If You.. (COMPLETED)

By gracey87

she is leaving.. and i can't do anything.. my love is leaving.. like a fool, I'm blankly standing here.. why... More

Intro
Present Day
First Encounter
Unfulfilled Love
Senior Year
Jealousy
Friend?
Blossoming Love
Secret Love Story
Start of Something New
Promise
Jeju Island Trip (Part 1) - Love Hurts
Jeju Island Trip (Part 2) - Truth or Dare
Jeju Island Trip (Part 3) - I Choose You
Jeju Island Trip (Part 4) - Surprise!
Breaking Apart
She's Leaving
Old Friend
Hyolyn
Fluttering Feelings
Baekmi's Wedding
The Truth
Good News
Where is Suho?
Begin Again
It's Official
Birthday Gift
I'm Sorry
Yes, I Do
You Are My First
I Will Kill You - (Part 1)
I Will Kill You - (Part 2)
Be With You
Kim Jun Rong
Finale (Part 2) - The End
Announcement!
Announcement New story!
BTS x BLACKPINK

Coming Home

718 37 3
By gracey87

London, England
St. Thomas Hospital
Chorong received call from the medical director of the hospital she work to come and see him in his office.

Medical Director Office
Dr. Mike: good afternoon Dr. Park, please take a seat.
Dr. Park: thank you Dr. Mike, do you have something to talk with me?
Dr. Mike: actually yes Dr. Park but before that I need to ask you something. Do you happy working here?
Dr. Park: yes of course, is there anything related to what you about to say to me?
Dr. Mike: not really I just wanted to know that's all. Okay back to the real reason I ask you to come and see me, I'm quite surprised you actually applied for leave next month for Christmas. I know you rarely go back to your country, as far as I can remember you only back when you brother getting married 3 years ago. You've been doing your clinical practice during your study time and working here for 6 years and I've been observing you from start until now you only go back to Korea for one time only. I know you work very hard to achieved and become an excellent doctor, in fact you are one of my favorite students. You are very good doctor and I'm so proud of you, you nonstop working and not go for a holiday at all, to appreciate your hard work I will approved you leave for 1 month. You start you leave on 20 December onwards, enjoy you Christmas holiday with you family.
Dr. Park: are you serious Dr. Mike? But I only applied my leave for 2 weeks not 1 month.
Dr. Mike: I'm serious and approved you leave for 1 month, just considered it's a Christmas gift from me to you. I want you to go back to Korea and meet your family and friends they must be missed you a lot. Doctor also need to rest and spending their time with family.
Dr. Park: I don't know what to say Dr. Mike, I didn't expect this will happened thank you so much.
Dr. Mike: just don't forget to bring me a souvenir from Korea that'll will be fine for me hehehe..
Dr. Park: don't worry Dr. Mike I will buy something special from Korea just for you.
Dr. Mike: owhh really? I can't wait hehe..can I ask you something?
Dr. Park: yes, what is it?
Dr. Mike: why you suddenly want to go back Korea? because I know you won't simply applied leave without any reason.
Dr. Park: actually my best friend are getting married on Christmas eve so I don't want to disappoint her that's why I just try my luck and apply the leave. I'm feel so lucky and happy because you approved my leave.
Dr. Mike: that's the only reason? How about someone special? There is no one waiting for you back home?
Dr. Park: (startled and speechless) ermm..no one waiting for me except my parents, my brother and my best friends. I have no time to think about love or being in a relationship now.
Dr. Mike: you are just like my daughter and I'm concerned about you. I can see from your face telling me that you've been hurt before by someone you really in love with. You changed, gave up your love and throw yourself into work that's why you never go back or go for a vacation. People change, feeling change but it doesn't mean that the love once you shared with him wasn't true or real. People change for two reasons, one they have learned a lot and two they have been hurt too many times. This is friendly and humble advice coming from someone you can call as a father and going through a lot. Don't change, be yourself and the right man will love the real you.
Dr. Park: (silent)
Dr. Mike: I talked a lot today, I'm so sorry.
Dr. Park: I actually appreciate your advice, it's been long time nobody giving me any advice or encouragement like this since I lives faraway from my family. Thank you.
Dr. Mike: I just want you to be happy and lived you life, you still young and it's not too late for you to feel again the loved you felt before. Okay?
Dr. Park: I don't think I will feel it again with the same person. It's been 6 years we're not seeing and talking with each other.
Dr. Mike: if you really love someone, time and distance will not make you forget him. I'll always believe in love no matter what because it's what brought me and my wife together for 35 years and still counting. I lost her once but my love for her never died, what we have is real, we end up being married and have 3 wonderful childrens. Well, I can say my love story is like I fall in love with unexpected person at the unexpected times.
Dr. Park: Your wife must be lucky to have you as her husband. Thank you for telling me your story, I'll keep that in mind.
Dr. Mike: I'm the one who is actually lucky to have her, it's the best thing that ever happened to me.

Chorong heart is pounding very hard when listening to his boss last words. She recalled back when Suho also said the same thing to her when they still together. She ask permission to leave and back to her office. She sat on the chair and thinking back of their conversation just now. Chorong awaken from her day dream by someone knocking on the door.
Chorong: come in..
Naeun: unnie, I heard Dr. Mike approves you leave.
Chorong: yes, I just got back from his office.
Naeun: yeahh!!! I'm so happy you finally going back. We gonna have fun at Bomi unnie wedding and the reunion. I can't wait and feel excited.
Chorong: are you really excited for Bomi wedding or meeting Kai?
Naeun: unnie..(blushing)
Chorong: I'm just joking Naeun-ah.
Naeun: it's okay unnie. After work we're going shopping for Bomi unnie and Baekhyun oppa wedding gift okay?
Chorong: okay, who is driving?
Naeun: you unnie but I will pay for our dinner, okay?
Chorong: okay..

After 2 Weeks
Incheon International Airport
Chanyeol and Eunji feeling excited waiting for Chorong and Naeun arrival from London. After 3o minutes waiting they can see Chorong and Naeun with their trolley full with luggage. Eunji run and hug both of them, Chanyeol followed from the back.
Eunji: Chorong unnie! Naeun-ah! I missed you girls!
Chorong: how are you Eunji-ah?
Eunji: I'm fine unnie.
Naeun: wow unnie you look more beautiful.
Eunji: aishh..this kid, anyway thank you.
Chanyeol: noona I think you forgot you have handsome bother waiting for you to hug him (pout).
Chorong: hehehe..come here hug your cute noona. I miss you chanie-ah.
Chanyeol: I miss you more noona, feels good to have you back home, come let's go.

Park's Residence
For the first time in 3 years they all gather around for family dinner. Chanyeol accompany her dad watching tv, meanwhile Chorong and Eunji helped Mrs. Park setup the dining table for dinner. All 5 of them sitting and enjoying their dinner, they talked about her dad's work back in hospital, Chanyeol as lawyer work in same firm with DO, her mom boutique, Eunji work as a lecturer and teaching in music at local university and of course Chorong work and life in London.
Eunji: unnie I just want to remind you, tomorrow afternoon we will going to the bridal shop to try our bridesmaids dresses and at night time Bomi will held a wedding rehearsal at his house plus family dinner. Sleep early tonight because tomorrow it will be a hectic and busy day for us.
Chorong: okay..

Bridal Shop
All 6 of them arrived on time and waiting for the helper to assist them to wear the dress. After 1 hour plus 5 of them wearing a beautiful bridesmaids dress and last one to come out from the fitting room is Bomi wearing her fully ready wedding dress. She look beautiful and stunning in white wedding dress and they all hug her. They suddenly feel touched and cry, they feel happy for Bomi who is days away to become Mrs. Byun Bomi.
Chorong: you look beautiful bbom-ah I can't believe you will getting married, I'm happy for you.
Bomi: thank you unnie, thank you for coming all the way from London I really appreciate it.
Chorong: anything for my dongsaeng.
Hayoung: we miss you Chorong and Naeun unnie, we always spend time without you two and now we complete again after 3 years.
Eunji: hangout with you girls feels like I'm young again hahaha..
Namjoo: right unnie? All the works stress gone when we were together.
Naeun: true but we can't do like this always unless we planned.
Bomi: it's been 3 years since we gather complete as 6, I'm happy and feeling grateful you girls make a time and be with me for my special day. Thank you girls. Your dress all okay?
Eunji: yes, it is really beautiful. I think we need to take off this dress now, go to your house for the wedding rehearsal and family dinner it's getting late.
Bomi: ohh..almost forgot about that thanks for reminding me.

Yoon's Residence
They all arrived at Bomi house and still got another 1 hour left before the wedding rehearsal start. Bomi and Baekhyun invite all the girls and boys including their parents to have dinner together after the rehearsal. They still waiting for Suho, DO and Sehun comes together with their parents. They all actually close with each other same like their children. Chorong on the other side trying to act calm and not to look nervous in front of everybody because she knows Suho will come in any minutes, she need to be prepared and put her poker face. Meanwhile Suho remain silent while driving with his parents sitting at the back seat, he's been thinking about her since he knows she already arrived in Korea few days ago. He don't know how to react after not seen her for 6 years. His hand cold and sweaty due to feel nervous, he remains calm until reaching Bomi house and park his car. Suho and his parents go out from the car and walk together towards the door. He press the door bell and Baekhyun open the door, shake hand with his parents and hug Suho. They all enter the house and all eyes on them except one person which is her. Suho saw her from the moment he entered the house and he can't take his eyes away from her. He misses her like crazy and long for her love. His heart start to flutter and pounding hard, he can't control it. Chorong saw his lovely eyes that once captured her heart, his smile once melts her, her heart start to beat like a drum and butterflies lingering inside the stomach, before Suho turn his eyes on her she managed to look away. When everyone has arrived Baekhyun make a surprise announcement.
Baekhyun: hello good evening everyone before we start the wedding rehearsal I need to make an announcement. I have a surprise for my soon to be my wife Ms. Yoon Bomi, honey come here with me.

Bomi feel shy and blushing walk towards Baekhyun and hold his hands. They all followed Baekhyun to the backyard and surprise Bomi and the other guests with the fully decorated garden wedding as what Bomi wish for their wedding theme.
Baekhyun: honey surprise!!!

They all clapped their hands, Bomi cry and Baekhyun hug her tightly while whispering something to her ears.
Baekhyun: I've planned this with the boys and the wedding planner just for you. I love you and thank you for marrying me.
Bomi: i feel touched by this oppa, I don't know you will consider my wedding theme because you like the wedding at the beach. You even not agreeing with me few months back.
Baekhyun: actually bbom-ah I was deliberately doing this to you because I want to surprise you.
Bomi: oppa, thank you so much. I love you too (kiss Baekhyun lips).
Chanyeol: hyung I don't know you can be romantic like this.
Eunji: Baekhyun oppa is something when it comes to surprise Bomi.
DO: Bomi all 6 of us planned this just to surprised you.
Namjoo: wow..we didn't know that.
Sehun: I even choose the flower although I don't the name.
Hayoung: but you know my favorite flower oppa.
Sehun: well because I love you.
Hayoung: (silent and blushing).

Everyone laughs with Sehun romantic jokes to Hayoung.
Kai: my car smell like..all kind of flowers.
Naeun: really?
Kai: (look straight to her eyes) yes..of course.
Baekhyun: (clear his throats) uhuuurmmm..

They all laughed and feel happy with Baekhyun and Bomi. Actually the boys and girls notice and observing Chorong and Suho since earlier, both of them just watching and keep silent from the start. It feels different and weird not seen them talking that much since they used to talk a lots during their high school days. They start the wedding rehearsal and repeat it from A to Z for few times. After 2 hours of rehearsal they finally done and have the family dinner. While having their dinner Bomi's brother surprised her and comeback from Singapore. Yoon Doojoon working in Singapore and back in Korea to attend her one and only little sister wedding. She hug Bomi, his parents and Baekhyun with his family. Chorong ask permission to go toilet, she out from the toilet and go to the backyard where the wedding will happen tomorrow. She standing there alone to feel the fresh air and enjoyed the smell from the flowers scent. Suho leave the table and go outside to answer his phone. After hung up the phone he stayed and walk around the garden. While walking he saw Chorong who is standing alone in the middle of the garden. He feel nervous seeing her, he got to choose leave the garden or stay there and try to talk with her. His feet don't want to move instead of standing behind her few centimeters away from each other. After few thoughts he brave himself to greet her, with his shaky voice he finally say something..
Suho: haii..

Chorong heard someone greet her, it was familiar voice coming from someone she knew. She don't know why she suddenly feel nervous to look back. She slowly turn her back and see him standing in front of her. It was him, smile form on his face, he looked more matured and manly, he's outfit different from the last time she saw him. He was Suho her ex-lover.
When Chorong turn his body facing him it was still love at the first sight he felt 10 years ago, the difference is she looked more beautiful, her killer eyes make his heart tremble, her red small lips he used to kiss passionately and her body look like she always goes to gym. He feel happy and his heart start to flutter again when she reply his greet. It was long awaited day that finally come..
Chorong: haii..

To be cont...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Take few days to update new chapter due to busy at work..happy reading! ✌🏻️

P/s: Bomi is finally getting married with tae joon next week on WGM..! All the members of APINK attend the wedding too!!! It will be super funny!!!🎊🎉🎁💃🏻💍👏🏻

-Gracey87-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.6K 25
'Guys have a friend that are girls because they think they need someone to talk their feelings with' -OH SEHUN- 'Girls have a friend that are guys be...
25.7K 1.7K 48
Chorong and Mark have been lover for almost three years.They are happy with the way they love.But their parents from both sides are not happy with th...
2.4K 149 7
#1st in Seho *A SeHo (SuhoxSehun) Angst- The bridge story between Poker hearted & Ten Thousand hours* Note: Before Reading this story you have to rea...
1.5K 106 9
What happens when it's over before you get to have a say? And all you are left with is regret of how much better it could have been. The thought that...