The BadBoy screams trouble!

By Startdust-Sprinkler

"S-sorry!" I struggled to release myself from the ropes I was tied with. Carter laughed as he bought the disg... More

Author's note
⊲|CAST|⊳ [MUST CHECKOUT!]
⊲|Prologue|⊳
⊲|Chapter:1 'HIGHSCHOOL BULLYING!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:2'NEW LAW!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:3 GOOD FOR NOTHING!|⊳
⊲|Chapter:4 'WHO ENJOYS TALKING TO A DRUNK BIPOLAR GUY??'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:5 'MY EYES SPARKLE?'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:6 'AGAIN ISAAC!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:7 'MY NAME IS NOT SPARKLE!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:8 'WHERE DID YOU HIT YOUR HEAD?!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:9 'AMELIA JADE GARFIELD!'|⊳
⚜️Chapter: 10 'ISAAC IS CUTE, I ADMIT!'⚜️
⚜️Chapter:11 'YOU OWE ME!'⚜️
⚜️Chapter:12 'HE HAS SOMETHING EVIL PLANNED!'⚜️
⊲|Chapter:13' I'LL CALL YOU........FARTER! '|⊳
⊲|Chapter:14 'JUST LIKE A KID!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:15 'I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! EVER!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:16 'I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE BALD MADDY!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:17 'BECAUSE I'VE CHANGED. IS THAT SO BAD?'|⊳
Chapter:19 'PLEASE, NOT THE FACE........'
Chapter:20 'THERE IS NOTHING TO BE LIKED IN HIM!'
Chapter:21'DID YOU EVEN BRUSH YOUR TEETH, CARTER?'
⚜️|Chapter:22 'MENTAL-MEN JUST LIKE TO DRIVE SHIRTLESS!'|⚜️
⚜️|Chapter:23 'I-I KNOW SOME KARATE TRICKS TOO.'|⚜️
⚜️|Chapter:24 'THE BADBOY LIKES STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR!'|⚜️
⚜️|Chapter:25 'I LOVE THESE WHITE TULIPS FROM AFRICA.....'|⚜️
⊲|Chapter:26 'SOPH-TER STORY?!'|⊳
⚜|Chapter:27 'WHY ARE YOU MAKING A POOP FACE?'|⚜
⚜|Chapter:28'BEST PEOPLE HAVE BEST CHOICES'|⚜
⚜|Chapter:29'YOU'RE WEARING STRAWBERRY PERFUME?'|⚜
⚜|Chapter:30'I HATE YOU ISAAC!'|⚜
⚜|Chapter:31 'GO AWAY SOPHIA!"|⚜
⊲|Chapter:32' I LOVE YOU.'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:33 'SOMETHING ELSE BUT HATRED.'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:34 'I'LL LEARN, SOON...'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:35 'IMPRINTED ON MY HEART. |⊳
⊲⎮Chapter:36 'LIKE FATHER, LIKE DAUGHTER.'⎮⊳
⊲|Chapter:37 'WILL YOU FORGIVE YOUR CARTER?'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:38 'INCREDIBLY IRRESISTIBLE!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:39 'THE LIPGLOSS SUITS YOU.'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:40 'WAS I ATTRACTED TO HIM? YES.'|⊳
⊲|Chapter: 41'SHIT IS GOING DOWN!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:42 'DICKY DAD.'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:43 'IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU LUCAS.'|⊳
⊲|Chapter: 44 'I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, IT HURTS'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:45'SURPRISE!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:46 'WAIT, WHAT?!|⊳
⊲|Chapter:47' YOU ARE STILL AN IDIOT THOUGH!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:48 'YOU ASKED FOR IT SLUTPHIA!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:49'BUT JUST THIS LAST TIME?'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:50 'FUCK.YOU.'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:51'GET OUT!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:52 'EX-GIRLFRIEND! EX! EX! EX!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:53' YES, DOUBLE DATE.'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:54' WHO WAS THE LUCKY GIRL?!'|⊳
⊲|Chapter: 55'TRUTH OR DARE?'|⊳
⊲|CHAPTER:56 'I FELT LIKE SHE WAS MY MOTHER'|⊳
⊲|Chapter:57 'WHY ARE YOU SO NICE TO ME?'|⊳
⊲⎮CHAPTER:58'SO SHINE BRIGHT, LIKE THE DIAMOND YOU ARE'⎮⊳
I AM NOT DEAD. (Sorry)
⊲⎮CHAPTER: 59 'RUN AWAY, SOPHIA!'⎮⊳
⊲|CHAPTER: 60 'GOD?'|⊳
⊲|CHAPTER:61'I HAVE WON SOMETHING GREATER THAN WORLD '|⊳
NOTE. YOU SHOULD READ IT!
I AM NOT DEAD
⊲|CHAPTER:62 'BUT I JUST VOMITED'|⊳

Chapter:18 'DO YOU LOVE SOMEONE, SPARKLE?'

40.2K 1.8K 772
By Startdust-Sprinkler

Hey!

Dedicated to Xoxo-Mine for making me such an amazing cover. Thank you so much. And sorry again for making you redo it.

So How's it guys?

|🌀|CHAPTER:18|🌀|

"Sophia! Well done. You got-" Mr Miller was cut of by the class, "-all twenty questions correct!" 

"Yeah, as always!" A girl with thick glasses shouted from the front. I rolled my eyes as I smiled at the teacher.

Why are they so jealous? What's their problem?

I saw all nerds eyeing me when my eyes met Isaac's smiling face. Surprisingly it was not a dream. My rival was really smiling at me, knowing that I got full marks. As astonishing as it sounds, I tried to believe my eyes. Sending a quick smile back at him, I took my test paper from the teacher.

"Wow Soph! You got full in math? It's awesome!" Lia whispered in my ear as I came back to my table, making me laugh lightly.

"Thanks," I muttered under my breath, a contentment filling inside my heart.

Oh god how good it feels when you get full marks. There's no mistake on your paper. No corrections, no red marks. It feels good to stare at it again and again.

"Isaac! He got 19 correct! Very good Isaac!" Mr Miller called out. He kept on saying the marks. Knowing that he did one question wrong made me happy. I was happy because I had won, again. But when I caught him staring at me I knew Isaac was no more happy. He was staring because he knew I had won and he had lost. But if you asked me, teacher or anyone in the class, getting all of the 19 questions correct was better than excellent.

"Good!" I mouthed at him.

"Thanks!" He replied blinking, his smile replaced with a weird expression I wasn't able to make sense of.

"Wooh! Isaac got 19! That's great!" Lia whistled from beside me. Loudly.

"Miss Garfield, it will be appreciated if you behave yourself," Mr. Miller called out folding his arms under his chest. Lia replied him with a sheepish grin, a small blush creeping up Her cheeks. Suddenly, loud barks were heard in the class and everyone's attention was diverted to a jerk sitting in the middle row. Jack.

Jack did not know how big of a mistake he had done by laughing on Lia who was now as red as s tomato. And I doubted it was because of embarrassment. She huffed out loudly, giving her deathliest glare to Jack who did nothing but smirk in return. "You'll not get away with this!" Lia whispered, her voice nothing but threatening.

Oh God, this is not going to be good. At all.

"Sally, 15. You could do better!"

"Will... 16. It was better than last time."

"Riley.... 8! I need to talk to your parents."

"Finn! You did great. 17 correct answers!"

"Emma! You really need a tutor if you're interested in passing this grade." He shook his head. "And this girl, Kate! Listen, I didn't check your paper. I couldn't understand whatever you wrote. I'll check it when you change your microscopic handwriting!"

"Now this is..... this is... Carter?" It felt like a question and not a statement. On hearing Carter's name my heart started to beat faster. Carter stood up and gave me his refreshing smile. I smiled back, hoping this smile remains for long.

God, please let it be good....

Let it be good....

Mr Miller rubbed his eyes and focused on the paper. "Carter, I want have a talk with you after class!" His tone was sharp.

"Shit!" I whispered, the word automatically leaving my mouth.

I put so much efforts for his good result but.......

Why?!

Why couldn't I be a good teacher? It's because of me that He won't be able to play in the team anymore.

Sorry Carter! 

It's because of me. He's going to hate me... again. God, he's going to bully me again! Why couldn't I be a good teacher? Why?

"Sophia, are you okay? You're breathing differently," Lia pointed out as she examined me with her squinted eyes.

I gulped. "Lia, I-I I'll be back."

"What happened Sophia?-do you...." I didn't hear her completely and walked straight to the girl's restroom. Going inside I washed my face several times when another girl entered.

"Washing won't decrease your ugliness Sophie baby!" She started laughing but I ignored her.

I don't want anymore of it. I like my life as it is at the moment. I won't be able to handle anymore bullying.

I heard someone knocking on the door. "Sparkle, are you in there?!" That voice, that person, the one I was not able to face–Carter. I couldn't help but pull out my hair in panic.

Shit! He's here! What do I do?!

I shouldn't let him know I'm inside. But how?!

He obviously knew someone was inside because of the sound of  running water. I got a really good plan. Running inside the cubicle I locked it and sat above the toilet. I became more cautious when I felt someone entering the washroom.

"Sparkle? Are you in there?!" He asked making me shrink further. "Sparkle?" He called out again.

What should I do? What should I do?

"Sophia, isn't here!" I faked my voice taking out my nails from the mouth, which were already bitten to the painful limit but my voice sounded extremely thin and wobbly.

"You know Sophia? You are such an intelligent mature girl." Sarcasm was dripping from his words. "I know it's you inside because I didn't say your name idiot. I said Sparkle. And only Sophia knows who I call Sparkle, Right Sophia?!"

"Shit! Shit!"

Oh god! Why did you make me so smart?!

"I know you are disappointed in me but I promise I studied really hard. I didn't sleep that night for it. And I rechecked every question but I guess I should have been less overconfident.. my .." he continued to speak but my mind couldn't work. I couldn't believe what was happening. Saying that I was shocked was an understatement.

Is this really Carter? What is he even saying? ".....I'm sorry Sparkle!"

This Carter is hundred times better than the old Carter.

"Sparkle, are you dead?" Carter knocked again.

"I'm pooping!" I said and he erupted into laughter.

Shit! That came out wrong. I didn't mean to say it. I wasn't even completely sitting on the toilet let alone pooping.

This idiotic mouth can't watch itself.

I heard the screeching of door and then I knew someone was here.

"Oh baby, you are waiting here for me? Last time we were interrupted but this time I've planned everything!" I heard.

Oh no! Maddie!

"Yeah. This time I need no interruption. You know how much I dislike it." Carter replied.

Oh god, he had been cheating on Bella for so long? What do they mean by last time?!

Please Carter don't do this.....

Okay, when did I start caring about his issues?

"Baby, why weren't you coming in the past days when I kept messaging you? Oh I get it, you wanted to surprise me! Aww Carter, you are best!" She said in her plummy tone and giggled lightly.

"Y-yeah..... yeah, yeah! You are right!" Carter answered her and I could sense he was lying. "And OMG, your hair look great. When did you die them? The colour is awesome!" Carter sounded.

I tell you at that moment sitting in an awkward position listening to sex talks it was really difficult to control my giggles. "I know right? I got them done yesterday in a salon. I knew you'd like it!" Her tone was exciting.

"Yeah I really like this. You heard that nerd Sophia is going to remove all her hair. The girl has got a great fashion sense. I can't even imagine how hot she'll be with her new look."

Okay, now I know! Carter's playing her. 

God I'm so stupid!

Maybe that means he isn't going to bully me.....

"She's going to be completely bald?!" She asked, her voice a little higher than the usual.

"Yeah. Completely! I just wanna see how good she looks." Carter said.

I pressed my lips together to control my laughter.

Don't laugh, Sophia! Don't laugh!

"Carter, it's a secret but I'm only telling you about it." Maddie whispered.

"About wha-haaaa!" He gasped.

"So, how's my new look?" She asked. She might've showed him her bald head.

"It's-It's absolutely awesome. I ll-love it!" I could tell by his tone, he was having a hard time not to laugh. But I couldn't control it. My mouth was hurting from imprisoning my laughter inside it. I couldn't take it anymore. I just wanted to see her already. A small laugh escaped my mouth and they stopped their conversation.

Shit!

"You heard it?" Maddie asked.

"Heard what? I heard nothing." Carter covered up for me.

"Carter, I think there is someone in this cubicle."

F_ck!

Distract her Carter! Please.....

"Look Carter! It's locked. Someone's inside! I'm sure!" She said after trying to open the door.

"Maddie, listen here. It's locked from days. This door is stuck, didn't you know? I think they need to fix it."

Okay, Sophie! Be still. Don't move. At all!

"Oh, I didn't notice. I might have heard something from outside." She said, her tone still a little doubtful.

"So what about-" She continued to say but Carter stopped him.

"Mr Killer will get suspicious if I don't go now. We'll meet later, okay? Bye!" Carter said as I heard the washroom door open.

"But Carter-wait! I'm coming along!"

Sticky, shameless bitch!

When I was sure she isn't outside I went out of the washroom. God, Mr Miller would kill me. I've skipped almost the whole of class.

Run Sophia!

I ran as fast as I can but someone held me elbow tightly from behind. So much for hoping to reach early before the class gets over.

"I'm sorry for whatever I've done. Just let me go. I'm late, please. I'll be there after this class. It's lunch right? You can do whatever-"

"Shut up Sophia! I'm Lia. Idiot! I came to look for you! You weren't looking like your usual self in class. Are you sick?" Thank god, it was just Lia.

"I'm fine. Let's go to class, Mr Miller would kill us!"

"Oh, no, no. The class is over. He was pissed because almost everyone left the class after you did. He let us go too because he couldn't teach the empty seats." She told me.

"Oh."

"Yeah, Carter left after you. Apparently he had eaten something rotten and he was sick. Isaac went after him, saying he forgot one of his books in his locker. Sally was feeling dehydrated. I like that girl. She's so funny. Jack-dick left also and I don't know why. Of course other boys followed him. Nick and Nina tiptoed outside when Mr Miller was facing the board." She laughed.

"Lia, my books are in there! Umm I'll get them if Mr Miller isn't there." I told her. "I guess he would've left by now. You know it's no fun to teach empty chairs." She giggled.

I smiled at her. "Okay, you go to the cafeteria, I'll be back." I walked towards the class and stopped in my tracks just outside the door.

"I'm asking you the last time, whose work did you cheat?" Mr Miller asked in his taut voice, anger dripping from his words.

"And I'm telling you the last time that I. Didn't. Cheat!" Came Carter's annoyed answer.

"How do you expect me to believe it when your previous marks were zero and now you've got nineteen! I can't believe it!"

Carter got 19? Oh god, you don't know how happy I am! You can't imagine! But this ugly killer is doubting his result. I mean I was teaching him! Sophia Anderson! His result was meant to be good. What can I say? I just am a great teacher!

I guess it's a little too much..... but at this moment I need to stop those two kids inside the class. They are about to bite each other.

"That's because you were such a shitty teacher-" Carter started.

"Watch your language Carter!"

And their argument continued. Carter couldn't cheat. I just know that. He didn't cheat. "If you're not telling me, I'm not going to consider these as your marks! And that means you would have to stop playing for the team."

Okay, that's it.

"Excuse me, Mr Miller. Can you tell us what prove do you have that Carter had cheated?"I looked at Carter.

"I swear I didn't cheat!" Carter mouthed. I gave him an assuring nod. "I know!" I whispered.

"You stay out-" Mr Miller continued to say but Carter stopped him.

"You have a prove?"

"No." was his plain reply. "Then you stay out of it!" Carter shouted pointing his finger to Mr Miller.

"I don't accept this test of yours!"

"Why? What's wrong with y-?" I stopped Carter. "Carter, you're sure you didn't cheat?"

"What do you mean by sure? I know, that I didn't cheat at all!"

"Okay, then Sir. You can question him from this topic and we'll see if he answers correctly."

One by one Mr Miller shot questions at him but after thoroughly thinking he answered each one of them correctly.

I clapped a little as I gave him an I'm-proud-of-you gesture which he returned with a smile.

Mr Miller asked him a quiet difficult question at last. And smirked in my direction. Carter was focussing on his question. "54 digress!"

"Correct?" I asked the teacher and he looked confused too.

Now it was my turn to smirk!

"Now, you believe me?!" Carter shouted.

"Yeah, now I do! I'm sorry. Guys, go and get your lunch." Mr. Miller said as he stood up and walked out. Carter rolled his eyes as he dragged me out. "Are you still mad?" He asked. "Mad about what?"

"Mad about how much of a disappointment I am." He said. "If I were mad, I wouldn't have come to support you! And besides that you were great, I mean you came in the top scorers. Isaac got 19, you know?"

"Oh, yeah! So...." he said as we continued to walk at a slow pace.

"So?" I asked. And then it struck me.

Congratulate him idiot!

"Congratulations for the good result!" I smiled at him.

"Thanks. So.... does that means I get to ask one of those remaining questions?" He asked.

"Yeah! You can!"

We walked towards cafeteria and he reminded quiet.

"Do you love someone?" He asked after a moment making me stop in my way. "What?" I asked. How can he ask a question Like that?

"Do you love someone, Sparkle?!" He asked but just then I felt a presence behind me.

"Hey Sophia!" Isaac said as he kissed me on the right cheek making my eyes pop out of their sockets. Okay, what's going on? I could bet I was the same colour of my blood at that time. My eyes were like huge tunnels, they were completely wide.

Calm down Sophia! It's just a kiss on the cheek. Don't overreact!

"Come on! Lia is calling you!" He began dragging me but I really wanted to talk to Carter. Though I refused to admit I enjoyed his company more that anyone.

"Oh hello? You remember that 'do not interrupt shit' from last time?" Carter said.

"Shut up, you venomous snake!"

"Sparkle, tell him to shut the fuck up! Or I'll kill him! Right here, right now!" Carter shouted making me flinch.

"As if I'm scared!" Isaac shot back.

"Bye Carter, let's go Isaac!" Hesitantly, I waved at Carter as I walked towards cafeteria.

"I need my answer Sophia! After school!" I heard him say.

Okay, after school.....

Hi!!!!

Sorry for late update.

Please don't forget to vote okay?

So what songs are you addicted to these days? I'm addicted to,

- CLOSER

- LET ME LIVE YOU

-IN THE NAME OF LOVE

-BURN.

So, if you had a choice what would you chose?

-Shawn Mendes,

- One direction,

- 5 SOS,

- Justin.

I'll chose 1D! Because man you gotta see 4 people then. Haha. 😂

Love you all! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

~ KittyKat!😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 5.7K 44
"I'm assuming that little speech was meant for me?" "It was meant for everyone." "But mostly me. Is it because I called her selfish earlier? Are you...
30.8K 778 20
~Demon Slayer Various x Avatar!Isekai!F Reader~ __________ Y/n L/n has been Isekai-d into Another world but with the powers of the Avatar (ATLA). She...
8.1M 237K 41
"So this was all just a game to you . . .this whole time, you pretended to like me in order to humiliate me in front of the entire school?" An air of...
25.2K 2.3K 31
Can Yaman is an internationally known actor and model. His shows have had great success but he hasn't been able to find that special woman to share h...