Until You're Mine (A Kim Jong...

Por II_AKEMI_X

Exactly how does it feel like when the only thing you dear is taken away from you? With that feeling, Lee Min... Más

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 1

4.2K 102 44
Por II_AKEMI_X

Until You're Mine

(A Kim Jonghyun Fan fiction)

BY AKEMI-MIOSHI

Disclaimer

This story is purely fictional. Character, business, places, events, and incidents are either the products of my imagination or used in a fictitious manner. I do not own SHINee but I do own this story. I hereby disclaim any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accidents or any other cause. Also, don't copy my story or translate without my permission.

Chapter 1 – The beginning

There is no one in this world I can trust. All the smiling faces, the facades, I see every day are lies. After all, all that people want is for their own advantage and they are pretty good at using you just for their own greed.

I used to believe that there are some people out there who aren't that selfish but was woken up from that illusion long ago. I don't really recall any happy memory in my 17 years of existence but I can't deny the fact that my life has become pretty peaceful nowadays.

After I escaped from their grip.

I didn't mind having a dull and boring life, it was way better and comfortable than before. My story ended after finally having a normal life, but I was highly mistaken because my world changed after I met him.

That day, the rain poured nonstop, but luckily I had found an umbrella in my backpack to reach back home. I began moving towards my apartment and as I was crossing a park, I saw him. It was a young man, around 17-18 years old, sitting on a bench, his head hung low, wearing a leather jacket, a V- Neck T-Shirt and ripped jeans, and somehow I couldn't help but keep staring at him.

He reminded me of someone. To be honest, he reminded me of my younger self. He looked exactly like me when I was going through the roughest time of my life; like there was no one in this world who will pull him out of the darkness.

What I did next was out of my character and I sometimes wonder what had gotten into me when I did this. I walked to him, who was getting ditched in the rain, and placed my umbrella above his head, so that he doesn't get wet anymore, not caring that I was getting soaked by the rainwater as a consequence.

He looked up at me and I got a better look at his face: he had deep brown eyes and a light brown hair color with a sharp jawline. The stranger looked at me confused, probably wondering who I am and I did something that I hadn't done in ages; I gave him a whole-hearted smile.

"I don't know you nor do I know why you are sitting here looking all depressed, but I've got something to say to you. I know that it may sound a bit weird, hearing that from an unknown person, but it is important to never give up. Maybe, if we keep trying, we might succeed one day. After all, it's just a matter of persistence."

For a second, there was silence, you could only hear the cold rain drops falling. I breathed out and grabbed his hand, gave him the umbrella which I was still holding, and walked away. With this, I didn't know that I had caught the interest of a person who shouldn't be interested in me.

After that, I didn't see him again. Fall ended, winter came and went and so finally spring came. A new school year started and I became a 2nd year High-School Student. I was walking in the hallway, wearing my nerdy glasses and my eyes glued to the book in front of me when I bumped into someone.

My book fell on the floor and some papers, which didn't belong to me, fell too. I rubbed my head and saw that I had bumped into the schools, most popular guy, Choi Jae Wan. "Sorry," I muttered and picked up his and mine papers. He helped me too and I handed him the papers after we finished. "Thanks. See you around Mina" he said while ruffling my hair and walked away after showing me his brightest smile.

What was that? Since when does the most popular guy from school know my name? Ignoring what happened earlier, I walked to the cafeteria and bought some pasta; you should know my addiction to pasta was no joke. "Have you seen the new student? He looks so hot. I am so sure that he will become more popular than Jae Wan in no time" a girl, who was sitting behind me whispered to her friend. "I heard that both of them go in the same class too!" the other girl said.

After the lunch break and all of the boring subjects, class finally ended. I was walking through the long hallway when I heard some girls fangirl again. What's with them today? Suddenly, a boy passed by me and even though I just saw him for a brief second, I recognized him. It was him, the boy I had talked to some months ago. Even though I was quite shocked to see him again, I was pretty sure that he wouldn't be able to remember me.

He was already a few meters ahead of me but suddenly he turned around and looked at me. Damn. Does he remember me? Slowly he walked towards me, a smirk playing across his face and he stopped right in front of me.

"Name?" he asked. "Huh?" I asked back, shocked as to his straightforwardness. "What's your name?" he asked while looking straight in my eyes. Was he aware of the fact that everybody standing in the hallway was looking at us?

"I don't tell my name to strangers," I said confidently after regaining my cool. To my surprise, he laughed and wrapped his arms around my shoulder. "My name is Kim Jonghyun. Care to tell me your name?"

"No" I shrugged his arms off and walked ahead, ignoring his presence completely. "Her name is Lee Mina. She doesn't like to talk to others much" I heard a girl say to Jonghyun. The last thing I heard before vanishing from their sight was Jonghyun saying "See you tomorrow Mina" in a loud voice and I was sure that everybody around us had heard it.

The next day, I was hesitant to enter the school. I mean, who knew what that boy was up to today. Intentionally, I came late, so that he wouldn't see me in the hallway even though I will probably get scolded by the teacher. As I was walking through the empty hallway, I saw him standing in front of my classroom. Shouldn't he be in his class? My eyes turned wide and I turned around and quickly started to walk away.

"Where are you going?" Suddenly, Jonghyun was next to me and his arms were again around my shoulder. How did he manage to come here so quickly? "I have been standing in front of your classroom for a long time, yet you never appeared. Even though you are late, I'm glad you came to school, though" he said and showed me his brightest smile.

"First, don't wrap your arms around my shoulders that easily," I said and shrugged his arm off "Second, you seem like a troublemaker so I don't want to have anything to do with you." I finished. Wow, nicely done Mina. I smiled to myself after my accomplishment and looked at Jonghyun to hear his answer, but instead he was staring at me with wide eyes.

"You look so pretty when you smile," he said as a matter of fact. "Were you even listening?" I asked taken aback. "Anyway, let's ditch school today and have some fun," he said and grabbed my hand. "No, wait-"I couldn't finish my sentence because he had already started running.

10 minutes later, I was panting hard. "What the hell were you thinking? Ditching on the second day of school" I asked after I sat down on the bench. Currently, we were at the same park where I had met him first.

"You know," he said ignoring my question again while looking at the sky "that day, when you talked to me, my heart was beating so fast that I was speechless. Back then, you helped me out so much. I felt like there was no hope for me left and then you came and lend me your strength"

"I think I like you," he said and again, my eyes widened. This is boy is full of surprises. "W-Wait. We barely know each other. How can you say that?" I asked. "That's true and because of this, I will stick around you all the time so that I can get to know you better," he said and flashed me another of his breathtaking smiles.

No, I can't get involved with anyone anymore. Everybody leaves you anyway and at the end, you are just left alone. Even though I am very curious how I helped him out, I don't want anybody in my life.

"I won't ever like you back" I bluntly said. "I really like your straightforwardness." He said while chuckling. "Are you even listening?" I asked. "I don't care. I don't care because I won't give up. After all, it was you who thought me that I should never give up. It's just a matter of persistence so I won't back down." He stood up and looked at me with a serious expression.

"I definitely won't give up until you're mine"

End of Chapter 1

NEXT UPDATE: 13/11/2016

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

125K 2.6K 16
The Potter-Weasley- Malfoy-Lupin gang get hold of a Time Turner and you can guess what happens next. They travel to 1995! Some of their parents 5th...
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
672K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
96.1K 2.4K 7
It starts when an unexpected reveal happens between Ladybug and Chat Noir. However, being so surprised with the sudden accidental reveal, Ladybug run...