liar liar •• sf9 [completed]

By keemche-stew

her life wasn't as easy as she thinks. secrets that she had to hide, people that she had to protect, reputati... More

One
Two
Three
not an update
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Not an update!
Eighteen
Nineteen
Not an update!
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
important information!
Christmas and New Year Special
Twenty-Six
not an update!
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Fourty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
not an update!
Forty-Four
F I N A L

Sixteen

522 27 2
By keemche-stew

"So he asked you to be his girlfriend to keep your secrets? That's kind of childish." He said.

The moment Juho asked Hanna what's wrong, her eyes was filled with tears because she didn't know where to start. Hanna knew that she lied a lot towards Juho and Hanna felt guilty about it.

But she was glad that Juho understands her situation, he understands how burden she is if everyone knew that Kim Jae Jung and Kwon Somi was her parents; because from what Hanna knows about Juho's Mother, Baek Hyun Shin, had a bad interaction with Hanna's Mother last year.

And for Juho he didn't care about his mother, even his father. For him they were just another person who interrupted his life and make his life more of a hell.

"Kind of--I have no choice. He will say it if I don't do anything to shut him up," Hanna told while her eyes stared at her laps, didn't dare herself to stare at Juho's brown eyes.

Those brown eyes are just inviting her to something that probably or probably not regret. The butterflies in her stomach keep flying around when he stared at her eyes, when she was talking.

Being with him really does make her day, didn't care what problem she had or what's happening around her, it just disappear. Cliché isn't?

She can compare the difference from Juho and Rowoon; Rowoon really like skin ship; hugs, holding hands and caresses on the top of her head.

While Juho gave her stares that make her cheeks red and butterflies in her stomach. But she want to feel those hands wrapped on hers, like he used to long time ago.

The emptiness surrounds her like a rain covering the whole city. His affection really warms her like a warm coffee in the morning.

And there's a part where she curious so much; the lips, the Goddamn luscious, plump and pink lips of Juho. She craves for it like it's the last thing that she ever sees in this world.

Didn't know where that comes from but that was what she's curious to taste.

Kissing on the top of the Ferris wheel was her fantasies since she watch Dream High, Korean drama; the scene where the guy and the girl kissed inside the Ferris wheel booth when it stopped the top.

Hanna shook her head when Juho calls her name multiple times and blinks her eyes before backing away from Juho who had his face in front of hers; if she leans in there you go.

"You don't really like him, do you?" Juho asked taking both of her shoulders in his grip, staring down at her orbs.

Hanna blinked her eyes, sure she didn't like Taeyang, and it's just an act and an act which means no feelings. But Taeyang's little gesture makes her flustered.

She don't know what the problem with her and the boys that close to her that do little gesture that makes her confuse with heart beating fast.

Juho stared at her eyes, waiting for an answer that he wanted to hear from her. His expectation is so high but fall down when there's no answer from Hanna, nothing left her mouth when her mouth was open.

"You do?" he asks and Hanna quickly shook her head before taking Juho's hand that was bigger than hers.

"N-No. It's just that I'm still confused in my own feelings," she said as a blush creep on her cheeks for no reason.

Hanna lips left a sigh before grunting and pull her hair in confuse.

"I don't know what it felt being liked or like someone, okay? This feeling inside my chest," she said as she placed her palm on her beating heart.

"This beats faster and faster when I'm with you, Rowoon or either Taeyang Sunbae."

Juho nod his head, he didn't know if Hanna is that clueless about love. He thought that she already experienced but look how innocent she is right now makes his smile.

"Then let me teach you how to fall in love," he said inching closer to Hanna on her bed, "With me." Juho said before attaching his lips to her.

Hanna's eyes widen when the plump lips finally attached with hers. She can taste the alcohol from yesterday he drinks and the toothpaste he use when he took a bath at her house.

She finally closes her eyes when she felt Juho's hands went under her jaw, caressing it softly before letting go. "Be with me."

He kissed her again for the second time. This time she closed her eyes, savoring the sweetness from his lips but got interrupted when someone she cared beside Juho barge inside Hanna's bedroom, eyes glaring to the boy in front of Hanna.

Hanna widens her eyes at the sight in front of her. How can Rowoon walk inside her house when everything is locked and under control from the security?

"What are you—"before Hanna could asks Rowoon, he launched a punch at Juho's jaw that flew him across the bedroom. Hanna scream running towards Juho's broken body near her study table.

Blood seeping from Juho's back as he grunt trying to stay alive, Hanna took her phone but slipped because of Juho's blood covering her hands.

"Why do you have to do that?!" Hanna yelled at Rowoon's still angry and punched his chest multiple times before Rowoon get a hold of Hanna's wrist.

A devil smirk play along his face when he finally got to stare Hanna's teary eyes, "I was the one who should have you, not him!" he yelled back at her and Hanna squints her eyes at how rude Rowoon is.

"Wake up Hanna, it's not him. But me! Wake up Hanna! Wake Up!" A gasped left her lips when she woke up on her bed; her trembling eye looking around her bedroom.

"It was a dream..." she said under her heavy breaths. It was true, it was only a dream but it feels so real that hurts her heart when it was a dream.

Hanna debate herself weather she should stay still on her bed or not so she jump out from her bed running around her hallway checking on every guest bedroom she had on the floor.

A sigh left her lips when she saw nothing in the guestroom, the bathroom or everywhere. She wasted her time looking for someone who probably still hates her now.

Because from what she can recalled from last night dream; she woke up in the middle of the night or maybe can't sleep and after that she got a call from Juho and then he was drunk.

Then she brought him to her house because he was drenched by the rain and, "Ugh... if I can do that," she mumbles to herself again when she remembered that she told him the secret she's been hiding from her.

And the bad thing happen when Juho kissed her, Rowoon went inside her bedroom before punching Juho on the jaw.

It scares her when Rowoon punched her and again the kiss felt so real that she can feel his plump lips against hers. Remembering the dream just makes her face gets hotter and hotter every second. 

Hanna shook her head before walking inside her bedroom again and get ready for school.

"Miss, Mr. Yoo is waiting for you downstairs." One of the maids went inside her room as Hanna combing her hair.

Hanna curse under her breath, "Fuck!" she cursed before walking out from her bedroom with a deep red on her face and went towards the Mercedes car that awaits her.

Walking inside the school was another torture for her, she finally face to face with the "queens" of Neoz high school and again they cornered her beside her locker.

The strong fragrance hit her nose when she leaned her back against the locker beside hers and when she opens her eyes; there they are glaring their sparkly down at Hanna.

Do they even allow the students to wear makeup?

"Customer service is closed ma'am," Hanna said before she shut her locker door and about to left the scene but Seulgi got her elbow before slamming back her back against the locker.

Hanna cringe, her back stings.

Wendy went to the front glaring at her, "Do you think you have a finish business with us?"

Hanna rolled her eyes, "The last time I checked, there's nothing." She cockily said, earning a stronger grip from Seulgi.

The last time she had business with them are ending up in the janitors' room and having a bath full of floor soap and it didn't end up well with the teacher.

"Please just let me go, if it's because of the Oppa's I swear to God you wouldn't want to know."

A smirk creeps on Wendy's face before instructing Seulgi and Joy to bring Hanna to where they think she belonged.

Hanna surrenders and there's nothing she can do against these girls.

This could be another ritual for her every day because it's the second time they did this to Hanna, didn't care if others see, because the others didn't care too.

They were like medusa and they scared of them if they saw the sparkly girls' eyes glaring at them; turning them into stones.

Before Hanna could registered what was happening, her body was slammed against a wall inside the girls bathroom.

Fuck my life.

if you may ask who's those girls are, it's redvelvet. but i'm writing them because they have a good looking as a mean girls, no offense RV fandom! still like them.

don't forget to vote and comment!

xoxo,

writer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 2.3K 45
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘦. ❞ After a heartbreak, Hyunjae coincidentally b...
258K 12.5K 46
His Friends, his classmates, everyone else hates her and misjudge her He slowly started believing them and took his distance from her Only if he knew...
25.1K 937 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
20.1K 862 17
"I'll make sure they can't hurt you anymore." Taeyong transfers to a new school after a traumatic summer, where he meets Doyoung. Time only tells wha...