Heartbeat

By syedaaliya

It's the story about Ginny Weasley falling in and out and again in love with none another than Harry Potter... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Harry PoV
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 25

767 22 6
By syedaaliya

I woke up lazily today, I dint heard any banging nor any shouts, it was pleasantly quite around, I moved in my bed within my comfy sheets I stretched and yawned looking at time it was eight in the morning. I reluctantly sat up brushing my hair to the right side, I looked at the small calender on my side table, A tiny fairy was moving  round and round towards today's date marking it. I knew why today date was being marked by my little fairy I did not need to look at the calender or any other reminder, It was stored in my brain that I had a favor to return today. 

Starting break, today home was awfully quite, I tip toed till bathroom and had a warm shower, cleaning myself I walked back same way, Bryan rarely slept late, if he was sleeping in than I wont ever disturb him. I closed my door and stood infront of my out-dated wardrobe, I threw half of my clothes on the floor in pure frustration, I hated each and every thing I owned, when was the last time I went to even shop? I cursed myself for not being prepared for this kind of situation! 

I took my slim fit black jeans threw a white shirt on top a yellow knitted sweater I tied my hair in a messy bun with wedge boots, I took my purse and closed my door softly. Without taking my another glance.

It was snowy no big guess I moved my scarf around and went for Prinstin. I checked my watch it was 9 45 am. I will be fifteen minutes earlier. it's better earlier than being late.

But I guess Harry followed that too. I saw him resting on the stairs of Prinstin wandering his eyes at nothing particular. When he looked at me, he sealed his lips for a moment and got up. As tho he was thinking of something and I came in between. 

"I take you as an early bird" I said

"I don't like waiting, nor making people wait" He stated.

"Hey. I din't make you wait." I chippered.

"No, you did not." He shook his head.

"So, shall we start? What is it you wanna do first?" I inquired.

"How about some break fast, I din't had any." He shrugged.

"Me too, come on, I know a place near by." I said moving my hand to follow me. He was still hesitant at first then he gave in and walked with me.

Now I was in dilemma, If I took the right I can go to my Pub where I worked, but taking him with me will raise too many questions I would happily never want to face, like ever. I pouted I cant take him to pub, Carlos made the world best breakfast only thinking of it my mouth started to water, god! I just can't.  And at this hour ot must be buzzing with people. 

With no choice I took my left and walked straight there came in view "Next" Yeah that way the name of the pub which gave us a pretty good competition, even tho we were arch enemies and everything, we still acted humanly, excepting each other company in our pubs was acceptable but prying or keeping tabs on each other was not. That never happened even tho, We lived in harmony and believed every other places should. Brossville was a small town were nothing big really happened. It was busy due to the Coloubrin University manly, students dominated this area, Also we had Ministry situated here, it made it safe on the same hand unsafe too. 

I pushed open the door and no a soul greeted us, I looked around for any service but found none, It was neat and cleaned tables were placed properly with there signature red table clothes all over the tables with fresh single flower on each table in a cylinder flask. It gave a fresh vibe. And I liked it. I always put my idea in to do something similar stuff in our pub too, but always got dejected. 

With all this perfection around It hardly pulled customers in. I wonder why? I came around the tables and looked at Harry who was froze to the spot. 

"Where would You like to eat?" I moved my hand around showing vacant tables to occupy any of one. On cue A waiter appeared. Welcoming Harry inside.

Harry moved around and pulled out a chair and sat, he choosed the middle table for odd reason. I would have picked the window one. it had a view at least.

I moved the chair and sat opposite to him, Alan the waiter I read his Name tag, gave us the menu, I took one and Harry took another. I looked at the leather casted menu card, We write it on the board our daily specials along with the menu.

"Give us a minute." I smiled at him. Harry staying mute.

I went through it and was a little bitter to see so many options just in break fast column, I looked at Harry he was studying it as if he was studying it for test. His hands hold the menu card tightly, his gaze fixed on it with all the world's concentration, His flatten his brows and furrowed them on and off. His lips twitched too. I din't even noticed when Alan came and stood by.

"Ready to order?" He cleared his throat.

That broke Harry's fixed gaze and met mine I had an grin over my face but I looked at Alan instead. 

"When ever you are ready?" I said looking at Harry to order first. He din't looked amused by it.

"I will have one Avocado Toast with eggs" Harry ordered. Avocado, I ate that when? when I was with mum. I had this huge tidal wave of feelings emerged, but I brushed it off. 

"And you Ginny?"Alan asked I was dumbfound how did he know my name? I saw harry raised his one eye brow with the familiarity of first base name between us. 

"I will have tomato toast with Macadamia Ricotta" I placed mine order too.

"Perfect, will be back in no time." Alan remarked and went off. 

My hands smoothed the velvet cloth beneath my fingers and looked around. we sat in the middle it played out as if we had booked the entire place just for us, and old track started playing in the background. It created a perfect ambiance for the morning date which are becoming more rare then the word itself, I looked at Harry he was looking ahead of me staring in space. 

Alan came back and placed A pair of water glasses in front of us.

"Can you get a sealed one" Harry spoke signaling the water. Alan made an confused look and shook his head when he understood he was asking for a sealed water bottle.

"You don't drink tap water?" I asked taking a sip of water out of my glass.

"Hardly, this place looks fancy enough so I asked." He cleared.

I moved my head keeping my mouth shut, I hated when people ordered for a sealed one, we drink from tap we don't get infected if it's instructed to drink sealed one its okay, but most people are just snobby, I really hope you are not that one Harry. but, hey! why would I care?

Our food arrived with his requested water and I saw him taking rather small bites than mine. I felt conscious eating with him. was he talking his bite small or was I talking a larger one? I cut a below average size toast and desperately searched for an topic to chat. This is just the start of the tour and it's getting heavier and more awkward. 

"I see you ordered Avocado." I asked chewing my toast.

"Yeah, it's been a while I ate this, last time I ate this was at borrow." He halted his fork in air and then ate it, unlike me who was talking while eating. 

"Borrow, Mom..!!" I exclaimed.

"Mrs, Weasly. I miss that woman like nothing else, No one can beat her in her cooking skills" He mused.

"I know, right." I sighed.

"You are her only daughter you must have gained some culinary gifts" he marked his question.

"Granted im her only daughter but count me as the 7th son" I laughed on my own joke. I saw Harry suppressing his laughter but his lips twitched at the corners and he gave me his flat smile. I laughed more on that.

"I don't even remember when was the last time I ate home baked bread here. They don't understand taste very well, like Mrs weasley do"

I smiled at the thought of his appreciation on my mum's cooking, it was not about the food it was about the care and love behind it. I have seen very well home baked breads over the years spend here, they did fine. Yet, I felt something lacked the way Harry said. It was the affection that lacked.

"Speaking of mum, she was worried about you?" I said taking my last bite.

"Me?" He asked meekly.

"Yeah. In her previous letter" I answered him.

"letter? You exchange letters?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Of course I do. How can I stay in touch with them anyway." I replied.

Harry singled Alan for check and he was quicker than fire bolt. He gave us the bill I saw and fished out the half amount.

"You have already hurt my manhood by paying once, please. Do not repeat." He  seethed.

I laughed till water rose in my eyes. Is he serious?

"We are splitting the bill unless it's a date" I grimly added.

"Consider it as a date." He replied in a bored tone.

"I refuse to be a part of such boring date" I yawned for the extra effort.

A dark look crossed his face and the light which came out in his eyes died that instant.

If I didn't knew Harry since forever I would have backed away. He hold the darkness that challenged me to go any further if I dare.

But I didn't batted an eye lash. With all the power in me. His lips turned in to thin line, irritation radiating over his face.

I knew I was being stupid to drag this over a bill, but I didn't like someone spending anything over me, especially money.

In split second Harry masked his face into completely poker face. With nothing on display, he opened the folder and put his share then pushing towards me, I kept my share.

Alan collected our bills and we moved out of our seats, I glanced at him, to gawk his mood anyway, did I made him mad? What I saw made me loose my step, I saw him smirking he looked at me and shook his head. And went ahead to open the door.

I made a quick stop at counter ordering a blueberry yogurt smoothie(large).

"Where is the next stop?" Asked Harry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5.4K 25
ʙ ᴏ ᴏ ᴋ ᴏ ɴ ᴇ ❝ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛᴏᴏ.❞ ❝ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ?❞ {golden era} {Harry potter} {Year 4 - Goblet of Fire} → This book is currently going...
26.8K 235 19
War is finished. Harry and Ginny both ready to mingle but yet again a difficulty comes in between them, breaking them apart. ______ *editing* *A/N- t...
54.2K 737 35
Harry Potter is known by many names. The Chosen One, Our Savior, The Boy who Lived. But to the Death Eaters he's known as the boy who destroys their...
14.6K 214 16
Y/n Weasley is in her 4th year at Hogwarts when she's starting to catch feelings for her best friend Harry Potter. Will y/n and Harry be together? Or...