Strip - Harry Styles [A.U]

Von UnrealUnicorns

"Love is overrated," She said. "It always leaves you feeling empty in the end." "But don't you think it's wo... Mehr

Prologue.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.

Chapter 8.

13.1K 350 40
Von UnrealUnicorns

JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW I REWROTE THE PROLOGUE SO IF YOU COULD GO READ THAT IT WILL HELP WITH THE REST OF THE STORY LATER!

__________________________________________________

ISABELLE

"Finally going to take me up on that date, Miss Isabelle Matthews?"

His voice was the thickest I've ever heard it. His Cheshire, almost posh accent ringing through my ears. The same accent I haven't heard in a week. As much as I hate to admit it, hearing his voice now, I missed it.

No, fuck off Izzy! No you didn't!

God my head was hurting and I haven't even took a sip of my drink, that had just been placed in front of me.

I continued to look at him with my mouth slightly opened, not knowing what to say back. Right now, he wasn't look back at him. He had gone back to looking at his now empty glass.

I frowned when I noticed he had at least ten other empty glasses around him, wondering how long he had been here. But for some reason I couldn't seem to open my mouth to spoke to him. To ask him what he was doing here again.

The last time we were here together, I went home with him. As good as that night was, I didn't want to bring that memory back into my head right now.

"How long have you been here?" I finally managed to spit out after what seemed like hours of silence.

"I don't know." He slurred, making me smirk slightly. "I came here when I finished work."

"Which was?"

"A couple of hours ago."

His short answered showed me that he didn't want to talk. He probably came here after a stressful day of work and wanted to drown in his sorrows. I just happen to turn up wherever he is.

"Stressful day I guess?" I muttered, taking a sip of my drink as I watched Harry from the corner of my eye carefully.

"Like always."

As he spoke, he turned in his stool, so he was now facing me. He went to get up but stumbled instead. Making him fall towards me.

"Wow, there." I spoke as I grabbed his forearms. I pushed him up with all my might making him sit back on his stool.

This time, I moved my stool closer to him, our knees entwined as I kept my hands on his forearms.

"Thanks." He muttered like he was embarrassed.

I didn't speak again. I just started moved my hands from him arms, but he stopped me when my hands landed on his thighs. We both didn't say anything. Just sat in silence, looking into each other eyes.

Looking in his eyes I could see all the stress he seemed to have piled on top of his shoulders. I could see the tiredness of just wanting to do what he wants, instead of having to please everyone around him. Right now he looked so vulnerable I didn't know what to say. The way he wanted to keep my touch on him, showed me he needed comfort, even if it was from someone he hardly knows.

I don't think he knew what he was doing when he started to lean in towards me, but then we've been in this situation a lot of times now that I knew what could happen. Though I felt like Harry didn't want it to happen, I felt deep down, that all Harry wanted right now was comfort. Comfort that looked like he never seemed to have.

"Can you take me home? I don't think I'm fit enough to drive." He spoke he such a quit voice that if it weren't for his lips being right near my ear, I wouldn't have heard him.

"Give me your keys and lets go. I'll leave my car here for the night." I stated patting his thighs to show we would leave now.

I don't know why he wanted me to take him home. Maybe he realised how fucked he was, though I don't know why he didn't just call a cab or a friend. Maybe its because I'm here already. I don't know what it is but a part of me feels happy he asked me.

Harry patted around in his pockets before finally pulling out his range rover keys, a car that I have always wanted to drive. I smiled widely at him as I grabbed the keys quickly with excitement.

I stood up from my stool and grabbed Harry arm, putting it over my shoulder as he stood up and slumped next to me. I could tell as we walked to his car that he tried to not put all his weight on me and as much as I appreciated it, I didn't care. I worked out at the gym nearly everyday for my job so holding Harry up wasn't that bad.

"Right, get in." I spoke as I managed to open the passenger seat.

Helping Harry in I put his seat belt on for him as he was finding it hard to put the plug in socket, which made me giggle to myself. I ran round the car to the driver seat, adjusting the seat so I could get ready drive.

Through Harry's drunken mind he managed to explain to me how to get to his apartment which I was happy with as I didn't remember from the first time I was there and also I didn't want to take him back to my apartment. Paul would just ask questions and I didn't need that, especially if he came in without warning like normal.

********************

We reached Harry's complex in only a couple minutes of driving and surprisingly Harry was quiet the whole time. He was looking out the passenger window and wouldn't even turn to look at me when I asked to change the radio.

I stopped outside his complex and stopped the engine, turning to look at him. His eyebrows were knotted together, like he was concentrating on something that was going through that mind of his. A mind that the whole world seemed to want to have a bit of.

"We're here."

"Did you wanted to come up?"

We spoke at the same time and both fell into a chuckle as I nodded.

I didn't know what going up to apartment meant. I doubt we would have sex but I also didn't know why I agreed if we weren't. I don't know normally do this. I don't take people home when they're drunk of their asses. I'm normally the one drunk. I don't go up to apartments with people unless its for sex. I'm not a prostitute but its just the one night stand life I seem to have with being a stripper.

"I would ask if you want tea but I'm too fucked to make one." Harry stated as he kicked off his shoes and took off his work coat and walking off into his apartment.

I smiled to myself at his statement but then felt awkward just standing in the hallway as he walked off through a random door, which I guessed was his bedroom.

I didn't know what to do or even why I was here. I looked around his apartment and saw no photos of his family. Maybe he hated photos, maybe he hates his family. Or maybe he doesn't have any photos of them together. The only pictures he has were painting that hung on his walls. They interested me. I loved art. It was one of my passions and seeing these amazing pieces of art in Harry's apartment shocked me. I didn't know he had such a keen eye, let alone like this sort of stuff.

"Like what you see?" Harry's voice scared me, making me jump back from looking at the art.

"God you scared me." I chuckled, making him smirk lightly before looking back at the piece I was looking at it.

It was an abstract piece. A piece of art that could tell you different stories depending on who you were as a person. But to me this piece was so interesting that it made it beautiful.

"One of my best mates own a art gallery and helps up and coming artists get out there. These are from a couple of his clients that I liked." Harry explained as we both went back to looking at the piece of art.

"It's beautiful in an interesting way." I spoke.

"Come on." Harry whispered in my ear after a moment, making me realise just how close he was.

His hands hovered lightly over my hips as he gently guided me to his room. Making my stomach turn as I didn't know what he wanted to do.

Harry let go of my hips to turn me round to face him. He didn't say a word as he grabbed the hem of my top and tugged it over my head, me letting him do so. He gently and slowly unbuttoned my jeans before kneeling down in front of me to help me out of them too. I was left standing in front of him in my underwear and for some reason I felt nervous, even though I do this in front of men all the time for my job. Maybe because its one on one with Harry staring so intensely at me. Or maybe because Harry is the one taking my clothes off for me. I don't know what it is but my nerves are definitely kicking in.

When Harry stood back up, he took off his sweatpants and white t-shirt he had put on when he first came in. Making him stand in front of me in only his boxers. We looked into each others eyes but no one spoke a word. Harry gently took my hand in his, taking me towards his bed.

I don't know if he was drunk anymore but right now to me, he seemed to have sobered up.

Harry got into his bed and patted the stop next him, making me crawl up to the spot. We both laid down looking at each other, not taking our eyes off one another. His hand snuck under the cover and grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him, so our chest were pressed together. Leaving enough space for us to continue our staring. His other hand came to the top of my head and stroke through my hair lightly, as one of my hands traced his jaw line, now and then going through his hair as well.

Laying here with Harry right now, half naked, I felt calm and relaxed. Like I was in the place I was meant to be. I felt complete and I've never felt that. I don't like that Harry's making me feel this way but at the same time I love it. I love that someone is finally making me feel something I haven't for a while. I feel comfortable with Harry, like nothing could go wrong.

We didn't talk for the rest of the night. We just laid in each others company, staring into each others eyes like we knew what the other was feeling. Like all the stress each other us had would just disappear by staring into the eyes of another. It felt like we understood each other without saying a word and it was weird to me to feel like this.

We fell asleep like this. Facing each other with Harry's arms wrapped around my waist while mine stayed laid on his chest, feeling him inhale and exhale.

I've never felt so content in my life. I've never felt like I've belonged more than I have now, in Harry's arms.

___________________________________________________

OOOOOOOOOO SO THEY JUST SLEPT IN THE SAME BED TOGETHER. NOTHING HAPPENED TO INNOCENT SLEEPING AND CUDDLING. WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK???

IM SO TIRED AND TOMORROW IS MY ONLY DAY OFF THIS WEEK SO I'LL PROBABLY SLEEP ALL DAY NGL

LOVE YOU ALL

15 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

VOTE

AND

COMMENT

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

163K 1.2K 34
As a childhood friend of Harry's you started to develope special feelings for him. When he said that he felt the same way, you started to go out with...
1.5K 72 44
"I've been trying to hide my depression these past few days, but it seems all too obvious to everyone. I have only made a few "minor" changes. Its be...
164K 4.4K 18
You go to a One Direction signing and Harry sees you from afar. He asks you to play along and be his fake girlfriend when a fan goes mad. Word spread...
3.6K 71 38
Sometimes love just sneaks up on you and sometimes it's for the best. Sometimes though things go horribly wrong and you don't know which way to turn...