect her every chance I had. But for some reason her ass would always get in trouble. For example, during that time I had baby proof the house and made sure she could not hurt herself. One time I caught her in the room playing around with my gun. Lucky the safety was off and there were no bullets but still I thought I did everything I could. If something happens to Molly you can't blame yourself because even if you try to save her at she still ends up doing what she wants to do." He said.

I sighed and rubbed my face. "Thanks for that talk man. I really needed it." I said.

He put his hand on my shoulder. "No problem son." He replied.

He left leaving me in my cell to think.

Molly's POV.

Night was falling meaning that it was almost time to open my club. I've been running around town like a chicken without a head trying to prepare myself for this event and making sure shit was okay.

I just got done dropping off Aaron at Aiden's house to stay the night even tho he begged me to see the opening of my club.

His young ass swear he's grown at times.

I was driving to my house when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Wassup baby. I was just calling to wish you luck on the opening of the club. I'm really proud of you." Rah said.

"Aww thanks bae. It means a lot to here that from you being that I would of never thought to here those words come out your mouth." I said.

"Whatcu mean?" He asked.

"I was thinking about how we met and shit like that and I realized we really use to hate each other." I said.

He chuckled. "I wouldn't say hate, more like a strong dislike for each other." He said.

I started laughing. "Rah I think that's what hate means." I replied.

He started to laugh along with me. "I guess. I lowkey still don't like you." He said.

"That's not what you were saying when you were eating my pussy." I replied.

BURNNNNNNNNNNN

The phone line fell silent and I started laughing. "And I'll eat it again I don't care." He said.

I continued laughing because I knew he was pissed off because of what I said.

"Akekeke are you done?" He asked.

"Yes yes I'm done. I'm about to go home and get dress for the opening of the club so I'll talk to you later?" I asked.

"Ight. Just remember I don't want you wearing a tight ass dress just something loose and simple." He said.

"I wasn't even gonna wear a dress anyways but okay." I replied.

"Okay what?" He asked.

"Okay Rah." I said.

"That's not the answer I want." He said.

It's like you can see him smirking to himself.
I rolled my eyes.

"Okay daddy." I said.

"That's what I like to hear sweetheart bye." He said.

I hanged up the phone and hopped out my car. I went upstairs and took a shower washing off the dirty from today.

I hopped out the shower and threw on some ripped jeans with a black button down shirt and my black red bottoms to match. I decided to lightly beat my face and curl my hair.

Quan texted my phone and told me to come downstairs to the truck cause the gang was in there waiting for me.

I went downstairs and hopped in the truck. "Well if it is Ms.Business women. How does it feel to own one of the biggest night club in town?" Gunz asked.

"We don't know if it's the biggest night club yet." I said.

"Well I think it will be because the line is pretty long outside of the club when we drove past it." Quan said.

"Really?" I asked.

Before he could respond we pulled up to the club and the line was really long. When we stepped out I saw Malik standing in the front of the club with the security guard I hired who was really an old friend from the trap.

"Hi Malik." I said.

"Why hello Molly. As you can see word got out about your club." He said.

"Yea I could see that. I knew people would come but I didn't know this much." I said.

"Any words you got to say to them?" He asked.

I looked at them and they all were having their own little conversation so I looked at Malik.

I'm a shy little hood girl.

"EXCUSE ME MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE." Malik yelled.

Everyone stopped talking and looked at us. "This is the new owner of La Rosa and she has a few words to say to y'all." Malik said.

Everyone started cheering and I waited till it died down.

"Thanks guys. Look I just wanted to say thank you guys for all the support and for coming out and to drink and party as much as you can tonight. SO ARE YOU READY TO HAVE SOME FUN TONIGHT?" I asked.

Everyone started cheering and I walked in the club allowing everyone to follow me. I walked up the steps to the V.I.P area allowing me to watch everyone come in and see what everyone was doing.

I herd the door open and saw the gang, Malik, and Antonio walk in with two females around him.

"Guys I didn't know so many people would come." I said.

"Well your boyfriend is the most popular nigga in the hood of course people would come out and support you." Quan said.

"Yea you make it sound like it's a good thing. With so much popularity that means he got a lot of enemies to." I replied.

"You don't gotta worry about that. I made sure security is tight and that all the workers here know how to shoot a gun." Gunz said.

"When did you-"

"Don't question my ways Molly let's just go downstairs and party." He said leaving.

We followed him downstairs and did exactly what he told us. I was talking to everybody, showing people where the bathroom were, and pursuing everyone to buy the signature drink.
By time it was time for me to close up the club everyone had enjoyed themselves and had a good time and that's all I really wanted.

We were all just sitting down talking and drinking about how the night had went in the club.

"It was real successful babe. I'm proud of you." Dana said.

"Thanks Dana. I was happy to see everyone enjoying themselves. It was all I ever wanted." I said.

"Not only that but you made mad cash. We have cash from selling some work lowkey and cash selling from the drinks and to enter this dam place." Quan said.

"See what happens when we work together. I believe this calls for a toast." Gunz said.

We all raised our glasses up. "To sticking together and getting this paper. No matter what happens we have each other and the cash." Gunz said.

"Cheers." Everyone said.

Our toast was interrupted by the sound of banging from the front door. We froze and looked at each other.

It's 2:00 in the morning who the hell could that be?

As if we read each other's minds we all pulled out our guns and pointed it at the door. I approached the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's the police bae." Detective Von said low enough not for them to hear but loud enough for me to hear.

I signaled for them to put the guns away and I opened the door. I saw Detective Von and a couple of other cops in front of the door.

"Molly Kennedy you're under arrest for assault with a deadly weapon." One of the cops said.

I sighed and looked at Detective Von. "Now you know I didn't wanna have to do this but you didn't wanna compromise. You have any weapons on you?" He asked.

"Y-"

"Nevermind I know the answer to that question." He said.

He started to become touchy with my waistline. 

A little to touchy if you ask me.

And grabbed the gun from me. They put me in to the cop car and looked at the gang. Antonio was talking to the cops, Gunz looked like he was getting ready to kill the detective, Dana look like she was on the verge of tears and Quan was trying to calm her down from having a breakdown.

Rah's POV

I was laying down in my cell. Reading a book I had found about the medical world. This shit is really interesting and if I wasn't a trapper I definitely would want to do some shit like this. But it's to late for niggas like me, I'm stuck in this trapping business until the day they bury my ass in the grave.

My thoughts were interrupted by a cop pulling up to my cell.

Oh boy don't tell me this is another person that wants to beat my ass.

I immediately got up and he immediately put his hand on his taser.

"Relax. I'm only here to tell you that you're being released and I'm escorting you out." He said.

"Released?" I asked.

Molly.

I sucked my teeth and punched the wall in frustration. I knew she was going to follow through with this shit but a part of me was hoping she doesn't.

This cop ain't gonna live to see tomorrow.

"That's not a normal reaction we get when we tell the prisoners they're being released." He said.

I walked over to officer without saying a word and went through the whole process. When they gave me back my clothes I felt something in my pocket.

Don't get excited. I'm still coming for your ass so I suggest you watch out, and don't worry I'll take care of your girl Molly when you're gone.
~Von

I crumbled up the paper and put it in my pocket.

I killed a lot of niggas in my life. I guess I can add killed a cop to the list.

I herd someone snicker behind when I was walking out the prison. I turned around and saw two security guards.

"With an anger problem like that I wouldn't worry. Your ass will be in here again real soon." She said.

They continued laughing and that's when Quan came drove out in a sexy ass foreign car.

"Nah with the cars I'm driving and the money I'm making. I make sure not to end up in this place again." I said hopping in the car.

Quan drove off and left the prison driving and heading over to the one place I always go to get answers.

The trap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 2.9K 82
He straightens his posture, his tone is even, voice calm and his eyes soften. "If," he raises a finger at me, slows his speech slightly and enunciate...
283 13 10
Egypt is a twenty-one year old college student straight from out of Houston, TX. Being that her mother was murdered at the age of five that left her...
Falling For A Thug By Sae-xx

Mystery / Thriller

4.4M 121K 53
Everything in her life was perfect until her parents decided to get a divorce. That's when her life changed for the worse. Her dad moved to Miami wit...
9.1K 199 65
Alexis,Dani,and Rae are coming back to school from Christmas break and word around town is that local rapper turned Mr.Hollywood,Chresanto August,is...