My Popular Twin Sister

De Wolflover12

Peaches is in everyone words "Perfect". She's popular, haves a perfect image, a model, but also haves a twin... Mais

My Popular Twin Sister
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Notes
Part 2: Chapter 1
Part 2: Chapter 2
Part 2: Chapter 3
Part 2: Chapter 4
Part 2: Chapter 5
Part 2: Chapter 6
Part 2: Chapter 8
Part 2: Chapter 9
Part 2: Chapter 10
Part 2: Chapter 11
Part 2: Chapter 12
Part 2: Chapter 13
Part 2: Chapter 14
Part 2: Chapter 15
Thank You!!!!
GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

Part 2: Chapter 7

5.8K 235 10
De Wolflover12

Here's another chapter, and it's a bit shorter then the last chapter but,

Enjoy :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Out of my way, geez." Daisy said when a kid almost bumped into her. He rolled his eyes and then started walking the other way again. I looked at her with an eyebrow raised and she rolled her eyes at me and kept on walking. I looked at Colton and he was looking at her in disgust.

"I barely know her and she's more stuck up then Peaches." He said and I nodded my head slightly. "Where is she anyways?" He asked and I pointed across the hallway. He looked over and nodded his head. She was at her locker her pink hood up and no one was by her. I had to say this was the most unusual thing that I've ever seen, not counting the over-sized muffin-cake Kiki and me made like a week ago. Peaches closed her locker, grabbed her purse off the floor and headed to class.

"What's weirder is that everyone wants to be friends with Daisy, even Peaches close friends." I told him and he nodded his head, then looked at me.

"I have to get to class, I'll see you at lunch?" He asked and I nodded my head and he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before heading down the hallway using his crutches. What is it like two more weeks till he gets it off? Lesser? I shrugged my shoulders, closed my locker and headed to class. Once I entered the room, I saw Peaches at her usual desk in the front of the class. She was busy doodling in her notebook. She looked out at me for like a second before looking back at her notebook. I just went to the back of the class and sat in my seat. After a few minutes Daisy then entered the room with other kids who are in this class following her. Her heels clicked as she walked in, she went up to Peaches and looked at her.

"Move." Daisy then said and Peaches looked up at her. "Like now." She then crossed her arms.

"I sit here." Peaches said coldly and Daisy raised an eyebrow at her.

"What?" She said and Peaches looked down. Daisy then laughed, "How did this ever happen?" She pulled out her phone and showed it to Peaches."Oh yay, I did it. Nerd lover." She said and Peaches stood up and grabbed her stuff. She then walked to the desk two across from me and sat down. Daisy and them laughed then sat down at their desks and Daisy sat in Peaches's desk. I glared at them crossing my arms, Daisy looked at me for a moment with an icy glare before talking to the girls by her.

I glanced over at Peaches as she wiped her face with the back of her hand. I bit my lip and turned back to Daisy.

"Hey Daisy." I called out and all the girls and her went quiet. She shot her head towards me.

"It's D, and what?" She told me and I rolled my eyes.

"Why don't you tell your little friends about the time in the fifth grade when you had a crush on Frankie Dalls," I grinned evilly, she gasped while the girls burst out laughing around her. I heard Peaches laugh a little and I kept grinning. "And when you liked your brother's best friend when you were seven." I added and the girls wouldn't stop laughing, some of them were crying from laughing. Daisy glared at me with her eyes narrowed while her face was a deep red.

"Your dead later!" She shouted and then she looked at all her little friends, she then said something that made them stop laughing. She whispered something and all the girls glanced at Peaches and laughed again. I looked at Peaches and she was looking down at her notebook again.

"Ok class, who wants to talk first?" Mrs. Cod walked in and Daisy raised her hand quickly. The teacher looked at her amazed, "Daisy go ahead."

"It's D now, anyways I just want to say that I'm having a party at my house this weekend and It's going to be the bomb. Only certain guests are invited." She said and then looked back at the teacher. "I'm done." She finished and Mrs. Cod nodded her head.

"Ok, umm, how about you Peaches?" She asked and Peaches shook her head not looking up. "Ok, umm, Sally?" She asked and she shook her head also. "Cherry?" She asked and I looked up.

"Uhhh....." I thought for a minute. "I don't know, things have just been upside down so far this week for me. Like I lost my best friend and then I made a new friend that I never thought I would be even friends with." I said and she nodded her head, I looked over at Peaches at she was looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

Once I said that two other hands shot into the air. 

 ----------------------------------

I headed down to the lunch room once third period was over, I entered the lunch room and their was a lot a kids at the tables surrounding where Daisy was sitting at. I rolled my eyes and went over to my table where Colton was sitting down talking with Rider. I headed over and sat down next to Colton and he put his arm around me.

"Hey." He grinned.

"Hi." I smiled, and Rider looked at us with an eyebrow raised. I looked over at him confused, "Where's Bobby?"

"She had to go to a dentist appointment." He mumbled and I nodded my head. "Darling, how's Peaches doing?" I looked behind me and sure enough she was walking over with Rayman beside her holding hands.

"Fine, though Daisy took her seat in English." I said and they nodded their heads, then a second later Peaches and Rayman sat down talking about something and smiling. "So how are you and Bobby?" I grinned and he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Good, she came over yesterday when Colton headed to your house." He said and then he grinned.

"Oh that's not even the best part, Rider tell her what happened?" Colton said and he was smirking. I glanced back at Rider and he blushed a tiny bit. I bit my lip from not yelling out that he's blushing.

"Way to made me feel weird, Colt."

"Aww, just tell her." Colton complained.

"Whatever, she kissed me before she left to head home and Colton came home and saw the whole thing!" He said pointing to Colton. I looked at Colton and he started laughing.

"But you had to see his face after that. He looked studded, then he grinned and hugged her good-bye." Colton added smiling, I turned to Rider.

"I think that was cute." I told him and he nodded his head a bit.

"Your one love sick puppy." Colton sang and Rider lifted his head slowly and glared at him.

"Shut up." He mumbled before pulling out his phone and looking at it. Colton pulled me closer to him, I looked at him and he just grinned. We were quiet for a little bit not counting Peaches and Rayman talking, then I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to face Grace. She was looking down at me with her arms crossed.

"What now?" I asked annoyed and she pointed over to the table Daisy was at.

"D wants to see you." She told me and I rolled my eyes. I looked at Colton and he shook his head.

"I'll be back in a minute." I said and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"A minute." He said and I smiled at him, then got up walking over to Daisy. I walked up behind her and then crossed my arms.Everyone at the table looked at me then Daisy turned around looking at me, then got up to face me. She was taller then me now that she was wearing heels. I raised an eyebrow at her and she looked at her nails.

"You shouldn't of said those things about me in English class" She started and I rolled my eyes.

"It's doesn't matter." I said and she looked up at me.

"Well it does to me, miss I-don't-care." She said narrowing her eyes at me.

"Really I thought you hated popularity?"

"Hated?" She then laughed. "Hated? Your so blind, being your friend was just an act." She pointed at me and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What?" I asked and she smirked.

"You see when I moved here a few years back, I was the popular girl at my old school in the grade. But when I saw that Peaches was top of the chain in the grade at this school, and I was pretty much nothing. What to do except, I don't know." She waved her hand around and then pointed to me again. "Befriend her unpopular sister and get to know Peaches's weaknesses." She grinned and I looked at her with my month open slightly.

"So your telling me that all those years was just to find out about Peaches?" I said and she nodded her head.

"Yup, and to destroy her." She smirked, "Who knew that she weakness who be the guy she liked for quiet awhile now, and once I got that perfect photo." She snapped her fingers. "Bye-bye popular Peaches, hello new more popular and prettier D." She flicked her hair back with her hand and smiled.

"Your freakin' awful!" I shouted at her and she glared at me. "I could you do that? Ruin my sister's life, yes I didn't like her much but she's still my sister and I have to care about her! She might of never been nice to me but I didn't care, now she's upset and depressed, unless Rayman is next to her to comfort her. Your the most awful and cold-hearted person I have ever met." I told her and she frowned and then took a step closer to me.

"Yay well, meet to real me." She told me angered and before I could react she pushed me back. I stumbled and fell back into the floor. I blinked a few times then I felt someone grab my arm and help me up.

"Cold-hearted, awful. Huh, those are some really good things about you." I looked behind me and Rider was standing by me, his arms crossed and he looked angered. Daisy looked at him in disgust. "Maybe you should add: mean, selfish, rude, self-centered, stuck up, and not just cold-hearted but more like insanely cold-hearted." He added and Daisy narrowed her eyes at him.

"Why do you care about her when you could be just like me, a popular." Daisy said pointing to herself and Rider looked at me.

"I like Darling, she's the first person not to flip out on me and plus she's dating my best bud." He said.

"Oh you mean Colton, I don't see why he would date you Cherry. He's famous and could totally date someone more popular." Daisy said and Rider laughed then took a step closer to her.

"Funny thing about that, Darling changed Colton when she bumped into him on his first day here. He told me that he couldn't stop thinking about her, then reporters got pictures of them-" Daisy then interrupted him by holding out her hand.

"I don't need the whole story child." She said and Rider's eyes widened a bit.

"Child?" He questioned and she rolled her eyes.

"Child, kid. which ever." She said and Rider exhaled a breath.

"First off, I'm older then you, then I'm much stronger then you think, and I'm don't even act like a kid."

"He's not kidding, he does boxing, and sometimes street fighting." I added and Rider nodded his head. Daisy then laughed.

"Your both liars like no one has even seen his muscles since he wears jackets."

"The reason for that is because, I don't need guys back at my hometown challenging me to a fight." Rider told her and she rolled her eyes.

"That's so a lie, I can tell. You must be weak or something." Daisy said and Rider exhaled another breath angered. " I bet you that I can bet you in an arm wrestling." She added and some of the girls nodded their heads. Rider then chuckled, and then un-zipped his jacket.

"Ok, ok. You really think that your going to bet me?" He took off his jacket, so he was only wearing his dark blue t-shirt ,and placed it on the table near him then moved his shoulders around then cracked his hands. "I'll like to see you try." Rider said going up to her and I looked around. Everyone was whispering and some girls were staring. "I should add that I beat a twenty year old when I was only thirteen in an arm wrestle." Rider added and I bit my lip.

"Oh, wow so you are strong." Daisy said looking at Rider's arms and I rolled my eyes. Rider smirked and then back away from her and grabbed his jacket putting it back on. " I like you." Daisy flirted.

"And I like another girl, come one Darling lets go." He said grabbing my wrist but then I heard Daisy come up behind him and grabbed his shoulder.

"Which girl?" She asked and Rider looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm not saying because your not hurting my little blossom." Rider told her and then he turned back around walking back the table, and I followed behind him.

"You wanted to punch her didn't you?" I said looking down at his clenched hands.

"Soooo much." He said angered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's a short chapter but it feel like it should end there. I hoped you liked this chapter :)

Comment

Fan

and

Vote

PLEASE!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

560K 50.3K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
Riptide De ScobellTheSlytherin

Ficção Adolescente

298K 7.4K 107
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
40.8K 1.4K 22
Allison Branson, a simple, yet complicated girl that has every type of guy drooling and chasing. She wanted them to stop pursuing her and so she told...