Jerk Theory (Punk Louis Tomli...

By autumn1324

I apologize ahead of time for any cringiness, I wrote this when I was 14. Alyssa Hansel. Your everyday good... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Trailer
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Not An Update
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Important Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Note
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 (part 1)
Chapter 57 (part 2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
New Story
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue
New Book!
New Fanfic

Chapter 7

8.7K 167 55
By autumn1324

Edited

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

We walked for about 10 minutes then headed back to the car. It's was getting late. I really didn't want to go home either.

"Louis can I spend the night at your place?" I ask.

"Sure." I texted my mom telling her I'd be at a friends house tonight so she didn't have to worry, and started thinking about the events that happened tonight. Thinking about everything.

He really isn't that bad of a guy. He was really nice. I mean I could give him a chance and be friends with him? I don't know my mind is just going on a riot. We get to his house, and it's pretty dark in every room. We tried sneaking in, but as soon as we got in all the girls, except for Kenna, ran down stairs.

"LOUIS!" The twins said. All the girls attacking in hugs, causing me to smile at the scene in front of me.

"Girls! Why aren't you in bed? It's almost 11" Louis said in his serious voice.

"We were asleep, then we heard your car door close, and we wanted to see you. We haven't seen you all night." Lottie explain.

"Girls it's late just go up to your rooms, you have school in the morning, and I'll see you tomorrow okay?" They nodded, and headed to there rooms. I followed the girls heading to Kenna's room, positive that she won't care if I sleep in there.

"Where are you going?" A Louis' voice spoke up.

"To Kenna's room to sleep." I said.

"I wouldn't do that, she loves her sleep. Come on. I promise I won't try anything, just sleep in my room for tonight." He sounded convincing enough, so I nod. He lead me to his room which was in the basement. It looks it a typical teenage boy's room, unmade bed, clothes on the floor, that stuff.

"Louis, I had a great time tonight," I said with a smile sitting on the edge of his bed.

"I'm glad you did." He said with a smile while walking over to me.

"I'm also glad I was your first kiss." He said pushing me down and kissed my lips roughly, starting a short, but intense make-out session. I moaned in his mouth causing him to smirk. He pulled apart walking to his dresser, handing me some clothes.

"Here, you can change in the bathroom." I just smiled and walked off.

*Louis' P.O.V.

I feel different when I'm around Alyssa. Sure I've dated a lot of girls, but I only wanted them for sex. Alyssa is. just different. I don't think I can do that to her.

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

After I changed I walked back into his room. He was just sitting there muttering stuff to himself.

"Oh hey." He says turning around.

"Hey."

"You look really good in my clothes by the way. They really fit you." I just smiled and looked down.

"Did I embarrass you, love?" He asked walking over to me. When he got to me he lifts up my chin and pecked my lips sweetly.

"Let's get some sleep love. We have school in the morning." We walked over to his bed, and I climbed in. He was about to leave but I grabbed his wrist.

"You can stay if you'd like, I mean it is your room." He nodded and climbed in on the other side of the bed wrapping his arms around my waist.

***

I woke up in a different room. I was scared at first until I realized where I was. I tried getting out of bed, but Louis had a good grip on me I could get out.

"No please stay." He said in his morning voice. Let me just say it was the sexiest thing ever. Wait... Did I just say that?

"Louis let go. Please. We have school." He cursed under his breath and then got up.

"Why does school have to start so early?" I laughed lightly.

"What's so funny?" He asked me.

"Nothing, it's just... It's nothing."

"What is it?" He said taking off his shirt. I didn't realize I was staring until I heard.

"You like what you see babe?" He smirked at me. I was just standing there hiding my face in my hands because I was blushing. He lifted up my chin to look at me blushing.

"You're so sexy when you blush." He gently pushes me against his bedroom wall and kisses me roughly. I kiss back, and I'll just say I enjoy kissing him. He then moves to my neck kissing it, and sucking my sweet spot that he found yesterday. He pulls off my neck and lightly kisses from my collarbone up. Then he ends on my lips.

"Louis what's- oh um... I see that you're busy." Louis and pull apart and look to see Kenna standing at his bedroom door before running off. I pushed Louis off me and ran after her.

"Kenna!" I shout "Where are you?" I stop because I've lost her. Louis seems to catch up with me.

"Hey just let her calm down, and then we'll go talk to her." He whispers in my ear.

"No. I can't do that. She's my friend Louis! Do you even realize how she might feel? I just made out with  my friend's brother!" Louis tries to give me a hug but I refuse.

"Did you not hear me? I just made out with you! Caused her to run off, and you're expecting me to let it blow over?" I'm pretty sure we woke up the other girls because I heard doors close.

"You know what? You know how you asked me why I don't like you? Well, this is why!" I stormed off to Kenna's room, I heard soft cries coming from her bathroom. I walk to the door, and it's locked.

"Kenna?"

"Go Away!" She screams.

"Kenna, please. Open up. I want to talk to you."

"What is there to talk about?! Why can't you just leave me alone!"

"Kenna Please."

"Fine." I hear her jiggle with the lock. The door slowly opens. I walk in and sit on the floor next to her.

"Kenna, that kiss never should've happened. I was just caught up in the moment, and I'm sorry Kenna."

"Whatever. I'm sure you liked it. Talk to me when you're done making out with my brother!!"

"Kenna, I'm sorry!"

"Yeah I'm sure you are, you're borrowing his clothes now, and sleeping in his bed. You could've come to my room!"

"I tried! But Louis said that you don't like wakening up!"

"Just leave me alone right now. I need to think." I groan, and get up making no progress, and probably ruining my friendship. Why didn't I just listen to Louis?

I walk downstairs and see the other girls looking between Louis and I. There was tension in the room, and I don't think I was the only one to feel it.

"So what's going on between you two?" Lottie spoke up.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, last night you guys liked each other, and know we are woken up to Alyssa screaming, and you two hate each other." She said. Do I really hate Louis? I mean he was being so nice last night. I think I just overreacted to almost losing my friend.

"We don't hate each other. We just need to work some things out." I say stroking her hair.

"Now girls how about you go get ready for school now that you have eaten." Louis finally speaks up.

"Okay! I hope you guys make up. You're really cute together. I want you to be boyfriend and girlfriend." Daisy comes up to me giving me a hug.  The girls disappear into their rooms, and Louis pulls me into a well-needed hug.

"I tried to warn you, Alyssa." He says stroking my back with his fingers. I just hug him tighter not wanting to let him go. I start a little crying too.

"Shh... It's alright. She gets like that when she's mad. She'll come around." I just nod.

"Louis, what am I going to wear to school?"

"Just ask Lottie to get you some clothes. Okay?" I just nod and make my way to Lottie's room.

She came back in with some clothes, and handed them to me I went into the bathroom to freshen up, and change.

"Lottie!"

"Yes?"

"Can I borrow your makeup?" As I said that Louis passes by.

"You don't need it, Alyssa! You're beautiful without it." I just blushed a little.

"Ugh!!! Louis can you just date her yet? You guys are too cute." Lottie said. I just slightly smile.

"Hey! I'm working on it, Lottie!" Louis replied with a wink.

"Girls! Hurry up! I'm taking you to school!" Louis shouted from the bathroom. Out came Daisy and Phoebe. Then Fizzy and Lottie were already here.

"You ready? I have to take you earlier today because I have to come back take the slackers to school." Then the door opened and closed. I was alone, well apart from my friend who hates me right now.

I heard a noise downstairs as I finished getting ready. I guess Kenna came out to eat. I walk downstairs and see her.

"Hey," I said awkwardly.

"Hi." She replied back with.

"That outfit looks good on you." She told me. I was kind of shocked she would talk to me.

"Thanks, Lottie put it together."

"Yeah, she does have a great sense in style." She laughed.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.

"Eh... Not really, I was, but I guess I'm just disappointed now." Kenna replied.

"Don't mind me asking, but why did you get so worked up about it?" I asked.

"Well it's just that a lot of my friends are scared of Louis, and I didn't want you to be scared. So I kinda thought you liked him more than me." She replied.

"Awe Kenna!! I could never like him more than you." Did I say that? Yes, I guess I did. Then there was a car door slam outside, and in walked Louis.

"So are my sister and her friend l good now? Because if you're not I'm not driving both of you to school." Kenna and I just look at each other and laugh

"Well glad to hear that! Now come on!" I ran up to Kenna's room to grab my stuff.

*Louis' P.O.V.

I walked outside and started talking to my oldest little sister. "Kenna what would you do if say... I don't know... I had feelings for Alyssa?" I know it's only been a day, but I haven't been able to get her off my mind. 

"Umm... I would try to set you to up because you two are just too cute, to not be a couple. Why?" She replied. Which brought a smile to my face.

"Just a random question! Nothing behind it!" She just laughed and Alyssa came out with her school stuff. We all got in the car and we were on our way.

A/N: Since it's Christmas Break!! I will be able to update soon, but it depends on how much time I have because my iPod is being a bear. It's beary mean.... Wow that was lame. Hhaha don't mind my lame joke it's like 11:30 p.m. Here and I have church in the morning, I should be sleeping, but who sleeps these days!?

ANYWAYS! Back to the story comment what you liked the most!!!! Thanks for reading my story too!!!!

Until next time:

Make a new word

Use your word in public

Get your word to make it in the Urban Dictionary

-Autumn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 120 15
When I first heard One Direction's "She's Not Afraid" on their newest album, Take Me Home, I immediately got ideas to write a fanfiction inspired by...
60.3K 2K 19
Harry is too shy and cowardly. Everyone knows he's gay. Thats the reason he was sent to the boys home. Harry is in love with louis and has been since...
471K 18.3K 21
"No one knows?" "Nope." "No strings attached?" "Nope." "Fine." --- Louis Tomlinson has been battling depression ever since his dad commit suicide. He...
5.9K 154 32
Louis Tomlinson. Hottest guy in my school. Two years older than me. Yeah, that Louis. Why was he talking to me? I could always tell there was somethi...