Love At First....Read? (Chris...

By RaisedByWuuves

FIRST BOOK IN THE "Love At First...Read?" SERIES A simple fan girl from Georiga sends a letter to CC, the dru... More

Chapter 1: It All Started With A Letter
Chapter 2: HE REPLIED?!?!?!?!?!
Chapter 3: Questions
Chapter 4: Tickets
Chapter 5: Concert
Chapter 6: Tour
Chapter 7:PAAAAARRRTAYYYYY
Chapter 8: Your My Coma
Chapter 9: Confessions (I STILL NEED A CHAPTER NAME!)
Chapter 10: I Can't
Chapter 11: Dream
Chapter 12: Pinky Promises Confirm Everything
Chapter 13: Chickening Out
Chapter 14: Here I Gooooo
Chapter 15: I Love You
Chapter 16: Will You Be My Girlfriend?
Chapter 17: Spreading The News
Chapter 18: Date
Chapter 19: Truth Or Dare
Chapter 20: The Green Eyed Monster Is Evil
Chapter 21: Love
Chapter 22: Meeting Katrina, Sammi, Ella and Juliette
Chapter 23: Going To The Mall With Sammi Causes Amazing Discoveries
Chapter 24: Getting Proof
Chapter 25: Ashley
Chapter 26: Ashley's Feel Better Party Results In... A New Chick?
Chapter 27: F*CK OFF!
Chapter 28: Katrina Returns
Chapter 29: Katrina Interfears
Chapter 30: Carnival
Chapter 32: WHATS THAT!
Chapter 33: New Girl
Chapter 34: Sarah's Birthday!!
Chapter 35: Payback
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39: Wedding Dress Shopping
Chapter 40: Wedding (END)

Chapter 31: Happy Valentines Day

6.4K 132 79
By RaisedByWuuves

Chapter 31: Happy Valentines Day

SARAH'S POV

I woke up the next morning not in my bunk but in CC's. I was wondering how I got here and then I got worried, I thought I got drunk again and we did something. I saw I was wearing shorts and a white tank top, my head was also resting on CC'c chest. His arms were at his sides and so were mine. He looked so sweet when he was sleeping. I then noticed we were holding hands and our hands were sweaty, gross but awww. I tried to pull away without waking him but he moved. I woke up and smiled. He kissed the top of my head and I smiled. I looked up at him and he looked down at me.

"I love you" He said which caused me to smile even more.

"Me too" I said then kissed him. About 15 minutes of that I got up and went to my bunk and what did I find?

There was candy and stuffed animals everywhere. CC hugged my waist from behind and kissed my cheek.

"Got you this when you fell asleep. Happy Valentines Day love" He said.

Awww, he went back to the carnival just to get all this.

"It is much appriceative. Happy Valentines Day to you as well" I said looking up at him, then kissed the side of his cheek.

"Go get dressed" I told him and he shot me the puppy dog face.

"Not working on me, get showered k?" He nodded, kissed me and headed to the back to take a shower. 

I got dressed and waited on the couch with Ashley, talking. Then my good smelling, god dressed, man came out.

"Thats the way mama likes it" I said giggling. He lifted me up and sat me down on his lap.

"So, what are you guys doing tonight?" Ashley asked.

"Hu-" I started to ask but was cut off by CC.

"I was thinking of taking her to a resturaunt."

"Oh cool, doing the same with Denise" Ashley said taking a sip of juice.

"Where are the guys?" I asked.

"Probaly still sleeping, the girls will probaly be here later" Ashley said and right when he said that, Jake came out.

"Hey there sleepy head, are you doing anything for Ella tonight." Ash said.

"Probaly going to take her out to dinner" Jake yawned and sat on the couch.

"Classic" CC said.

"Yea? And what are you doing."

"Dinner" CC said.

"HA!"

"Not that theres anything wrong with it its just the normal th- you know what whatever" CC said with a smile.

 Later that day all the girls were getting ready in the bunk room while the guys were waiting in the lounge area.

My dress was a red spagetti strap knee length dress. It had 2 black bands of ribbon on the bottom of the dress and had black floral print on the torso. There was a big red bow with black floral designs on it and the bow was on a huge black ribbon going around the torso. (Picture on side -------->)

Sammi, Ella, Denise and Juliet looked pretty to.

Sammi had a black one shoulder dress that went to the middle of her thigh. She had a black puffy netting type sleeve going all the way down her right arm.

Denise had a black dress as well that went to the middle of her thigh but  she had straps that were about 2 fingers wide. Their were slits going down the sides of her torso.

Ella had a dress that went to her mid-thigh as well but her dress was blue and strapless. It was a royal blue color and looked satin. Along the top it had blue gems in sort of an arch.

Finnaly Juliet had a red knee length dress that tied at the straps that were about 2 fingers wide. The torso of it hugged her so tightly and perfectly. (Picture on the side ------------------->)

Once we were all in our dresses we took turns doing out hair and makeup. 

I was first. I grabbed the flat iron and flat ironed my brown hair and then grabbed the curling iron. I curled my hair and stopped at the middle of my head. I curled the ends of my bangs and was satisfied with my hair. I grabbed some black eyeliner and lined my eyes. I mixed some red and black eyeshadow on my eyelids. I finnaly added some blood red lipstick. I also grabbed some red heart earring and put them on. I looked in the mirror, satisfied.

I walked out and Sammi walked in after me and gave me an approving smile.

After everyone was done we looked awesome if I do say so myself.

I was just worried what CC would think.

First, Denise walked out and Ash ran up to her and kissed her.

"Your so beautiful" He told her and took her to sit on the couch with him.

Sammi walked out next and Jinxx's jaw just dropped. He ran over to her and took her hands in his and just stared into her eyes.

"You look magnificent" Jinxx said with a smile.

"Thank you" She said with a smile and a small chuckle as they headed to the couch.

Juliet was next and Andy had the same reaction as Ashley and Jinxx did combined.

Oh Andy.

Ella walked out and Jake just attacked her.

"JAKE" CC yelled and kicked him to the couch.

Shit, I was next.

I walked out nervously. Ashley looked at me and let out a wolf whistle which caused the rest of the guys to do the same and they each got slapped by their girlfriend.

"Oh my... wow" CC said just staring at me as he walked up to me.

"So?" I asked.

"Beautiful" He said almost a whisper.

"Really"

All he could do was nod. How sweet.

"Alright lets go" Andy said as he gave the bus driver all the adresses and dropped each one of us off at our resturaunts.

We were finnaly the last ones on the bus.

"Just be warned, you'll probaly hear a lot of... moaning tonight. No one can stay in a hotel so we have to sleep in out bunks."

"Don't worry, I think I may want to have sex with you tonight" I said with a smile.

"Are you sure?"

"yes CC, I'll tell you at the end of the night when I make my decsion alright?"

"Alright" CC said and then the bus came to a stop and we got off.

We walked into this really fancy restuarunt and got seated right away.

We ordered our food and started eating.

"Sarah" CC said after he swallowed a bite of food. I looked up at him and he acknoleged it.

"I have a gift for you" He said with a smile.

"Oh me to but it's back at the bus"

"It's fine, i just really wanna see what you think of this." He said getting out of his chair.

He pulled out a square red box and got down on one knee.

Holy shit was all I could think.

He opened the box and revealed a....necklace? It was beautiful but not what I expected. It was a diamond necklace in the shape of a heart. It had a little curl where the two top parts of the heart met and lodged in between the heart and the curl there was a pink gem (A/N Picture will be in next chapter.)

"CC, it's beautiful" I said, my eyes watering.

"Glad you like it" He said walking behind me and putting it on me, I fixed my hair and stared at it hanging around my neck. He then gave me a kiss and walked back to his seat.

"I love you" He said once he was sat back down.

"I love you to CC" I said with a smile.

We finished eating and went out to the bus that was waiting outside. Thnak goodness we were the first ones back. I went back to my bunk and grabbed a giant teddy bear I bought for CC.

"Here ya go" I said with a smile placing it on his lap and he just stared at it with a smile.

"Sorry it's not much, I didn't have a lot of money or time. I feel so bad giving this to you now after you giving me such an awesome present."

"Don't worry, I love it. I actually love how you didn't spend a lot of money. It's cute, reminds me of you" He said with a smile.

"I'm glad" I said and gave him a hug. "Oh and this" I said handing him an envelope.

He opened it and read it and smiled as he read it.

"Wow" He said blinking rapidly. "I love this, it really made me tear up" He said with a smile.

"Good, I put a lot of thought into what to say, I'm glad you like it."

"Oh, here" He said pulling out an envelope and handing it to me.

I looked at the white envelope and read the front.

From: CC

To: The love of my life Sarah

I opened it and pulled out a card with half of it covered with a picture of red roses and the other half pink roses. In white writing it said;

Your so beautiful, your so fine

I wish so dearly that you would be mine

Today and always you are in my heart

So please make me happy be my valentine,

Forever and always, we will never be apart.

I opened it up and it said.

Dearest Sarah,

You are the love of my life.

I am so glad you decided to write that letter to me that started all of this.

If you didn't I would've never been able to share this expeirence with you.

It hasnt always been easy but we got through it together.

Instead of listing all the bad things that have happend, lets list the good things about you and our good events.

First of all you are the most incredible person ever, there is no one who can ever replace you. You are one of a kind.

I remember falling in love with you with the first letter. I would always look forward to coming back to my bunk and finding that awesome black envelope with silver designs. I even talked to Ashley about you, ASHLEY! Can you believe it! Of all people! You can tell I was falling for you and falling hard.

I love you and wanna be with you forever and I'm sure of it.

Marry me? <3

Then I saw the most GORGEOUS ring EVER! It was a pink diamond in the shape of a heart and a gold band. On the band it said CC+Sarah forever <3

I looked up at CC with a very shocked look on my face.

"Yes" I said quietly. "YES,YES,YES,YES,YES!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed giving him a hug.

"Here, let me put it on you" He said as I handed him the ring and he put it on the 4th finger of my left hand.

"I love you CC" I said with a smile giving him a kiss.

"I love you to" He said kissing me back.

Love you forever,

Christian <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

"Heres my card" I said slipping the card back in the envelope.

He took the white envelope and opened it and revealed my card I got for him.

It was a black card with Be Mine and Love all over the card in white writing. There was a huge pink rose in the middle and across the middle of the card it said Happy Valentines Day in red writing.

He opened it and revealed my message.

CC

I do NOT regret writing that first letter. I was sort of scared to send it and figured you would just toss it but freaked out when you replied. I did my best to hide it from my mom but that obviously failed. I was so happy that my dad was ok with all this and so understanding. 

I love you SO MUCH!

Sarah <3

He looked up with a smile.

"I love you" He said with a smile.

"I love you to" I said twirling the ring on my finger.

He came closer and we kissed.

Soon it turned into a makeout session. It was really passionate.

We heard the guys come in but some of them were to drunk to care or to envolved in kissing their girl and they just headed to the bunk room.

Soon everyone was back on and the bus started moving and we heard lots of moaning coming from the bunk room.

I ended up on top of CC on the couch, still kissing.

We eventually migrated to his bunk.

He ripped off his shirt and climbed on top of me.

This is it. This is happening. I am fine with this, I will be fine with it. I will love it. I will not regret it.

CC broke the kiss and looked at me.

"Mhmm" I said and nodded.

He kissed me again and his hands found their way up my shirt and unclipped my bra and my shirt came off. Soon I was in my underwear and he was in his boxers. Eventually we were both naked and CC broke it again and said "You sure?"

"Yes" I thought that was sweet of him.

He put a condem on and entered me.

I loved him.

I am excited to be Mrs.Coma soon.

************************************************************************************************************

Alright hope yall enjoyed

COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 11.7K 51
Can you imagine being the town mortician's daughter? I can because I am. Imagine me, little, quiet Emily, being teased everyday because my father t...
1.3M 36.3K 32
*Black Veil Brides Fan Fiction* Who knew that the worst night of Iris's life would bring the man of her dreams to her? Iris is an outcast amongst her...
6.9K 52 78
CC of BVB finds he's not immune to love's sting when he meets Christi a 18 year old girl who's everything he needs.
161K 3K 22
What if everything changed with one email? Kiana has been set an extra credit assignment so she can finally get out of High School after being held b...