snapchat

By GrandKingOikawa

oikawa doesn't understand his emotions, just like iwaizumi doesn't understand the god-damn frustrating app. s... More

sc | day 0
sc | day 1
sc | day 2
sc | day 4
sc | day 5
sc | day 6
sc | day 7

sc | day 3

4.3K 365 458
By GrandKingOikawa

"hey, iwa-chan! smile!" oikawa grinned during practice, holding his phone up. they were on break, the first and second years still going at it.

"shittykawa, put that away!" iwaizumi raged, blocking the camera with his hand. oikawa laughed as he stepped back, filming the other.

"for snapchat!" he grinned, before the video ended, and he moved the phone away from iwaizumi again, quickly uploading it to his story. "success!"

"damn it, shittykawa," iwaizumi grumbled, sitting down again. "fucking snapchat."

"you like the app, don't lie," oikawa smirked as he sat down next to him.

"i don't," iwaizumi replied, "it's a pain to remember to snapchat every few hours."

oikawa glanced at him. "you're gonna delete it after the week?"

"i dunno," iwaizumi shrugged, "maybe, maybe not. it has some advantages."

"like what?"

"it gives me a reason to be on my phone around you."

"iwa-chan!" oikawa gasped, "we all know you enjoy my company to the fullest!"

"do i really, though?" he smirked, looking up at him. oikawa pouted.

"so i wasted all my life trying to build up a friendship that would last forever, only to have you shove me off so harshly? rude, iwa-chan, rude!"

"well, that was your mistake," he chuckled. oikawa laughed softly.

"i suppose," he said, leaning against the wall. "i'm glad, though."

"hmm?"

"that we're close," oikawa smiled. "it's good in a lot of ways." he looked at him, head still against the wall. "i don't regret it."

"you don't have much to regret; we were forced to play together," iwaizumi pointed out. oikawa sighed playfully.

"i mean," he repeated, "i'm glad we're best friends. and i hope you are too."

"you think i'm not?"

"honestly, iwa-chan, you don't act like it at all."

"you know i do," iwaizumi told him. "i know you well enough to know that."

"i guess i do then," oikawa smiled faintly. "you sure do know a lot."

"oh, shut it, shittykawa."

"you're on your phone too much," oikawa's mother sighed as oikawa quickly turned it off, shoving it under his thigh.

"sorry," he grinned toothily, "i was just talking to iwa-chan."

"how's hajime-kun doing, anyway?" she asked, setting his plate down in front of him.

"he's doing fine," oikawa shrugged, picking up his chopsticks, "thanks for the food!" he took a big bite, swallowing it after. "why'd you ask?"

"thanks for the food," oikawa's mother said as well, looking at her son. "and he's been over less this year. not that you two don't see each other enough."

"iwa-chan should be happy to spend as much time as he can with me. i am the only beautiful thing in his life. he needs to appreciate me more," oikawa complained, "yet his hobbies consist of hitting me and calling me trash or shit."

"language, tooru," his mother warned.

"it's iwa-chan who says it, not me!" he defended himself. "anyway, iwa-chan needs an intervention or something. a realization moment."

"the world doesn't revolve around you, you know," she laughed.

"his kind of does. he's probably seen me more in his life than his parents," he sighed, "seriously. i can't believe how ungrateful he is."

"he's also more of your mom than i am," his mother smiled, "he really keeps you out of trouble, don't you realize that? he's always with you and he always keeps you safe. because you can't keep yourself safe."

"mom, that's rude."

"i'm honest. there's a difference."

"mommmm," he groaned, face-palming, "you're just as bad."

"but you love me anyway."

"of course! you're my mom," he sighed, "and iwa-chan isn't. that'd be weird."

"what, because it's weird to love him?"

"n-no!" he sputtered, blushing, "because guys can't get pregnant!"

"so you do love him?" she smirked. oikawa looked away.

"moving on," he said, stuffing his mouth with food.

"you know, it's fine if you do," she said, "i think you two are cute together." he looked up at her.

"you're okay with me having a crush on a guy?"

"yeah," she smiled, "i'm a cool mom. gotta go with the flow."

"i'd be angry if i weren't so happy," oikawa grinned, sniffing. "shit." he wiped his eyes with his sleeve.

"don't cry sweetheart," she laughed, taking his hand, "it's all okay. dad'll be fine with it too. we talked about it before. you know, in case."

"it's just," he replied, "i was scared to tell you because i thought you wouldn't agree, and this is the best surprise of my life."

"we're fine with whatever you are. as long as you don't become a cocaine addict and acquire a criminal record, that is," she smiled. "does he know?"

"no," he admitted, "makki and mattsun do. they're 'trying' to set us up. meaning, they give me stupid advice."

"well, can you blame them? they're not exactly the smoothest," she sighed, "even i know that."

"everyone does, mom, everyone does."

'should i tell iwa-chan?'

'tell him what'

'that i like guys too'

'if you wanna'

'mattsun, you're fucking useless'

'should i tell iwa-chan i like guys too?'

'why so sudden?'

'i came out to my mom by accident'

'she was nice about it'

'i feel confident'

'go for it, i think it'll be fine'

'thankyou!! btw, mattsun is fucking useless'

'oikawa, that's nothing new'

'iwa-chan?'

'go to sleep, shittykawa, it's eleven'

'i can't'

'i wanna tell you something'

'what is it?'

'well'

'oikawa, you've been typing for two minutes straight'

'are you okay?'

'iwa-chan, i like guys'

'too'

'i mean, i like girls and guys'

'and people who are both or neither or sometimes one and other times the other and everything outside of that and in between'

'oh'

'do you hate me?'

'what?!'

'of course not, you idiot'

'i just have no idea how to respond'

'but i support you, you're my best friend'

'thank you, iwa-chan, that means the world to me'

'if you accept me, i'm fine with it'

'you idiot, i'll always accept and support you. you're my best friend, we're inseparable. i'll personally beat up anyone who says a bad word about you, got it?'

'i care a lot about you even though i'm always mad. i'll never leave your side. ever'

'thank you, iwa-chan'

'i'm lucky to have you'

'i feel the same. now go to sleep'

'it's past eleven'

'goodnight, iwa-chan ❤️'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 83 4
Akaza is the older brother of Violet and Powder when they lost their parents by an attack from the upper city, the siblings were taken in by a man na...
783K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
506K 31.5K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
189K 5.3K 11
Trapped inside their home due to a massive storm, two friends discover that love is just around the corner I do not own any of the characters mentio...