Book One: My Ghostly Wolf Pro...

Autorstwa Pantera06

CayLynn Mathison, is your average normal girl, or is she? While she doesn't have friends, it's by her choice... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Epilogue

Chapter Fourteen

248 7 0
Autorstwa Pantera06

When we got to school, I was bouncing in my seat. Everyone was laughing at me. I didn't care though. I was kidnapped, then as a result to my leg, I had to be home for a week. So, yeah the company of others was greatly appreciated. They just didn't understand.

The story that was to be given was this. I was visiting family out of town on emergency and got into a car accident, causing my leg injury, among other injuries. The pack doctor knew another one about ten miles north of us, who went with the story. Cause he was my 'doctor'. It's ok, they story didn't matter to me, I was back at school among others and I was happy. 

Opening the passenger door to the truck, I swung my legs around, getting to jump down until Byron appeared in front of me. He lifted me out of the truck and handed me my crutches. I smiled at him as he grabbed our bags, shutting the door.

"CAYLYNN!" I heard someone yelled. I looked around, seeing that is was Zel. She was waving at me. I held onto my crutch tight and waved back. She headed this way.

When she got to me, I greeted her, "Hey girl! What's going on?" I asked smiling as she one arm hugged me.

"Not much. Byron told me about your accident." she mentioned, looking down at my leg wincing. "Damn, for it to be wrapped like that, it's got to be bad."

"Yeah, but I'm ok. I'm just glad to be back to school. Got annoying listening to the nagging nannies around me here." I snorted, with a grin on my face. Zel busted out laughing. 

"Hey! I am not nagging nanny as you called me. I was just worried." Byron grunted.

"Right! Worried! You wouldn't let me do a thing. Surprised I didn't get walked to the bathroom in the process." I sighed. Zel was still laughing and I notice Roman looking at her hard but in a intriguing way. I looked at little closer and knew that look.

Roman found his mate! I smiled huge at him and he blushed looking away. Oh no, I know your little secret, buddy! 

"Come on, lets go to class." Byron grunted as Zel continued to laugh at him. I snickered and looked at Byron to see him frowning but there was amusement in his eyes. 

"Hey Zel?" I questioned. She looked at me with a grin on her face still. "Take my friend Roman here to the main office to get his class schedule." 

"Alright." she said and nodded to Roman to follow her. He didn't so without hesitation. I chuckled. 

"What is so funny?" Byron wondered looking at me. I nodded for him to bend down and he did.

"Roman found his mate!" I cheered in a hush tone. Byron looked at me confused and I gave him a duh stare. Seem to take him a few minutes to get what I was saying. Then his light bulb went off, his mouth went into the shape of an 'o' and eyes widening. I nodded smiling. Then he got this evil look in his eye as he smirked.

"Be nice!" I hissed at him. He looked at me like he was innocent. Yeah, right and I'm the Queen of England.

AH! Zel is Roman's mate. I'll have to tease him about this when CayLynn isn't around. I'm so telling the guys. He makes fun of us about always being whipped. Well now, look who is joining the club. This is going to be loads of fun.

Sitting in first period, people surrounded CayLynn asking how she was and stuff. She answered all questions, based by the story we are using. She answered without missing up. She has become very well liked this year. 

The bell rang, then in walked, the always late, teacher. "Alright! Seats now!" she shouted and quickly everyone got to their seats.This teacher could get very mean when she wanted, so everyone stayed on her good side. "Alright, today we are going to continue reading Shakespeare's 'Hamlet'. Alright we are on scene two." she looked around the room, looking for someone to read. "Tallis start the scene, please." she told him, while being polite. Glad she didn't call on me.

Tallis began, "King Claudius: Though  yet of Hamlet our dear brother's death. The memory be green, and that it is us befitted.." I drowned out the rest of it. I don't really do Shakespeare. I looked over to CayLynn, seeing her engrossed into the play. She loves his work. I watched her as she followed along reading silently to herself.

"Byron. Byron! BYRON!" I heard the teacher yell. My head snapped to her. "Continue please." she told me, staring at me as well as the rest of the class. I looked down at my book. I was in some shit. "Please, continue Byron." she sternly said.

"Scene three man. ' Trevor hissed in a hushed tone. I found sence three and went to read.

"Laertes: My necessaries are embark'd: farewell. And, sister, as the winds give benefit. And convoy is assistant, do not sleep, But let me hear from you." I continued on. I was half way threw the scene when the bell rang. Thank you! I packed up my stuff and looked to see CayLynn doing the same. I stood up, grabbing her bag when she was done. She got up, putting her crutches under her armpits and headed out. I meant her at the door, then took her to her next class.

Roman was standing at my next class, waiting on me. I smiled. I knew Zel was in this class and I grin at him. He looked confused until Zel walked by to go in there. His face lit up and my grin got bigger. He rolled his eyes, shaking his head. 

We went into our Physics class and took our seats. Roman had to go to the front first then came to sit next to me. It was four people per table. Zel sat across from me, Jayce was next to her and Roman next to me. He kept stealing glances at her. I notice it and thought it was very cute.

"Alright class, quiet. Today we are going to study high energy physics. Also known as particle physics. So please take out your books and open to page 560." he opened his book as well. "So can anyone tell what particle physics is?" I raised my hand. "Yes, CayLynn.'

"Particle physics is the study of the elementary constituents of matter and energy, and the interactions between them. It may also be called "high energy physics", because many elementary particles do not occur naturally, but are created only during high energy collisions of other particles, as can be detected in particle accelerators." I answered.

"That would be correst. Thank you." he said smiling. I nodded and he went about the subject while the whole class took notes. Every week he checdks to make sure that you are. I always get a hand cramp from it.

Lunch time came. Zel and I were on our way to the lunch room, when I felt a hand on my lower. Stopping my conversation with Zel, I looked to see Axe. I smiled slightly but not enough to freak someone out. It's been awhile since he has been by me. Ok, so Saturday was the last time I saw him. I'm just used to him always being there.

We got to the lunch room and I went to the table, so we could set our stuff down to get food. As I was kind of walking away, I felt a hand on my arm. I looked over at Byron, smiled at him. "I got us lunch. Sit." he said. I nodded and sat down. Roman handed Zel some food and she smiled at him.

"So how was your day so far?" I asked Byron.

"Same old. Boring!" he grunted, rolling his eyes.

"It isn't that bad. You're just lazy!" I snorted.

"I am not!" he exclaimed with fake anger.

"Yeah, right." I retorted.

"I'm not." he defended, turning his nose up some. I laughed.

"Ok, what ever you say." I agreed, still laughing at him. Then I heard his name called, by some squeaky moron. It almost made choke.

"BYRON!" the voice squeaked again. I looked back to see some girl with light brown hair, shit brown eyes cake with eyeliner and mascara coming this way. She was wearing, well, basically nothing. It was disgusting. She got to the table and wrapped herself around my boyfriend. I lifted a brow amused. Byron, on the other hand, didn't.

"Who are you and why are you sitting in my seat, slut?" she squealed. Everyone cringed.

"Hold on there bitch." I heard Zel growl out, getting up and knocking this girl straight to her ass, causing laughter to erupt all around us. "One, that's Cay's seat. Two, that's her boyfriend you put your nasty hands on. And three, if you ever talk to her like that again, I'm drive her crutch straight up your ass! GOT IT?!" she yelled as to add some affect to it. My eyebrows shot up and everyone was still laughing. "I said, got it?!" she repeated with this glint in her eye. The girl nodded and Zel motioned for her to leave.

When she sat back down, I looked at her smirking. "What?!" she asked, innocently might I add. I laughed shaking my head, then turned to my mate, waiting for him to explain.

"Stalker!" he moaned. All the guys laughed nodding.

"She's new and she thought Byron was her's. Everyone tried to warn her but she didn't listen. And now she got knocked on her ass." Tallis laughed. I shook my head amused. I know he wouldn't stray so that's why I found it funny.

"She tortured me!" Byron cried out. I laughed at him and he mock glared at me. I laughed harder and everyone at our table joined in. This is to damn comical. Well for me it is anyways.

The rest on this week past by fast and it was finally Saturday. This week was fun. That girl, whose name I learned to be Jessica, kept making advances at Byron, until Zel chased her around the lunch room with my crutch, threatening to drive it up her ass. Everyone was rolling from it. Roman went after her when they disappeared into the hall. 

Roman told Zel about her being his mate. I told her everything about werewolves and anything else I could think of. She was amazed by this and didn't freak when others shifted. He marked her after explaining what happened to me. Wrong move because he almost had my crutch driven up his ass. That was a sight to behold.

Axe is still wandering as a ghost. We are trying to figure out how to fix this. The witch Roman used, is no where to be found. So we have to find another one. But none want to mess with that magic. Tallis continues to be by his mates body.

I found out yesterday, Donna is pregnant. I laughed, thinking about what mom said. I am so happy for them. I can't wait. I hope she has twins or something. Boy and a girl would be cool. But as long as they are healthy, I am happy.

Everyone else is the same. Trevor had to take off for awhile. Ellie and Jerry are also excepting little ones in the future. Everyone is beyond happy for them. Mainly Roman. He will be happy they are having more. Ellie hopes it's all girls! Jerry paled and passed out. I call him a wuss now. He blushes when I pick on him. Makes it funnier.

And tonight at this moment, Byron will mark me. I was laying on the blanket with him next to me, leaned up on his hand.

"You sure you're ready for this?" he asked.

"Yeah I am. Now shut up and get to it!" I told him. He smiled, leaning in kissing my softly on the lips. I pushed up to deepen it. He was happy, because I felt his tongue slid across my lower lip. I opened my mouth to him, felling his tongue slip in and the kiss exploded into more.

I slid to get on top of me, but careful of my leg. Interesting. He pushed my head back down, detaching his lips from working his way down my neck and the rest of my body. I moaned. Damn his mouth is hot. He knows what he is doing, and I am a virgin! Go figure. Oh well. 

Before I knew it, we were in our birthday suits laying under the stars and moon. He was looking down at me, smiling. "Ready?" he whispered, in a husky voice. I nodded and with that he thrust into me. I groaned in pain and he with still, not even breathing. "I'm sorry." he said kissing away my tears. I let the pain go, and pushed up. He took that as a sign and slowly moved in and out. 

The speed picked up and he was thrusting hard. Our breathing mingling together. The sweat on our bodies making it really hot. Then with on last thrust, I felt him stiffen and then his mouth came down onto my neck biting. I hissed mixing it with a moan.

We laid under the dark, moonlit sky. He had another blanket, so it was covering us. He marked me. I had a paw print with his initials in it on my neck as well as the Apha's tattoo for the pack. I was now one of them. Ok almost. I was just human, medium with a hot Alpha for a mate. Nice huh? But I am beyond happy. With that thought in mind I feel into the most peaceful sleep I ever had.

**Right I was not getting into no steamy scene.**

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
368K 9.1K 30
Skyler grew up watching her father beat her mother senseless. She watched as her once beautiful mother become only a shell of a woman she used to be...
22.4K 2.1K 35
Seventeen year old Kayla Simmons has always been normal, completely ordinary. So when the new guy in town comes and completely changes everything she...
666K 21.4K 40
Elaheh Wright's world is turned upside down when she gets captured by her brother's enemy. Aleksy Kai's very name inspires fear in people's hearts. I...